539 (72.8%)
Don't Know
10 (1.4%)
Don't Care
15 (2%)
I don't live in the UK
97 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 740

Author Topic: Brexit: "Vultus inanis est et mori in fossa ego sum!"  (Read 1448698 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
The brexit secretary voted against the motion he had just spoken in favor of

:lmao

But also terrifyingly inept
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The only way Brexit could take any longer is if it was reviewed by VAR.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.

Probably had his arm twisted by one of the rogue whips.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
The entire house has been replaced by Chris Grayling duplicates.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Well of course he did, it’s totally consistent with the last few weeks. In days gone by that sort of thing would be seen as utterly bizarre, an outrageous hypocrisy and would have resulted in him resigning, if not before being made to do the speech then certainly after.

Under May’s Premiership it’s just “Thursday”.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well of course he did, it’s totally consistent with the last few weeks. In days gone by that sort of thing would be seen as utterly bizarre, an outrageous hypocrisy and would have resulted in him resigning, if not before being made to do the speech then certainly after.

14/3/2019 Shall be forever known as Thundercunt Thursday
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan

Grayling probably voted for his constituency's Labour candidate at the General Election.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Robert Peston
‏Verified account @Peston
52m52 minutes ago

I asked one of 15 Tory MPs who defied May by voting for Benn/Letwin/Cooper amendment, which was probably the surest route to avoid no deal Brexit, why more of his colleagues who hate no deal didn’t join rebels. “They are morons - genuinely not bright” he said.

"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Grayling probably voted for his constituency's Labour candidate at the General Election.

And it cost (Tax payers) Ł500,000 just to get him to the polling station
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Second ref can't and won't happen unless these twats can somehow be made to change their mind.
Good luck getting Hoey to do anything useful.  Absolute waste of skin, and how the fuck she embodies anything remotely close to the Labour norms (whatever they are these days) just baffles me.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of Ł22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline drmick

• Legacy Fan
Good luck getting Hoey to do anything useful.  Absolute waste of skin, and how the fuck she embodies anything remotely close to the Labour norms (whatever they are these days) just baffles me.

She even looks evil.

Online MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
Won’t happen but I would love it if Ireland told them to stick their extension up their hole. They show a lack of respect for us daily and today has put me over the edge. Their word means fuck all and it never has.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
As per Peston, our fate is in the hands of people whom their own co-party colleagues refer to as 'morons - genuinely not bright'

We are sooooo fucked
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
She even looks evil.
She should have strong words with her embalmer.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
BRITAIN: We need to persuade the EU to give us the extension we need. Surely they won't turn us down, why would they do that?

FARRAGE THE TRAITOR: Hold my beer
You joke but i imagine some of the more eurosceptic EU leaders might oblige.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Why?

It's like pulling teeth getting anywhere close to a referendum where's there'd only be a 50% chance of Brexit being cancelled. Revoking A50 is 100% cancelling Brexit. Absolutely no chance of this Parliament doing that IMO.
because it will be the only option on the table. If the EU won't grant an extension. We won't leave without a deal. I've said all along that Article 50 will be revoked at the eleventh hour. There's an outside chance May's deal will pass.

Revoking it will give them time to consider all options. It doesn't mean it is cancelled as they will invoke it again when they have found a consensus or a new referendum.

Nothing I have seen so far has made me change my mind
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
You joke but i imagine some of the more eurosceptic EU leaders might oblige.
If you believe the rumours the deals have already been done

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
She should have strong words with her embalmer.
They got the fluids from Aldi (hides)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
It's getting to the point where somebody will have to bite the bullet to break the impasse.  They're all a pack of disgraceful, craven dogs, who have made an utter show of themselves.  I hope the vast majority of the public quite rightly hold the whole lot of them in utter contempt. The sheer lack of leadership or spine is as astounding as it is disgusting.

Popcorn's Art

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
@faisalislam
How about this?

14/2 Amendment on seeking a 3 month extension to Article 50 from @IanBlackfordMP - Defeated by 222

14/3 exactly one month later. Seeking extension to Article 50 for three months - Wins by 211

Where shall we be come April 14th??  :o

Offline drmick

• Legacy Fan
It's getting to the point where somebody will have to bite the bullet to break the impasse.  They're all a pack of disgraceful, craven dogs, who have made an utter show of themselves.  I hope the vast majority of the public quite rightly hold the whole lot of them in utter contempt. The sheer lack of leadership or spine is as astounding as it is disgusting.

The public are stupid. That is doubly so why we have this shambles.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm

The majority of the public support May and the majority of the country voted Brexit.

Half the people in this country believe that the politicians are fucking this up, but for the complete opposite reason you believe they are.

In conclusion, everyone' divided and this is the worst timeline.
:D

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The whole thing is just an obscene waste of time and resources.

We could (and should) be spending time sorting out other more important issues.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
The majority of the public support May and the majority of the country voted Brexit.

Half the people in this country believe that the politicians are fucking this up, but for the complete opposite reason you believe they are.

In conclusion, everyone' divided and this is the worst timeline.

Where's Thanos when you need him???

Popcorn's Art

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
@faisalislam
How about this?

14/2 Amendment on seeking a 3 month extension to Article 50 from @IanBlackfordMP - Defeated by 222

14/3 exactly one month later. Seeking extension to Article 50 for three months - Wins by 211

It's all fraying. " 236 Labour MPs voted for the PM's motion to seek delay and only 112 Tories" (John Rentoul).
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
@faisalislam
How about this?

MV14?

Ayes to the right - Teresa May

Noes to the left - two passing tourists and the cleaner

The noes have it, I said the noes have it. Unlock! Unlock! Let me out of here! Please, for the love of God, no more! Let me out!

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm

He's on another planet growing crops in preparation of a no deal Brexit.

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm

Absolute fucking twats.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
because it will be the only option on the table. If the EU won't grant an extension. We won't leave without a deal. I've said all along that Article 50 will be revoked at the eleventh hour. There's an outside chance May's deal will pass.

Revoking it will give them time to consider all options. It doesn't mean it is cancelled as they will invoke it again when they have found a consensus or a new referendum.

Nothing I have seen so far has made me change my mind

The same EU that refuses to give us an extension would be fine with us resetting the Article 50 clock to give ourselves 2 more years of negotiating time? I wouldn't be surprised if we were taken to the ECJ if we tried that.

Revoking will realistically mean Remaining and MPs, on the current evidence, simply won't make the decision to do it without a mandate to do so from the public.

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
I'd take being on the wrong side of the snap right now, bit of light relief from this clusterfuck.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
The same EU that refuses to give us an extension would be fine with us resetting the Article 50 clock to give ourselves 2 more years of negotiating time? I wouldn't be surprised if we were taken to the ECJ if we tried that.

Revoking will realistically mean Remaining and MPs, on the current evidence, simply won't make the decision to do it without a mandate to do so from the public.

I think what it means is what I referred to earlier - taking this mess out of the hands of the politicians (or at least most of them) and setting up some kind of independent body that will truly and openly investigate all possibilities of how to negotiate the best Brexit, along with its own personal recommendations.

It would mean junking the so called "red lines" and an end to this piece meal, seat of the pants, playing it by ear negotiations that have plagued the government for the past 3 years.  It's the only way to establish a cross party consensus - handing it over to somebody that everybody has a measure of trust in, where there is no agenda other than what is in the national interest.

It can be done, but it will require political will and sacrifice in order to accomplish it.  The problem is that both sides of the house are far too self serving to go for it.  The impasse we are currently at is because they have all finally realised that Brexit as it stands will be a disaster, but nobody has the balls to call it off, or demand it be called off. 

It would mean admitting that the British Public had been sold a pup, which is basically exposing the entire British political system (I mean everyone knows it, but admitting it is something else.)

Popcorn's Art

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
Labour have apparently asked four frontbenchers who voted against the second referendum to resign. One (Peacock) has just done so.

Positive development, hopefully.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
I'd take being on the wrong side of the snap right now, bit of light relief from this clusterfuck.

That would be my second choice.  My first choice would be seeing the vast majority of Parliament and a certain 17 million odd people on the wrong side.

Popcorn's Art

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Ian Dunt still doubts that May can get MV3 through.

I can't see how she can fail now. All her ducks are in a row, thanks to Thundercunt Thursday.

Unless we're right about the ERG etc actually NOT wanting to leave.

I need my weekly daily hourly dose of hope. Anyone?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 09:13:18 pm by Ghost Town »

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Labour have apparently asked four frontbenchers who voted against the second referendum to resign. One (Peacock) has just done so.

Positive development, hopefully.
Source? Because I so want to grab this lifeline

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
https://twitter.com/PolhomeEditor/status/1106294920262897665

https://twitter.com/Steph_Peacock/status/1106294726007971840

Justin Madders, Stephanie Peacock, Emma Lewell-Buck and Yvonne Fovargue.

As someone on that thread says, surely these are made up names? The last sounds like a phonetic rendition of a nawtey geezer saying Farrage.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
They should force Corbyn to sack them.  Much more entertaining.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Ian Dunt still doubts that May can get MV3 through.

I can't see how she can fail now. All her ducks are in a row, thanks to Thundercunt Thursday.

Unless we're right about the ERG etc actually NOT wanting to leave.

I need my weekly daily hourly dose of hope. Anyone?

Today didn't change anything in that regard? May will try again in the last week of March (26th?) so MV3 is likely to fail because MPs who'll have a decision to make will want to seek a consensus around their preferred option later next week. All that altered today was that there is now political cover to seek a short term extension (which would be needed even to pass the PM's deal anyway) and another expression by MPs that 'no deal' isn't what they want but they're not quite ready to take over governing the country from Parliament just yet.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."