Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2606563 times)

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spurs
« Reply #12280 on: May 14, 2018, 04:21:19 pm »
Salah will win the next few most likely, Kane will have to get used to it. ;D

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #12281 on: May 14, 2018, 04:24:36 pm »
Not bitter at all is he? Took Salah one season to do what he did in 4 season, and Salah bettered it.

Without taking pens of which we get fuck all of anyway.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12282 on: May 14, 2018, 04:25:36 pm »
Without taking pens of which we get fuck all of anyway.

Almost no team does nowadays, few got more than six all of this season.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #12283 on: May 14, 2018, 04:29:09 pm »
It's good that Mr. Touch got to 30 by stealing a goal from a team mate. He must be very proud.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #12284 on: May 14, 2018, 04:31:33 pm »
That lads honestly gonna have a nervous breakdown over the next 12 months if he doesn't toughen up a bit.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12285 on: May 14, 2018, 04:34:23 pm »
That lads honestly gonna have a nervous breakdown over the next 12 months if he doesn't toughen up a bit.

Think we're already seeing it happen!

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12286 on: May 14, 2018, 04:43:00 pm »
"For me, it is about doing it year after year. This is my fourth year now and the first time I have got to 30 goals in the Prem, now it's about getting to 30 goals for the next two or three years, that's the aim.
 ;D

29 + one Harry Klaimed = 30. 
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12287 on: May 14, 2018, 04:51:03 pm »
If he has a poor World Cup - and it's England, so that is likely - and the press start laying into him, it could be a lot less than 12 months.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #12288 on: May 14, 2018, 04:55:59 pm »
Bit of a misleading headline tbf, he doesn't challenge Salah to do it again at all, he just states that is his personal goal..

I don't know what it is about Harry Kane but i just don't rate him that highly, i mean he's a great goal scorer no doubt as he has proved the last 4 seasons, he scores some wonderful goals as we saw from his winner yesterday and he is definitely up there as one of if not the best striker in the world..

Maybe i'd rate him higher if he wasn't such a greedy diving goal stealing c*nt or maybe if his name was Harry kane-iniho  ;D

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #12289 on: May 14, 2018, 04:56:32 pm »
Rose I still see being swapped for Shaw + money from United.

Isn't Shaw now out of contract come 1st July? United aren't making any money from him unless they tie him up in a new deal and I doubt he is signing that under Mourinho. Also, they are linked with Sandro for £50m - why would you pay the same for Danny Rose when you can get Alex Sandro for the same amount?

Alderwiereld supposedly has a release clause and Dembele will be 31 in the summer with only a year of his contract left.

I think Dier is the only one they could let go for decent money and replace without much fuss. Having said that, only United were ever really interested and in the end they went for Matic. Do they have a need for him?

Why are we selling off Spurs' squad again? To see who they could sell-to-buy if Poch wasn't given a pot of money from Levy?

Offline lorenzo

• Kopite
« Reply #12290 on: May 14, 2018, 04:58:06 pm »
Bit of a misleading headline tbf, he doesn't challenge Salah to do it again at all, he just states that is his personal goal..

I don't know what it is about Harry Kane but i just don't rate him that highly, i mean he's a great goal scorer no doubt as he has proved the last 4 seasons, he scores some wonderful goals as we saw from his winner yesterday and he is definitely up there as one of if not the best striker in the world..

Maybe i'd rate him higher if he wasn't such a greedy diving goal stealing c*nt or maybe if his name was Harry kane-iniho  ;D
"Any player wants to do it on a consistent basis and that's what defines a good player from a great player. He has done amazing this year and he looks like a great player and we'll see if we can both continue it next season."

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12291 on: May 14, 2018, 05:09:57 pm »

He reminds me of Shearer. He has a good chance at breaking his record too. He is great at putting the ball in the net consistently and efficiently but he doesn't have the same fear factor. He is a level below players like Henry, Suarez, and even Rooney(pre fatness) and will always be that way. These players not just scored goals but they also created goals and made other attackers around them so much better.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #12292 on: May 14, 2018, 05:15:53 pm »
I'm struggling to see where Spurs finds £150m for him to spend, whilst ALSO giving new (huge) contracts to their biggest players and ALSO to any new signings (who will want parity).

And also pay off a new stadium

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #12293 on: May 14, 2018, 06:10:32 pm »
Part of me is quite relieved they finished 3rd, otherwise I'd have had a massive urge to go onto one of these other boards Primativ frequents to take the piss, which would have been sad.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Zee_26

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12294 on: May 14, 2018, 06:18:36 pm »
It's actually quite Spursy that when the pressure was on Kane to score in order to overtake Mo, he just couldn't do it. And that's with Mo very clearly running out of gas the last few weeks. Kane talks about seeing if Salah can do it next season, but there's no reason as to why Salah couldn't barring injury. We play some of the best attacking football in Europe and create chances for fun.

The more pertinent question is if Kane is able to match up to the very best when there is an obvious expectation and pressure to do so. For the first time in a while, he's squaring up to someone who can match him week in and week out (Aguero would be there too if he was fit for a whole season).

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12295 on: May 14, 2018, 06:28:17 pm »
Kane's nose has clearly been bent out of joint by the fact Salah has won the golden boot.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #12296 on: May 14, 2018, 06:29:13 pm »
https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/clubs/penalty_conceded

1.   Swansea City   7
2.   West Ham United   7
3.   Arsenal   6
4.   Burnley   6
5.   Huddersfield Town   6
6.   Liverpool   6
7.   Newcastle United   6
8.   Watford   6
9.   Everton   5
10.   Stoke City   5
11.   Leicester City   4
12.   AFC Bournemouth   3
13.   Brighton and Hove Albion   3
14.   Tottenham Hotspur   3
15.   Chelsea   2
16.   Crystal Palace   2
17.   Manchester City   2
18.   Southampton   2
19.   Manchester United   1
20.   West Bromwich Albion   1

A team with Fellaini under shithouse Mourinho only conceded 1 penalty all season. That sounds completely legit.

Penalties scored:

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/clubs/att_pen_goal

1.   Crystal Palace   8
2.   Manchester City   6
3.   Brighton and Hove Albion   5
4.   Everton   5
5.   Leicester City   5
6.   Arsenal   4
7.   AFC Bournemouth   3
8.   Chelsea   3
9.   Southampton   3
10.   Watford   3
11.   Huddersfield Town   2
12.   Liverpool   2
13.   Tottenham Hotspur   2
14.   West Ham United   2
15.   Manchester United   1
16.   Swansea City   1
17.   West Bromwich Albion   1

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #12297 on: May 14, 2018, 06:40:21 pm »
Why are they crowing about finishing above us? There is no rivalry.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12298 on: May 14, 2018, 06:42:55 pm »

It's the closest they'll come to winning a trophy for a while. ;D

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12299 on: May 14, 2018, 06:43:36 pm »

Because it now guarantees they are European champions.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12300 on: May 14, 2018, 06:48:54 pm »

Another trophy for their bustling cabinet

Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #12301 on: May 14, 2018, 06:53:40 pm »
Weird club.

Everyone would choose our season over theirs.

They have lost 8 SFs in a row.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #12302 on: May 14, 2018, 07:01:41 pm »
"Any player wants to do it on a consistent basis and that's what defines a good player from a great player. He has done amazing this year and he looks like a great player and we'll see if we can both continue it next season."

oh, i didnt click the link, never mind  ;D

Offline QR350

• Definitely NOT one of the "irregulars".....RAWK Queen: spends a lot of time on the throne!
  • Kopite
« Reply #12303 on: May 14, 2018, 07:03:47 pm »
Never used to mind them but success does funny things to people. I wish nothing but misery and failure for them and their shit fans. Arsenal are ten times the club Spurs ever will be.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #12304 on: May 14, 2018, 07:09:41 pm »
Never used to mind them but success does funny things to people. I wish nothing but misery and failure for them and their shit fans. Arsenal are ten times the club Spurs ever will be.

Remind me what success they've had?

Offline QR350

• Definitely NOT one of the "irregulars".....RAWK Queen: spends a lot of time on the throne!
  • Kopite
« Reply #12305 on: May 14, 2018, 07:15:13 pm »
Remind me what success they've had?
That massive 2-2 win at Juventus, the finishing above Liverpool trophy, ummm...

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12306 on: May 14, 2018, 07:16:16 pm »
Kane's nose has clearly been bent out of joint by the fact Salah has won the golden boot.

:D

Well, he’ll just have to take it on the chin...

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12307 on: May 14, 2018, 07:17:08 pm »
:D

Well, he’ll just have to take it on the chin...

Some chin that as well.  :D
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #12308 on: May 14, 2018, 07:21:37 pm »
Somewhat funnier than seeing them delight at having finished above us whilst ignoring us getting to another European final, is there analysis of how we play.

Lots of long balls and bypassing the midfield whilst ignoring that they have hit more long passes than us

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/clubs/total_long_balls

But, as they say, it is our shit defence that holds us back. So shit, that it has conceded a whopping two goals more than their own.

Just don't mention clean sheets - https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/clubs/clean_sheet

Gobshites.
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #12309 on: May 14, 2018, 07:35:12 pm »
Our shit defence that has been the best defence in the league since they beat us at Wembley? That'll do it lads.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12310 on: May 14, 2018, 07:37:07 pm »
Dembele is 31 in July. Alderweireld is 29, 30 next year. Don't see how they're bringing in £100mill off those.

They will make close to £80m for just Rose and Alderweirald. They may not hit the £100m mark but they will get close.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #12311 on: May 14, 2018, 08:10:59 pm »
Weird club.

Everyone would choose our season over theirs.

They have lost 8 SFs in a row.

New trophy, that, Most Consecutive Semi-Final Defeats?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #12312 on: May 14, 2018, 08:13:12 pm »
How can I unfollow this thread? Annoys me that it`s on top of new replies all the time.

We are in the CL final. Spurs can fuck off. They are irrelevant.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12313 on: May 14, 2018, 08:23:24 pm »
"It's good to have competition, it's great for the Premier League to have two players at the 30-goal mark," he said.

"Personally for me, it was a target to improve on last year, obviously 29, and it was nice to get to that 30-goal mark.

"Mo has done great this year, he deserves it, he deserves the Golden Boot, I am looking forward to the competition again next year.

"For me, it is about doing it year after year. This is my fourth year now and the first time I have got to 30 goals in the Prem, now it's about getting to 30 goals for the next two or three years, that's the aim.

Only one of those players got to 30 goals this season and it wasn't mr touch that did it.  ;D

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Wistfully recalling maternal tongue.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never rub another mans rhubarb!
« Reply #12314 on: May 14, 2018, 08:30:38 pm »
Bar Everton, THE most irrelevant club in the league. A poor man's Man City.
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything”

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12315 on: May 14, 2018, 08:31:45 pm »
They will make close to £80m for just Rose and Alderweirald. They may not hit the £100m mark but they will get close.

What figure are you putting on Rose ?  The lad has two ahead of him in the Spurs team,not half the player some people make him out to be.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12316 on: May 14, 2018, 08:35:21 pm »
What figure are you putting on Rose ?  The lad has two ahead of him in the Spurs team,not half the player some people make him out to be.

Just Davies isn’t it?

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #12317 on: May 14, 2018, 08:45:43 pm »
Spurs can fuck off. They are irrelevant.

Eternally. Even when they have a good team they're so entirely meh.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12318 on: May 14, 2018, 08:51:38 pm »
Just Davies isn’t it?

I thought there were two but then I barely register anything about other sides.

What do you think he's worth ?

Alderweireld is barely worth £40-45m  and Rose certainly isn't worth the same let alone more than him.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12319 on: May 14, 2018, 08:57:33 pm »
Bar Everton, THE most irrelevant club in the league. A poor man's Man City.

They're the Everton of London!
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”