Poll

Predict Match Results (only one vote per fixture) UEFA CUP FINALS (CL & EL)

Win - S Germany Consortium
Draw - S Germany- Dutch Consortium
Win - Dutch Consortium
Win - Feyenoord
Draw - Feyenoord-Deportivo
Win - Deportivo La Coruna

Author Topic: RAWK Anonymous UEFA ECL & Europa Draft (Managers Thread) KNOCKOUTS - FINALS  (Read 56385 times)

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Lads,

We have had an issue come up today that needs sorting.  I am very tired, and not sure when we will resume.

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
Lads,

We have had an issue come up today that needs sorting.  I am very tired, and not sure when we will resume.

Whatever the issue we'll sort it, Trend. Get some rest my brother
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
No worries Trend mate. Get some rest and take care of yourself.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thanks lads, problem appears sorted. 

Will start tomorrow morning EST and you should expect some sort of announcement about Steals by then.

The thread is yours!

No really take it.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
Milan Consortium

Marco Van Basten
Paolo Maldini
Ruud Gullit                                                 
Franco Baresi
Guiseppe Bergomi

Samie

Real Madrid

Cristiano Ronaldo
Redondo

Hazell

S German Consortium

Franz Beckenbauer                                     
Phillip Lahm
Lothar Matthaus                                         
Gerd Muller

Defacto

NW Italian Consortium

Michel Platini
Gaetano Scirea

Betty

Liverpool

???

Barcelona               

Dani Alves
Leo Messi         
Johannes Neeskens
Sergio Busquets
Carlos Puyol

lawnmowerman

Brazilian Consortium                               

Garrincha
Pele
Socrates
Nilton Santos

Bobby

Easy money
« Last Edit: February 2, 2021, 07:40:54 am by Something Worse »
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That hobbit would not get into my team! I would have protected ronaldo and romario and discarded footballs T-1000 to the masses.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wonder what the issue was

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Wonder what the issue was

Sounds far fetched but it could just have been something from ‘real life’, whatever that is.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sounds far fetched but it could just have been something from ‘real life’, whatever that is.
oh when he said we I assumed we in the draft community. Thought trends in breakdown mode

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
That hobbit would not get into my team! I would have protected ronaldo and romario and discarded footballs T-1000 to the masses.

From what I understand, I dont think Barca could have 'protected' Ronaldo because he's Real Madrids first and foremost.....
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
If Steven Gerrard is exempt as a one club player, why not Xavi and Iniesta?

Or is that too much power to the drafter with Barca?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I think they both were to be honest....but just weren't selected. On the list Trent put up they were both there as one club men.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
From what I understand, I dont think Barca could have 'protected' Ronaldo because he's Real Madrids first and foremost....
good lord. I thought that only came into play outside the protection order when two people pick the same player

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Milan Consortium

Marco Van Basten
Paolo Maldini
Ruud Gullit                                                 
Franco Baresi
Guiseppe Bergomi

Samie

Real Madrid

Cristiano Ronaldo
Redondo

Hazell

S German Consortium

Franz Beckenbauer                                     
Phillip Lahm
Lothar Matthaus                                         
Gerd Muller

Defacto

NW Italian Consortium

Michel Platini
Gaetano Scirea

Betty

Liverpool

???

Barcelona               

Dani Alves
Leo Messi         
Johannes Neeskens
Sergio Busquets
Carlos Puyol

lawnmowerman

Brazilian Consortium                               

Garrincha
Pele
Socrates
Nilton Santos

Bobby

Easy money

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can we support Trend with a little less moaning, or the smarmy comments or advice on 'how it could be better'?. I'm sure those who are making these suggestions might find it more productive designing their own draft, or maybe pm Trend offering help and guidance. In the meantime, shut the fuck up and crack on you crying c*nts.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can we support Trend with a little less moaning, or the smarmy comments or advice on 'how it could be better'?. I'm sure those who are making these suggestions might find it more productive designing their own draft, or maybe pm Trend offering help and guidance. In the meantime, shut the fuck up and crack on you crying c*nts.

I'll take 'things that haven't happened' for two please Bob

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

You're fooling no-one Pep. You know the rules inside out, Lawman.
« Last Edit: February 2, 2021, 09:17:01 am by vivabobbygraham »

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'll take 'things that haven't happened' for two please Bob

Would that be with one gobshite or two?

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm backing right down here Bobby, don't want to mess with the guns

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm backing right down here Bobby, don't want to mess with the guns

Mate, never tell the same joke twice. Schoolboy error...

Offline JordanTremenderson

• Kopite
Is there steals / protected players for the second team too?

Guess there is.

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

Trend stated in the rules somewhere that US appearances don't count. Not sure why that is, but he probably had a good reason for it. Also noticed low tier (amateur?) clubs don't count, as Gerd Muller is not tecnically a one club man as per the wiki list.

Maybe too much power for Barca, as you say. The ones at the biggest disadvantage right now are Real and Juve. Looking forward to watching them both get gutted. No protections on the real Ronaldo, Zidane, and Di Stefano  :-*  Milan are annoingly well protected with 5 greats unstealable, but I hope we'll see them pillaged good and proper - goodbye Pirlo, Facchetti, and Zanetti.
« Last Edit: February 2, 2021, 11:00:31 am by Betty Blue »
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Let's see if we can get this party started...

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=346899.msg17596661#msg17596661

The Portuguese Consortium is on the Clock..... I have PM's from people and their selections too.   

I will post randomly and not necessarily when the picks have been made so as not to give anyone an advantage in subterfuge.

« Last Edit: February 2, 2021, 11:05:05 am by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah the key to obliterating that disgusting Milan consortium is to obliterate their full back options.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
What do the Portuguese consortium have to do?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What do the Portuguese consortium have to do?

Hey mate...

They get to take a player not on this list from any of the top 7 consortiums

List of Protected & Exempt Players

Manager                                             Players Protected                                       Players Exempt

Milan Consortium                                        Marco Van Basten                                        Paolo Maldini
                                                                     Ruud Gullit                                                 Franco Baresi
                                                                                                                                    Guiseppe Bergomi

Real Madrid                                                Cristiano Ronaldo
                                                                        Redondo

S German Consortium                                 Franz Beckenbauer                                      Phillip Lahm
                                                                    Lothar Matthaus                                         Gerd Muller

NW Italian Consortium                                   Michel Platini
                                                                    Gaetano Scirea

Liverpool                                                    Graeme Souness                                        Steve Gerrard
                                                                   Kenny Dalglish

Barcelona                                                    Dani Alves                                                   Leo Messi
                                                            Johannes Neeskens                                       Sergio Busquets
                                                                                                                                     Carlos Puyol

Brazilian Consortium                                  Garrincha                                                      Pele
                                                                  Socrates                                                 Nilton Santos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_one-club_men_in_association_football
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
So do the seeded teams also get a steal or is it just the others? Is every consortium vulnerable or is it just the seeded 8? And can you steal anyone or does it have to be someone who's played for your team(s)? Sorry if someone else has brought these up, I've been really busy with work the last few days.

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Yeah the key to obliterating that disgusting Milan consortium is to obliterate their full back options.

We need to make a coordinated effort here to fuck them over or else this lot are running away with it.
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Maldini and Bergomi as full backs already protected though, no?  :-\

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The Portuguese Consortium Pick - Ronaldinho (Barcelona)

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
give them no option but to use both of them as full backs. They could use bergomi and Maldini in a back 3 and still use zanetti, facchetti, Cafu. Picking bergomi over zanetti to protect shows he wants bergomi for the alternative options. Take those options away. Bergomi was good at right back but he was no zanetti

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

Yeah, they've definitely lucked out being able to protect 3 of their greatest ever defenders plus Gullit and Van Basten. They are ridiculously strong already. But if they add Zanetti at RB or Facchetti at LB then they will be impregnable at the back. Maybe both if you they play with wingbacks. Pirlo is the other key, as they've already assumably already lost Riijkaard to the Dutch consortium (as his top appearance holders). Without him they are light in the centre of the field as well.

Edit: Cafu goes to the other Italian consortium, LM. Roma are the top appearance holders.
« Last Edit: February 2, 2021, 11:28:40 am by Betty Blue »

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Is Trend PMing each person with the names to pick from? The squads aren’t posted anywhere yet are they?

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Yeah, they've definitely lucked out being able to protect 3 of their greatest ever defenders plus Gullit and Van Basten. They are ridiculously strong already. But if they add Zanetti at RB or Facchetti at LB then they will be impregnable at the back. Maybe both if you they play with wingbacks. Pirlo is the other key, as they've already assumably already lost Riijkaard to the Dutch consortium (as his top appearance holders). Without him they are light in the centre of the field.

Possibly lost Rijkaard. The heart bleeds!

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah, they've definitely lucked out being able to protect 3 of their greatest ever defenders plus Gullit and Van Basten. They are ridiculously strong already. But if they add Zanetti at RB or Facchetti at LB then they will be impregnable at the back. Maybe both if you they play with wingbacks. Pirlo is the other key, as they've already assumably already lost Riijkaard to the Dutch consortium (as his top appearance holders). Without him they are light in the centre of the field as well.

Edit: Cafu goes to the other Italian consortium, LM. Roma are the top appearance holders.
and remember, they can also play zanetti in DM. Ah right yeah Cafu.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is Trend PMing each person with the names to pick from? The squads aren’t posted anywhere yet are they?

Yes, I am PMing each person - but I am not providing names (edit).

No not yet.. things are fluid with the squads.   I am posting each pick intermittently in both this thread and the Rules thread, but you have current information, mate.

« Last Edit: February 2, 2021, 11:38:17 am by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
So do the seeded teams also get a steal or is it just the others? Is every consortium vulnerable or is it just the seeded 8? And can you steal anyone or does it have to be someone who's played for your team(s)? Sorry if someone else has brought these up, I've been really busy with work the last few days.

If Trend doesn't mind me answering for him... only the bottom 8 can make steals and only the top 8 can be stolen from. These steals can be any player not on the exempt list posted over the page and in the rules thread. No need for any connections to your club(s). Hope that helps  :)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
If Trend doesn't mind me answering for him... only the bottom 8 can make steals and only the top 8 can be stolen from. These steals can be any player not on the exempt list posted over the page and in the rules thread. No need for any connections to your club(s). Hope that helps  :)

« Last Edit: February 2, 2021, 11:36:33 am by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Cafu gets in the Roma consortium I'd have thought

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

Yeah, Zanetti is key to their side. Remove him and Pirlo and their midfield will fall. Stealing Facchetti also takes their best 70s option off the table and might cause them headaches elsewhere. Hope we'll see some tactical movements in these steals. If a team looks light in one decade then that's another way you can fuck them over.