Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Media and Arts / Re: Band of Brothers.
« Last post by jymbojetset on Today at 07:12:11 pm »
Bumping an old thread just as I stumbled across an HBO podcast on Band of Brothers. 2 episodes in and enjoying it so far.

Caused me to download it over all over again on my sky box. Brilliant television

If you enjoy reading - the book on which is based is fantastic 👌
General Football and Sport / Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Last post by Crosby Nick on Today at 07:11:37 pm »
I bet that board is desperate for Everton to be well safe or well adrift by the time of that announcement!
Breaches the ‘no goth’ policy.

Is that why we ultimately decided against signing Florian NeuBauhaus a few years ago?
We’ll win in the 88th minute when Nunez strikes a thunderbastard volley from a corner right into Joe Gomez’s arse which wrong foots the keeper. Everyone will laugh for days, the gloom will lift and we’ll win all our remaining games … and the league title
« Last post by 4pool on Today at 07:09:21 pm »
The independent Appeal Board has confirmed it intends to announce its decision regarding Everton Football Club before the last day of the current season.

This follows Everton appealing the two-point deduction imposed by an independent Commission on the club following its admission of a breach of the Premier League’s Profitability and Sustainability Rules.

The Appeal Board’s intention to make its decision public in advance of Sunday 19 May will provide certainty to all clubs and fans.

If it is necessary, to achieve the intended timings the Appeal Board will publish its written reasons separately, by no later than 1 June 2024, in accordance with the Premier League’s Standard Directions.

No further comment will be made in respect of the case until the Appeal Board’s decision is issued.
Rafa minus goatee - CL and FA Cup
Rafa with goatee - Andriy Voronin

We should maybe be looking at beardless, haired managers. Like Roy Evans or Alan Curbishley.

Never been a fan of the goatee. Something untrustworthy about it. Amorim has a full beard though. Very well tended but a full beard.

I’d go for Nuno Esprito for the beard alone. Shame he’s a mediocre manager. Maybe it’s because despite the excellent beard, he’s shiny up top.

But at least he’s not Ten Hag - bald plus goatee, worst of all worlds. No wonder he’s such a terrible manager.
If anyone likes NBA this rivals the Jalen Green forum on the Houston Rockets fan forum (clutch fans)

Fans flip flop every 90 minutes
« Last post by Lisan Al Gaib on Today at 07:04:56 pm »
The Esk reporting that at the meeting last night Colin Chong basically said they are looking to sell a share of BMD but are hoping to retain control, so 49% for sale then?

https://x.com/theesk/status/1781303793524621644?s=61&t=TdB46k2Kp0sN309SJG9C7g

Asset stripping before they've even bought the club is quite impressive!
Thank you, I might just do that.

Stick a 6ft 2 fit as a fiddle triathlete in there and ask him to run about a lot and he’d also cause havoc.
But for 75 million, you’d at least expect a good touch. He’s a slightly more polished version of Andy Carroll, and that’s being kind.

Paid 64 million. Scored as many goals as Carroll did for Liverpool in Jan alone??

You’re the type of fans that joined when we became good again, wonder what you thought of Joe Cole Christian Pouslen etc.

Nunez is one of the reasons why we are actually challenging.

Fuck right off.
Yep, hopefully people aren't dissuaded by it being in b&w. It was superb, loved it.

I guess that’s less of a novelty for you John.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10