Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4568083 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #57400 on: September 10, 2019, 08:30:43 pm »
Yeah, rafa posted the reason just as I was making my post.  God forbid you think for yourself when you work for Trump.

Exactly it's trump's way or the highway.

He's right you're wrong, he knows better you are stupid.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57401 on: September 10, 2019, 08:55:02 pm »
Is Hope Hicks the only person that left the administration without being insulted on the way out?
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #57402 on: September 10, 2019, 08:59:42 pm »
I tend to agree, as anything that keeps that lunatic (Bolton, not the orange one, although him too ideally) away from any position of power can only be a good thing. At the same time, he'll probably just go back to being a Fox News commentator, where in all likelihood he'll actually have more influence over Trump seeing as he'll be on the telly and not one of his actual real life advisers, so maybe it's not such a good thing after all...

Except if he was a force that negated Trump's "instincts" rather than complimenting them like the guy with spray on hair.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #57403 on: September 10, 2019, 09:12:42 pm »
So if Trump only hired "the very best people" at the start of this administration, and the next National Security Advisor will be Trump's 4th, I assume we've gone in this progression?:

1st, Flynn - "he's the very best, everybody says so"
2nd, McMaster - "incredible person, I've known him for many years"
3rd, Bolton - "will do in a pinch, he's better than Crooked Hillary"

and soon, the 4th, Barron Trump's pet box turtle - "he's almost as smart as me, believe me"

NBC News
As frustration with Bolton mounted, Trump reached out to ex-adviser McMaster
 Carol E. Lee and Courtney Kube and Kristen Welker
45 mins ago

WASHINGTON — As President Donald Trump began losing confidence in national security adviser John Bolton, whom he fired on Tuesday, he reached out to the man he had fired to give Bolton the job: retired Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster.

In phone calls to McMaster — the first of which took place last fall — Trump told his second national security adviser that he misses him, according to two people familiar with the conversations. It's a sentiment the president has also expressed to White House aides, they said. Trump has solicited McMaster's advice on various national security challenges, even asking McMaster who he should nominate to lead the Pentagon, they said.

Trump's contacts with McMaster perhaps presaged his decision Tuesday to unceremoniously fire Bolton. They also marked a significant a remarkable shift for the president that is emblematic of how much Bolton fell out of favor since Trump welcomed him into the White House 17 months ago. At that time, Trump was barely speaking to McMaster and regularly did derogatory impressions of him in his absence, according to multiple current and former White House officials.

Like Bolton, McMaster's firing also transpired hastily and was announced publicly by the president on Twitter. Bolton later said he resigned, and was not fired. Trump's patience for Bolton ultimately wore thin; aides say Trump was close to firing Bolton earlier this year, even putting his name on a list of officials he'd like to get rid of before the end of the year, after which such moves might have a negative effect on his re-election campaign, officials said.

The president was angered by what he viewed as Bolton positioning himself in the news media as the decision-maker on key issues like Iran and Venezuela, the officials said, and it didn't help that Trump thought those policies weren't working.

Trump's first national security adviser, retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, was in a Virginia courtroom Tuesday for a hearing ahead of sentencing in December. Flynn was convicted of lying to the FBI regarding contacts with the Russian ambassador.

In late May or early June, Bolton was told by a White House official that he should steer clear of the president, keep a low profile and let him cool off amid tensions between the two over policy, according to three people familiar with the conversation. The official suggested Bolton travel more or otherwise find matters to focus on that would keep him away from Trump.

A spokesman for Bolton denied such a conversation took place and dismissed the notion of tensions with the president or any other administration officials.

When asked about the conversation, one White House official described the talk as "good advice."

When Trump is unsatisfied with a top aide, he sometimes turns to that aide's predecessor, with whom he was at odds and had fired. For example, Trump began calling his first chief of staff, Reince Priebus, when his second one, John Kelly, started trying to get him to do things he didn't want to do.

Trump's phone calls to McMaster began in the fall of 2018, about six months after Bolton had taken the job. The most recent call that the people familiar with the conversations knew of was a few months ago.

In another conversation in late spring, when Trump was unsure about his choice of then-Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan to permanently hold the job, the president wanted to know what McMaster thought he should do. At the time, Trump was asking his advisers inside and outside the White House for alternatives to Shanahan, and he ultimately switched to nominate Mark Esper, who was confirmed by the Senate.

At least one of Trump's calls with McMaster focused on Iran, an issue over which Trump and Bolton have clashed because the president felt his national security adviser was pushing him into a military confrontation. Bolton has long been one of the Republican Party's leading voices on taking an aggressive approach on Iran, including advocating for regime change. He was instrumental in Trump's decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal and has advocated positions that have at times put him at odds with Trump, who campaigned on ending, not starting, military conflicts overseas.

McMaster declined to comment.

Perhaps most detrimental for Bolton, officials said, was when Trump blamed him for a public narrative that the national security adviser was shaping Iran policy, not the president.

"The president's view is, 'I run Iran. John may think he runs Iran, but I run Iran,'" a former White House official said.

Trump and Bolton also have differed over North Korea. Just weeks into his tenure, Bolton angered the president by suggesting a denuclearization deal with North Korea could be modeled after the one the U.S. had achieved with Libya. Libya's leader, Moammar Gaddafi, was killed eight years later after the U.S. intervened to prevent his slaughter of pro-democracy demonstrators.

The comparison of Libya and North Korea by Bolton — who has called for regime change in Pyongyang — didn't go over well with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, whom Trump was arranging to meet for the first time. The president tried to clarify, saying, "the Libya model isn't the model that we have at all when we're thinking of North Korea."

Bolton took a far different approach to the job than McMaster did. While McMaster held meetings and ran a policy process that involved meetings with officials from other agencies, Bolton opted to work policy directly with the president. He hasn't chaired a principals committee meeting at the National Security Council in months, according to three people familiar with the matter. His strong opinions and tensions with Trump have made him increasingly isolated in the West Wing, with few allies in the administration.

Still, the president's outreach to McMaster surprised the people closest to him. "He must be getting pretty far down on his call list because McMaster is not at the top," another former White House official said.

By the time McMaster left the White House it had become an open secret that Trump had stopped having him brief him because he didn't like his style and would cut him off in meetings or exclude him altogether. Yet while the two weren't close, officials said the president didn't have the sort of animosity toward McMaster that he'd developed for others on his national security team, such as former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who had called Trump a "moron."

"I never got the impression that Trump hated McMaster. He just made fun of him. He was the general in the suits that didn't fit, that were off the rack, who didn't understand business," the former White House official said.

"He didn't take him seriously," the official added. "But there never was this sort of hostility like there was with a Tillerson."

Bolton never reached the Tillerson level of hostility with Trump, officials said. A senior administration official said that the president supported Bolton's recent trip to London for meetings with British officials largely focused on the U.K.'s plan to exit the European Union this fall. But as Bolton began his talks with officials there, the president called the new prime minister, Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, a move that made clear who is in charge.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/as-frustration-with-bolton-mounted-trump-reached-out-to-ex-adviser-mcmaster/ar-AAH5OM4?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout
Kill the humourless

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57404 on: September 10, 2019, 09:36:43 pm »
Is Hope Hicks the only person that left the administration without being insulted on the way out?

Yep, so basically if he's hoping to fuck you one day, he'll say nice things. The others got off lightly compared to poor Hope.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #57405 on: September 10, 2019, 09:55:38 pm »
Commerce secretary urged to quit over #sharpiegate 'threats'

US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross has been urged to resign after reportedly threatening weather officials who contradicted President Donald Trump.

Mr Ross' agency denied he intervened in #sharpiegate, the political storm over Mr Trump's erroneous claim that Hurricane Dorian might hit Alabama.

Alabama was initially forecast to be hit by Dorian, but was not on its path by the time Mr Trump said so.

The hurricane has battered the Bahamas, killing at least 50 people.

In an Oval Office briefing last Wednesday, Mr Trump updated the American public about the approaching storm, showing a six-day-old forecast map by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) from 29 August.

The map looked almost identical to the official NOAA map from that day, but the chart Mr Trump displayed had a black loop marked around Alabama that was not on the original version.

White House spokesman Hogan Gidley later confirmed the map had been altered with a black felt-tip pen, known as a sharpie in the US, but did not say who made the edit.

In the previous days, Mr Trump had repeatedly asserted that Alabama would be hit by the storm.

However, the National Weather Service (NWS) in Birmingham, Alabama, tweeted that the southern US state would "not see any impacts from Dorian".

Journalists said Mr Trump was incorrect, irritating the president.

The NWS and NOAA both fall under the US Department of Commerce, which Mr Ross oversees.

On Monday the New York Times reported that Mr Ross phoned from meetings in Greece last Friday threatening to sack top NOAA employees unless they publicly backed Mr Trump's position.

The newspaper says the threat is what prompted an unsigned statement by NOAA later that day, saying that Hurricane Dorian "could impact Alabama" and criticising the Birmingham NWS tweet as "inconsistent with probabilities from the best forecast products available at the time".

A spokesperson for the Department of Commerce said the New York Times story was false.

"Secretary Ross did not threaten to fire any NOAA staff over forecasting and public statements about Hurricane Dorian," the spokesman said.

The Department of Commerce's Office of Inspector General is examining NOAA's statement on Friday, according to the New York Times.

Democratic lawmaker Don Beyer called for Mr Ross to step down over "his direct attacks on the scientists and federal employees, whom he threatened to fire for doing their jobs by accurately reporting the weather".

The Virginia congressman called the episode "an embarrassing new low for a member of this [presidential] cabinet which has been historically venal and incompetent".

Sierra Club, an environmental group, echoed calls for Mr Ross to go.

The organisation called the commerce secretary's alleged intercession a "shameful abuse of power", saying he had "threatened to instil panic simply to give cover for Trump".

New York Democratic congressman Paul Tonko said Mr Ross had "put the safety of countless Americans at risk by compromising America's hurricane warning system just to protect the president's ego".

Another Democratic lawmaker, Jim Himes of Connecticut, told CNN if the report is true "that would be the most blatant use of an official position in the service of the ego and the political fortunes of the president that we have ever seen".

Republican Senator John Thune, who serves on the Senate Commerce Committee, did not join calls for Mr Ross to quit but said it would be inappropriate for the commerce secretary to threaten the public servants.

"We want the weather service to operate with integrity and without bias," he told CNN.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49642658

Offline trimore

• Legacy Fan
  • Dastardly and Muttley with sick laughter
« Reply #57406 on: September 10, 2019, 10:26:18 pm »
I think Trump's sacking of Bolton is a good one.
Wow. That felt strange.

In the eternal words of Lord Tywin "I suppose I should be grateful that your vanity got in the way of your recklessness."

Fuck Trump, and fuck Bolton just as much.
Go off to sleep in the sunshine, I don't want to see the day when it's dying

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #57407 on: September 10, 2019, 10:38:40 pm »
Yeah I doubt this is anythign to do with how dangerous Bolton is.

Add to that that giving credit to Trump for firing him is like thanking someone for giving you a handkerchief to wipe away your tears after they've kicked you in the bollocks...

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57408 on: September 10, 2019, 11:15:10 pm »
An interesting piece on CNN today about the CIA pulling their top agent out of Russia in 2017 because they were worried Trump was going to blow his cover.

Offline great power rising

• Main Stander
« Reply #57409 on: September 11, 2019, 12:59:22 am »
An interesting piece on CNN today about the CIA pulling their top agent out of Russia in 2017 because they were worried Trump was going to blow his cover.

I continue to become more flabbergasted at modern day reporting.

It’s the irresponsible  “BIG HEADLINE” followed by three paragraphs of sensational speculation and anonymous sources then at the end a blurb saying that the only pieces of verifiable official evidence unequivocally say this is a fake story.  Like this “we reported it accurately” *wink wink*.  They’re burying it because frankly people don’t have any interest in the truth, thinking or reading on both sides. Then this fake news gets exacerbated being shared around and the same people want to complain about fake news and election interference and their counterparts on the right doing the same thing when they're all just mirror versions of the same clowns.

I’m not even saying Fox isn’t doing the same thing, and that it isn’t also idiotic when Trumptards do this.

I'm just saying we're all the same and living in an absolutely clown world

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57410 on: September 11, 2019, 01:41:44 am »

Sarah Sanders never stopped lying, so she left in good graces I believe
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57411 on: September 11, 2019, 01:43:29 am »
In the eternal words of Lord Tywin "I suppose I should be grateful that your vanity got in the way of your recklessness."

Fuck Trump, and fuck Bolton just as much.

I'd be quite satisfied if the two of them shared the same fate as his namesake Ramsay, to the point that I might even forgive Season 8.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline demain

• Shambolic
  • Kopite
  • 'à quoi bon ?'
« Reply #57412 on: September 11, 2019, 02:33:41 am »
I continue to become more flabbergasted at modern day reporting.

It’s the irresponsible  “BIG HEADLINE” followed by three paragraphs of sensational speculation and anonymous sources then at the end a blurb saying that the only pieces of verifiable official evidence unequivocally say this is a fake story.  Like this “we reported it accurately” *wink wink*.  They’re burying it because frankly people don’t have any interest in the truth, thinking or reading on both sides. Then this fake news gets exacerbated being shared around and the same people want to complain about fake news and election interference and their counterparts on the right doing the same thing when they're all just mirror versions of the same clowns.

I’m not even saying Fox isn’t doing the same thing, and that it isn’t also idiotic when Trumptards do this.

I'm just saying we're all the same and living in an absolutely clown world

Fully agreed. If anyone bothers to dig deeper into this story they'll find that the CIA had been pushing to exfiltrate this mole back in 2016. Furthermore, Trump was apprised of the escape plan before it took place.

Society is just so fucking polarized that they are now only able to take absolute positions. People working in the media that only serve to exacerbate this polarization are absolute scum.
'Ever bought a fake picture, Toby?'
'Sold a couple once.'
'The more you pay for it, the less inclined you are to doubt its authenticity.'

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57413 on: September 11, 2019, 05:41:34 am »
The GOP nearly lost a North Carolina seat they have held since 1963.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline demain

• Shambolic
  • Kopite
  • 'à quoi bon ?'
« Reply #57414 on: September 11, 2019, 06:06:10 am »

Yup, it's looking really ugly for them. Expect more vicious tantrums on twitter as the days close in.
'Sold a couple once.'

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57415 on: September 11, 2019, 07:05:27 am »
Yup, it's looking really ugly for them. Expect more vicious tantrums on twitter as the days close in.

I expect more retirements of GOP congresspeople.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #57416 on: September 11, 2019, 08:23:05 am »
Add to that that giving credit to Trump for firing him is like thanking someone for giving you a handkerchief to wipe away your tears after they've kicked you in the bollocks...

He did his usual, told the person he had differences with that they`d speak about their resignation later, then like the big fat coward he is he sacked them by social media. He`s pathetic.

"They didn`t dump me, I dumped them".
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #57417 on: September 11, 2019, 10:33:23 am »
He did his usual, told the person he had differences with that they`d speak about their resignation later, then like the big fat coward he is he sacked them by social media. He`s pathetic.

"They didn`t dump me, I dumped them".

That's what baffles me the most. His followers think he's that powerful and strong leader, because of his whole "you're fired"-shtick on TV. Yet, in real life he's a fucking coward and only has a big mouth. I don't think that he has fired one person directly as president, i.e. told them to their face that they're fired. It's either through social media after telling them before that things are fine or that they'll talk about a resignation. Or he did it in a letter like worth Comey.

My mom's dog is like that when you take her for a walk. When she sees a dog on the other side of the street she's all barking and "Come and get me you twat", but as soon as another dog gets close to her, she gets slower until she can hide behind me... ;D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 10:35:51 am by stoa »

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57418 on: September 11, 2019, 01:19:07 pm »
Bolton was a c*nt. Glad that he got twatted.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #57419 on: September 11, 2019, 03:05:09 pm »
The winner of the election is a prick. He is the one who introduced the bathroom bill years a few years back, which hurt North Carolina's economy pretty badly.

He also believes Black Lives Matter is a racist movement.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57420 on: September 11, 2019, 03:48:23 pm »
The winner of the election is a prick. He is the one who introduced the bathroom bill years a few years back, which hurt North Carolina's economy pretty badly.

He also believes Black Lives Matter is a racist movement.

Yup. And the Dems lost in the rural and gained in the suburbs. The GOP is digging that hole.

Normally that district tends +8% to the repugs. Trump won that district by 12 points...now it is a squeaker...

I wonder what would have happened if the dems had run a populist with some ideas rather than an ex-Military Harvard MBA running as a blue dog democrat? That dude has been running for 2 years as republican lite. And he couldn't create any excitement.

That district is +8 GOP. With NC voter suppression and gerrymandering...I wonder what Representatives from +5 Gop districts are thinking right now? Are they celebrating?

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57421 on: September 11, 2019, 05:59:07 pm »
I voted last night and Dan Bishop narrowly won.

Meh

Offline Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #57422 on: September 11, 2019, 06:21:14 pm »
I voted last night and Dan Bishop narrowly won.

Meh
I wanted to vote, but it was narrowly outside of my district unfortunately.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57423 on: September 11, 2019, 06:22:59 pm »
I wanted to vote, but it was narrowly outside of my district unfortunately.

Was a much closer race though so happy with that, and almost all of Charlotte voted Dem.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #57424 on: September 11, 2019, 08:37:52 pm »
Was a much closer race though so happy with that, and almost all of Charlotte voted Dem.

Went to Davidson College just up the road from Charlotte, sister still works there, pretty familiar with the voting demographic...

Normally fairly conservative and religious...

If Charlotte is voting predominantly democrat, that's a significant change...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57425 on: September 11, 2019, 09:00:46 pm »
Went to Davidson College just up the road from Charlotte, sister still works there, pretty familiar with the voting demographic...

Normally fairly conservative and religious...

If Charlotte is voting predominantly democrat, that's a significant change...

I heard one commentator say that all the red states now have blue cities. An interesting way to look at it.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57426 on: September 12, 2019, 03:01:38 am »
The Washington Post
‘You’re a prop in the back’: Advisers struggle to obey Trump’s Kafkaesque rules
 Ashley Parker, Philip Rucker
3 hrs ago

In President Trump’s renegade orbit, there are unspoken rules he expects his advisers to follow. He tolerates a modicum of dissent, so long as it remains private; expects advisers to fall in line and defend his decisions; and demands absolute fealty at all times.

Then-national security adviser John Bolton listens as President Trump meets with the prime minister of Hungary in the Oval Office on May 13.
These rules and more were broken by John Bolton, the national security adviser who left the White House suddenly Tuesday on acrimonious terms.

The rupture between Trump and Bolton, as chronicled in public and in private accounts of administration officials, is a case study of the president’s sometimes Kafkaesque management style — an unusual set of demands and expectations he sets for those in his direct employ.

The episode also illustrates the varied forces that propel advisers into the president’s inner circle — and often churn them out with similar velocity.

“You’re there more as an annoyance to him because he has to fill some of these jobs, but you’re not there to do anything other than be backlighting,” said Anthony Scaramucci, a former White House communications director who is now critical of Trump. “He wants, like, a catatonic loyalty, and he wants you to be behind the backlights. There’s one spotlight on the stage, it’s shining on Trump, and you’re a prop in the back with dim lights.”

Trump’s desires for his advisers range from the trivial — someone who looks the part — to the traditional — someone willing to vigorously support him and defend his policies in media appearances. But these demands can be grating and at times terminal for members of his staff — especially for those who, like the national security adviser, may find themselves at odds with the president on critical issues.

“There is no person that is part of the daily Trump decision-making process that can survive long term,” said a former senior administration official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to offer a candid assessment. “The president doesn’t like people to get good press. He doesn’t like people to get bad press. Yet he expects everyone to be relevant and important and supportive at all times. Even if a person could do all those things, the president would grow tired of anyone in his immediate orbit.”
Leon Panetta, who served as a defense secretary, CIA director and White House chief of staff in past Democratic administrations, said Trump’s eclectic management style can be dangerous.

“The presidency is an isolated position to begin with, and it is incredibly important to have people around you who will tell you when they think you’re wrong,” Panetta said. “Presidents need to appreciate that information and not then take it out on that individual.”

“This president,” Panetta added of Trump, “has a real blind spot in that he does not want anybody around him who is critical.”

Current and former White House officials stress that Trump brokers and even encourages disagreement, but only to a point and only on his terms. The president enjoys gladiator fights — pitting his aides against one another like so many ancient Romans — but only if he can play emperor, presiding over the melee and crowning the victor.

“He has become more convinced than ever that he is the ‘chosen one,’ ” said Tony Schwartz, who co-wrote Trump’s 1987 bestseller, “The Art of the Deal,” but has since become critical of the president. “The blend of the megalomania and the insecurity make him ultimately dismissive of anybody’s opinion that doesn’t match his own.”

One of Bolton’s fatal sins was believing he could outmaneuver the president and promote the hawkish worldview he has advocated for decades, according to Republicans familiar with the dynamic.

“Anybody who thinks they’re smart enough to manipulate Trump, they’re very foolish, and that’s what happens in this city,” said Newt Gingrich, a former House speaker and Trump ally. “People mistake a willingness to eat cheeseburgers and drink Coke with being a buffoon, and he’s not a buffoon.”

Trump’s advisers can be arranged into several categories, as one former senior White House official explained. In bucket one, this person said, are those aides whose demise — often via tweet — is all but foregone, the result of the president’s coming to suspect that an adviser thinks he or she is smarter than he is or is trying to undermine him in some way. Rex Tillerson, Trump’s first secretary of state, is a cautionary tale of this category.

In bucket two sits the adviser who simply doesn’t gel with the president, ultimately failing to build the personal rapport necessary to survive, this person said. Trump may think this official is a good person who genuinely wants to help implement his policies — but for whatever reason, the adviser just irritates the president. H.R. McMaster, who preceded Bolton as national security adviser, is an example.

There is the politically expedient adviser, who brings Trump utility in the short term. Stephen K. Bannon, a former White House chief strategist, was useful early in the administration in helping to channel the hard-right base that lifted Trump to victory.

A final category is the shiny new toy — an adviser Trump has recently hired and is excited about, whether because of a tough nickname (James “Mad Dog” Mattis, Trump’s first secretary of defense) or because he or she has vigorously defended Trump on television.

Bolton moved through all the buckets before being unceremoniously dismissed.

In some ways, Trump has an ecumenical approach, viewing top advisers less as a vaunted Cabinet and more as just one of many sources from which he can seek advice and glean information. He is, for instance, nearly as likely to heed a Fox News host as to heed a senior administration official.

This attitude was prevalent during the 2016 presidential campaign, when Trump paid far closer attention to what he consumed in media reports and tips he received in phone calls from friends than from formal presentations by his official policy advisers, most of whom had virtually no face time with the candidate.

“He really doesn’t believe in advisers,” said a Republican in close touch with Trump, speaking on the condition of anonymity to share private conversations. “He really just has people around him he asks questions of. John [Bolton] saw his role as advisory, but Trump thinks he’s his own adviser, and I don’t think people fully appreciate this.”

Some officials no longer in the administration have offered some glimpses into the challenges of trying to manage and advise Trump.

Tillerson, speaking to CBS News’s Bob Schieffer in December, described the president as “pretty undisciplined” and someone who “doesn’t like to read.” Tillerson also described an imperious president who would sometimes suggest ideas that were illegal.

“So often, the president would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it,’ and I would have to say to him, ‘Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law,’ ” Tillerson said.

After leaving the administration, John F. Kelly said serving as Trump’s second chief of staff was “the least enjoyable job I’ve ever had.” Asked during an appearance at Duke University what advice he had given to his successor, Mick Mulvaney, Kelly joked, “Run for it.”

People who have known the president over the years stress that, for Trump, everyone is eventually expendable.

“When you use people like Kleenex, eventually the Kleenex is filled with snot, and you throw it out,” said “Art of the Deal” co-author Schwartz. “That’s the way Trump treats everyone.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/youre-a-prop-in-the-back-advisers-struggle-to-obey-trumps-kafkaesque-rules/ar-AAH9C7Y
Kill the humourless

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57427 on: September 12, 2019, 03:06:34 am »
where does the little weasel fit in.
Kill the humourless

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57428 on: September 12, 2019, 04:10:16 am »
He gives voice to, and plausibly deniable distance from, all of Trump's worst instincts.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57429 on: September 12, 2019, 08:30:20 am »
One thing's for sure, Bolton is dangerous enemy to make. If Trump keeps tossing insults at him like frag grenades he'll get the fight he's craving, but against someone who's more than his match.

Bolton's a firebrand with nothing to lose. He'll push back hard and be back at Fox after election night to write Trump's political obituary in real time.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 08:32:44 am by Red Berry »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57430 on: September 12, 2019, 08:47:50 am »
Thought this was worth sharing in here, tis only brief.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MmXY0wAA344" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/MmXY0wAA344</a>

I think it well illustrates how quickly Trump's bubble would collapse in on itself if the GOP offered even token scrutiny.  I mean, this guy was nominated for a position that was just one level below SCOTUS. :o

Popcorn's Art

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57431 on: September 12, 2019, 09:47:26 am »
Trump immigration plans: Supreme Court approves asylum curbs

The US Supreme Court has given the go-ahead to Trump administration plans that severely limit the ability of migrants to claim asylum.

Under the rule, people arriving via a third country must claim asylum there first before arriving at the US border.

Legal challenges against it continue but the ruling means for now it can be enforced nationwide.

The plan will affect tens of thousands of Central American migrants who travel north, often on foot, through Mexico.

The Trump administration unveiled the new asylum policy in July but it was almost immediately blocked from taking effect by a lower court ruling by a judge in San Francisco.

Curbing migration levels has been a key goal of Donald Trump's presidency and forms a major part of his bid for re-election in 2020.

The change will affect non-Mexican migrants trying to enter through the US southern border.

This includes, but is not limited to, those from Central American countries who have made up the vast majority of those seeking asylum so far this year.

Some 811,016 people were detained on the south-western border up until the end of August 2019, and of these, nearly 590,000 were from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. The majority arrived with at least one other family member.

Many of those arriving are fleeing violence or poverty and travel north through Mexico until they reach the US border. Upon arrival, they must pass a "credible fear" interview to seek asylum in the US, which most do.

The rule change means they would fail had they not claimed asylum in another country they had first passed through.

The American Civil Liberties Union, which challenged the ruling, argued it drastically limited those eligible for asylum.

"The current ban would eliminate virtually all asylum at the southern border, even at ports of entry, for everyone except Mexicans," it said in a petition.

A lawyer for the group described the ruling as a "temporary step" and said it remained confident at challenging the change.

"The lives of thousands of families are at stake," Lee Gelerent said.

Anyone who has been rejected by a third country or is a victim of human trafficking can still apply.

A US justice department spokesperson said the decision would help "to bring order to the crisis at the southern border, close loopholes in our immigration system and discourage frivolous claims".

The rule change overturns long-standing convention that the US hears asylum claims no matter how people have arrived at the border.

On the nine-judge Supreme Court, liberal-leaning Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Sonia Sotomayor dissented from the ruling.

"Once again the Executive Branch has issued a rule that seeks to upend longstanding practices regarding refugees who seek shelter from persecution," Justice Sotomayor wrote.

The route to the US is dangerous, with Central American migrants often deliberately sought out by gangs in neighbouring countries because they are vulnerable.

There are questions over whether Mexico and Guatemala can cope with a surge in asylum claimants.

Mexican officials, who have been working to crack down on migration, have already pushed back strongly against the plan.

Earlier this week, Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard reiterated that Mexico would not become a "third country" for US-bound asylum seekers.

The Mexican president, Andres Manuel Obrador, earlier on Wednesday posted an image of himself on the phone to President Trump.

They are yet to publicly comment on the Supreme Court's latest ruling - which is the second in favour of Mr Trump's migration plans so far this year.

In July the nation's top court ruled Mr Trump can use $2.5bn (£2bn) of Pentagon funds for his long-promised southern border wall.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49669811

The bit in bold seems like a big loophole. Mexico can work to find reasons to deliberately reject asylum claims and effectively forward them on to the States.

Another reason for Mexico to be pissed off is this ruling has quickly followed this announcement.

US border: Mexico announces 56% migrant drop after crackdown

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-49612597

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57432 on: September 12, 2019, 09:50:34 am »
Trump delays tariff hikes on Chinese goods ahead of talks

US President Donald Trump will delay a planned tariff hike on $250bn (£202.8bn) of Chinese goods as a "gesture of good will".

In a tweet, Mr Trump said a 5% increase to duties scheduled for 1 October will be postponed for two weeks.

He said the delay had been requested by China, and also follows a move by Beijing to scrap some US tariffs.

It comes as the two sides prepare to hold fresh talks aimed at resolving their long-running trade dispute.

Last month, the US said it would increase the tariff rates on all Chinese goods, which included raising a 25% tax on $250bn of Chinese imports to 30%.

On Wednesday, Mr Trump said China's Vice Premier Liu He had asked him to postpone the upcoming tariff increase from 1 October as the date coincided with the anniversary of the People's Republic of China.

Earlier, China released a list of 16 US imports that will be exempted from tariffs including anti-cancer drugs and animal feed.

Significant US exports to China, like pork, soybeans and American-made cars, are among the goods that will still be hit by the hefty taxes.

Preliminary meetings are set to take place later this month in Washington before US treasury secretary Steven Mnuchin and trade representative Robert Lighthizer meet China's Mr Liu in October.

Still, some analysts argue the latest gestures by the US and China have not brought a resolution to their trade row much closer.

"A broad settlement is not in sight," Gary Hufbauer of the Peterson Institute for International Economics said.

"Beijing is prepared for a continuation of tariffs and hostile rhetoric through 2020. And Trump cannot back down without getting a storm of criticism from the hawks, both Democrats and Republicans."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49670943

Offline demain

• Shambolic
  • Kopite
  • 'à quoi bon ?'
« Reply #57433 on: September 12, 2019, 10:18:32 am »
One thing's for sure, Bolton is dangerous enemy to make. If Trump keeps tossing insults at him like frag grenades he'll get the fight he's craving, but against someone who's more than his match.

Bolton's a firebrand with nothing to lose. He'll push back hard and be back at Fox after election night to write Trump's political obituary in real time.

That should be the least of Trump's worries at that stage.

Bolton is a busted flush, he's not clever enough to build up a support base of his own and he was stupid enough to think he could control Trump. Anyone who thinks that deserves to be humiliated in barbaric ways. The world is a much safer place without him whispering in Trump's ear. Small mercies and all that.
'Sold a couple once.'

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57434 on: September 12, 2019, 10:56:31 am »
That should be the least of Trump's worries at that stage.

Bolton is a busted flush, he's not clever enough to build up a support base of his own and he was stupid enough to think he could control Trump. Anyone who thinks that deserves to be humiliated in barbaric ways. The world is a much safer place without him whispering in Trump's ear. Small mercies and all that.

That's not the issue at hand.  The issue at hand is that a lot of publishers want to pay Bolton a lot of money to write his book in time for next year's election - the timing of the release could be as explosive and damaging, if not more so, than the Hilary email leak and Comey's decision to reopen the investigation into her back in 2016.

This has nothing to do with Bolton building up a support base, or being a busted flush.  He's simply aggressive enough and smart enough to hurt Trump really badly.  He's not a guy you want as an enemy; but Trump collects enemies in the way I collect coins.  I literally just stumble across them.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #57435 on: September 12, 2019, 11:15:30 am »
Art of the fucking deal

President Donald Trump has left the impression with foreign officials, members of his administration, and others involved in Iranian negotiations that he is actively considering a French plan to extend a $15 billion credit line to the Iranians if Tehran comes back into compliance with the Obama-era nuclear deal.

Trump has in recent weeks shown openness to entertaining President Emmanuel Macron’s plan, according to four sources with knowledge of Trump’s conversations with the French leader. Two of those sources said that State Department officials, including Secretary Mike Pompeo, are also open to weighing the French proposal, in which the Paris government would effectively ease the economic sanctions regime that the Trump administration has applied on Tehran for more than a year.
More here: https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-flirts-with-dollar15-billion-bailout-for-iran-sources-say

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57436 on: September 12, 2019, 02:38:52 pm »
The New York Times
Let Trump Destroy Trump
 David Axelrod
11 hrs ago

The person most capable of defeating Donald Trump is Donald Trump. If Democrats are smart, they will let him do the job.

President Trump thrives on outrage and resentment. He seethes with it, stirs it in others and mines it for his own political profit. His political project relies on driving Americans to their cultural and ideological corners. He is Pavlov. We are the dogs.

Mr. Trump’s serial assaults on the decency and the decorum upon which civil society depends are enraging — and meant to be. It is only natural to respond to his every provocation with righteous indignation.

My advice to the Democratic nominee next year is: Donʼt play.

Wrestling is Mr. Trump’s preferred form of combat. But beating him will require jiu-jitsu, a different style of battle typically defined as the art of manipulating an opponent’s force against himself rather than confronting it with one’s own force.

Mr. Trump was elected to shake things up and challenge the political establishment. And to many of his core supporters, his incendiary dog whistles, bullhorn attacks and nonstop flouting of “political correctness” remain energizing symbols of authenticity.

But polling and focus groups reflect a growing unease among a small but potentially decisive group of voters who sided with Mr. Trump in 2016 but are increasingly turned off by the unremitting nastiness, the gratuitous squabbles and the endless chaos he sows.

Plenty of attention has been paid to the historic shift in suburban areas Mr. Trump narrowly carried in 2016 but that broke decisively with his party last fall. That revolt was led by college-educated white women, who overwhelmingly turned against Republican candidates.

But what should be of even greater concern to Mr. Trump is the potential erosion among the non-college-educated white women he is counting on as a core constituency. Those women gave Mr. Trump a 27-point margin over Hillary Clinton in 2016. Yet in a recent Fox News poll, Mr. Trump was beating former Vice President Joe Biden by just four points in that group.

If I were sitting in the Trump war room, this number, more than any other, would alarm me. He won the presidency by the slimmest of margins in three battleground states. With little place to grow, even a small erosion of support among these women could prove fatal to Mr. Trump’s chances. While they are inclined to many of his positions, the thing that is driving these voters away is Mr. Trump himself.

And one thing we can be sure of as the election approaches: Donald Trump is not going to change.

Given that Mr. Trump’s approval rating has been hovering around 40 percent throughout his presidency, his obvious and only strategy is to turn his dial further into the red. He will try to raise the stakes by painting the election as a choice between himself and a radical, left-wing apocalypse. He will bay about socialism, open borders and “deep state” corruption and relentlessly work to inflame and exploit racial and cultural divides.

But as Mr. Trump seeks to rev up his base, he also runs a significant risk of driving away a small but decisive cohort of voters he needs. His frenetic efforts to create a panic over the immigrant caravan in the days leading up to the 2018 midterms may have stoked his base, but it also generated a backlash that contributed to major losses for his party.

With everything on the line and nothing, to his mind, out of bounds, the same dynamic will be in play in 2020, and this creates an opportunity for Democrats — if their party’s message allows Trump defectors to comfortably cross that bridge.

There is a legion of arguments on moral, ethical and policy grounds for Mr. Trump’s defeat, and that’s leaving out the sheer incompetence. But the most effective question for Democrats to get voters to ask is simply whether the country can survive another four years like this.

Can we continue to wake each day to the tweets and tantrums, the nasty, often gratuitous fights and the ensuing turmoil that surrounds this president? Can we make progress on issues of concern to the way millions of people live their lives with a leader who looks for every opportunity to divide us for his own political purposes? And is a Trump freed of the burden of re-election really going to be less combative and more constructive in a second term? Um, no.

Each time Mr. Trump lashes out, as he will with increasing ferocity and frequency as the election approaches, these questions will gain more resonance. Every erratic escalation — every needless quarrel, firing or convulsive policy lurch — will provide additional evidence in the case for change.

Mr. Trump’s impulse is always to create a binary choice, forcing Americans to retreat to tribe. He wants to define the battle around divisive cultural issues that will hem in his supporters, and it would be seductive for Democrats to chase every tweeted rabbit down the hole. The president would welcome a pitched battle over lines of race, ideology and culture.

But while Mr. Trump’s thermonuclear politics may rally both his base and Democrats who slumbered in 2016, it is the paralyzing disorder and anxiety his bilious behavior creates that is a distressing turnoff to voters at the margins who will make the difference.

To win, the Democrats will have turn Mr. Trump’s negative energy against him without embodying it themselves.

David Axelrod (@davidaxelrod), the former senior strategist for Barack Obama, is the director of the Institute of Politics at the University of Chicago and the host of “The Axe Files” on CNN.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/let-trump-destroy-trump/ar-AAH9HCV?ocid=spartandhp
Kill the humourless

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57437 on: September 12, 2019, 02:49:11 pm »
National Review
Trump’s Only Real Weakness Is His Style
 Conrad Black
11 hrs ago

This is the time for President Trump to deprive his enemies of the last weapon that could be employed against him that could cause him any harm: the largely false, but still troublesome, issue of his personality and routine behavior. Other lines of attack have come to naught: Collusion with Russia, accusations of racism provoking outbursts of mass murder (by uttering “racially charged statements,” in the inadvertently Orwellian words of CNN’s most witless talking head, Don Lemon), the verbal recession confected by the world-renowned economists of CNN and MSNBC, all of it has collapsed. Illegal border crossings are in sharp decline as the wall is steadily extended, and Mexico cooperates in arresting the flow of illegal migrants to the United States, all within the framework of a new free-trade agreement and the steady relocation of manufacturing designed for the U.S. market from China to Mexico (and other countries). The only arguments left to the puling and squabbling Democrats are ever more implausible lurches to the left and the lingering sense that Donald Trump, though not the extremist or the incompetent that many had declaimed and predicted, is just not suitable to be president.

It does the president no favors to pretend that there are not still a significant number of people who have an uneasy feeling that although his administration is in policy terms quite successful, and the president has faithfully tried to carry out most of what he promised in the raucous 2016 election campaign, he is yet too bombastic and evidently egocentric to maintain the dignity of his great office. This is a widely held view, even among many who support the president for his policy successes and the well-conceived initiatives that are still in the balance, especially trade and other negotiations with China, and the attempted revival of nuclear non-proliferation in respect of Iran and North Korea.

The entirely admirable Peggy Noonan (Wall Street Journal and Fox News) seems to me illustrative of the best type of these people. She is effectively nonpartisan, extremely knowledgeable, and always very fair, and she wishes every U.S. president well and hopes that whoever is in that position does a good job for the country. Because she worked so closely with President Reagan, she may tend to measure presidents against him, and few in history can live up to his quality, as a man and as a leader. But there is nothing wrong with having high standards. It is clear from some of her columns that she finds the president’s bellicosity toward his opponents, and his tendency to be nasty and personal towards them, disappointing and unsuitable to a president.

In Trump’s defense, no president since Richard Nixon’s last days in office has been subjected to such malicious and widespread hostility as this one, and while most of the obloquy directed against Mr. Nixon was based on a minor felony compounded by some more-serious obstructions of consequent investigations, all imputations of possibly illegal wrongdoing by our current president have collapsed and been exposed as malicious or negligent abuse of power by sections of the Justice Department and the intelligence agencies. History is finally beginning to record that Richard Nixon was an outstanding president who was overwhelmed by the propagation of public hysteria over trivial matters in which there is no evidence that he did anything illegal. But there was an illegal source of the problem, and, as Nixon himself acknowledged, he badly mishandled the investigation.

In general, while he could be awkward, Nixon handled a very difficult time with reasonable dignity and retired from the office with exquisite courtesy and, in horrible circumstances, considerable eloquence. FDR and JFK were always elegant; Truman, Eisenhower, and Obama never embarrassed anyone; President Clinton was marred only by the tawdriness of his peccadilloes; and LBJ, Ford, Carter, and the Bushes all had their verbal slips and minor gaucheries, but nothing seriously bothersome or embarrassing to the country. With President Trump, his astute and effective use of social media, the only way to compensate for the wall-to-wall hostility he faces from the traditional media, requires him to be directly in front of the country much more than any other president. Some combination of deliberate tactics and the unprecedented loathing of his opponents causes anything bombastic, silly, or overly self-centered to be played up and employed to reinforce the caricature of him as a blustering, narcissistic windbag. Anyone who knows him knows this is not a fair description of him. And any fair examination of his record in office shows that these infelicities aren’t really relevant to a just evaluation of his performance.

There is also the problem of the president feeling it necessary to respond to almost every slight or insinuation, no matter how implausible or insignificant. No one cares if there was a possibility that Hurricane Dorian would reach Alabama, any more than anyone except his most churlish enemies really noticed that he meant “ports” rather than “airports” in his remarks about the Revolutionary War. The president has steadily improved his delivery, pursued his announced objectives, and discarded the appearance of chaos that arose in his early White House days. But there remains a somewhat ungracious tenor to this administration that could be excised, sloughed like something outgrown, with no loss of counter-fire. This would impress and probably rally about 10 percent of the people.

As the false attacks on the president have failed and the economy has soared, and the other policy initiatives are patiently and effectively addressed, the president’s standing in the polls has inched upward by about ten points from its low in the mid-to-upper 30s. The biases of most of the polling organizations and the reticence of many Trump supporters are probably causing some underestimation of his strength, and 47 percent or so is probably enough to win, given large Democratic margins in California and New York. This leaves out the identity of the Democratic candidate, who will be carrying whatever legal backlash the special counsel brings down on the propagators of the Russian-collusion fraud and the illegal intelligence surveillance of the Trump campaign and transition team, as well as the harebrained climate, immigration, tax, and health-care measures the Democratic candidates have embraced.

His putative chief rival, Joe Biden, claims Trump “inherited a good economy, as he has inherited everything in his life.” He didn’t inherit billions of dollars, though his father was a wealthy man. He didn’t inherit a television audience of 25 million viewers every week for 14 years. He didn’t inherit a fine and attractive wife and family. And he did not inherit the presidency of the United States. (And the economy he did inherit was a flatlined “new normal” of 2 percent GDP growth, 1 percent per capita GDP growth, bought with annual increases in the accumulated national debt of 10 percent.) But if the president wants to put the election away now, all he has to do is be a bit more gracious: more of a chief of state of a great people and of the world’s greatest power, and less of a backbiting, counter-sniping denizen of the nether political regions. To drain the swamp, he has to get clear of it. He has earned the ability to separate himself from the insalubrious stratum of an officeholder fighting for his life against historic calumnies and malfeasances. All but his most febrile enemies will concede his cunning, determination, and stamina, and, in a slightly rabble-rousing way, his panache. He has won every round in the toughest and highest league in the world. Now it’s time to show some class. Those who know him know he is capable of it. The office sought the man, and the moment seeks the conduct.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/trumps-only-real-weakness-is-his-style/ar-AAH9DHl?ocid=spartandhp

What a fucking load of cobblers from another turdburger.
Kill the humourless

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #57438 on: September 12, 2019, 03:23:19 pm »
Conrad F Black should be in prison where he belongs. He gave Bozo a leg up the career ladder and now hes fellating his older, dumber brother.

What are these true elites so scared about that they feel the need to bring down the establishment they've for so long been in the protective bosom of?
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57439 on: September 12, 2019, 03:39:06 pm »
Conrad F Black should be in prison where he belongs. He gave Bozo a leg up the career ladder and now hes fellating his older, dumber brother.

What are these true elites so scared about that they feel the need to bring down the establishment they've for so long been in the protective bosom of?

I can only assume they stand to make some money out of it. 

Popcorn's Art