Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2056507 times)

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #14480 on: May 12, 2020, 05:03:48 pm »
It works every time.

Doesn’t hurt to message a couple of us  ;D

I just want to know for closure ha

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14481 on: May 12, 2020, 05:05:16 pm »
Doesn’t hurt to message a couple of us  ;D

I just want to know for closure ha

Me too!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14482 on: May 12, 2020, 05:25:47 pm »
haha, it's completely useless info at the minute anyway so don't let it stress you out. As soon as we go to the new platform and I know this one is gone for good I'll say.

I need to get on the CL autocup, so even if the new site is up and running for the start of the season, we might still be on this one for autocup renewals. Can't be too careful

I know what you mean though, I know there are other things you can do (nothing to do with getting in first), but I don't know how and that drove me mad.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14483 on: May 17, 2020, 07:15:30 pm »
Everton refunding fans for remaining games

Our club are just going to hold on to our money for as long as they can get away with it arent they

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #14484 on: May 19, 2020, 08:50:18 am »
Communication from the club has been very poor to be honest. I'm not counting on that money anyway but there must be people that are not  good financially at the moment and this extra refund would hep them.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #14485 on: May 19, 2020, 09:27:37 am »
Communication from the club has been very poor to be honest. I'm not counting on that money anyway but there must be people that are not  good financially at the moment and this extra refund would hep them.

Not really poor when they said on the 20th April what will happen for both ST and members...

Liverpool FC would like to update season ticket holders while the remaining Premier League fixtures for this season remain suspended indefinitely.

Until there is clarity around the fixture schedule, we have suspended the upcoming season ticket renewal process.

We will continue to monitor the situation, and a new period of renewal will be put in place once there is confirmation of the start date of the 2020-21 season. Season ticket holders will be contacted directly to advise them of the new deadline and provide as much notice as possible.

Prices for general admission season tickets will be frozen for the 2020-21 season, and we will be in touch with supporters once these go on sale.

We fully support the collective intent of Premier League clubs to complete all fixtures in the 2019-20 season. Should all remaining fixtures go ahead as normal, all season tickets and match-by-match tickets will remain valid for the rearranged date.

In the event that the remaining 2019-20 home games cannot be played in front of supporters, we will provide either a refund for the equivalent value of the remaining home games to all season ticket holders and hospitality members, or the pro-rata value of the individual affected home matches as credit against their 2020-21 season ticket.

This rebate or refund will also be applicable to all official Members, general admission supporters and matchday hospitality ticket holders who have purchased for the affected games in the 2019-20 season. These supporters will be contacted individually via email to provide further information on the refund process.

As the situation continues to evolve, we will continue to keep supporters updated with any developments relating to the current season and the 2020-21 season.

We would like to thank our supporters for their understanding and patience during this challenging time. Our thoughts are with you all at this time and we hope all our supporters are staying safe and at home.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/393338-important-update-on-season-ticket-renewals

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14486 on: May 19, 2020, 11:56:14 am »
The clarity has been provided. There will be no fans in attendance so absolutely no need to delay issuing refunds if people require them.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14487 on: May 19, 2020, 11:58:50 am »
Not trying to defend them but could it be a case of the TO staff being on furlough?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14488 on: May 19, 2020, 12:01:19 pm »
The clarity has been provided. There will be no fans in attendance so absolutely no need to delay issuing refunds if people require them.

Maybe they're waiting for an actual statement from the Premier League saying no fans will be allowed for remainder of games even though they have no need to release such a statement considering the government have confirmed it several times, and the club themselves have been in several meetings with the Premier League in which they are discussing the very fact that games will have no fans.

Like I said, holding on to the money for as long as they can get away with it, for what reason I have no idea.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14489 on: May 19, 2020, 12:02:14 pm »
Not trying to defend them but could it be a case of the TO staff being on furlough?

Everton have seemed to manage it.

Online anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #14490 on: May 19, 2020, 12:25:40 pm »
Probably awaiting some confirmation on the 2020/21 season which could still yet be played behind closed doors then they can potentially offer something direct (i.e matches v Villa/Palace the same for next season) as opposed to just a straight refund like Everton have done
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14491 on: May 19, 2020, 12:39:24 pm »
No fans until 2021 is pretty much set in stone, so then they'd have to wait for the fixtures to be released to see if Villa/Palace are in the first/second half of the season before they can think about doing something like that.

I only have one game to refund and am in no rush for it at all, but some have 9 games, a potential £400+ they're waiting on.

They should be starting a process within the next month I'd say.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14492 on: May 19, 2020, 12:48:40 pm »
United just confirmed refunds as well.

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #14493 on: May 19, 2020, 01:07:24 pm »
When I enquired last week about a hospitality ticket I was advised

“We are still waiting for confirmation on what is going to happen to the remaining fixtures of this season.  As soon as we do have this information we will contact you.”

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14494 on: May 19, 2020, 01:20:49 pm »
No fans until 2021 is pretty much set in stone, so then they'd have to wait for the fixtures to be released to see if Villa/Palace are in the first/second half of the season before they can think about doing something like that.

I only have one game to refund and am in no rush for it at all, but some have 9 games, a potential £400+ they're waiting on.

They should be starting a process within the next month I'd say.

The most you can be waiting for is 4 games surely? Plus Everton away.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14495 on: May 19, 2020, 01:30:08 pm »
The most you can be waiting for is 4 games surely? Plus Everton away.

Yes, true

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14496 on: May 19, 2020, 01:39:00 pm »
Everton have seemed to manage it.

No they haven't. Not yet. They have put a message up saying they will refund. I had a Derby ticket in the home end and have not had a refund yet, or the email telling me they will refund me. The last email they sent was 13th March telling me the match was postponed.

They haven't done much more than we have so far. They may be processing refund now, but not received or communicated.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14497 on: May 19, 2020, 01:42:37 pm »
No they haven't. Not yet. They have put a message up saying they will refund. I had a Derby ticket in the home end and have not had a refund yet, or the email telling me they will refund me. The last email they sent was 13th March telling me the match was postponed.

They haven't done much more than we have so far. They may be processing refund now, but not received or communicated.

I've seen people say they have had a message asking whether they want to give a portion to charity or receive a full refund.

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #14498 on: May 19, 2020, 06:19:45 pm »
I have got two Everton in home end via stubhub.  Cost about 200 quid.  Tried to phone and email them and simply not responding.  First time I have used them so no idea where my money is.  Anyone in same boat and had any success getting money back?

Also got two Villa via hospitality.  Gonna let those ride and see what happens.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14499 on: May 19, 2020, 07:03:01 pm »
I have got two Everton in home end via stubhub.  Cost about 200 quid.  Tried to phone and email them and simply not responding.  First time I have used them so no idea where my money is.  Anyone in same boat and had any success getting money back?

Also got two Villa via hospitality.  Gonna let those ride and see what happens.

Would imagine you can kiss that £200 goodbye.

In terms of any home tickets, can you not in theory ring up and cancel the ticket, which you would do normally and you get a refund

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14500 on: May 19, 2020, 07:22:13 pm »
Would imagine you can kiss that £200 goodbye.

In terms of any home tickets, can you not in theory ring up and cancel the ticket, which you would do normally and you get a refund

Everton website says stubhub refunds will be processed automatically.

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #14501 on: May 19, 2020, 10:38:41 pm »
Cheers, that's helpful. Haven't see that on Everton website. 

Not looking for money back for villa yet. Got cheap(ish!) last minute deal for boot room so hoping they might honour it for future game at some point!

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #14502 on: May 21, 2020, 11:35:21 am »

Well the club haven't furloughed staff famously they were going to buy didn't.

Has anyone heard anything about the membership for next season?

Don't they usually auto renew in May sometime?

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #14503 on: May 21, 2020, 12:49:00 pm »
If you have ticked auto renew yes. I would cancel it ASAP

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14504 on: May 21, 2020, 01:14:41 pm »

If they're at home and not working, it's still classed as being furloughed. It's just that the Government are not funding 80% of their salary.

I can't see them taking membership payments, until there's clarity as to when the season will start. There'd be uproar if they did.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14505 on: May 21, 2020, 02:31:34 pm »

They're still furloughed as far as I understand it, it's just the government is not helping fund it now.

Not seen anything on memberships, I'm on auto-renew but I doubt the club will go ahead with it.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #14506 on: May 21, 2020, 03:55:26 pm »
They're still furloughed as far as I understand it, it's just the government is not helping fund it now.

Not seen anything on memberships, I'm on auto-renew but I doubt the club will go ahead with it.

That doesn't mean they can't work. The non working part of it was linked to the government paying the 80%.

Unless I'm mistaken the staff can be called back at any point

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #14507 on: May 21, 2020, 04:11:54 pm »
If they're at home and not working, it's still classed as being furloughed. It's just that the Government are not funding 80% of their salary.

I can't see them taking membership payments, until there's clarity as to when the season will start. There'd be uproar if they did.
The memberships aren't linked exclusively to buying tickets. If you have anything bar light i would expect it to auto renew.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14508 on: May 25, 2020, 10:49:20 am »
Seems a lot of clubs have started processing refunds such as Man City

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14509 on: May 25, 2020, 11:06:26 am »
The memberships aren't linked exclusively to buying tickets. If you have anything bar light i would expect it to auto renew.

Just checked and my light membership was taken on 15th May last year.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14510 on: May 25, 2020, 11:13:23 am »
Seems a lot of clubs have started processing refunds such as Man City

We are one of the few that havent yet

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #14511 on: May 25, 2020, 12:37:07 pm »
While I agree we should be starting to process refunds, the club might be preparing themselves for the inevitable onslaught of ‘what about me credits though’, once they announce they’re going to be giving refunds.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #14512 on: May 25, 2020, 12:42:27 pm »
Just checked and my light membership was taken on 15th May last year.

If you go on the Members Area on the site it says it will be renewed ahead of 20/21 season. My guess is that they will wait until the season is over.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14513 on: May 25, 2020, 01:46:58 pm »
While I agree we should be starting to process refunds, the club might be preparing themselves for the inevitable onslaught of ‘what about me credits though’, once they announce they’re going to be giving refunds.

I think they'll honour all credits irrespective of refunds.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14514 on: May 25, 2020, 04:49:51 pm »
Season after next will be a minefield.

Guaranteed club on 3+ credits :D

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14515 on: May 25, 2020, 05:57:10 pm »
Season after next will be a minefield.

Guaranteed club on 3+ credits :D

Nah they just need to use credits from the last completed season where fans were present at all the games.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14516 on: May 25, 2020, 06:21:24 pm »
Nah they just need to use credits from the last completed season where fans were present at all the games.

Like with everything, no matter what they decide will piss people off. We'll have posters coming on here threatening to stop going, crying about the process being a joke, the owners fleecing fans and dont care about loyalty yadda yadda yadda.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #14517 on: May 25, 2020, 06:37:54 pm »
so ignore the 15 home games in 19/20 doesn't seem right

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #14518 on: May 25, 2020, 06:40:44 pm »
Like with everything, no matter what they decide will piss people off. We'll have posters coming on here threatening to stop going, crying about the process being a joke, the owners fleecing fans and dont care about loyalty yadda yadda yadda.
they might use like a % of games from the last couple years but yeah in reality they won't make everyone happy but no way they can outright ingore the 19/20 season, also there's long-term consequences for people making the guaranteed number too, it's basically a season ticket so people are right to be contenstuous over the issue

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14519 on: May 25, 2020, 06:52:04 pm »
Yeah, you can't just shit on all the people who got to 13+ this season for the sake of 4 games that didn't have fans.

But I think he knows that