Author Topic: Things that wind you up irrationally...  (Read 518649 times)

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
Re: Things that wind you up irrationally...
« Reply #6160 on: December 8, 2011, 01:47:50 pm »
The person who let a fucking horse into my back yard. WTF ???

Euphemism?

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #6161 on: December 8, 2011, 01:47:56 pm »
The person who let a fucking horse into my back yard. WTF ???
fuck your honda civic
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #6162 on: December 8, 2011, 01:48:41 pm »
Euphemism?
Depends who - or what - the horse was fucking.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6163 on: December 8, 2011, 01:49:29 pm »
Depends who - or what - the horse was fucking.

his "back yard"

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #6164 on: December 8, 2011, 01:50:50 pm »
his "back yard"
Ah, yes, that'd be a euphemism alright.

Why can't people just get to the point and be clear about things instead of clouding the issue with pointless euphemisms? Winds me right up that does. Irrationally of course....

Hmmm - "My lovely horse."

Offline Chinbits

• Has a Purpoise in life
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Factor 3rd Place WINNER
« Reply #6165 on: December 8, 2011, 01:51:31 pm »
Are you serious? Well, the most simple argument could be that you can easily change hair colour, but can't change skin colour (insert Michael Jackson joke). Another thing you could say is that people aren't discriminated nearly as much on fucking hair colour. Fuck me, a few jokes on the internet and your mates laughing at gingers makes it as bad as racism? Also at no point in history did gingers get their rights taken away from them for being ginger.  It's never as bad, it's a joke, if someone is ginger and it bothers them so much they can tell their mates to fuck off with that. I don't know how to explain this, I'm just so surprised someone can actually think making fun of a hair colour is as bad as racism.
Making fun of gingers, while the gingers themselves might not like it and probably get sick of it, is not the same as racism. For it to be the same, racism would have to able to be described as "making fun of black people".

Gingers have never been the victims of national, systemic oppression within the legal systems of their countries. They've never been denied access to education because of the colour of their hair. They've never had hate groups try to remove them from a country altogether because they are ginger.

I get why some, most probably, gingers get sick of people making fun of their hair colour. But if any ginger honestly feels like that is comparable to hundreds of years of slavery, oppression, bigotry and hatred of the kind that black people suffered, then they need to man the fuck up. Having said that, I don't make fun of gingers who aren't my friends. For two reason. I know they can take it and they know I don't mean it. I don't think it's very funny to do it to someone you don't know or use it as a stick to beat someone you don't like with. But anything at all like racism it certainly is not.

Maybe I shouldn't have said as bad as racism but to me there are similarities. I didn't mean to play down years of systematic and terrible injusticies to people of different backgrounds but find it crazy that someone can 'take the piss' or 'have a laugh' over the colour of someones hair. To me that makes just as little sense as cracking a joke about the colour of somones skin, that's what I was getting at.
Hold a powerful magnet against your stomach and then run it up your body until it's under your chin.

While wearing your mum's skin as a hat.

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6166 on: December 8, 2011, 01:51:49 pm »
Cling Film.

Wound me up so much tonight that I ended up stabbing it several times with a kitchen knife and throwing it across the kitchen.

Hmm, just seen my new custom title :)
RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline Sinead7

• Many hands make brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our revenge will be the laughter of our children
« Reply #6167 on: December 8, 2011, 01:58:19 pm »

Gingers have never been the victims of national, systemic oppression within the legal systems of their countries. They've never been denied access to education because of the colour of their hair. They've never had hate groups try to remove them from a country altogether because they are ginger.

The Irish have..sure we are all ginger.
Trapps Army 2012

Offline Zanchent

• Sole creator and only disciple to the brand new yet enchanting, charming, one might say "revolutionary", religion known, quite unpredictably, as Zanchentism. It's like Zen, only not.
  • Legacy Fan
  • RTK
« Reply #6168 on: December 8, 2011, 01:59:52 pm »
Euphemism? He's eating all my fucking grass. And he's coming closer.

Offline keithcun

• Shameless destroyer of Warringtons finest cinematoria, claims he used to have a large one...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6169 on: December 8, 2011, 02:01:07 pm »

That's two more.  ;D
I might have single handedly ruined Warrington's picture houses,but personally thought my pocket money was better spent at Anfield.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6170 on: December 8, 2011, 02:01:58 pm »

Jesus someone call the RSPCA!

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6171 on: December 8, 2011, 02:02:54 pm »
Zanchent's shut the stable door but the horse has already bolted.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #6172 on: December 8, 2011, 02:13:22 pm »
Zanchent's shut the stable door but the horse has already bolted.

He's having a 'mare.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6173 on: December 8, 2011, 02:15:39 pm »
He's having a 'mare.

Haha! the Mancs good at this.

EDIT - Autocorrect ruining my puns now haha.

Offline El Monjo Boig

• Main Stander
« Reply #6174 on: December 8, 2011, 02:26:16 pm »
American traffic light sequencing. I don't get why they go straight from red to green with no red-and-amber bit between. I like that little warning. If I come up to a road without the little green man I can see that there's no point starting to cross if there's amber there. As it is, I nearly get run over almost every time I try to cross the road. One of the little fuckers'll get me one day.  :wave
When he learnt he had chosen Moyes, Mou was incredulous. He screamed: ‘But he’s won nothing!’

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6175 on: December 8, 2011, 03:34:47 pm »
People ripping the shit out of gingers, it's as bad as racism to me and really shouldn't be tolerated (by the way, I'm not ginger)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EY39fkmqKBM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EY39fkmqKBM</a>

Offline Sinead7

• Many hands make brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our revenge will be the laughter of our children
« Reply #6176 on: December 8, 2011, 03:57:10 pm »
That Video is fucking hilarious!!
Trapps Army 2012

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #6177 on: December 8, 2011, 04:23:49 pm »
The Andy Carroll thread and the Suarez thread. Fuck me, sometimes i wish i could unsee things. What a load of fucking idiots. Opinions are one thing but some of the fucking crap spouted in there is stunning.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6178 on: December 8, 2011, 05:29:52 pm »
People ripping the shit out of gingers, it's as bad as racism to me and really shouldn't be tolerated (by the way, I'm not ginger)
proper gingers are tolerable. theyre usually weak individuals who blend well into groups of mates. the weak ones are fine, the ones that have something to say though. theyre the bad ones
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6179 on: December 8, 2011, 05:56:27 pm »
People that film movies with their cameraphones in portrait orientation.  COME ON FFS PEOPLE, TURN YOUR BLOODY PHONES 90 DEGREES.  IT'S NOT THAT BLOODY HARD!!! Grrr!!!  :butt  :butt

And breathe....!
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline Chinbits

• Has a Purpoise in life
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6180 on: December 8, 2011, 05:57:22 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EY39fkmqKBM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EY39fkmqKBM</a>

I take it all back
Hold a powerful magnet against your stomach and then run it up your body until it's under your chin.

Offline givemekaliber

• Official Gimp to the Transfer Forum!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leather Bottle - Halewood
« Reply #6181 on: December 8, 2011, 08:58:13 pm »
My missus when she claims "I accidentently deleted your last nights episode of Sopranos"

Tommy Smith is better looking than Sophia Loren

Suarez is an utter lunatic

Smoke bombs/grenades/pyros/giros are necessary

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6182 on: December 8, 2011, 11:25:48 pm »

It's disgraceful that he's being bullied for being ginger.

Clearly his classmates are missing out bullying him for being a fat, poor, whiny, souless, nightwalker sheep's c*nt.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline SeanAxion

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6183 on: December 9, 2011, 12:53:57 am »

Clearly his classmates are missing out bullying him for being a fat, poor, whiny, souless, nightwalker sheep's c*nt.

That's very very harsh, but also very very very funny so funny takes it by one "very" :)

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #6184 on: December 9, 2011, 12:50:48 pm »

:lmao

Good one Dava... :thumbup

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6185 on: December 9, 2011, 01:47:28 pm »
people that waffle on telling a story. a guy in the hospital bed across from me is exactly like buzz killington in family guy. his stories go forever and 2 minutes in you lost interest, start day dreaming. and just went you snap out of it a couple of minutes later you realise he's still going on with his story.
I had this boyfriend that would talk forever. He would call me at night, talk for ages. Sometimes I would fall asleep, wake up 20 mins later and notice he's still talking. Didn't even care if I was listening or not.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Eileen___
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #6186 on: December 9, 2011, 01:50:47 pm »
people that waffle on telling a story. a guy in the hospital bed across from me is exactly like buzz killington in family guy. his stories go forever and 2 minutes in you lost interest, start day dreaming. and just went you snap out of it a couple of minutes later you realise he's still going on with his story.

I've only ever had one 'neighbour' in hospital that I enjoyed the company of. I was about ten at the time, she was around twelve. She was in the bed next to me and we talked nonstop about loads of different things. I still think about her quite often and wonder how she is these days or what she is doing. One of the coolest people I've ever met.

Offline Chinbits

• Has a Purpoise in life
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6187 on: December 9, 2011, 01:55:32 pm »
Secret Santa at work. Rubbish. I just got a tiny table tennis bat and ball.

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6188 on: December 9, 2011, 02:25:33 pm »
Secret Santa at work. Rubbish. I just got a tiny table tennis bat and ball.

Wish we did that at work, one guy would be getting some shower gel and another would get a toothbrush.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #6189 on: December 9, 2011, 02:28:27 pm »
I had this boyfriend that would talk forever. He would call me at night, talk for ages. Sometimes I would fall asleep, wake up 20 mins later and notice he's still talking. Didn't even care if I was listening or not.
Maybe he enjoyed listening to you snore?  ;)

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6190 on: December 9, 2011, 02:34:00 pm »

:lmao :lmao He'd have to be a special kind of weird

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6191 on: December 9, 2011, 02:39:25 pm »

Probably enjoys watching her aswell....every night....while she sleeps....

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6192 on: December 9, 2011, 04:16:28 pm »
I cannot fucking stand it when people take pride in their own stupidity, as if it's something to be fucking proud of. People who screw their face up at you if you have the temerity to use a word that has more than three fucking syllables in it. They say things like "What the fuck are you using big words for, you smartarse?" Eh, how about cos it helps me to convey the concepts I'm trying to fucking impart to you in a concise way you fucking numpty? How about instead of trying to mock me for having the fucking gall to use words you might not understand, you actually listen to what I'm fucking saying and take some of it in for once. How about you maybe spend upwards of two seconds thinking about the abstract concept I'm trying to describe (and fucking winning at describing btw) instead of immediately shutting down all but your motor functions as soon as a word pops up that you weren't taught in Primary fucking 1? How about you don't teach your fucking kids to be just as stupid and ignorant as you are? How about when your kid asks you what the capital of Bulgaria is for that exercise they've been sent home with, you say something like "I don't know son, let's find out." and fucking learn something for the first time since you attended infant school and decided, with that same attitude given to you by your fucking c*nt parents, that this "isn't for me."

Honestly how do so many people live in, not blissful ignorance, but fully aware and proud ignorance? There's no shame in not knowing something. But being fucking proud of it. Wearing it on your chest like a fucking badge of honour. Why? What the fuck are you achieving other than wasting the only life you'll ever have by living it with your eyes half closed?

Fuck off, off my planet you fucking fools.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #6193 on: December 9, 2011, 04:20:46 pm »
^^^ =  :wellin :thumbup

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6194 on: December 9, 2011, 04:22:41 pm »
:lmao :lmao He'd have to be a special kind of weird
Hahahahaha ;D
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #6195 on: December 9, 2011, 05:23:49 pm »

Some people's stupidity incenses me and I have to correct them whenever they make the same mistake over and over but they always take it badly.

"He brung me this and I brung it round to show you. I brung it into work and it got a bit damaged though. Brung. Brung. Brung".

"You mean 'brought'?"

"No I know what I fucking meant. Why do you always have to put me down?"

"I'm not putting you down, I'm just-"

"You always put me down. I brung this round to show you and I didn't want no argument".

"So you did want an argument?"

"NO!! I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!"

:duh
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6196 on: December 9, 2011, 11:27:32 pm »
Those fucking ultra geeks that are obsessed with Star Wars or Star Trek. Get a fucking life. Who cares whether Han shot first or if Bones and Kirk secretly bummed? No one with anything going on that's who! Sit in the fucking basement of your elderly parents' house, curtains drawn over that tiny window on the ground level so that even that small amount of light can't penetrate your abode, because on top of being obsessed with one of that shite, you're also a level 85 vampire and sunlight, while no longer fatal to you, will still fucking pinch. Look at your poor old mum, bringing down that tray of milk and cookies for about the billionth time, her knees and hips almost giving out again. You're 39 years old you sad sack of shit! But do you give a shit? No, you're too busy arguing with n00bs over WoW about which is better, Trek or Wars! They're both mostly shit with some highlights, so stop dedicating your life to either of them, and certainly don't take up the cudgels for one against the other. That is the very definition of fucking pathetic beyond belief. Get up off your lazy, fat, spotty arse, have a fucking shave you look like you were dragged through Bigfoot's arse, change your clothes, get your fucking hair cut, tying it back in a pony tail is fooling no one, we can see how fucking lank and greasy that shit is. It's unattractive. Do something about it. Get out from under your parents' noses. They're retired now, they deserve some fucking peace and quiet, not to be waiting on you hand and foot until the sweet embrace of death finally liberates them from your emotional tyranny.

Star Wars was good once. But it wasn't even fucking great. It was WAY over hyped. The effects were good for their day, but the story was so basic. Then the prequels were an actual personal insult to every single person who wasted fucking money to watch them. Worst films I have ever seen bar none.

Star Trek, well for fuck sake there's the odd good episode, but let it fucking go. If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit. If you can't, there's still hope but first take the fucking elf ears off, for fuck sake. Change into some regular clothes, you don't work for Starfleet you odious cretin. Go outside and kick a fucking ball or shoot a dog. Something, fucking anything.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6197 on: December 9, 2011, 11:28:14 pm »
gobias, your gold mate.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #6198 on: December 9, 2011, 11:33:11 pm »
Nightclubs taking photographs of you to whack them up on Facebook.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Guys, wanna get your photo taken?"

"For what?"

"You'll be able to check it out on Facebook"

"Bollocks off"

If I wanted to recall and treasure my night out, in your lovely sweatpit, I'd have entered with my own camera slung over my shoulder.

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan