Author Topic: Colin Wanker  (Read 103135 times)

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Colin Wanker
« Reply #760 on: April 22, 2019, 12:49:34 am »
Can't wait for him to fuck off to Gringott's bank.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #761 on: April 22, 2019, 12:54:41 am »
Frottage baby batter guzzling mutant.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #762 on: April 22, 2019, 01:55:18 am »
He's a parody and a predictable bore.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #763 on: April 22, 2019, 03:39:46 am »
Can't wait till these guys check out of the Premier League, but hopefully only mathematically on the last day.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #764 on: April 22, 2019, 04:31:10 am »
Can’t wait for those c*nts to get relegated - hopefully the racist arl prick doesn’t get another top flight job.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #765 on: April 22, 2019, 05:52:49 am »
dont like the bloke, think he's a dickhead...
BUT, the more managers that stand up to the incompetent refs the better.
maybe, just maybe, if enough high profile managers kick off in the same vein{rather than biting their tongues to avoid fines/sanctions}then something may be done about it

He’s not standing up to refs. He’s an average manager who uses referee’s decision’s to divert attention from his own deficiencies.

Yesterday’s post match interviews were standard fare. Focus on one goal when you lost by two and have a go at the Mo Salah refereeing decision.

He also constantly shits on his players. The useless prick said he’d love to swap squads with Jürgen. I’ve no doubt Jürgen would make Cardiff a far better team and Colin would turn the best Liverpool squad of a generation into a bang-average mid-table side.

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #766 on: April 22, 2019, 06:15:47 am »
He's a parody and a predictable bore.

Still wears footy boots on the sidelines like back in the old days while getting all dressed up with a suit, tie, jacket and a face full of botox as you do as a 70 year old.

Contradictions

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #767 on: April 22, 2019, 06:41:59 am »
He’s not standing up to refs. He’s an average manager who uses referee’s decision’s to divert attention from his own deficiencies.

Yesterday’s post match interviews were standard fare. Focus on one goal when you lost by two and have a go at the Mo Salah refereeing decision.

He also constantly shits on his players. The useless prick said he’d love to swap squads with Jürgen. I’ve no doubt Jürgen would make Cardiff a far better team and Colin would turn the best Liverpool squad of a generation into a bang-average mid-table side.

That's an old comment referring to when he literally and IMO justifiably stood up to the refs.

Shame no more was made of it, the standard of refereeing is awful.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #768 on: April 22, 2019, 06:52:39 am »
That's an old comment referring to when he literally and IMO justifiably stood up to the refs.

Shame no more was made of it, the standard of refereeing is awful.

I know it’s an old quote. Doesn’t change a thing. Colin Wanker is a prick and his views on anything aren’t worth a wank.

And on referees. People were saying last year that refereeing mistakes cost us loads of points. I’ve always said that being a better team is far more important. We’re on 88 points with 3 to play. Did refereeing suddenly get better this year? Or maybe being obsessed with referees is a diversion from the important things like quality players, coaching and team spirit.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #769 on: April 22, 2019, 07:00:54 am »
I know it’s an old quote. Doesn’t change a thing. Colin Wanker is a prick and his views on anything aren’t worth a wank.

And on referees. People were saying last year that refereeing mistakes cost us loads of points. I’ve always said that being a better team is far more important. We’re on 88 points with 3 to play. Did refereeing suddenly get better this year? Or maybe being obsessed with referees is a diversion from the important things like quality players, coaching and team spirit.

Against Leicester Maguire should have been sent off. He then scored the equalizer. Do you think ten man Leicester would have been able to take a point without him on the pitch?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #770 on: April 22, 2019, 07:07:43 am »
Against Leicester Maguire should have been sent off. He then scored the equalizer. Do you think ten man Leicester would have been able to take a point without him on the pitch?

No idea - I’m not psychic.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #771 on: April 22, 2019, 07:17:15 am »
No idea - I’m not psychic.

I am, we win 6-0 and then beat West Ham, the Mancs and Everton with ease.

Pep goes insane, shredding his own cardigans and smearing fecal matter all around the Etihad. Nobody notices for 6 months because nobody ever goes there, by which point the foundations have rotted due to a maggot infestation.

The Etihad crumbles and the Sheik didn't have his insurance up to date in a post-Brexit world so his coverage is voided. The City Group pull out of City at the behest of Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn. Wages go unpaid and the club is wound up. Nobody notices. Bluemoon changes it's name to CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA and everyone keeps posting the exact same shit but about their former club.

Because of shit refereeing, Maguire stays on, scores and changes the direction of the world.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #772 on: April 22, 2019, 09:28:25 am »
What was all that shit about swapping jobs for a week?

If you saw some bin lorry driver who’s only ever owned a procession of banged up old three wheelers would you give him the keys to your Ferrari so he can pop down to the shops in it?

Our boys would probably just laugh at him and do their own drills anyway.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #773 on: April 22, 2019, 11:13:30 am »
Can't wait till these guys check out of the Premier League, but hopefully only mathematically on the last day.
It's just a shame Milners penalty wasn't the winner yesterday, the racist xenophobic Brexit voting biff would have imploded

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #774 on: April 22, 2019, 11:26:57 am »
Must be lots of fun being a fan of a team and feeling excitement only when you win a set piece or a fucking throw in to bombard the ball in the box. Lots of fun.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #775 on: April 22, 2019, 11:30:25 am »
The man is an absolute wanker and a perfect fit for that football club.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #776 on: April 22, 2019, 11:36:52 am »
I know he's an absolute weapon, and as someone else said he's a parody of himself, but you wonder what people are like outside of football. I was talking to a lad I know yesterday and him and his football team (plays at a half decent level) went to Wembley for a tournament last summer. In the hotel they bump into Warnock who asks why they are there and wishes them luck etc. 15 Scouse lads taking the piss and talking about football but apparently he was a good laugh.

A couple of days later when they go to check out their tabs had all been paid for by none other than Livia Soprano him/herself. They won the tournament as it happens and he went ouf of his way to find them and say well done. A prick, no doubt, but they are humans. I've heard the same kind of stories about David Moyes as my auntie used to work at Goodison in the players lounge. Generous as fuck, boss fella apprently.

Offline Fortneef

• Palace Fan. Punka wallah?
  • Kopite
« Reply #777 on: April 22, 2019, 11:51:53 am »
Conversely there are apparently placid footballers who shag their sister-in-laws. For years.

Offline Stevie93

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #778 on: April 22, 2019, 12:23:57 pm »
I know he's an absolute weapon, and as someone else said he's a parody of himself, but you wonder what people are like outside of football. I was talking to a lad I know yesterday and him and his football team (plays at a half decent level) went to Wembley for a tournament last summer. In the hotel they bump into Warnock who asks why they are there and wishes them luck etc. 15 Scouse lads taking the piss and talking about football but apparently he was a good laugh.

A couple of days later when they go to check out their tabs had all been paid for by none other than Livia Soprano him/herself. They won the tournament as it happens and he went ouf of his way to find them and say well done. A prick, no doubt, but they are humans. I've heard the same kind of stories about David Moyes as my auntie used to work at Goodison in the players lounge. Generous as fuck, boss fella apprently.

Think the above are great points. We are only exposed to a tiny sliver of these people’s lives. I know it fits the supporting narrative to call them pricks if that’s what we see (and I’ve been calling warnock a c*nt more times than I can count the past 24 hours) BUT. Giggseh an obvious example of someone massively respected on the pitch, but is a genuine piece of shit human being... and our very own Luis Suarez who is hated in most circles, but by all accounts is a really lovely guy.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #779 on: April 22, 2019, 12:47:54 pm »
Does he use 'Head and Shoulders' ?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #780 on: April 22, 2019, 01:39:27 pm »
He's a fucking wanker. Going on about Mo doing a 9.9 dive like he's done a leap in mid air Kane special, when all he did was fall to the floor after being manhandled for a good 10 seconds. But yeah, keeps the Mo diving narrative going, cheers for that Colin, now fuck off to the Championship. :wanker
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #781 on: April 22, 2019, 01:57:18 pm »
Racist piece of sh*t.
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #782 on: April 22, 2019, 02:17:21 pm »

Probably embezzling funds from gringotts to do so.  ;D

Offline kezzy

• Kopite
« Reply #783 on: April 22, 2019, 02:27:36 pm »
Probably embezzling funds from gringotts to do so.  ;D

Hahahaha that’s just made me laugh out loud.  :)

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #784 on: April 22, 2019, 02:33:26 pm »
Funny as fuck watching him explode on the touchline. I bet he didn't sleep last night because of that pen.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #785 on: April 22, 2019, 03:04:45 pm »
Funny as fuck watching him explode on the touchline. I bet he didn't sleep last night because of that pen.
Funny thing is, imagine for a moment that we were 1-0 up yesterday then that very same incident happens in our box instead of theirs. Van Dijk plays octopus and wraps himself all over their striker, clearly impeding him. Their striker eventually goes down.

Looking on from the touchline Warnock is screaming for a penalty. He's absolutely raging there. Stonewaller, cast-iron etc.
When quizzed on it later he goes on about how you just can't do that kind of thing in the box without getting punished. The fact his player eventually went down "easily" is irrelevant because the foul had already been committed before the fall.

If his team do not get that penalty against us he goes absolutely nuclear, claiming that the big clubs get the favourable decisions from referees and bleats on about how unjust life is.

On a wider note, it's mad how so many people seem to believe the offence was committed when Salah went down and not before. If so, are they saying it's ok for a defender to rag an attacker all over the box? I ask because when Everton got that ridiculous penalty at Anfield after their player barged into ours, we were all told you can't do that in the box and it's a clear pen. If that's so, yesterday's assault on Salah was about three pens in one. The penalty offence was done and dusted long before Salah had had enough and went down.

But anyway, if that was the other way around yesterday at 0-1, Warnock goes apeshit, says how unjust it is that his side were not awarded a clear penalty, moans about how fortune favours the big clubs then says how the game would have been completely different if they'd have got the pen and potential goal at such a crucial time in the game.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 03:07:16 pm by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #786 on: April 22, 2019, 03:26:48 pm »
Just had to say that Colin Wanker is my favourite nickname on this site.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #787 on: April 22, 2019, 04:20:25 pm »
If he and his team were any good, then they wouldn't be in the bottom 3. The league don't lie. He can moan about dodgy decisions, referees and everything but the bottom line is, both his management and his team are shite. Plus he's got no eyebrows and shaves his sideburns right off. He'd have a mullet if he could. He is so 1980's and so is his team. Prob smells of Brut and would wear speedos. Listens to T'Pau and thinks Chris Rea rocks.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #788 on: April 22, 2019, 04:23:59 pm »
Just had to say that Colin Wanker is my favourite nickname on this site.

It's the best and most fitting anagram ever.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #789 on: April 22, 2019, 04:30:29 pm »
If he and his team were any good, then they wouldn't be in the bottom 3. The league don't lie. He can moan about dodgy decisions, referees and everything but the bottom line is, both his management and his team are shite. Plus he's got no eyebrows and shaves his sideburns right off. He'd have a mullet if he could. He is so 1980's and so is his team. Prob smells of Brut and would wear speedos. Listens to T'Pau and thinks Chris Rea rocks.

Has neither heart nor soul, though...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #790 on: April 22, 2019, 05:19:32 pm »
Glad Mo went down.  Good to see us play dirty.  Snide players get away with that shit against us way too often because we play fair far too often. 

Same reason rivals raged against Suarez.  He was a cnut, but he was OUR cnut.  And Mo is about as polar opposite on the pitch compared to Luis as you can get.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online God's Left Peg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #791 on: April 22, 2019, 05:20:11 pm »
Think the above are great points. We are only exposed to a tiny sliver of these people’s lives. I know it fits the supporting narrative to call them pricks if that’s what we see (and I’ve been calling warnock a c*nt more times than I can count the past 24 hours) BUT. Giggseh an obvious example of someone massively respected on the pitch, but is a genuine piece of shit human being... and our very own Luis Suarez who is hated in most circles, but by all accounts is a really lovely guy.

Excellent post, as is the one you quoted. Warnock is a bit of a tit. But fairly harmless.
"The socialism I believe in is everybody working for the same goal and everybody having a share in the rewards. That's how I see football, that's how I see life."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #792 on: April 22, 2019, 05:44:08 pm »
He's a fucking wanker. Going on about Mo doing a 9.9 dive like he's done a leap in mid air Kane special, when all he did was fall to the floor after being manhandled for a good 10 seconds. But yeah, keeps the Mo diving narrative going, cheers for that Colin, now fuck off to the Championship. :wanker

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #793 on: April 22, 2019, 10:39:46 pm »
Twat.  :wanker

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #794 on: April 22, 2019, 11:05:44 pm »
Horrible UKIP supporting arrogant wanker.  Let him stew in his own juices.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #795 on: April 23, 2019, 08:24:43 am »
Their fans were very weird. They cheered their 30 second time-wasting throw-ins like they`d scored a goal.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #796 on: April 23, 2019, 08:46:02 am »
Their fans were very weird. They cheered their 30 second time-wasting throw-ins like they`d scored a goal.

They love a line out down there.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #797 on: April 23, 2019, 08:51:20 am »
Can't wait for him to fuck off to Gringott's bank.

Made me chuckle that. Now I cant see Harry Potter without imagining Warnock.

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #798 on: April 23, 2019, 04:59:52 pm »
What was all that shit about swapping jobs for a week?

If you saw some bin lorry driver who’s only ever owned a procession of banged up old three wheelers would you give him the keys to your Ferrari so he can pop down to the shops in it?

Our boys would probably just laugh at him and do their own drills anyway.
Also shows a complete lack of knowledge because Klopp has been in his situation at Mainz but he was a good enough manager to bring that team back up, establish them in the top flight and move on to bigger and better things at Dortmund and now Liverpool.
Also heard them singing the Three Lions song like any Liverpool fans are bothered about that

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #799 on: May 5, 2019, 12:16:10 am »
Down.

<a href="https://i2-prod.walesonline.co.uk/incoming/article16227011.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/0_warnockbt.jpg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://i2-prod.walesonline.co.uk/incoming/article16227011.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/0_warnockbt.jpg</a>
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.