Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Is this an admission you dont expect to compete next year under Amorim? As your saying Arteta should be replaced so Arsenal can go to 'the next level'. Yet your ok with Amorim - you not expecting to go to the 'next level' under Amorim. Sure you could say you have been there with Klopp, but thats the past. Is it not the intention of Liverpool to sustain results under the new manager and not 'drift way' like you did in the 1990's, like we did for 7 years out the CL, like Chelsea and Man United now.  It really sounds like you've resigned yourself to not expecting to compete for the league next year & erhaps expect Liverpool to settle into a top 4 battle. You tell me.

And yes, Arsenal and Liverpool are interchangeable in this moment. We are literally level on points. However where we differ, is you are losing your manager, the possibility of a Salah exit this summer is very real, and VVD will turn 33 in July. Whereas we will not lose our manager, and we dont have concern around player exists that could destabilize the club, we dont have any key players turning 33. Thats why I asked if you think Liverpool would finish above Arsenal next year. As if Arteta is such a soft touch, why shouldnt Liverpool finish above Arsenal?

Of the two teams only Liverpool remain in a meaningful European competition so Liverpool shades it somewhat.

Liverpool exists to win trophies. Whoever the new manager is - I accept it is probably not Amorim - this will be impressed on them or they will know it from their previous associations with the club. So that is the expectation. They will also be following a league/carabao/europa treble (challenging) campaign.

Arsenal’s expectations on the other hand are (anecdotally) less ambitious. I’ve told TNB the evolution has been wonderful to see and I stand by it, it just be brilliant. But Arsenal for me just doesn’t have the global expectation to win things that characterises LFC. In many ways, this is a both a benefit and a curse.
I think Darwin needs to be hungrier, he needs to become a goal whore, it should piss him off when he misses the chances he does. He’s playing football and enjoying it where I’d like to see him be a selfish striker a bit nastier and a goal poacher.  Poachers don’t just sit on the 6 yard line they see the chance that split second before anyone else and they’re hungry for it. Darwin has more to his game than that, but he needs to get a bit more into the striker’s mentality. He’s passed the ball on more than a few occasions in good positions where taking a shot was the best option.
Kevin gone in the summer I reckon
I haven’t much faith in us keeping a clean sheet, but if we’ve scored 2 by the 60th minute anything could happen. We got rattled last week, let’s see if we can rattle them tonight. Pressure from the off and the mistakes will come.
General Football and Sport / Re: The Snooker thread
« Last post by Keith Lard on Today at 03:32:30 am »
Having a terrible time of it him.

Ronnie doing all sorts with the Saudis the c*nt.

Proof that he’s just a bit of a c*nt. Being amazing with a snooker cue doesn’t change the fact that the fella is a massive dick
RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions / Re: Account Deletion
« Last post by farawayred on Today at 02:59:52 am »
Haven't seen this thread earlier, but I hope you stay around Red Beret!

I've been there too a while back, like soxfan, and I too asked my account to be deleted back then. I felt angry at the way I was treated sometimes and powerless to change anything to a culture born from interactions rooted in anonymity behind computers. You may remember that time...

But I came back like a moth to light... There is a bit of good on here, you can just look at the posters in this thread. And there's Capon, who can make the night brighter than a sunny day. ;D

The only bit that's missing is Sabu Pundit!
Bayern - Real semi-final should be a great watch, very excited for that one.

Pundits made to look like fools yet again. Yes Bayern and Real are not as dominant as they have been in previous years but looking down on them, you are just asking to be ridiculed.
Really? I mean I'm happy that's the case, but the game might be overshadowed by the excitement over the growing grass...
Never said Liverpool would. I'm saying, a different CV is required for a team that needs to sustain and rebuild than it is for a team looking to get to that next level. Trying to make this a debate about why Liverpool didn't get the manager to replace Klopp that people think Arsenal should get to replace Arteta is coming from the wrong starting point. Liverpool doesn't need the same manager that Arsenal do. Unless you think Liverpool and Arsenal are interchangeable?

Is this an admission you dont expect to compete next year under Amorim? As your saying Arteta should be replaced so Arsenal can go to 'the next level'. Yet your ok with Amorim - you not expecting to go to the 'next level' under Amorim. Sure you could say you have been there with Klopp, but thats the past. Is it not the intention of Liverpool to sustain results under the new manager and not 'drift way' like you did in the 1990's, like we did for 7 years out the CL, like Chelsea and Man United now.  It really sounds like you've resigned yourself to not expecting to compete for the league next year & erhaps expect Liverpool to settle into a top 4 battle. You tell me.

And yes, Arsenal and Liverpool are interchangeable in this moment. We are literally level on points. However where we differ, is you are losing your manager, the possibility of a Salah exit this summer is very real, and VVD will turn 33 in July. Whereas we will not lose our manager, and we dont have concern around player exists that could destabilize the club, we dont have any key players turning 33. Thats why I asked if you think Liverpool would finish above Arsenal next year. As if Arteta is such a soft touch, why shouldnt Liverpool finish above Arsenal?

Bayern - Real semi-final should be a great watch, very excited for that one.

Pundits made to look like fools yet again. Yes Bayern and Real are not as dominant as they have been in previous years but looking down on them, you are just asking to be ridiculed.
Get fucked you cheating c*nts  :lmao
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10