Jim Beglin
Ian Darke
Seb Hutchinson
Karen Carney
Alan Parry
David Coulthard
Mark Webber
Ian Wright-late option

Author Topic: Who is the best pundit? 2021 edition  (Read 1045872 times)

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Heads up BBC1 10.45pm tonight special programme with commentator Barry Davies, who chats about his broadcasting career.

Cheers, look forward to that. One of the greats.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Gary Lineker showing himself to be an absolute twat of the highest order on twitter today, making jokes about concussion on Karius' expense, and then implying that Karius / LFC where lying about it.   

Maybe, just maybe football will take head injuries seriously one day.   

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Why is Murphy more hatred than Phil Neville ffs!.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Why is Murphy more hatred than Phil Neville ffs!.
Cos he always comes across as pretty bitter about Liverpool and he seems to have a wee bit of a chip on his shoulder about foreigners.

Neville's an idiot, but he's a bit thick so it's hard to blame him too much. Murphy seems smart enough to know better.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Johnathan Pearce actually annouced tonights game as an FA Cup quarter final. The guy is an absolute clown. :no
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Johnathan Pearce actually annouced tonights game as an FA Cup quarter final. The guy is an absolute clown. :no
Haha I heard that and thought I was going mad! Him and Murphy are the abolute nightmare pairing for me, wanted to shoot myself listening to them.

Shearer and his nice little "we don't do that foreign diving business in our country" speech just before the Brazil game was a particular highlight yesterday. :butt
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
Shearer and Wright both 'write' for the publication that shan't be named therefore both are c*nts
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
I absolutely despise Matt Le Tissier-he has had a hatred for LFC for years, even before we started buying Southampton players he was making snide remarks on Sky Sports, his latest pastime is to rile LFC fans on Twitter and stir up fans of other teams to make comments that he actually wants to make-he’s happy to bring Hillsborough and Munich into conversations about fans not supporting England-I hate the toenail toothed c**t
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ian Darke and Stewart Robson can both fuck right off. As can Dan Thomas and Alejandro Moreno. ESPN has a truly shocking selection of pundits, actually. Other than Steve Nicol, who just seems to be in a state of constant mild bemusement at the world.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Ian Darke and Stewart Robson can both fuck right off. As can Dan Thomas and Alejandro Moreno. ESPN has a truly shocking selection of pundits, actually. Other than Steve Nicol, who just seems to be in a state of constant mild bemusement at the world.

Darke was particularly noxious during the game today with the innocent little anti-Liverpool jabs...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*

Offline chalky52

• Main Stander
Alan Brazil not very popular some of the comments are brutal

https://twitter.com/SportsBreakfast/status/1026720580509282304

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Danny Murphy is absolutely clueless.

Said none of our new signings would get in Man City's team (despite Alisson starting ahead of Ederson for Brazil) and that only Salah and Van Dijk would.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
How come Rush82 isn't on this lists, or jillc?  :o :-X :evil

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
How come Rush82 isn't on this lists, or jillc?  :o :-X :evil

:jester :P ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Richard Dunne's a new one on me.  Saw a clip of him talking on BT before the Community Shield last weekend. Not sure I've been missing anything.

He seemed to think that the board will have to sack Klopp at the end of the season if we haven't won a trophy.  Reckons he's lost too many finals now and they'll want to bring in a "proven winner" to "get us over the line" if it happens again.  Chris Sutton and even that shit stirring twat Jake Humphrey were incredulous and suggested he was engaging in a bit of hyperbole and gave him the chance to row back a bit, but no, he reaffirmed his position.

I imagine your bald Danny pundits, and your 2nd and 3rd tier pundits will be parroting this line over the coming weeks, and every time we lose or draw, in an attempt to get a few more gigs.  Silly sods.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
Richard Dunne's a new one on me.  Saw a clip of him talking on BT before the Community Shield last weekend. Not sure I've been missing anything.

He seemed to think that the board will have to sack Klopp at the end of the season if we haven't won a trophy.  Reckons he's lost too many finals now and they'll want to bring in a "proven winner" to "get us over the line" if it happens again.  Chris Sutton and even that shit stirring twat Jake Humphrey were incredulous and suggested he was engaging in a bit of hyperbole and gave him the chance to row back a bit, but no, he reaffirmed his position.

I imagine your bald Danny pundits, and your 2nd and 3rd tier pundits will be parroting this line over the coming weeks, and every time we lose or draw, in an attempt to get a few more gigs.  Silly sods.

Ex-Man City player who is so obviously still bitter and twisted over the Champion's League last season, a total arse.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ex-Man City player who is so obviously still bitter and twisted over the Champion's League last season, a total arse.

Also

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
Keysey wins it every time for me. I don't follow him on twitter but I see a lot of retweeted stuff he puts out there. Recently told Rafa to shut up and accept Ashley's transfer policy as if Benitez was being some spoilt child. Very odd and speaks of Keys' open dislike of foreigner Rafa Benitez.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
Keysey wins it every time for me. I don't follow him on twitter but I see a lot of retweeted stuff he puts out there. Recently told Rafa to shut up and accept Ashley's transfer policy as if Benitez was being some spoilt child. Very odd and speaks of Keys' open dislike of foreigner Rafa Benitez.

That's loads of dizzie for Dicky at Sports Direct
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline M7 Heckler

• Anny Roader
How is Steve mcmanaman not on here, the Whiney twat.. it’s like watching a Roy hodgson team with my dad sometimes. He complains in this horrible whiney tone as if he’s forgotten there are millions of people listening in. Shut up Macca.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Jake Humphreys gets right up my nose. Rude, opinionated and full of himself, he does that classic shock jock thing of trying to create controversy from very little. I’m sure it’s part of his brief, but it still grates.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
Jake Humphreys gets right up my nose. Rude, opinionated and full of himself, he does that classic shock jock thing of trying to create controversy from very little. I’m sure it’s part of his brief, but it still grates.

Definitely told to be controversial. I didn't used to mind him on the F1.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Peter Reid is shit, some of the absolute twaddle he was coming out with about Rafa and defending Ashley on the TV today (think it was Bein sports, as St Clabberts was on too) was unbelievable, what a fucking gobshite, Gray was no better either, the shithouse.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
Peter Reid is shit, some of the absolute twaddle he was coming out with about Rafa and defending Ashley on the TV today (think it was Bein sports, as St Clabberts was on too) was unbelievable, what a fucking gobshite, Gray was no better either, the shithouse.

Be getting a dropsie from Ashley
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64

I didn’t hear it, but you can bet it’s more to do with being anti-Rafa than pro-Ashley.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Just watching the European Championships, can I nominate Clare Balding?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
How is Steve mcmanaman not on here, the Whiney twat.. it’s like watching a Roy hodgson team with my dad sometimes. He complains in this horrible whiney tone as if he’s forgotten there are millions of people listening in. Shut up Macca.

That "OHHHHHHHHHHH" he does any time something vaguely dramatic happens proper winds me up.

Garth Crooks' ineptness is a thing of beauty and I love it. His first team of the week this season contains as many Man United players as it does Liverpool, City and Chelsea players combined. Three of these teams battered their respective opponents this weekend, one did not ;D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 07:23:37 pm by Bread »

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
Re: 2018 - Who is worst Commentator/Pundit? Get your votes in and I'll add them
« Reply #3990 on: September 3, 2018, 10:19:03 am »
Max Rushden is awful. Can tell he's come from the Sky/Soccer AM generation of presenter. Tries to engage in "banter" but fails miserably. Listening to Guardian Football Weekly these days makes you appreciate even more just how good James Richardson is.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3991 on: September 3, 2018, 01:01:17 pm »
Just realised I put this in the "best commentator/pundit" thread instead of worst, so I'll add it here too...

Listening to Five Live on the way home from Leicester yesterday, fuck me Danny Mills is a miserable twat. On and on about Alisson and how a defender would be dropped next game if he did something like that.

Also came out with something about a pigeon on the pitch during the Chelsea commentary game and said he'd asked what would happen if the ball hit it and went in the goal...went on to say that of course it would be disallowed "just like the beach ball goal was disallowed for Sunderland when they played Liverpool" - I was shouting at my radio like a right idiot!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3992 on: September 3, 2018, 07:26:19 pm »
Bloody hell, Paul Ince is one thick twat.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
Bloody hell, Paul Ince is one thick twat.

Just wanted this reiterated after his appearance on BT for tonight's game. Thick in every sense, especially the neck.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Saw Ref watch on SSN this morning, that Danny Mills is on idiot. Claimed that Millys arm was in an unnatural position for the penalty shout and he put it out to stop the shot. Yeah right, lift your leg out and see if you can do it without moving your arms. Gallagher shot him right down, said no way pen as it deflected off his leg and was impossible to avoid.

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Saw Ref watch on SSN this morning, that Danny Mills is on idiot. Claimed that Millys arm was in an unnatural position for the penalty shout and he put it out to stop the shot. Yeah right, lift your leg out and see if you can do it without moving your arms. Gallagher shot him right down, said no way pen as it deflected off his leg and was impossible to avoid.

Danny Mills hates us mate, to the point where he can't hide it.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I've always ignored the baldy tit, but you could see it they way he talked shite about us.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
I wouldn't watch that shit if you paid me.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Voted for Martin Tyler and Paul Merson; then clicked Danny Mills instead of Danny Murphy by mistake.
Meh... Either one of the bitter bellends works for me.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

Danny Mills hates us mate, to the point where he can't hide it.
He hates football as a whole