Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3430249 times)

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #33440 on: October 6, 2019, 06:08:05 pm »
Focusing on winning the CL obviously

we'll knock them out of that as well
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #33441 on: October 6, 2019, 06:09:30 pm »
How many times did the defence get carbon copied beaten, twice resulting in goals, 3-4 times? They really are there for the taking, if teams pay attention.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33442 on: October 6, 2019, 06:12:30 pm »
How many times did the defence get carbon copied beaten, twice resulting in goals, 3-4 times? They really are there for the taking, if teams pay attention.

Zaha, Ayew and Townshend must be like kids on Christmas Eve tonight
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #33443 on: October 6, 2019, 06:35:49 pm »
They're closer to 15th, than they are to us.

Bow before European royalty, you snotty nosed little sister fingering inbred peasants.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33444 on: October 6, 2019, 06:49:03 pm »
Bunch of fucking hypocrites, every single one of the c*nts especially the clown with the banner. I hope we win the title with the dodgiest offside goal in history, I want to see this lot hate and fear us always.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #33445 on: October 6, 2019, 06:58:02 pm »
Just realised they have a 1000 reply thread on how the game is bent on Bluemoon :lmao :lmao
:D

Offline cipher

• Kopite
  • Southport & Toronto
« Reply #33446 on: October 6, 2019, 07:16:23 pm »
Looks like Pep had a prescient warning for his team:

"League titles are won in the last 8 games, but they are lost in the first 8 games"

Raúl barely had a kick. The nearest he got to greatness was when he shook Gerrard by the hand.   Times - Mar 10,2009.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #33447 on: October 6, 2019, 07:22:03 pm »
Just realised they have a 1000 reply thread on how the game is bent on Bluemoon :lmao :lmao

They should know. They're the ones who bent it
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33448 on: October 6, 2019, 07:23:28 pm »
We've gone from being lucky to being 'cheats.'  And apparently, City fans would be 'embarrassed' to win the league if they won results by cheating like that.

Not embarrassed to win it by cheating financially or by tactical fouling, just by 'diving'.. which no city player has ever done... ever.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #33449 on: October 6, 2019, 07:24:34 pm »
No way have they got a 1,000 reply thread about their own club on Blue Loon.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33450 on: October 6, 2019, 07:37:07 pm »
I see old habits die hard for Tacticalfouldinho as he clearly tries to shithouse Traore when he's through for the second.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33451 on: October 6, 2019, 07:47:53 pm »
Far too early for us to really celebrate but it seems it can never be too early for that lot to panic.  :wave

I really really hope other teams take some inspiration from this result.  Wolves have been dire this year but City's results show they're not the invulnerable monsters they've had the league believe.  They've already lost 50% of the games they lost last season and we're only eight games in.

They're not playing any worse than anybody else; just that they've dropped off a cliff compared to the insanely high bar they set for themselves the previous two seasons.  And our results have been completely out of this world, which makes them look even worse. :)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Waka

• negative fucker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33452 on: October 6, 2019, 08:10:47 pm »

They're not playing any worse than anybody else; just that they've dropped off a cliff compared to the insanely high bar they set for themselves the previous two seasons.  And our results have been completely out of this world, which makes them look even worse. :)

It was a given right to win games, at least that's what they think. Every thing that goes well for us is a massive conspiracy that goes against them. They need to see the downside of things to gain any kind of respect, their record in Europe proves that

Online Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #33453 on: October 6, 2019, 08:13:06 pm »
I see old habits die hard for Tacticalfouldinho as he clearly tries to shithouse Traore when he's through for the second.

Took an age to get a card as well.
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33454 on: October 6, 2019, 08:25:04 pm »

They just don’t look the team they did last year, been saying that since August. That can of course change but they just look miles off what they were. Which is great, obviously.

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33455 on: October 6, 2019, 08:25:37 pm »
What was the “official” attendance today ?

Offline Mozology

• Legacy Fan
  • FSG, spend some fucking money, miserable bastards
« Reply #33456 on: October 6, 2019, 08:43:25 pm »

Noticed that too, nasty bastard, no interest in the ball just taking out the player, reminded me of Roy Keane.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #33457 on: October 6, 2019, 08:43:47 pm »

Empty seats throughout..weird eh!  :o
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #33458 on: October 6, 2019, 08:44:05 pm »

54,435 :lmao

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33459 on: October 6, 2019, 08:46:28 pm »

Jeez, they are so thick
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33460 on: October 6, 2019, 08:47:03 pm »

Empty seats throughout..weird eh!  :o

That’s what happens when you count with 12 fingers.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #33461 on: October 6, 2019, 08:53:24 pm »
Love how 'Littlewoods' is now the insult of the week for them now. As it to say how we were bankrolled by football pools money making us small time

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #33462 on: October 6, 2019, 08:56:00 pm »
forget the sign what the fuck is that weird meff in the bottom left

Bez from the once famous Happy Mondays.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33463 on: October 6, 2019, 08:56:42 pm »

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33464 on: October 6, 2019, 08:58:49 pm »
Love how 'Littlewoods' is now the insult of the week for them now. As it to say how we were bankrolled by football pools money making us small time
Strange, because I always thought it was Everton who were bankrolled by Littlewoods and were dubbed the "Mersey Millionaires" on the strength of it.

I don't remember the Moore's family being tyrants who tortured people either.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33465 on: October 6, 2019, 09:00:12 pm »
Haha their fans are rattled. Bless.

https://twitter.com/5liveSport/status/1180914223871774720
It's only October and half the country has lost its shit.

It's absolutely glorious.  :lmao

Offline GoldenGloves25

• Kopite
  • You are a reptile, Carmichael!!
« Reply #33466 on: October 6, 2019, 09:02:19 pm »

Hahaha, saw that! Almost as bent as their accounts.
A slave to rhythm and the fickle nature of charm.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #33467 on: October 6, 2019, 09:08:17 pm »
forget the sign what the fuck is that weird meff in the bottom left

Stones?

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33468 on: October 6, 2019, 09:13:24 pm »
Palace can leapfrog them in the league if they beat them next game up

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33469 on: October 6, 2019, 09:41:17 pm »
Palace can leapfrog them in the league if they beat them next game up
Utopia

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33470 on: October 6, 2019, 09:48:56 pm »
Wondering idly how crazy it would be if City finished third this season, didn't win the CL, and only won, say, the FAC.  Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson wouldn't be the only person found dead in a ditch if that happens.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33471 on: October 6, 2019, 09:49:26 pm »
It's only October and half the country has lost its shit.

It's absolutely glorious.  :lmao

It's brilliant! They're absolutely petrified of Liverpool winning the league. Calling us 'desperate to win it' but the desperation for us not to win it seems to be far greater. I'm not sure quite what they think is going to happen if we win the league but seeing them panic is hilarious!
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #33472 on: October 6, 2019, 09:50:07 pm »
We’re top and they don’t like it.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33473 on: October 6, 2019, 09:55:41 pm »
Bunch of fucking hypocrites, every single one of the c*nts especially the clown with the banner. I hope we win the title with the dodgiest offside goal in history, I want to see this lot hate and fear us always.

They already hate and fear us.  I don't give a fuck about them,  find them rather pitiful to be honest.
« Last Edit: October 6, 2019, 10:00:08 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #33474 on: October 6, 2019, 10:12:09 pm »
I used to have a lot of respect for Manchester City. They were the antithesis to that lot from Trafford. I loved their song, “oh Man City the only football team that comes from Manchester”. Haha! Great stuff, loved it.

We liked them them because we had a shared enemy, much like United and the BS.

But now, fucks sake, what a massive set of c*nts. Just because we booed and whistled them once in a title decider after they’d respectfully been quiet during a minutes silence. I honestly think that was the moment for them. It was a big anniversary for us, an emotional night...but we rightly saw the difference between the minutes silence and the action on the pitch. Nobody would’ve expected anything different.

But they took offence. And when Coutinho scored the winner, they had no option but to point a misguided finger at the booing and whistling that was purely designed to gain an advantage over a better footballing side. And it worked. And they couldn’t fucking cope, so blamed us for booing them!!

Madness. And small time. Yes it was if you’re reading this. Think about it you idiots.

Since that moment they’ve had the better of us in the league (but not the champions league) and they can’t abide the thought that we might get one over on them. Well get used to it you scruffy twats, we’re going nowhere and you’ll need to be superhuman to knock us off top spot. Up the fucking reds!

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33475 on: October 6, 2019, 10:18:54 pm »
Fernandinho as a DM was so important to them, moving him to CD is a massive mistake. I know nothing about their youth team, but considering their money I'd almost guarantee trusting a kid at CD and keeping Fernandinho as DM would have been the best move, but pep doesn't do youth, so there you go.
As a DM Fernandinho tactically fouls, and doesn't get booked, any breakaways and the threat is over before it can begin. Playing deeper he gets exposed.
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #33476 on: October 6, 2019, 10:19:56 pm »
Didn't some bellend journo do a big piece trying to prove they didn't make dirty tactical fouls to prevent the opposition breaking on the counter?

Yep, Barney. In fact the piece revealed we were the biggest culprits of it, apparently  :shocked
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33477 on: October 6, 2019, 10:22:52 pm »
What I don't get is how the league is fixed against them (you know the new thing that Manchester City and Everton fans are spouting). Apparently the FA need Liverpool and the million of global fans who will allow for more money from TV rights. But then I read that Man City has something like the 2nd biggest commercial income in the Prem. And I'm confused - sponsors only want to advertise with companies/teams that have massive global reach right? So, ergo, City must have massive global reach. And because City have massive global reach, wouldn't the FA want Manchester City to do well? I mean really well? Especially as the reigning repeat champions? They would then be able to get the elusive 3-peat thus bringing more eyeballs to the PL.

But then I read that teams like Manchester City and Everton don't have millions of global fans (confusing with that much commercial income) and the FA don't want them to do well. That's why VAR was introduced (never mind that I was promised that VAR would fix the RS from cheating).  I can't figure out which one it is supposed to be.
« Last Edit: October 6, 2019, 10:26:22 pm by newterp »

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #33478 on: October 6, 2019, 10:25:05 pm »
What I don't get is how the league is fixed against them (you know the new thing that Manchester City and Everton fans are spouting). Apparently the FA need Liverpool and the million of global fans who will allow for more money from TV rights. But then I read that Man City has something like the 2nd biggest commercial income in the Prem. And I'm confused - sponsors only want to advertise with companies/teams that have massive global reach right? So, ergo, City must have massive global reach. And because City have massive global reach, wouldn't the FA want Manchester City to do well? I mean really well? Especially as the reigning repeat champions? They would then be able to get the elusive 3-peat thus bringing more eyeballs to the PL.

But then I read that teams like Manchester City and Everton don't have millions of global fans and the FA don't want them to do well. That's why VAR was introduced (never mind that I was promised that VAR would fix the RS from cheating).  I can't figure out which one it is supposed to be.
My advise would be: don’t waste any time attempting to understand a massive steaming pile of hedgehog shite

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #33479 on: October 6, 2019, 10:25:56 pm »
Wolves clearly involved in the conspiracy as well - they were obviously going out of their way to beat City today. It's all scripted.

Wolves have a scouse c*nt as Captain, what d'ya expect? Fucking brown envelopes all over the away team dressing room. Fucking dippers...
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same