Author Topic: RAWK Advent Calendar #1. Matches with meaning: LFC v CFC. 2005.  (Read 66982 times)

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
RAWK Advent Calendar #1. Matches with meaning: LFC v CFC. 2005.
« on: November 7, 2013, 10:49:58 pm »
Last year, RAWK had its first ever Advent Calendar, 24 articles on RAWK's Scribes' favourite players. And we think it went down a storm. So to bring in the festive season this year, we've decided to repeat the calendar except this year we present to you 24 matches in Liverpool's history that have some meaning to our Scribes and Writers.

Each day we'll put up a new match, with memories and words from the particular writer, telling us why they loved/hated/remembered that match.

We hope you enjoy this as much as you did last year's!

To start us off, I want to take RAWK back to Tueday the 3rd May 2005.

To be honest I can't really remember much about this evening. I just have a sense of occasion, and a dim memory of being at one with a sea of noise, a wall of constant persistent consistent deafening noise. Songs yes, but also just cheers, shouts, whistles. Of colour: a large patch of dark green in front below me, a dark sky above, it felt cold though I can't think why given it was May but I remember it being dark, I can't recall the early evening. Oh, except for this:

YNWA

Now I've been to a good few matches. I've been at the back of the Kop v Man Utd and heard the noise we make, I've been at the far side of the Kop and heard YNWA v Barcelona when Gary Mac tucked the penalty away, and I was at Roma when Capello hugged Houllier. But to be fair, I've never heard a noise like this. We all know John Terry works for the race relations board 's reaction in his autobiography (p.37 after the colouring in bit) where it shocked him and we know their manager who doesn't bear naming, noted it before and used it afterwards as a justification for defeat. But they've not been there every week, they've not been there to hear the noise, the racket, the din, in the 70's v St Etienne and the 80's and 90's (not so much the 90's lets be honest).

But I know arl arses and lads who were, and relatives too. And no-one pretends or nostalges (its a new verb, live with it) that they were noisier than that night in May.

I don't recall much of the match, it was an electric night, we all knew it was 0-0, winner takes all, or in Chelsea's case, draw takes all too. But I can't remember the teams coming out, the shitty drowned out Champions League 'Anthem', all that shite. I just remember a buzz. A deep electric buzz and yes a mob rule created feeling, a swell of emotion. I'm getting hairs on the back of my neck thinking about it right now.

Of course we stood. Of course we chanted at Chelsea but to be honest it wasn't a league game where we take the piss out of the visiting fans, irrespective of what they're made of, even if then it was plastic.

Because that night in my memory was about one team only. It belonged to us.

Then of course we've hardly got adjusted to the game started and this happened:

He drinks sangria

Bedlam. Sheer madfuckingtearsandscreamsbedlam.

I genuinely believe it was a goal. I honestly utterly do. Full stop. None of this Cech would've been sent off and we'd a scored from the spot and what ifs and buts. We were in Kop 102. I don't care if I was partly responsible for breathing it in, all whatever'000's capacity the Kop is, we went absolutelyfuckingdaft.

The rest is a blur. A bag of nerves, and whistles and Didi Hamman and Cisse should've put it away to make it safe but half time came and went and there was a second half people tell me.

You see I knew I couldn't go the final if we made it. I knew that my job would've let me and my tickets were safely going to a good pair of hands. So for me, this was my final. But more than this perhaps. This was a moment that was a culmination of 15 years of nearly's and false dawns and evenings at Anfield that became themselves in history. Not an echo of a night past, a commentator's cliché, but right now, right here, we were in history in the making. We were at the ground the night we took the semi final. And knowing that was as far as I'd be going, it was poignant and important.

But more than that, Yes I'd been to European nights but none like this. I was envious of my uncle who was in the Kop when we played Milan in the 60's, I was a lad in the 70's listening to the radio to cracklefm (BBC Radio 2 at 2 mins past 8 since you ask, am wave) and watching us in '77 but never there.

And now, that feeling from kick off to way way into the night, that this was something, well perhaps that's why that match sticks out for me. I was part of a greater thing, an energy and a madness.

Meanwhile during all this pretentiousness, there was a match drawing to a close. Then it happened. Up pops a board with 6 minutes extra time. Yes 6. That's six. Not 3 as is usual in these things, or perhaps even 4, but fucking 6. Let me put as clearly as I can for you:

To this day I still expect Gudjohnsen to score.

Block 102 allows you an excellent spec of the corner flag and anyone in that channel as well as a diagonal view of the goal. People talk of time slowing down, well it did for me. I'm still surprised no-one died of a heart attack in the ground at that moment. Then it was all over. God having a laugh with us. Bill toying with us from above? Typical Liverpool, you can't totally believe its over til its over... I thought that terrority was owned by Man City, not us. Have a listen:

Fuck me breathe in breathe in he missed

(I've not used video because I want those that were there to relive it in their mind, from their perspective. And for those who weren't, to understand how emotive radio is at the best of moments in sport.)

I'm not sure I can remember the whistle going, it did obviously, but all I knew was that from a sea of statues, frozen with hands to their faces, to those who can properly deafeningly whistle encouragement to the ref to end the game, to suddenly, quite suddenly a release, an outpouring of emotion and relief and ecstacy and song and hoarse hoarse raw throated shouts to anyone who would listen.

Leaving the ground was like a bunch of kids racing on Christmas morning to the tree. It took me a week to come down and longer for my throat to heal. Even writing this makes me emotional, it was just a brilliant fucking place to be.

Important for those who look back to what we represented, old money v new money, fabric not plastic, substance not style and a real reminder to a world who thought we weren't even near a hill to climb that just occasionally Anfield still shows the world what a proper European night is.

I've linked some press reports below because the match is almost secondary to the shock of how loud and electric an atmosphere Anfield generated that night.

Welcome to the Festive Season and I hope you enjoyed Match #1 of your RAWK Advent Calendar :wave

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4501277.stm

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=63639.0

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/mama-we-re-all-famous-now?webSyncID=d3e7249a-153a-2ccb-dc51-b2b0baad5296&sessionGUID=2ac800d7-740c-7783-8384-83373352b029

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2359108/Glorious-Liverpool-a-big-noise-again.html
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 05:32:15 pm by Hinesy »
Yep.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: RAWK Advent Calendar #1. Matches with meaning: LFC v CFC. 2005.
« Reply #1 on: December 1, 2013, 12:02:48 am »
Awesome

That Gudjohnsen chance.... oh my word. I still shiver now
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: December 1, 2013, 12:03:56 am »
Fwiw & I've posted this many times in threads just after that game.  I was lucky enough to get a ticket to the game and was almost adjacent to the bye line in the first row of the main stand (or what used to be called the paddock).  Was sat right behind the linesman when that goal was scored & seen the ball go over the line as he did, he raised his flag for a goal right away.  Fantastic atmosphere.

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: December 1, 2013, 12:10:13 am »
Fantastic memories, thanks! Never heard the radio commentary before, and it's great.

Now I'm going to go watch the match again, and stay up late, you git.

:D

Offline StrikingMidfield

• Legacy Fan
  • A red and green heart
« Reply #4 on: December 1, 2013, 12:37:10 am »
Wow, amazing piece of writing that. Being in the states, I didn't really clue about Liverpool besides looking out for there scores when this happened, but I really wish I did. As someone who didn't properly live through this, it's brilliant being able to read about it like this.
Liverpool FC - Seattle Sounders FC

Offline Dakota

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: December 1, 2013, 12:58:02 am »
That Gudjohnsen chance.... oh my word.

Karma, bitch.

"I never touched him,’ Xabi said in the dressing-room afterwards.

‘Don’t worry, Xabi,’ I replied. ‘We’ll get through. We’ll beat Chelsea. We’ll sort Gudjohnsen out for you. Join us in the final.’

But Xabi was inconsolable, close to tears… We read all the allegations in the papers that Gudjohnsen told Xabi he knew he was on a booking. True or not, that fired us up even more. Chelsea were going to fucking well get it at Anfield.”
Thinking about crowdfunding a Save The Piano Movers! charitable association.

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: December 1, 2013, 12:58:49 am »
Nicely done Hinesy, very good. See my post in the feedback forum from last year regarding stuff like this. RAWK in it's finest.

Oh, kinda wished you didn't put that in the parantheses there - cause when I was reading it, I smiled to meself seeing (hearing) it was audio only :D

Well done, thank you.
@Yvanicuzz

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: December 1, 2013, 01:00:38 am »
Oh, kinda wished you didn't put that in the parantheses there - cause when I was reading it, I smiled to meself seeing (hearing) it was audio only :D

I knew you'd get it mate ;)

Well done, thank you.

Thanks mate, that's kind.
Yep.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #8 on: December 1, 2013, 01:36:38 am »
I thank nothing of this game other than to give that lad, the opportunity to pen the line..

"96 minutes for 96 souls, they surely were watching the drama unfold. For something divine intervened on our side, 'Cos I can't explain how Gudjohnsen shot wide"

Still brings a tear of joy and happiness to me and leaves me feeling hollow and empty, all in one line.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: December 1, 2013, 01:44:33 am »
Radio City commentary and Aldo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdSYsRZywW0

Offline StevenLFC

• Charles Colville. Spyin Kop purveyor extraordinaire. Likes pigeons and buses.
  • Legacy Fan
  • @stehoare
    • The Bib Theorists
« Reply #10 on: December 1, 2013, 01:45:19 am »
Well written pal. You've put pressure on the other 23 people now!

I remember that night like it was yesterday, although like yourself I too can hardly remember anything about the game. I was sat in the Upper Annie, right above their fans and I remember them starting their "We are the Champions" chant, which basically just made the whole ground start singing YNWA even louder. Those rent boy bastards can fuck off if they think for one second that they're outdoing us tonight!

I remember wondering what had happened with the goal, at first I thought it was a penalty until I saw Gerrard chasing after Garcia. "It's a goal!" My brother had clocked it straight away and we just went mental. I genuinely can't remember anything else about that game other than some nob heads running on the pitch at some stage. It was because of them that the six minutes were added on! The only other thing I recall is that ball falling to Gudjohnsen. My heart sank, next minute I see the ball hit the advertising boards. I didn't even cheer, just stood there, frozen. People around me were whistling, shouting. It was weird. I can recall a buzz, nothing really of note was being said or sung, but there was just constant noise. Then that whistle went and again we wwnt mental. I wish I had taken more of the game itself in, because I genuinely can't remember anything between the Garcia goal and the Gudjohnsen miss. I remember that night though. Never forget that!

Offline mersey pirate

• Main Stander
« Reply #11 on: December 1, 2013, 02:10:28 am »
Great read, transmits the emotion of the occasion. For me it was the night Liverpool became my only team. Before that game I liked both teams(shocking to think that now) and thought I was going to be neutral for the game but as soon as the drama unfolded in the beginning it was only Liverpool in my mind, has been so ever since. So a sentimental game for me.
The captain is fantastic.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: December 1, 2013, 02:18:41 am »
Well that was a great read. Thanks :)
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Ecuared

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: December 1, 2013, 04:37:36 am »
Like many, I remember so little of the game, but I will remember the atmosphere and the importance of the occasion for the rest of my life.

What a feeling of joy when the game was finally over!
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

Offline LeoMessi

• More Beverley than Barcelona
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #14 on: December 1, 2013, 05:57:13 am »
I was abit too young to fully remember this and appreciate it, but still to this day my dad says how he nearly genuinly felt a heart attack coming on after that Gudjohnsen chance, then again, i don't think i could go through a game like this again.

Truly brilliant, and the atmosphere at the end was the loudest i have ever heard a football stadium, EVER.
FCB|LFC

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #15 on: December 1, 2013, 06:06:25 am »
Awesome

That Gudjohnsen chance.... oh my word. I still shiver now

Don't say it out loud :(

I still get shivers.

Edit: just read the rest  :wave jesus christ!

« Last Edit: December 1, 2013, 06:09:37 am by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #16 on: December 1, 2013, 06:38:50 am »
I will fill this properly, in a couple of days :wave
« Last Edit: December 1, 2013, 07:16:08 am by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline RogerTheRed

• Danke Juergen
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's a golden sky on the way
« Reply #17 on: December 1, 2013, 07:18:09 am »
Seeing Chopper quote brings tears to my eyes. In April that season, cos I was at Anfield for the match closest to 15th I left the scarf I wore to Hillsborough at the memorial.
For some reason I think it helped :-),
That was also the week Mourinho went from being funny to being a shite loser.
Come On You Mighty Scouse Reds!!

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #18 on: December 1, 2013, 08:09:00 am »
Brilliant Hinesy! We all have our memories of this one I'm sure. I watched it in a pub in west London with my brother outnumbered about 50 to 1. We were just in our own little bubble though, just didn't know what to do at the end, such a mix of emotions swirling around!

My Dad was on the Kop and said it was easily comparable to the likes of St Etienne. I think all those years of waiting built up something so strong that we just coukdnt be denied. Brilliant!

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: December 1, 2013, 08:45:14 am »
Brilliant that. Thanks. Really brought that night back.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Azi

• eckerslike
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: December 1, 2013, 09:08:59 am »
thats a brilliant piece mate but fuckin hell no matter how many times i watch that game i still expect Gudjohnsen to score

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: December 1, 2013, 09:46:54 am »
Brilliant Hinesy, the entire post invoked an a horrible nervousness that had been tucked away in my mind for all those years.

How do we cope with games like that.

Thanks for putting that together.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #22 on: December 1, 2013, 09:52:28 am »
Wonderful!

I think all I can remember of the match was the YNWA at the start and the miss in the last minute.....

I nearly soiled myself
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #23 on: December 1, 2013, 10:34:14 am »
That is an excellent start to December, a great first read before breakfast on the morning we go Tiger hunting. Could not agree more, the radio clip has all the atmosphere and has you engaging all the more to imagine what you cannot see. Thanks very much.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: December 1, 2013, 10:56:20 am »
Lovely piece of writing.

Jockey writing in The Telegraph agreed with you on not 'nostalgesising':
The atmosphere at Anfield on Tuesday night and for the quarter-final against Juventus was sensational - better than anything I experienced in my time as a player.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #25 on: December 1, 2013, 12:07:21 pm »
Superb. It's like I've just started a Quality Street advent calendar and uncovered a coffee cream.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #26 on: December 1, 2013, 04:47:51 pm »
thats a brilliant piece mate but fuckin hell no matter how many times i watch that game i still expect Gudjohnsen to score

This, even listening to that radio clip made my stomach turn over.

Great piece of writing, looking forward to these advent posts more than my chocolate advent calendar now!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #27 on: December 1, 2013, 04:49:04 pm »
Superb. It's like I've just started a Quality Street advent calendar and uncovered a coffee cream.

It wasn't that bad James.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #28 on: December 1, 2013, 06:01:05 pm »
It wasn't that bad James.
;D

For the avoidance of doubt hinesy, coffee creams are my favourites.

I remember being more nervous during this game than any game ever. Even more than extra time in Istanbul.

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: December 1, 2013, 06:41:29 pm »
;D

For the avoidance of doubt hinesy, coffee creams are my favourites.

I remember being more nervous during this game than any game ever. Even more than extra time in Istanbul.

;D
Yep.

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: December 1, 2013, 06:47:41 pm »
Excellent piece mate.

I was sat in the UC, so had no grasp of how close the Gudjohnson shot went, but the crowd down that end went 'quiet' for what seemed like 5 minutes, then everyone seemed to exhale and we knew the job was done :).
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: December 1, 2013, 08:40:04 pm »
Fantastic memories, thanks! Never heard the radio commentary before, and it's great.

Now I'm going to go watch the match again, and stay up late, you git.

:D

;D hope you enjoyed it

thanks to the rest of yers for that. On a day like this when we play like any normal team, it does me good to remember!
Yep.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #32 on: December 1, 2013, 09:38:11 pm »
That's a great read, 57sy and the radio clip was magic.

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: December 1, 2013, 11:26:48 pm »
Cheers mate. Number 2 on the way!
Yep.

Offline Dree

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: December 2, 2013, 12:19:38 am »
Was sat in the Kop with my Dad, couldn't believe the whole evening, the roar when we came out to warm up was louder than anything heard in the last few seasons. Great times, the Champions League is why this season is so important right now, Liverpool belong there.

Offline rafa4eva

• Kopite
« Reply #35 on: December 2, 2013, 01:37:03 am »
Thanks for this, was a good read, memories eh :)

Was not at anfield, but there was a buzz, definently a buzz that I hadn't felt well since well olympiakos or that Fulham game ... Suddenly I wasn't hoping for a win but feeling the beginnings of real expectation of getting a result. Put simply we looked like we could compete more consistently at a higher level. However, these were roots for what was to come until 2009ish...

I remember feeling that night, you are at our home and you will not leave unscathed... On an emotional level mind! , it's so difficult to put into words but it was akin to the all blacks Hakka, gandalf's you will not pass, 300's this is Sparta, it was an an adulterated massive fuck you to mourinho and Chelsea and abromavichs millions... That game summed up I believe the transformation from underdog, to we might not have the money, but we actually know how we can get a result against you... Not always mind as to be fair we lost and drew more often , what can you say they were a ruddy good side regardless of emotional feelings  ... But that didn't matter and doesn't matter, this game blew my head off ... Well that's what I believed until the cl Final ... Lol now that was something else.

Oh and my hatred for mourinho also coloured the game, wot a prick.

And I swear I have managed to remove all emotion associated with the gudjohnson miss... That's all it was, a miss :)

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: December 2, 2013, 11:30:16 am »
I still remember being bear hugged by a complete stranger  ;D

Great write up Hinesy.
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2013, 03:33:23 pm »
only getting to this now

what a start to the advent calender
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2013, 09:42:05 pm »
Fantastic! I loved the radio bits... I got goosebumps again. Amazing night
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2013, 12:04:42 am »
Bump for Christmas
Yep.