Author Topic: FT: Liverpool 0 vs S'hampton 0 ()  (Read 61981 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Re: FT: Liverpool 0 vs S'hampton 0 ()
« Reply #40 on: May 7, 2017, 01:56:14 pm »
In other news Grealish has just equalised for 10 man Villa in the 89th min with Newcastle winning 2-0 at home to Barnsley. If it stays that way Newcastle win the Championship on goal difference.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #41 on: May 7, 2017, 01:56:39 pm »
24' Stephens with a strong tackle on Phil (I think), it has been indicated that it was a fair tackle... we bulid again and Phil take a pop from a ways out but it is collected.

We have one of those 'lenient' refs today...

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #42 on: May 7, 2017, 01:57:38 pm »
25' Some great play from our front six, quick decisive movement, and crisp passing but Origi is judged to have used too much force on a defender in the box and possession is overturned. More of the same please. And we are at it again as Lucas is not given a foul.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Lfsea

• Half a grand, so it is
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: May 7, 2017, 01:57:39 pm »
I think we can afford to take a few risks here. Saints have offered nothing whatsoever in attack and they're putting every man they have behind the ball.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: May 7, 2017, 01:58:11 pm »
In other news Grealish has just equalised for 10 man Villa in the 89th min with Newcastle winning 2-0 at home to Barnsley. If it stays that way Newcastle win the Championship on goal difference.

Good on Rafa.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: May 7, 2017, 01:59:14 pm »
Ref: Robert Madley

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: May 7, 2017, 01:59:44 pm »
27' King Kenny showed in the crowd, gets a stand named after him this summer in case you haven't heard.

A rare occurrence as Southampton have the ball in our half and win a corner, first of the game.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: May 7, 2017, 02:00:24 pm »
29' Taken and whistle blow for some infraction, they still shoot and it is wide but Migs had the goal covered.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #48 on: May 7, 2017, 02:00:30 pm »
Newcastle get a 3rd :D
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #49 on: May 7, 2017, 02:00:40 pm »
30' southampton take the goal kick into the sun which goes out for a throw
« Last Edit: May 7, 2017, 02:01:37 pm by Crimson_Tank »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: May 7, 2017, 02:01:23 pm »
Over to Tepid for the breaking of his comms cherry.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: May 7, 2017, 02:01:25 pm »
31' firmino breaks forwards but we lose it on the edge of their box
« Last Edit: May 7, 2017, 02:01:52 pm by Crimson_Tank »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #52 on: May 7, 2017, 02:01:53 pm »
Newcastle Champions :D

And speaking of goal difference, Forest stay up on GD after winning 3-0 to Blackburns 1-3 win. Birmingham won too so Blackburn join Wigan and Rotherham dropping into League 1.

Offline Lfsea

• Half a grand, so it is
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: May 7, 2017, 02:02:29 pm »
Ref: Robert Madley

Been nothing sinister in the game but he and the officials have given us nothing so far even with regards to thrown ins and corners.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: May 7, 2017, 02:02:36 pm »
Klopp arguing with the 4th official over a foul on the halfway line... Tadic seemed to make a lot of it.
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: May 7, 2017, 02:03:46 pm »
Ref and lino are complete twats.

Replay shows clearly there no foul.

Klopp is incensed at the poor call.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: May 7, 2017, 02:03:48 pm »
Lallana warming up and looks like he has been watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show recently as he does a series of Pelvic Thrusts. As the Ref is driving Klopp insaaaaaaaane.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: May 7, 2017, 02:03:55 pm »
33 Great run from Fimino, but a weak shot into the keeps arms
« Last Edit: May 7, 2017, 02:05:00 pm by Rush 82 »
W

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #58 on: May 7, 2017, 02:04:15 pm »
All our shots so far have been straight at the keeper.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #59 on: May 7, 2017, 02:05:29 pm »
Lallana warming up and looks like he has been watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show recently as he does a series of Pelvic Thrusts. As the Ref is driving Klopp insaaaaaaaane.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: May 7, 2017, 02:05:29 pm »
34 Southampton give away a free kick in our box

Lucas pushing with Gabiaddini
« Last Edit: May 7, 2017, 02:06:37 pm by Rush 82 »
W

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: May 7, 2017, 02:07:21 pm »
"Seemed to have slowed our game down at anfield in recent weeks.

Carra

Boy it shows.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: May 7, 2017, 02:07:38 pm »
37 keep ball here until we cheaply give the ball away.

We seem a little frustrated...
W

Offline Lfsea

• Half a grand, so it is
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: May 7, 2017, 02:08:04 pm »
Saints playing a 1-5-5 formation at the moment.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: May 7, 2017, 02:08:50 pm »
38 cross from Southampton from their left is headed clear
W

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #65 on: May 7, 2017, 02:08:53 pm »
Is it me or is Zeljko Buvac looking more and more like Micky Flanagan?

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: May 7, 2017, 02:09:53 pm »
Anfield roars in displeasure at the ref

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: May 7, 2017, 02:10:42 pm »
Saints playing a 1-5-5 formation at the moment.

Anti-football cretins

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: May 7, 2017, 02:11:04 pm »
40 we keep passing the ball square in midfield.. quite static
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: May 7, 2017, 02:11:47 pm »
41 shot from Can with his left foot.  Easily saved by their keeper, quite a weak one
W

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #70 on: May 7, 2017, 02:12:34 pm »
Read an interview with one of our coaches (whos name escapes me) that in the final training day session of the week we practice crossing? Why? We never seem to in games. So so narrow.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: May 7, 2017, 02:12:54 pm »
42 Corner to the reds
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: May 7, 2017, 02:13:21 pm »
43 Headed away by the saints
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: May 7, 2017, 02:13:39 pm »
Midfield could do with an injection of creativity....bring on Lallana please

Missing lallana

Quite so

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: May 7, 2017, 02:15:36 pm »
Midfield could do with an injection of creativity....bring on Lallana please

Quite so

Id even get daniel on.
Origi looks like a lost soul.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: May 7, 2017, 02:15:59 pm »
45 Firmino wastes the chance to play Clyne in
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: May 7, 2017, 02:16:27 pm »
half time...Almost nothing has happened
W

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: May 7, 2017, 02:18:38 pm »
half time...Almost nothing has happened

Apart from Lallana's Time Warp.... yes.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #78 on: May 7, 2017, 02:21:40 pm »
Apart from Lallana's Time Warp.... yes.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: May 7, 2017, 02:23:02 pm »
We have one of those 'lenient' refs today...

I am sick of these tit referees who basically just let the game run whatever foul has been committed. We have had nothing from this bald haired idiot. Meanwhile Soton players are niggling away at our players, pulling them, pushing them off the ball, and nothing gets said.

The manager needs to put Lallana on early in the second half. The Soton defence will make mistakes if we pressure them more. This system is not working.

It feels like we've had those kinds of refs all season, it does my head in too. Then in the last 10 minutes you get a token booking for the kind of challenge that's been let go for the entire match - just fuck off.

Couldn't agree more.
« Last Edit: May 7, 2017, 02:29:46 pm by Rush 82 »