Author Topic: Watford FC v Liverpool FC @ Vicarage Road, WD18 0ER. Monday May 1st 20.00  (Read 33439 times)

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Their fans are fucking weird  ;D

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Odds on Watford putting on their performance of the season on Monday night?

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We're the best in the league at coming back to win from a losing position.

Are we the best at giving away winning positions too?

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

No idea, but I doubt it. We've only lost six times, three of them we lost a winning position in, so I presume one of the smaller teams will have lost more from that position.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Absolutely crazy the amount of points thrown away by conceding late goals this season, Sunderland away, Bournemouth home and away, away to the rags, and that's just off the top of my head.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Absolutely crazy the amount of points thrown away by conceding late goals this season, Sunderland away, Bournemouth home and away, away to the rags, and that's just off the top of my head.

doesn't bear thinking about......just hanging on to those Bournemouth points alone would have us still with an outside shot at the title instead of the ridiculous fuckin bun-fight we find ourselves in.... la-di-da, la-di-da in the words of Annie Hall
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Digger2God

• Legacy Fan
  • Believe IT!
If they are going to sit deep, then I think we should start with Daniel up-front. That is potentially our best path to getting back to the fluid front-three concept. Yes, I know Daniel is not the player he used to be and he might pick up another injury from now till Monday. But it is out best shot at unlocking a tight defense (in relation to the alternatives).

I wouldn't play him up front on his own, I would try to see if a diamond would work with Coutinho at the tip and Firmino and Daniel as the two and a middle three of Can, Wijnaldum and Lallana.
"How many do you want?! How MANY do you want?"

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We have to have Lallana in the midfield right? He ruins the attack last we saw.

That said I'm not expecting him to start - maybe 30 mins as a sub.

Offline Beard

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Our biggest game since the waffa cup final.

Just frigging win.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
Don't care how, JUST WIN.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
We can't afford to lose or draw this match. Goal difference may be a factor for top 4 so we also need to start to win big.
#JFT97

Offline bailey90

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
We have to have Lallana in the midfield right? He ruins the attack last we saw.

That said I'm not expecting him to start - maybe 30 mins as a sub.

Ruins it?
Twitter: @Bailey_90

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Still two days to go, plenty of time for Sturridge to break again.

Thanks for the update, Eeyore.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Don't care how, JUST WIN.
They've only lost two at home all season

I'm expecting a draw
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I'm expecting a draw

Christ, hadn't realised that.

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan

I'm expecting a draw
Whatford? they've lost 5 home games this season and drawn 4. We should be sound.
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline bailey90

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Yeah they've lost 5 at home this season.
Twitter: @Bailey_90

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

;D
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah they've lost 5 at home this season.
ah I stand corrected, sorry.

Must have got the wrong team!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong

I'm expecting a draw

FAKE NEWS !!  ;) ;D
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
We're almost back to full strength - let's blow these off the fucking park,  5-0 !!
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Online plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Win. Win. Just win it. Please?
Can't you just win it. Do it! Win it. OK?

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
Their fans are fucking weird  ;D

They are.

Even when I used to go they were wannabe Cockneys even though they're miles outside London but still regard the next town along, Hemel Hempstead, 5/6 miles up the road from them, as the far north - 'there be dragons' and suchlike.

They all love the London clubs cos they think it's something to do with them.  ::)

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...

I'm expecting a draw

Drop the dead donkey!  ;D
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
ALL RIGHT I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!

I apologise you bastards
W

Offline Chief Brody

• Living the goosed life. Requires explanation. Works on the 110% scale.
  • Kopite
  • Hi
Listening to Deeney on 5 live sounds like they're well up for this.
Kicking lumps out of each other all week after being royally bollocked.

Hope the gaffers listening.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Whatford? they've lost 5 home games this season and drawn 4. We should be sound.

They have only lost three at home since September

Offline LFCEmpire

• Legacy Fan
  • Icelandic Kopite
Victory will do just nicely, ta.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They have only lost three at home since September

Why September?

Offline Oberyn_Martell

• Desperate for it.
  • Legacy Fan
We will win, and Sturridge will play a part.
Mods can you change my name to Melissa x

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
Just win, can't afford to draw or lose this game.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 09:22:57 am by him_15 »
Believer

Offline diegoLFC7

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
Who else has the feeling that if all results go our way at the weekend that come Monday will lose to a Troy Deeney penalty hat trick?
Seen us win everything

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Stop thinking negatively now. It'll not do any of you any good fearing the worst. I know it's not easy at times following this Liverpool side, but please try and have a bit of belief we can get the 3 points we need eh.

Watford are shit. If we get our acts together we'll beat them.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
If we continually shit ourselves at every opportunity we'll never win the league again, whoever we sign. 

I believe we are good enough as proven many times, we also occasionally show some mental toughness (Stoke and West Brom).  Unfortunately, we all too often unexpectedly lose the odd game that we were in control of.  We need to learn from them mistakes.

Just win!!

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
We will win comfortably and the others will drop points and in a couple of weeks time we'll all be wondering what we got so worked up about.

Hopefully  :P
Football is a lie

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Why September?

They lost their first two home games (Arsenal 3-1, Chelsea 2-1). Since then they have beaten Man Utd, Leicester and Everton at home. Other than Spurs (who hammered them), their results at home against sides in the top half of the table have been good, while their  home results against lesser sides have been indifferent (home draws against Boro, West Ham, Palace; losing to Stoke and Southampton). They won't be relegated, but they have a very tricky remaining set of games: Liverpool (H), Leicester (A), Everton (A), Chelsea (A), Man City (H).

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
Mignolet

Moreno
Lovren
Matip
Milner

Can
Winalj
Lallana

Coutinho
Firmino
Sturridge

I'd like to see that team. Moreno's pace is something we need at the moment IMO - Clyne isn't threatening enough. Quick tempo from the off.

"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
B'mouth was a deflating, silly mebs of a 2-2. We shot ourselves, big time, in the foot. I thought, mmm Stoke and West Brom, away, not a great feeling going into these games. What happens ? We win the battles and win the points. Then along come Palace, we sleepwalk to another pathetic, typical, defeat. Next up Watford away, them up for "kicking lumps" out of us. Well actually I am delighted, the bigger the physical battle the more it's going to suit us right now. I don't care who he puts out there. Win the battle and we win the game.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
I would expect Lallana on the bench, didn't he only start training yesterday? Even having him coming off the bench will be good though.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"