Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426853 times)

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline demain

• Shambolic
  • Kopite
  • 'à quoi bon ?'

:mindblown

:scarf :scarf :champ :champ  :o

Throw Pogba in there as well and you'd be hard pressed not to feel sorry for the mug in the manager's chair at that club.
'Ever bought a fake picture, Toby?'
'Sold a couple once.'
'The more you pay for it, the less inclined you are to doubt its authenticity.'

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4

:mindblown

There we have it. They’re in The Spice Boys Era. But worse.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
The beanz and bantz boys...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
And Lingard is 27 in 3 months.. imagine that....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
And Lingard is 27 in 3 months.. imagine that....

Think you pressed 2 instead of 1?

surely young Jesseh is still in his teens?

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
I have no idea how they’ll get on this season. Either be in the top 4 or drop out the big six completely. I think they’ll get a result today, Chelsea have no firepower to truly hurt them.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline latortuga

• Legacy Fan

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
Is Raiola's boy Poggy still on strike? That'd be a fun sideshow until the Spanish and Italian windows shut  ;D
Linudden.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Still astounded that they paid Leicester £80m for Mount Rushmore head.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡

Mount Rushmore Head

;D
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
Listening to Scholes talk about Ole's united is great
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Someone should ask him at his next press conference if he's parking in the gaffer's space or not

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley

What has he said?
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
The Man UTD fan-base I hear you ask?....

Mmm....it's currently this big massive swollen 'thing' which came into being on the back of years of success and inertia which is now being forced to watch dross and incompetence. It's currently a total mismatch of devotion offset against reward, and it's totally fucking livid about it. But what are y gonna do? A lot of "out of town" Man UTD colours got nailed to a lot of "out of town" masts by a lot of young glory hunters when they were in their 'pomp' and now they're stuck with their choice. This current excuse of an outfit was NOT what they signed up for, but very few likely saw further than the 'Ferguson' years and never envisioned just how clue-less their chosen club might become in the wake of his departure.

Even the fickle ones who jump ship will still know in their heart of hearts who they're really bonded to, and they will still be grinding their teeth every time UTD stutter and falter.

Man UTD created a lot of pleasure for a lot of people once. Now, they're just creating a lot of misery for them.

They're a BIG club. Off course they are.

It's reach is global....

...the misery is global!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
YNWA

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
From ESPN:

Former Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has said that Manchester City's B team would have a greater chance of winning the Premier League than their local rivals.

Mourinho, who is working as a pundit for U.K. broadcaster Sky Sports after being sacked by United in December, said he believes that the depth of City boss Pep Guardiola's squad is so strong that their second-string side would be more likely to claim the title than United.

When asked who he thinks could win title this season, Mourinho said: "Four teams. Man City, Tottenham, Liverpool and Man City's B team. When I looked at City's bench and saw the players that weren't involved in the XI, I believe even their B team can win the title."
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
From ESPN:

Former Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has said that Manchester City's B team would have a greater chance of winning the Premier League than their local rivals.

Mourinho, who is working as a pundit for U.K. broadcaster Sky Sports after being sacked by United in December, said he believes that the depth of City boss Pep Guardiola's squad is so strong that their second-string side would be more likely to claim the title than United.

When asked who he thinks could win title this season, Mourinho said: "Four teams. Man City, Tottenham, Liverpool and Man City's B team. When I looked at City's bench and saw the players that weren't involved in the XI, I believe even their B team can win the title."

that can't be true

but its jose. he will do anything to shit on man u. and pile the pressure on ole.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I mean...he's not wrong?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
From ESPN:

He's right. That bench yesterday was Abu Dhabi sticking its middle finger up to the FA, the 18 other teams and UEFA. Watch them sign a new super world record sponsorship deal and have a full squad of players that would get in every side in Europe.

Cheating c*nts
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He's right. That bench yesterday was Abu Dhabi sticking its middle finger up to the FA, the 18 other teams and UEFA. Watch them sign a new super world record sponsorship deal and have a full squad of players that would get in every side in Europe.

Cheating c*nts
and go out in the quarters of the european cup

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
pretty much what’s wrong with them in a nutshell

The new spice boys.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The state of Beanz in the Lynx advert !!!!!
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!

:lmao
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" featuring Mt. Rushmore Head and dabs.
« Reply #32304 on: August 11, 2019, 04:24:35 pm »
Nice thread title change there Andy... ;D
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" featuring Mt. Rushmore Head and dabs.
« Reply #32305 on: August 11, 2019, 04:27:19 pm »
The new spice boys.
so at least 20 years until they win the league again!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #32306 on: August 11, 2019, 04:28:10 pm »
Nice thread title change there Andy... ;D

Credit to FD :)

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Reckon he will will score today though and the over excited 'we got a bargain' shouts to start from the sister fisters.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #32308 on: August 11, 2019, 04:44:04 pm »
Shaw been on his usual summer (and autumn, winter & spring) diet again I see.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32309 on: August 11, 2019, 05:36:39 pm »
so at least 20 years until they win the league again!

how long will it take for no 6?  :P

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32310 on: August 11, 2019, 06:02:55 pm »
Lampard is a fraud

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
« Reply #32311 on: August 11, 2019, 06:04:10 pm »
corner turned

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32312 on: August 11, 2019, 06:10:59 pm »
The fawning over this UTD side now. :puke2
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32313 on: August 11, 2019, 06:11:36 pm »
Above us in the league now

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32314 on: August 11, 2019, 06:12:32 pm »

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #32315 on: August 11, 2019, 06:16:57 pm »
They're back. Going to walk the league :)

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #32316 on: August 11, 2019, 06:19:50 pm »
Swagoh is well and truly back. 

New contract for Oleh please before Barcelona poach him.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32317 on: August 11, 2019, 06:21:55 pm »
Turning corners since 2013

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32318 on: August 11, 2019, 06:22:12 pm »
It was all there today,

Mentaliteh
Physicaliteh
Technical abiliteh
Pashun
Squad harmoneh

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #32319 on: August 11, 2019, 06:24:55 pm »
Utd set to have a brilliant season then, as long as every team they play camps out in their half and lets them counterattack into an empty defensive area for 90 minutes.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?