The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

Travel to games

(1/2) > >>

Denzil:
The site needs a travel companions page, so people who need a lift, or want to share petrol to a game, can get in touch.
Also a list of all the LFC supporters clubs n the UK. :wave:  

Roger:
Yeah- the travel thingy is a good idea. I would participate in that.

Supporters clubs are listed in full on the official site.

:wave:

Denzil:
Appreciate that there is a full list on the offical web site but ive tried to contact a few with no success :but:

Bob Kurac:
Well, we're a very unofficial website  ;) But have a look in the links database (see the home page of the website at http://www.redandwhitekop.net) for some online supporters club contacts.

As for the travel, I think the ticket forum can be used for that ... also, see the links database again : find liftshare.com (search for lifts) which could be very useful if people start using it.

Roger:
Bob,

You are a veritable mine of information!

I have registered for liftshare and will give it a go if appropriate. However, having given this a few minutes thought though, it would appear that you would be reliant on getting a lift with a person you dont know and would never have met previously. Couldn't say I would risk missing a match on that basis if they didn't turn up. Obviously there would be less of an incentive to post that you were offering a lift as you would be sorted yourself anyway. The extra petrol cash, I would guess, is not a big factor for most fans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version