Poll

Who wins?

Trend
6 (23.1%)
Nick
20 (76.9%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: June 11, 2021, 10:08:10 am

Author Topic: 10 Cap Split - Final - Trend vs Nick  (Read 4148 times)

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: 10 Cap Split - Final - Trend vs Nick
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2021, 10:24:22 pm »
No.  That's an exaggeration.  We all have work to do.   

But if penalties are to be taken into account, then I know more than you.    Lost the last 4 eh?   No worries, though, there might be a spot for you at the head of the English national team :)
You're very cocky for someone who just lost by 13 points after scraping though a semi you couldn't win outright.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2021, 01:40:28 am »
Jaysus! This like Barcelona's dream team in 94 or Italy 1970 getting a tonking.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2021, 01:41:57 am »
Jaysus! This like Barcelona's dream team in 94 or Italy 1970 getting a tonking.

Nah, Germany v Brazil 2014

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2021, 01:42:56 am »
That was Lobo. Trend made the final and he's got a top team albeit some weird positions he's put them in.  ;D

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2021, 07:05:52 am »
We’ve finally reached a mainstream audience...just not in a good way.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=238850.31360

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2021, 07:54:42 am »
That was Lobo. Trend made the final and he's got a top team albeit some weird positions he's put them in.  ;D

What a draft for you though eh Samie? First one back after your hissy fit and retirement and it’s a first round exit, full of cowardice, after people said you actually had a good team :D Welcome back!
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2021, 10:20:25 am »
Mate, this is really getting to you isn't it?  ;D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2021, 10:44:56 am »
Mate, this is really getting to you isn't it?  ;D

:D

I used to work with a lad like you, who was proper shit at winding people up. Like dreadfully shit. But convinced himself he was good at it. Also.... I'm not sure you're really in the best position to talk about 'getting to someone' when a few months ago Trend retired you from drafting because you couldn't do pretty basic maths!!
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2021, 10:48:31 am »
I know I'm shit at winding people up though. I rarely ever try and do it on purpose. This is just my unique personality.  :P

Also I didn't "retire". I've taken time away from drafts previously as well. Back in 2018 I didn't do many either.  ;D

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2021, 09:48:07 pm »
I know I'm shit at winding people up though. I rarely ever try and do it on purpose. This is just my unique personality.  :P

Also I didn't "retire". I've taken time away from drafts previously as well. Back in 2018 I didn't do many either.  ;D

You're basically the Scotland Football team of drafts.... back after a long time away and shit and you know you are.  ;D

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2021, 09:52:56 pm »
You're basically the Scotland Football team of drafts.... back after a long time away and shit and you know you are.  ;D

Just don’t come back too soon.