Author Topic: Crystal Palace home  (Read 27432 times)

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Crystal Palace home
« Reply #200 on: May 14, 2021, 07:41:08 am »
If you’ve had issues with the new system, and reading through this there’s been a few, then you should report the feedback cos things don’t get fixed until customers start moaning.

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #201 on: May 14, 2021, 09:07:08 am »
Still just under 1100 left
Thanks for the update.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: May 14, 2021, 10:47:14 am »
Anyone know at what point the site was closed before today's 11:00 sale?  Were those still in the site at this point allowed to complete their purchase?  (I know it's unlikely anyone eligible for the first sale left it that late, but any data points would be useful to know for future sales.)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #203 on: May 14, 2021, 11:20:06 am »
Anyone know at what point the site was closed before today's 11:00 sale?  Were those still in the site at this point allowed to complete their purchase?  (I know it's unlikely anyone eligible for the first sale left it that late, but any data points would be useful to know for future sales.)

Was at least 30 mins, think the game was taken down at 9am, but then people who had in baskets have 40 mins to checkout

the queue only appears on the ticket pages not the whole site like it did with the old one

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: May 14, 2021, 11:25:44 am »
Thanks.

I see that those of us successful in the ballot do not see the match in today's sale.  You have to buy in the sale allocated to you and not later ones.

If the Ticket Office persist with that policy, that will cause problems for some people where they want to buy tickets together with mates who are eligible in different sales and would previously have waited to the later sale.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: May 14, 2021, 11:26:03 am »
If you’ve had issues with the new system, and reading through this there’s been a few, then you should report the feedback cos things don’t get fixed until customers start moaning.

Direct to LFC help or to the club on twitter or mail or all of them?

Still looks like anybody can login to the queue, and you can still try on multiple devices with multiple different browsers, so that's not improved at all

So nothing has changed

I thought that this was one of the fundamental parts of the new system, I was under the impression that it would be a single login and then kicked out if you'd already joined the queue

This new site solves absolutely none of the old issues, and when bulk sales come round it'll be the same as it ever was, only thing it solves is that I'm sure the tickets won't show if you're not eligible. But that does nothing to decrease the load of the servers and for people who qualify being miles behind in a queue of people who don't qualify.

So not sure why the fanfare over it

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: May 14, 2021, 11:28:03 am »
The queue has now cleared.  Did everyone who wanted a ticket get sorted?

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #207 on: May 14, 2021, 11:37:16 am »
The queue has now cleared.  Did everyone who wanted a ticket get sorted?
Yes I got sorted for me and the lad.

Has the car parking all gone now as there was an option to select car for travel bit no parking.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: May 14, 2021, 12:01:38 pm »
Direct to LFC help or to the club on twitter or mail or all of them?

Still looks like anybody can login to the queue, and you can still try on multiple devices with multiple different browsers, so that's not improved at all

So nothing has changed

I thought that this was one of the fundamental parts of the new system, I was under the impression that it would be a single login and then kicked out if you'd already joined the queue

This new site solves absolutely none of the old issues, and when bulk sales come round it'll be the same as it ever was, only thing it solves is that I'm sure the tickets won't show if you're not eligible. But that does nothing to decrease the load of the servers and for people who qualify being miles behind in a queue of people who don't qualify.

So not sure why the fanfare over it

Yep no different same old crap, can now login beforehand on the multiple browsers as well ensuring their all in their account beforehand. Do a google search on queue-it and you can see website discussions, bots and videos etc where people are trying to beat it. Can’t see it being long before the tech savvy and touts have a way round it.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: May 14, 2021, 12:07:27 pm »
Yep no different same old crap, can now login beforehand on the multiple browsers as well ensuring their all in their account beforehand. Do a google search on queue-it and you can see website discussions, bots and videos etc where people are trying to beat it. Can’t see it being long before the tech savvy and touts have a way round it.

The only backdoor being discussed as potentially still open seems to be to identify as a Googlebot, but I don't think that would have been left open in this case.  The club won't particularly want its ticketing website to appear in Google search results or use it for analytics.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 12:09:03 pm by MKB »

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: May 14, 2021, 12:08:06 pm »
Yes I got sorted for me and the lad.

That's good to know.  Has it sold out now?

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #211 on: May 14, 2021, 12:31:08 pm »
That's good to know.  Has it sold out now?
No mate there's still plenty available in some blocks.

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #212 on: May 14, 2021, 12:43:01 pm »
Just got one in late sale, no email tho confirming? anyone else?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #213 on: May 14, 2021, 12:45:25 pm »
It took a little while for mine to come through

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: May 14, 2021, 12:56:24 pm »

Maybe the servers can handle the queue before you get to the ticket site, but that doesn't stop you ending up being 20, 000 in a queue were 15,000 aren't eligible

Only decent part of it seems to be you can't see games your bit eligible for, but still doesn't help you if you miss out on preferred area coz you're at the back of the queue whilst the tickets are going

For example you are in the sale and you are normally go in the corners of the Kop, by no means the best view in the world, but that's what people may be able to afford, but end up being in the main stand coz of the numbers of non eligible in the queue in front of you. then that delay caused by chancers can end up costing you an extra Ł350 over a season.

Yes I know that seems like entitled moaning, when some aren't lucky enough to be in a guaranteed sale, but I was under the impression that this new site would sort out stuff like this

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: May 14, 2021, 01:01:32 pm »
Maybe the servers can handle the queue before you get to the ticket site, but that doesn't stop you ending up being 20, 000 in a queue were 15,000 aren't eligible

Only decent part of it seems to be you can't see games your bit eligible for, but still doesn't help you if you miss out on preferred area coz you're at the back of the queue whilst the tickets are going

For example you are in the sale and you are normally go in the corners of the Kop, by no means the best view in the world, but that's what people may be able to afford, but end up being in the main stand coz of the numbers of non eligible in the queue in front of you. then that delay caused by chancers can end up costing you an extra Ł350 over a season.

Yes I know that seems like entitled moaning, when some aren't lucky enough to be in a guaranteed sale, but I was under the impression that this new site would sort out stuff like this

But even without the chancers, you would still have been lower down the queue than the people that bought the corners.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: May 14, 2021, 01:11:36 pm »

Personally, I'd be very happy if they did for all future sales as they did for this one and set every* seat at the same average price.  It was Ł44.92 for adults for Palace, but obviously it might be more or less depending on the category of the opposition.

It's first come, first served, and people would then only pick the Kop because they prefer the atmosphere/singing/standing there, not just because it's cheaper.

[* - Could still have discounts for restricted view and severely restricted view.]
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 01:14:05 pm by MKB »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: May 14, 2021, 01:42:18 pm »
But even without the chancers, you would still have been lower down the queue than the people that bought the corners.

Or you could have dickheads that have 50 browsers and 20 devices open to 'help other people out'
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: May 14, 2021, 02:09:25 pm »
Or you could have dickheads that have 50 browsers and 20 devices open to 'help other people out'

This is what I thought the new system would stop, but it appears not.

This is the main issue with the system old and new

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: May 14, 2021, 02:36:58 pm »
This is what I thought the new system would stop, but it appears not.

This is the main issue with the system old and new

Yeah, pretty surprising. But us complaining about it on a public forum probably exacerbates things I think  ;)
YNWA.

Offline Tim

• Make that an umbrella in my Breezer. Jimmy Anderson's stunt double.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Welcome to Heaven
« Reply #220 on: May 14, 2021, 02:43:32 pm »
Another sale on Monday for Members with 17 or 18 games from 18/19.
If you're going to sign up on Betfair please use my code N4TFVF4PK

We'll both get Ł20

:wave

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #221 on: May 14, 2021, 03:03:45 pm »
Thanks.

I see that those of us successful in the ballot do not see the match in today's sale.  You have to buy in the sale allocated to you and not later ones.

If the Ticket Office persist with that policy, that will cause problems for some people where they want to buy tickets together with mates who are eligible in different sales and would previously have waited to the later sale.

I bought in the ballot but can see it today still and go in and try to buy tickets.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #222 on: May 14, 2021, 03:13:27 pm »
Any idea how many are left?
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: May 14, 2021, 03:15:58 pm »
Another sale on Monday for Members with 17 or 18 games from 18/19.

What time?

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: May 14, 2021, 03:25:08 pm »
I bought in the ballot but can see it today still and go in and try to buy tickets.

I can now, but I couldn't at 11:20 today.   The Ticket Office have changed the eligibility criteria to include successful ballot entries again, at some point since this morning's sale.  (Or maybe, they never meant to remove it, and have only belatedly realised they had?)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 03:29:16 pm by MKB »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: May 14, 2021, 03:26:27 pm »
Any idea how many are left?

There's around 800 I'd say from a quick totting up. Couple of blocks in MS, few in KD and the rest are most of AR.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 03:29:22 pm by redgriffin73 »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: May 14, 2021, 03:27:43 pm »
I can now, but I couldn't at 11:20 today.

Ah OK, maybe they closed it to everyone but ballot losers for a bit to keep the system clear.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: May 14, 2021, 03:40:29 pm »
Do you think season ticket holders that did not enter the ballot will have a chance? A mate forgot and missed the deadline

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: May 14, 2021, 03:42:10 pm »
There's around 800 I'd say from a quick totting up. Couple of blocks in MS, few in KD and the rest are most of AR.

Sound, ta
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: May 14, 2021, 03:45:44 pm »
Just realised I missed my likely only chance for a while to sit in the "away" section.

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
« Reply #230 on: May 14, 2021, 03:48:19 pm »
Just had email to say I qualify from Monday could anyone tell me what my chances are?

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: May 14, 2021, 04:28:35 pm »
Just had email to say I qualify from Monday could anyone tell me what my chances are?

Depends how many are on 17/18 credits and the amount of tickets that are left by Monday. I got the email too

Offline lucho07072016

• Main Stander
« Reply #232 on: May 14, 2021, 04:43:56 pm »
When you log in, can you see the Palace game in 'tickets'? It just says log in for me and whenever I log in it asks me to do it again.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: May 14, 2021, 04:48:47 pm »
When you log in, can you see the Palace game in 'tickets'? It just says log in for me and whenever I log in it asks me to do it again.

It's a bug that it still shows the log-in option under Tickets, even after you have already logged in.  (You can tell that you are in fact successfully logged in, because there are options top right to display Personal Details, etc.)

If there are any tickets on sale for which you are eligible, they appear underneath that log-in message.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 05:06:53 pm by MKB »

Offline eoa106

• Kopite
    • East of Anfield
« Reply #234 on: May 14, 2021, 04:56:57 pm »
I've got 19 credits. I wonder whether I'll be eligible to buy in Monday's sale? The sale notice says it will be open to members with 17 or 18 credits only...
East of Anfield - Proud Territory of the People's Republic of Liverpool!

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #235 on: May 14, 2021, 06:00:29 pm »
I've got 19 credits. I wonder whether I'll be eligible to buy in Monday's sale? The sale notice says it will be open to members with 17 or 18 credits only...

A friend has contacted the club as he's in the same situation, forgot to enter the ballot. They've said he's not eligible.

Offline eoa106

• Kopite
    • East of Anfield
« Reply #236 on: May 14, 2021, 06:15:21 pm »
A friend has contacted the club as he's in the same situation, forgot to enter the ballot. They've said he's not eligible.

Thanks - the club has now told me the same. I was going to enter the ballot on the Monday but didn't realise that it closed in the morning. My own fault of course, but seems a bit strange I won't be eligible to buy in the upcoming sale on Monday.
East of Anfield - Proud Territory of the People's Republic of Liverpool!

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: May 14, 2021, 06:50:25 pm »
Thanks - the club has now told me the same. I was going to enter the ballot on the Monday but didn't realise that it closed in the morning. My own fault of course, but seems a bit strange I won't be eligible to buy in the upcoming sale on Monday.

Try it anyway on Monday.  You have nothing to lose.

There's every chance the software has been coded for ">=17" rather than "=17 or =18".

Offline mabroad

• Boys Pen
« Reply #238 on: May 14, 2021, 07:46:17 pm »
Can someone please confirm that a membership needs to be active for 20/21 to buy a Palace ticket on Monday for those with 17/18 credits please? I’m nearly certain the answer is yes but be surprised if many renewed this year as didn’t appear to be a sniff of a ticket on the horizon.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #239 on: May 14, 2021, 07:47:38 pm »
The answer is yes