Author Topic: Crystal Palace home  (Read 27921 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Crystal Palace home
« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2021, 10:18:54 am »
What is good is if you click away from your queue page and go back to it and your time is up it still asks you if you want to enter the site, rather than chucking you back to the end of the queue again.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Kenny19

• Anny Roader
  • Dreaming our dreams and drifting within
« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2021, 10:20:26 am »
Nothing to do with this sale as I live in Belgium but it’s boss seeing people get sorted again and posting their blocks etc. It’s small things like these for me that show we’re not very far from normality. Hope everyone makes the most of it next week  8)

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2021, 10:20:45 am »
I had the same problem that others have reported a few days ago.  When I got to the front of the queue, it wouldn't accept my signon details on any browser that hadn't previously accessed the ticketing system.  I had to wait for a browser that had user/password cached to get to the front of the queue before I could get in (using the exact same user/password).

Online RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2021, 10:23:24 am »
Got to front of queue and said session expired FFS

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #124 on: May 13, 2021, 10:26:30 am »
Nothing to do with this sale as I live in Belgium but it’s boss seeing people get sorted again and posting their blocks etc. It’s small things like these for me that show we’re not very far from normality. Hope everyone makes the most of it next week  8)
Cheers mate - almost forgotten my routine before a game, it's been that long !

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #125 on: May 13, 2021, 10:29:58 am »
Not letting me change my password, at all, no matter what I put in, even mad things like B!8$rD64M*

Totally stuck here.

Clear cache and try again.

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2021, 10:30:26 am »
All sorted. Almost in my regular seat in Lower Centenary. Can't wait!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2021, 10:32:30 am »

:thumbup
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 107Kop52

• Kemlynite
  • Oh All The Things My Dad Has Seen
« Reply #128 on: May 13, 2021, 10:34:36 am »
Ok so I have a better understanding of why so many people complain about the sales now! I've been fortunate to not have to go through sales for years (probably since they brought in AC)
Got to the front of the queue, click 'Log In' and all I've been getting for 15 mins now is a simple spinning round but no box to put my details in.
No idea what to do

Offline Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2021, 10:36:43 am »
Ok so I have a better understanding of why so many people complain about the sales now! I've been fortunate to not have to go through sales for years (probably since they brought in AC)
Got to the front of the queue, click 'Log In' and all I've been getting for 15 mins now is a simple spinning round but no box to put my details in.
No idea what to do

Yeah - I got to the bit where I enter my card and I get the same - just hanging with a spinning circle. 

Offline rk1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2021, 10:37:42 am »
That was pretty painless to be fair. Got one in 305 after a 25 minute wait.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #131 on: May 13, 2021, 10:40:07 am »
306 for our two, same seats and a few rows ahead of where my mates are as well. Excited for this now!

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #132 on: May 13, 2021, 10:41:54 am »
No idea what to do
Might be best to come out and start again - but login before going into the sale ? Even though you'll lose your place, it's a guaranteed sale so you'll be ok.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #133 on: May 13, 2021, 10:49:13 am »
It won't let me log in

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #134 on: May 13, 2021, 10:58:18 am »
I clicked the log in box off and clicked proceed and I was already logged in

Offline 107Kop52

• Kemlynite
  • Oh All The Things My Dad Has Seen
« Reply #135 on: May 13, 2021, 11:04:19 am »
Might be best to come out and start again - but login before going into the sale ? Even though you'll lose your place, it's a guaranteed sale so you'll be ok.

Thanks very much, that worked, straight in no problem. Very odd system to have in place that!

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #136 on: May 13, 2021, 11:06:04 am »
Somehow got on after frantically clicking different things to get me out of the small window saying log in...it's bugged just keeps spinning. Anyway got out and in through the members create an account bit... Signed in and got one in 304.
Kop blocks left are just the high rows above 55.
You may get one pop out lower but you're playing with fire if it doesn't lol

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #137 on: May 13, 2021, 11:07:04 am »
Will be plenty left for tomorrow and probably a further sale

Straight in and of course, got in 305 :P

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: May 13, 2021, 11:09:12 am »
My records show that my password did NOT have a special character in it.  When I tried to log in from the browser where the supporter ID and password were cached, it worked.  In a browser where they weren't cached, it would not let me in (saying "invalid password").

After changing my password to include a special character, I can sign in from all browsers.

[Same was true for partner's account, so don't think this was me cocking up.]

When you request a password reset, be patient for the email to arrive.  Don't do like I did and request another password-reset email, as this means that when the first email eventually turns up, the link in it will lead you to the password change screen, but it will not accept any valid new password.  Following the link in the second email did allow the password to be changed.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2021, 11:14:50 am »
Have downloaded tickets ok - but it wont let me download the scarf park pass and it never asked me for a registration plate - any ideas anyone

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #140 on: May 13, 2021, 11:18:04 am »
Have downloaded tickets ok - but it wont let me download the scarf park pass and it never asked me for a registration plate - any ideas anyone

We have to download tickets for our scarves?!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #141 on: May 13, 2021, 11:20:25 am »

;D ;D ;D

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #142 on: May 13, 2021, 11:21:59 am »
Got my car park pass but it didn’t ask me for a registration number

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: May 13, 2021, 11:23:24 am »

;D ;D

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: May 13, 2021, 11:23:52 am »

Sorted in the end the download button came up later

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: May 13, 2021, 11:25:47 am »
When I try to download my NFC pass on my Android phone, it goes to mobiletickets.liverpoolfc.com and then redirects to pay.google.com with a Google Pay error "This item cannot be saved on this device".

Is there something I need to download or enable?

Have you got google pay on your phone?

You need to have that installed?

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Moses said "come forth" but we came first
« Reply #146 on: May 13, 2021, 11:31:01 am »
Strange times. Health & Safety gone mad. 😂

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: May 13, 2021, 11:34:30 am »
Have you got google pay on your phone?

You need to have that installed?

Thanks.  I realised after I posted.   But I remember now that I used to have Google Pay, but had to remove it because it conflicted with the Amex equivalent app on my phone.  You can only have one NFC payment app active on your phone at once.  This is going to be a right balls ache, if I have to keep installing Google Pay before matches and removing it afterwards.

Maybe I can switch to only using Google Pay?   I'm worried that if I pay on an Amex via Google Pay, the payment will route via a Google payment service rather than direct to Amex, thus invalidating Section 75 protection (although that's only for amounts >= £100, so probably not doable through NFC anyway).
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 11:54:07 am by MKB »

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: May 13, 2021, 11:38:38 am »
Thanks.  I realised after I posted.   But I remember now that I used to have Google Pay, but had to remove it because it conflicted with the Amex equivalent app on my phone.  You can only have one active NFC payment app active on your phone at once.  This is going to be a right balls ache, if I have to keep installing Google Pay before matches and removing it afterwards.

Maybe I can switch to only using Google Pay?   I'm worried that if I pay on an Amex via Google Pay, the payment will route via a Google payment service rather than direct to Amex, thus invalidating Section 75 protection (although that's only for amounts >= £100, so probably not doable through NFC anyway).

Google Pay tells me:

"If you want to pay contactless with Google Pay, it needs to be your default app."

Presumably, if it's not my default app for payments, the NFC aspect won't work for tickets stored either.  Is that right?

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #149 on: May 13, 2021, 11:46:59 am »
I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be Google Pay. Just any app that allows you to have a contactless card set up, eg: Samsung Pay

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2021, 11:51:08 am »
It didn't give me a choice.  The only active payment app on my Android phone 20 minutes ago was Amex, but the LFC download function still attempted to redirect to Google Pay (so went to the pay.google.com in the browser with an error.)

I've since re-installed Google Pay and downloaded the tickets to it, but Google Pay is not my default payment app, so I am fully expecting this not to work at the turnstile.  I will experiment.  If it doesn't work, then I will have to change Google Pay to be my default payment app before I go in, then change it back afterwards.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 12:01:59 pm by MKB »

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2021, 11:58:32 am »
Guys Ive downloaded my ticket and car pass to my iPhone wallet and can see them both sat there.  This is good news.

Is that enough to get in the stadium?

I haven't got my wallet linked to apple pay or any credit/debit card associated.  Will this still be ok?

cheers

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: May 13, 2021, 12:09:03 pm »
It didn't give me a choice.  The only active payment app on my Android phone 20 minutes ago was Amex, but the LFC download function still attempted to redirect to Google Pay (so went to the pay.google.com in the browser with an error.)

I've since re-installed Google Pay and downloaded the tickets to it, but Google Pay is not my default payment app, so I am fully expecting this not to work at the turnstile.  I will experiment.  If it doesn't work, then I will have to change Google Pay to be my default payment app before I go in, then change it back afterwards.

My default payment app is Samsung Pay (which is what I use as it's linked to my Samsung Watch). I hope they're going to develop some flexibility with this over time as I'd fully expect it not work either if GooglePay isn't the default app.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2021, 12:13:29 pm »
Guys Ive downloaded my ticket and car pass to my iPhone wallet and can see them both sat there.  This is good news.

Is that enough to get in the stadium?

I haven't got my wallet linked to apple pay or any credit/debit card associated.  Will this still be ok?

cheers

If both are in the wallet, happy days - it just means that you load the wallet and produce the tickets when required. I think you just need your ID if they are checking names on the way in but that'll be physically in your wallet/pocket. Enjoy the game.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2021, 12:14:46 pm »
If both are in the wallet, happy days - it just means that you load the wallet and produce the tickets when required. I think you just need your ID if they are checking names on the way in but that'll be physically in your wallet/pocket. Enjoy the game.

Cheers Hij mate.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2021, 12:17:52 pm »
Can't find a cheap enough train ticket from London to warrant going yet. Pandemic has wasted my last solo railcard :butt
YNWA.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2021, 12:31:18 pm »
Thanks very much, that worked, straight in no problem. Very odd system to have in place that!
Ok, hope you got sorted - I've always found it best to log in before sale even under the old system. Then, for example, I'd have tickets in my basket.....but after then logging in, they'd disappeared !

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: May 13, 2021, 12:40:00 pm »
This might be a stupid question but does the card you bought your tickets with have to be added to your Google Pay for it to work? I have one card on my Google Pay but it's not the one I always use for tickets.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2021, 12:42:20 pm »
Google Pay tells me:

"If you want to pay contactless with Google Pay, it needs to be your default app."

Presumably, if it's not my default app for payments, the NFC aspect won't work for tickets stored either.  Is that right?

Yes, it says the pass is through Apple Wallet or Google Pay - but, Google Pay has to be your default......it's on the club NFC guide....

• Make sure your default payment method on your phone is Google Pay. You can check this in
the settings on your phone.
• Make sure NFC is enabled on your phone. You can do this in Google Pay, or alternatively in the
settings on your phone

Edit - mind you thinking about the wording there - I wonder if that just means if you're paying on your phone, so if you've paid already on a PC or whatever the ticket shows on your phone anyway ?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 12:50:46 pm by Thepooloflife »

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2021, 12:52:15 pm »
Reading through the posts about this mornings sale, can you not just pay on a credit card as before?