Author Topic: Kabak signs  (Read 163582 times)

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Re: Kabak signs
« Reply #40 on: February 1, 2021, 10:33:10 pm »
Also, disappointed there was no picture of a town, a bar or a shop called Kabak, in the opening post.

This place has gone to the dogs.

You clearly use the PMGOL opticians.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #41 on: February 1, 2021, 10:33:39 pm »
He sounds pretty confident he'll be signing permanently.

https://twitter.com/ozankabak4/status/1356363483026219011?s=19

Well he's going to get plenty of opportunities

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #42 on: February 1, 2021, 10:33:40 pm »
He's our new CB and his middle name is Muhammad.

Therefore, instant affinity with our other Mohamed, Salah?

The club have finally filled the Dejan void  ;D

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: February 1, 2021, 10:34:33 pm »
Welcome aboard
bollocks

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #44 on: February 1, 2021, 10:36:58 pm »
Thats more like it Pansy.

This is on your watch, I'll have you know.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #45 on: February 1, 2021, 10:38:44 pm »
Well done! You should post that to the BBC transfer day feed, they're on the hunt

He signed on 11/11/11 too.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #46 on: February 1, 2021, 10:40:39 pm »
So here we go then, how many palindromic players have we had, if any?

Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen
« Last Edit: February 1, 2021, 10:46:23 pm by stockdam »
#JFT97

Offline robygerrard

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #47 on: February 1, 2021, 10:40:59 pm »
Welcome Ozan & good luck!
Give it your best & 100% & we'll be right behind you.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: February 1, 2021, 10:43:57 pm »
Welcome aboard Ozan and looking forward to the pictures.
#JFT97

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #49 on: February 1, 2021, 10:44:43 pm »
Welcome! And please stay fit!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #50 on: February 1, 2021, 10:47:07 pm »
Welcome! And please stay fit!

That's a bit vulgar. We're not just objects for your pleasure and amusement, you know.

*reported

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline princeoftherocks

• Legacy Fan
  • black sheep scouse
« Reply #51 on: February 1, 2021, 10:50:24 pm »
Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen

?
dios esta buena

Offline **** The Pain Away.

• the cat who went all Yusuf Islam
  • Kopite
  • "We are the real people's club."
« Reply #52 on: February 1, 2021, 10:53:23 pm »
Give it a week or two and he is probably out for the rest of the season along with Davies.
Meh...

Offline phil236849

• loves a Kwenchy Kup
  • Legacy Fan
  • Across the face of the goal
« Reply #53 on: February 1, 2021, 10:53:50 pm »
His YouTube highlights - I know - make him appear a real beast
But with skill too

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: February 1, 2021, 10:53:56 pm »
Was going to say what a good signing he is - but I’ll be honest, I haven’t watched a non-LFC game in a couple of years aside from the CL final so I’ve literally never heard of the bloke. But the manager/Edwards track record is exceptional, and it’s literally risk free. Top deal.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #55 on: February 1, 2021, 10:56:09 pm »

Again, I'm going to give one point for effort, but it's very important to read the question properly in the first place. ;)
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #56 on: February 1, 2021, 10:56:11 pm »
😂😂😂

Offline missis sumner

• Not giving it up for Capon, not even when he understands her yet none of her friends does.....
  • Kopite
  • G'wan, my son
« Reply #57 on: February 1, 2021, 10:56:33 pm »
?

If you read the whole list, it's a massive palindrome.  At least I think it is.  I haven't checked it.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: February 1, 2021, 10:59:10 pm »
If you read the whole list, it's a massive palindrome.  At least I think it is.  I haven't checked it.
But did he play for us?
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: February 1, 2021, 11:04:11 pm »
But did he play for us?

Sorry I thought you said cooks.
« Last Edit: February 1, 2021, 11:06:21 pm by stockdam »
#JFT97

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: February 1, 2021, 11:40:10 pm »
Welcome to the biggest club in the World, Ozan! You just know that he will break Richarlison in two, and become an instant LFC legend ...

Offline stjohns

• ambliance or precinct we're not sure......
  • Legacy Fan
Song for Kabak
« Reply #61 on: February 1, 2021, 11:44:38 pm »
Defender he may be but it just has to be, especially when he takes someone out (legally),
Kabak, Kabak, Kabak Kabak, Kabak!
Imagine that echoing round Anfield?
Could be fun.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
Re: Song for Kabak
« Reply #62 on: February 1, 2021, 11:46:57 pm »
Kabak, Kabak,
Kabak'll be Crocked before long.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: February 1, 2021, 11:47:52 pm »
Defender he may be but it just has to be, especially when he takes someone out (legally),
Kabak, Kabak, Kabak Kabak, Kabak!
Imagine that echoing round Anfield?
Could be fun.
that is a good'n.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline stjohns

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: February 1, 2021, 11:52:16 pm »
Kabak, Kabak,
Kabak'll be Crocked before long.

Is that a professional opinion, Dr?😉

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: February 1, 2021, 11:57:10 pm »
Is that a professional opinion, Dr?😉
Nah, looks a big strong lad to me! Mind you as far as coincidences are going - and we're well into chimps typing Shakespeare territory here, I wouldn't bet against it.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline coct3au

• twins with arsefinger
  • Kopite
« Reply #66 on: February 1, 2021, 11:59:17 pm »

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: February 2, 2021, 12:18:02 am »
If he breaks forward leaving the defence exposed,

Kabak, Kabak,

Get back to where you once belonged..

Offline stjohns

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: February 2, 2021, 12:19:11 am »
If he breaks forward leaving the defence exposed,

Kabak, Kabak,

Get back to where you once belonged..

Lovely.

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #69 on: February 2, 2021, 12:31:43 am »
2 pages. I guess this deadline day signing has RAWK excited.  :)
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: February 2, 2021, 12:41:34 am »
I'm actually really excited. Think he'll prove to be a quality signing and his ability has been downplayed massively on here.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #71 on: February 2, 2021, 12:58:00 am »
2 pages. I guess this deadline day signing has RAWK excited.  :)

I’m very happy with the signing, and the terms, that it’s a try before you buy deal!

If he can pick up again from the potential he showed at Stuttgart and early in his time at Schalke, then he’s an existing prospect. I hope he can prove himself here.

Offline Redwhiteandnotblue

• God's spin doctor.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: February 2, 2021, 01:00:25 am »
Good to have signed two centre backs like this under the circumstances. A commendation from Wagner is not to be sniffed at, regardless of his recent success or otherwise in management; he knows Jurgen well, knows his system and what he is looking for and shares many of the same tactical beliefs.

I assume we ran out of acronyms for a Winter Transfer Forum?

P.S. In the best traditions of that forum, this link claims it's off:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/SCugd6F76ktWZXzTA
« Last Edit: February 2, 2021, 01:12:29 am by Redwhiteandnotblue »

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: February 2, 2021, 01:59:33 am »
I'm actually really excited. Think he'll prove to be a quality signing and his ability has been downplayed massively on here.
I also think this. Not sure why, just a feeling really as I haven't watched much of him, but he was very highly rated from the little I've read and seen. Surprised people aren't more excited by this one. Reckon he could well end up a better Lovren, and I like Lovren a lot.

My only reservation would be his age/lack of experience, and maybe the impetousness that sometimes comes with it. He ticks so many boxes though - good aerially, pretty quick, decent technically. It's all good. Actually, the spitting would be another reservation. Hopefully he doesn't do more of the spitting. Other than that though, I'm made up.

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Carra-ton

• Carrington, who plays there! derrr!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: February 2, 2021, 04:21:30 am »
You never know how a signing is going to go. I was convinced that Aquilani and Keita were going to be ballon d'or winners for us, so I am not a good judge of what is going to happen.
Lot of pressure on Kabak and Davies to at least get us to top four. Hope they both have a great career.
Hats off to Bill on his throne,
He set the club's standards in stone.
Navigating the storm,
Is the Liverpool norm,
You'll never walk alone!

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #76 on: February 2, 2021, 05:47:30 am »
Where's his interview?
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #77 on: February 2, 2021, 05:52:49 am »
“I told Jurgen that he’s a top lad,” Arsenal’s former head of recruitment Mislintat tells The Athletic. “Top mentality, top character, top aggression. He’s a (Dejan) Lovren-type player. Very good in the air, both defensively and in the opposition box.

------

Michael Reschke (Stuttgart's head of sport): “He was voted Bundesliga rookie of the season for his solid performances. His mentality and commitment were fantastic. He played with a broken toe and, in the relegation play-off against Union, with a broken nose, still heading balls. He’s like that.”

https://theathletic.com/2357642/2021/02/02/liverpool-ozan-kabak-its-try-before-you-buy/
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline BigJimFinn

• Main Stander
« Reply #78 on: February 2, 2021, 06:26:17 am »
As Kabak's a Turkish lad and former Galatasary player, I'm looking for a no-nonsense, Harry Kane crunching CB that terrifies the opposition.  Not too much to ask for I hope! 8)
Considering we aren't playing Tottenham again this season, Kabak going out to crunch Harry Kane would make him rather terrifying.
"Sir Harry of the Hotspur? My name is Ozan Kabak, The Turkish Cruncher. My apologies for disturbing your rehab, I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that once we meet on the pitch, I will crunch you to little pieces and feed them to the pigeons. Here is a little appetizer so you will remember me!"

Sorry for the nonsense, the image just came to my mind and felt I needed to share it...

Offline JimmysHammer

• Kopite
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #79 on: February 2, 2021, 07:20:22 am »

I wrote this song for youuuu
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups - George Carlin