Author Topic: The Trump freak show in videos - the 2021 archive  (Read 60302 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/RSu_XYXSgz4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/RSu_XYXSgz4</a>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
 :shocked  adding a get out clause of he hopes it doesn't happen is meaningless, the man is asking the nutters to take up arms to attack the government.

Gaetz Tells Supporters Second Amendment Is For ‘Armed Rebellion Against The Government’

Gaetz went on to say, “We have a Second Amendment in this country, and I think we have an obligation to use it,” adding that the amendment is “not about hunting, it’s not about recreation, it’s not about sports.”

Instead, Gaetz said, the Second Amendment, which grants the “right of the people to keep and bear Arms,” is about “the ability to maintain an armed rebellion against the government if that becomes necessary.”

In both the speech and a tweet the following morning repeating the line, Gaetz added, “I hope it never does,” also denying suggestions from critics he was calling for violence and noting he made similar remarks a week earlier.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2021/05/28/gaetz-tells-supporters-2nd-amendment-is-for-armed-rebellion-against-the-government/?sh=4f667b0b196f
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Matt Gaetz  has gone so Full Trump, he's rolling around in his idol's faeces like an overly enthusiastic dog.

McCarthy needs to rein him in now before someone gets hurt, or worse. But of course he wont. That party is out of control. It's terrifying how many otherwise intelligent, skilled, well to do people will vote GOP at federal level without an ounce of critical thinking.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rn4Jj2UaYpY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/rn4Jj2UaYpY</a>

Democrats abandon the Texas state house, forcing the vote on a new voter suppression bill to be abandoned.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/XqwK7QWUXQ0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/XqwK7QWUXQ0</a>
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 10:05:18 pm by Red Berry »

Popcorn's Art

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
The Trumplicans should be called what they are:

The Party of Hate.
Kill the humourless

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Am hearing stuff like the Republicans are bringing in voter suppression bills in 47 States, I can't understand how this is possible, am no doubting the news reports are true but surely they can only pass bills in a State they have a majority in?  I assume they will be able to get enough passed in some of the swing states to steal the results staring from next year though.

It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
I imagine they'll bring bills wherever they can, regardless of the chances of success. It's all about political pressure at this point.

Popcorn's Art

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I imagine they'll bring bills wherever they can, regardless of the chances of success. It's all about political pressure at this point.
Yeah, putting the bills up for a vote is enough to carry the lie on even if it has no chance of passing, wish the news reports would explain how this is actually going to impact the elections next year, it won't affect the Texas Senate vote but it will mean more Republican Representatives and less Democrats.
I know the constitution says it's up to each State to decide how their election is run but the basic rules on everyone having easy access to a adequately manned voting booth over a set period in the day would bring the election process up to date with today's world. obviously a few other issues like postal ballot option with weeks to spare before election being a right. these should be basic rights as far as am concerned. registering is easy enough I imagine.
« Last Edit: June 1, 2021, 12:50:50 am by oldfordie »
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
I've not watched this, as I normally only bother with the opening and closing of Bill Maher, but some may find it pertinent to the discussion at hand. Especially given Mike Flynn's recent comments.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/cfJV5qvRCLc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/cfJV5qvRCLc</a>

To my mind, American democracy as it exists in any meaningful form is at very real risk.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
I've not watched this, as I normally only bother with the opening and closing of Bill Maher, but some may find it pertinent to the discussion at hand. Especially given Mike Flynn's recent comments.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/cfJV5qvRCLc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/cfJV5qvRCLc</a>

To my mind, American democracy as it exists in any meaningful form is at very real risk.

I couldn't believe it when I heard it. He should be indicted for comments like that. Yeah yeah, freedom of speech and all that. But seriously wanting a Myanmar-style coup in the United States?

Well let's start by arresting him and throwing him in prison with no charges, Myanmar style. He can be the first to test out such a system and see if he likes it. The man is a danger to society and doesn't deserve to breathe free air.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I couldn't believe it when I heard it. He should be indicted for comments like that. Yeah yeah, freedom of speech and all that. But seriously wanting a Myanmar-style coup in the United States?

Well let's start by arresting him and throwing him in prison with no charges, Myanmar style. He can be the first to test out such a system and see if he likes it. The man is a danger to society and doesn't deserve to breathe free air.
Thing is his words are not something people will just cheer along too and forget 30 min after leaving the Qanon rally, these are the feelings many hold in the US right now, Gatez was calling for people to take up arms against the government only 2 days ago,
 Gaetz also knows these nutters want nothing more than a violent coup to restore Donald Trump as President. I think this needs nipping in the bud, it's bad enough having millions of angry CT cranks without nasty Republican fascists inciting them to violently attack their government.
https://twitter.com/donie/status/1399528736463241221?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1399707794375426051%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=

Emily Maitlis

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Matt Gaetz is trying to ferment a "mini Trump" episode.  I honestly think he's trying (in his mind) to intimidate the system into letting him off, because to bring him to rights might invoke violence.

This is how sick and depraved the extreme-GOP has become; this is how dictatorships operate. And of course, McCarthy will do nothing until the man is charged, so he will be free to continue this extremely dangerous narrative.

None of them believe it, of course.  But they know there are enough nut jobs out there who might be willing to take the action, if only they can be roused sufficiently.

Popcorn's Art

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Matt Gaetz is trying to ferment a "mini Trump" episode.  I honestly think he's trying (in his mind) to intimidate the system into letting him off, because to bring him to rights might invoke violence.

This is how sick and depraved the extreme-GOP has become; this is how dictatorships operate. And of course, McCarthy will do nothing until the man is charged, so he will be free to continue this extremely dangerous narrative.

None of them believe it, of course.  But they know there are enough nut jobs out there who might be willing to take the action, if only they can be roused sufficiently.
Hadn't given that much thought but you may well be right, I still think this was Trumps plan well before election day, he's obviously added a few scams to bring in millions but his main aim was to deter the authorities from bringing charges. it has worked up to now politically, we will have to see what happens when it comes to charges being brought. passing sentence after conviction.
There is another scenario though which I doubt crossed his mind in the past and that's doing a deal.
plead guilty and we will drop all charges against your family, serve sentence at home.
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Hadn't given that much thought but you may well be right, I still think this was Trumps plan well before election day, he's obviously added a few scams to bring in millions but his main aim was to deter the authorities from bringing charges. it has worked up to now politically, we will have to see what happens when it comes to charges being brought. passing sentence after conviction.
There is another scenario though which I doubt crossed his mind in the past and that's doing a deal.
plead guilty and we will drop all charges against your family, serve sentence at home.

Trump tried the same bullshit in 2016 - his whole plan all along was to say he'd been robbed and used it as a platform to build a right wing nutjob media empire.  The plan fell apart because he actually won, and he opened himself to a multitude of investigations.  He re-ran the strategy in 2020 because he had no choice - it's his only way to try and stay out of jail.  He was saying the election was rigged if he lost as early as July last year. It's sickening how easy the GOP have climbed into bed with him.

As for a deal, there's no deal that sees Trump and his children get off.  America needs its pound of flesh, which is why Trump's family is trying to position Weisselberg as the fall guy.  Could you really imagine Trump pleading guilty to anything?  It's just not him.  No, his strategy is to drag it all down with him.

Popcorn's Art

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Trump tried the same bullshit in 2016 - his whole plan all along was to say he'd been robbed and used it as a platform to build a right wing nutjob media empire.  The plan fell apart because he actually won, and he opened himself to a multitude of investigations.  He re-ran the strategy in 2020 because he had no choice - it's his only way to try and stay out of jail.  He was saying the election was rigged if he lost as early as July last year. It's sickening how easy the GOP have climbed into bed with him.

As for a deal, there's no deal that sees Trump and his children get off.  America needs its pound of flesh, which is why Trump's family is trying to position Weisselberg as the fall guy.  Could you really imagine Trump pleading guilty to anything?  It's just not him.  No, his strategy is to drag it all down with him.
I am not saying Trump has a master plan all set in action years ago, we know he used the Rigged bull, tactics long before he stood for the presidency and things evolved from then on.
I wouldn't rule out a deal being done for a number of reasons, of course we all want Trump banged up in a orange suit but hows that going to work in practice. they do have VIP prisons but still can't guarantee his safety, can you imagine the s,,stirring storys Trump will come up if locked up, can he get a fair trial, how will the public react during the trial. don't get me wrong I still want him banged up but I wouldn't rule out a deal being done if he manages to show some consideration for the s,, he's brought upon his family.
Rachael Meadows excellent video asking Trump would he stand for the presidency knowing what he knows now, maybe not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uwFBQyC0qM
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
I am not saying Trump has a master plan all set in action years ago, we know he used the Rigged bull, tactics long before he stood for the presidency and things evolved from then on.
I wouldn't rule out a deal being done for a number of reasons, of course we all want Trump banged up in a orange suit but hows that going to work in practice. they do have VIP prisons but still can't guarantee his safety, can you imagine the s,,stirring storys Trump will come up if locked up, can he get a fair trial, how will the public react during the trial. don't get me wrong I still want him banged up but I wouldn't rule out a deal being done if he manages to show some consideration for the s,, he's brought upon his family.
Rachael Meadows excellent video asking Trump would he stand for the presidency knowing what he knows now, maybe not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uwFBQyC0qM

Oh I don't think Trump had a master plan either.  He's been winging it for years.  But I struggle to think he will agree to any deal that requires him to to plead guilty to anything.  That's not to say he wont sell anybody down the river to buy his own freedom - I just think he will look for some way to avoid being culpable in any way possible.

I think one of the reasons he's looking at running again is to simply deflect attention from his dealings.

Popcorn's Art

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Oh I don't think Trump had a master plan either.  He's been winging it for years.  But I struggle to think he will agree to any deal that requires him to to plead guilty to anything.  That's not to say he wont sell anybody down the river to buy his own freedom - I just think he will look for some way to avoid being culpable in any way possible.

I think one of the reasons he's looking at running again is to simply deflect attention from his dealings.
Yeah thats about it, I watched a few people discussing whether Trump would flip on his sons, thought it was interesting and one argued he would sell them out in a shot to save his own skin, bit of a silly debate really as the FBI etc are never going to let Trump off just to prosecute his sons, maybe the other way around but I doubt they would do it either but I suppose it's possible.
I am not saying a deal to keep Trump out of Prison and his sons charges dropped will happen just raising the possibility as nobody i know of has mentioned it.
Am hoping charges will be brought and he faces trial before 2023 at the latest but he will no doubt try to delay and delay as usual.
Lets hope Weisselbergs flipped already, hopefully we may find out in a few weeks time after the grand jury gives it's verdicts. add his and others testimony to the subpoenaed records and Trump will know he's f,,,,
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EjXmtNfN_5M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EjXmtNfN_5M</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Poor old Eddie Munster.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/m1NfpuY-E8E" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/m1NfpuY-E8E</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dAdAzHJ9tKY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dAdAzHJ9tKY</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Mx7hAQxXUTw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Mx7hAQxXUTw</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/ndS4ZqsGkZY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/ndS4ZqsGkZY</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/pu74qiprKd4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/pu74qiprKd4</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
A bit of a throw back video, just as a reminder how none of this crap is new, and that Mitt Romney isn't really a decent guy.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/pQQNiPIotho" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/pQQNiPIotho</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/BKm71AjH118" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/BKm71AjH118</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Dumbest person in a congress that contains MTG? Whoa!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/cv3TzdRAWOE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/cv3TzdRAWOE</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
If there are positives to take from the pandemic, one of them is how guys in Seth's crew, like Scollins and Wally, have become real characters on the show.  :)

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/m4JC3qZcnvs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/m4JC3qZcnvs</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Nothing we don't already know, but a good summary from Maddow.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/TFlXhg5j5q4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/TFlXhg5j5q4</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lBJbz5WaLIs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lBJbz5WaLIs</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
It's not really Trump related, but the last time Stephen Colbert performed in the Ed Sullivan Theatre before an audience Trump was still in charge. Plus, it's just really wholesome. :)

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/evFHuvWHTp8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/evFHuvWHTp8</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
A little bit of good news on the Texas voter suppression bill. Apologies that it's BTC, as I know he's not universally popular in here, but his was the first source on this I'd seen.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/gjCW6sc1E0Q" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/gjCW6sc1E0Q</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/oWKDYJqFc-U" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/oWKDYJqFc-U</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Glenn Kirschner discusses the news that house members are under investigation for potential collusion on the insurrection.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/7hVamQLzwWY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/7hVamQLzwWY</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/97YKrcTmy9g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/97YKrcTmy9g</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/bd0P9yLFlpg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/bd0P9yLFlpg</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
Gaetz getting put in his place by the chairman of the joint chiefs.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/oz7yDU1FmJQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/oz7yDU1FmJQ</a>

Interesting to me to see that simmering anger from Milley.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 06:35:30 am by leroy »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Matt Gaetz truly is a reprehensible character. Half expected the world's oldest frat boy to roll his eyes and tawn theatrically during this.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/mjztzqT8JoQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/mjztzqT8JoQ</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
the MyPillow guy should set up a new clothing brand.  He could call it MyStraightJacket. ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_XdDK_v2oqo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_XdDK_v2oqo</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
This isn't strictly Trump related, but it is pertinent to the matter at hand: conspiracies and belief systems. Made by an American lad (now a British citizen) who's lived most of the past decade in the US.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/TbRYzAIchFs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/TbRYzAIchFs</a>

Popcorn's Art