Author Topic: Harvey Elliott (Harvey Daniel James Elliott)  (Read 592793 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Welcome Harvey
« Reply #1280 on: May 16, 2021, 03:21:33 pm »
Harvey's back in training with us. No holiday for him.  :D

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1281 on: May 16, 2021, 03:40:20 pm »

Can he play, could do with him in the squad for the last two games

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1282 on: May 16, 2021, 03:44:52 pm »
He can as he doesn't need to be registered as he's Under 21. But I think Kloppo has given him time off till pre season.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1283 on: May 16, 2021, 07:19:01 pm »
He can't, there's a rule blocking him because he's been out on loan

Offline scutty

• Kopite
  • Know nothing.
« Reply #1284 on: June 16, 2021, 01:19:00 am »
Really looking forward to seeing him get a run of games, any idea when he will get his chance?
Maybe if he impress in pre season.
Why was my post deleted?

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1285 on: June 16, 2021, 01:31:59 am »
^ The Brazilians will be back late and Jota and Mo, so you'd expect Harvey to get a lot of minutes pre-season

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1286 on: June 16, 2021, 06:29:26 am »
Be nice to see him out on loan to one of the promoted sides if possible.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1287 on: June 16, 2021, 07:35:39 am »

Hints of a Tom Davies hairstyle. Thankfully no sign of a skateboard.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1288 on: June 16, 2021, 08:37:09 am »
Be nice to see him out on loan to one of the promoted sides if possible.

Be nice to see him in red.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Golyo

• Matchday smoker fond of a good old bashing.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the Jürgen!
« Reply #1289 on: June 27, 2021, 08:21:40 pm »
Is it possible to loan him with the option to recall, and have him in December - January and at the end of the winter transfer season loan him out again to the same team? It could help us in covering the Christmas period and the AFCON.
Listen, we're going to be all right, they've got someone even smaller than me. - Ferenc Puskás before the game against England in 1953

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1290 on: June 27, 2021, 09:53:10 pm »
Is it possible to loan him with the option to recall, and have him in December - January and at the end of the winter transfer season loan him out again to the same team? It could help us in covering the Christmas period and the AFCON.

It is possible to get him back from January 1st until January 31st. We did the same with Phillips at Stuttgart during the 2019/20 season ...

Offline dutchkop

• has an issue with his phlemish phalange (bunch of jackals, leave him alone).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1291 on: July 2, 2021, 02:39:15 pm »
  MAYBE  a return in 1 JAN to cover AFCOn.. but not much chance of sending him back late in Feb when Afcon players return.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1292 on: July 9, 2021, 01:03:18 pm »
Signed a new contract, this'll be what the new haircut yesterday was for!

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/437550-harvey-elliott-signs-new-long-term-liverpool-contract
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Red Cactii

• Legacy Fan
  • An absolute p***k
« Reply #1293 on: July 9, 2021, 01:05:42 pm »
Signed a new contract, this'll be what the new haircut yesterday was for!

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/437550-harvey-elliott-signs-new-long-term-liverpool-contract

Crazy to think he’s still only 18.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #1294 on: July 9, 2021, 01:21:19 pm »
feel like he's been here for ages, only 18 and a new deal. Well done to the lad, club obviously loves him as much as he loves the club. fuck all the he's too slow people too btw :D
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1295 on: July 9, 2021, 01:29:38 pm »
Would love him to stick around with the first team squad this season and get some minutes under his belt. A real talent.

Offline Hoenheim

• Legacy Fan
  • Lovely cushioned header for Gerrard...
« Reply #1296 on: July 9, 2021, 01:32:07 pm »
I hope he stays around this season, sublime for his age especially.
I love Emre Can more than both of my children. Fact

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1297 on: July 9, 2021, 02:06:18 pm »
Now off to Norwich with you young man
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #1298 on: July 9, 2021, 03:13:37 pm »
He's some talent. he's going to be huge.
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #1299 on: July 9, 2021, 03:13:53 pm »
He's some talent. he's going to be huge.

As big as Luke Shaw?
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1300 on: July 9, 2021, 05:31:04 pm »
Send him on loan to some decent Bundesliga club where he will get a lot of playing time, bring him back on January 1st, and then send him back on loan to the same club on January 31st. He should be fully ready for a first team role next summer ...

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1301 on: July 9, 2021, 07:00:41 pm »
Exciting talent.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1302 on: July 9, 2021, 07:38:48 pm »
His hair reminds me of boy bands from the late 90's and early 00's
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1303 on: July 9, 2021, 07:44:34 pm »

Tell me why? Ain't nothing but a mistake IMO.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1304 on: July 10, 2021, 05:23:54 am »

I've read this in Justin Timberlake voice  ;D
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #1305 on: July 10, 2021, 09:18:36 am »

Blasphemy!
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1306 on: July 10, 2021, 10:46:09 am »
No plans for a Premier League loan for Harvey Elliott next season. LFC believe he is ready for a role in the first-team squad and should get plenty of minutes at Anfield.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpools-plan-harvey-elliott-next-21016072
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1307 on: July 10, 2021, 10:46:44 am »
Send him on loan to some decent Bundesliga club where he will get a lot of playing time, bring him back on January 1st, and then send him back on loan to the same club on January 31st. He should be fully ready for a first team role next summer ...

Just in time to score the winner for the under 21s against Everton in the FA Cup.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1308 on: July 10, 2021, 11:06:25 am »

Blasphemy!

;D He's not a real Backstreet Boys fan is he?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1309 on: July 10, 2021, 11:48:29 am »

All you people can’t you see, can’t you see? How his hair’s affecting our reality.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1310 on: July 10, 2021, 12:42:20 pm »
How often do players establish themselves at a top club after a series of loans? Can think of Kane but not many others  Will be glad to get him in the mix asap.

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1311 on: July 10, 2021, 01:25:04 pm »
No plans for a Premier League loan for Harvey Elliott next season. LFC believe he is ready for a role in the first-team squad and should get plenty of minutes at Anfield.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpools-plan-harvey-elliott-next-21016072

I really hope so but I remember similar talk about Brewster a couple of years ago so the club might be saying it but a loan still wouldn't be surprising. I'd love it to happen though.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1312 on: July 10, 2021, 03:05:03 pm »
I really hope so but I remember similar talk about Brewster a couple of years ago so the club might be saying it but a loan still wouldn't be surprising. I'd love it to happen though.

Yeah seems like typical preseason talk.

Offline lfc_bhoy

• muppet
  • Legacy Fan
  • You is getting twatted, possibilities no-FS
« Reply #1313 on: July 10, 2021, 06:40:35 pm »

Brewster had a solid loan at Swansea, 20 apps and 10 goals no assists. Harvey's had a full season, been one of their best players, and is about a year or two younger than Brewster was when he was loaned out. It's also fair to consider that the team knew Brewster would have far more limited opportunities backing of Bobby compared to AFCON opening up a potential place in the squad.
"Because like Bill Shankly, on more days and nights than those expert pundits ever care to recall, he made the people happy."

"There was no other color in the middle of the field except the red of Liverpool"

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1314 on: July 10, 2021, 10:42:33 pm »
At one point it seemed like we were trying to convince Brewster he was in the plans and would get opportunities in order to get him to sign a contract and not leave on a free. Think it's a different scenario with Elliot. He's already played more games for us than Brewster had.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1315 on: July 10, 2021, 11:13:25 pm »

We didn't loan Brewster until January in 19/20. He was given a chance but didn't look up to much in the opportunities that he got, particularly in cup matches, so we then re-considered.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1316 on: July 11, 2021, 07:41:29 am »
We didn't loan Brewster until January in 19/20. He was given a chance but didn't look up to much in the opportunities that he got, particularly in cup matches, so we then re-considered.

This.

I hope we move Minamino, Shaquiri and Origi on this summer, that’ll free up minutes for Elliott.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1317 on: July 11, 2021, 11:52:53 am »
The fact that Shaqiri had great Euros should work in Harvey's favor. We will very likely get a decent offer for Shaq this summer, and that will free a spot for Elliott on our squad. I still think that we should loan him out to some decent Bundesliga club where he will get a lot of playing time, but if Klopp thinks that he is ready to contribute now, I am looking forward to seeing him start in the League Cup, and maybe get some minutes in the league ...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 12:35:57 pm by PeterTheRed »

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1318 on: July 11, 2021, 12:16:26 pm »
I think its too early for him. Fully expect him to be loaned out mid season.

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1319 on: July 11, 2021, 12:17:12 pm »
Brewster had a solid loan at Swansea, 20 apps and 10 goals no assists. Harvey's had a full season, been one of their best players, and is about a year or two younger than Brewster was when he was loaned out. It's also fair to consider that the team knew Brewster would have far more limited opportunities backing of Bobby compared to AFCON opening up a potential place in the squad.

All fair points although I don't think Brewster was given that many opportunities in competitive games for us? Either way, I'll personally believe Elliott will be given opportunities here when it happens but there's no real right or wrong in this. No doubt it'll be pointless keeping him here but not playing him so if that were the case, a loan would be best but I'd personally love to see him play some real games for us while he develops.