Author Topic: Watford Away Selling Details  (Read 3273 times)

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
Watford Away Selling Details
« on: September 24, 2021, 03:09:22 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/444592-watford-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details

Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Watford on Saturday October 16.

The match at Vicarage Road will kick off at 12:30pm BST.

The club have received a total allocation of 2316 tickets for this all-ticket fixture and supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable.

Ticket prices
Adults - £30
Over 65s - £22
Full-time student - £18
Junior (18 and under) - £10

Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over)

Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles with entry refused, if the relevant ID is not provided.

Students must be in full-time education and will be required to show a valid student card (including expiration date).

Hospitality members
Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled supporters
We have received 28 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets.

Tickets will be available to season ticket Holders and official Members who recorded ticket purchases for wheelchair bays for Premier League away games during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

Ambulant and personal assistant tickets are also available. Click here for full details.

Ticket sales
Please note: Watford have advised that they will operating a no-standing policy within area VRS2 and recommend that only supporters who wish to remain seated, families or those with restricted mobility, should purchase tickets in this area.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during the 2018-19 season as follows:

18 or more games: From 8.15am on Thursday September 30.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket and can purchase one ticket per supporter ID number, up to a maximum of ten tickets per booking.

Sales will then take place subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per supporter ID number, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

17 or more games: From 11am on Friday October 1.

16 or more games: From 2pm on Friday October 1.

Should tickets remain following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will provide further sales updates here.   

Due to the ongoing pandemic, we understand that there are some fans who may not want to or cannot attend matches straight away. To ensure a fair ticket distribution process, we will not use any game credits from season 2021-22 as eligibility for ticket sales from season 2022-23 and beyond.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
Re: Watford Away Selling Details
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 03:34:04 pm »
That’s quite a few more than usual isn’t it?
Long live the King

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 05:16:02 pm »
That’s quite a few more than usual isn’t it?

Last time was 2,074

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 05:57:42 pm »
Last time was 2,074
The last time was 2204 from the 19/20 season, the 18/19 season was 2074.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #4 on: October 5, 2021, 04:38:58 pm »
Tickets arrived today that’s very quick compared to all the others this season  :D

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #5 on: October 6, 2021, 10:42:55 pm »
Ours came yesterday - that was the earliest too
We are a team of one half.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6 on: October 6, 2021, 11:29:33 pm »
Tickets from the 1st sale have been arriving since last Saturday. After the shambles of the 1st 3 league away sales, it looks like lessons have finally been learnt.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2021, 08:19:03 am »
Seem to be some left for this when I got Utd at 8.15 if anyone wants any

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2021, 10:33:33 am »
Could anybody give me advice on the quickest route or way to get to Stansted Airport on Saturday after the Watford match? My flight is at 18:10, the earliest I can see on Trainline to arrive at Stansted is 17:00. Is there any way I could get there before that by maybe getting an Uber somewhere first of something?

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2021, 11:10:48 am »
I don't think there is an easy way, you have to go all the way back into London and back out again.

Offline Christy Phelan

• Main Stander
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2021, 12:24:58 pm »
I remember coming back from Watford to Stansted in 2000 and was tight enough for time but was on track until the tube got delayed by a couple of minutes pulling in central London.  Cost me my flight  :(

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2021, 08:02:16 pm »
Could anybody give me advice on the quickest route or way to get to Stansted Airport on Saturday after the Watford match? My flight is at 18:10, the earliest I can see on Trainline to arrive at Stansted is 17:00. Is there any way I could get there before that by maybe getting an Uber somewhere first of something?

Try searching for the individual parts of the journey, as sometimes there's an earlier option.

For example, if you have to cross part of London via tube which I'm sure you will, it won't show you the very quickest, but it will factor in longer connection times than necessary. If you're fairly fit and comfortable dashing between mainline and tube, then you'll likely make earlier connections. Especially on lines like Stansted and Watford to London, which will have pretty regular trains.

Online Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2021, 10:57:35 pm »

If you get the 14:46 from Watford Junction, you’ll be back at Euston for 14:58,  Victoria Line to Tottenham Hale for 15:20 & the 15:22 to Stansted arriving at 16:00.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2021, 10:27:19 am »

There are actually spare tickets on the Watford site now. You would have to have registered for free beforehand. Not that I’d condone that obviously.

West Ham will likely be the same.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2021, 10:33:06 am »
There are actually spare tickets on the Watford site now. You would have to have registered for free beforehand. Not that I’d condone that obviously.

West Ham will likely be the same.

Where did you see this please? I checked last night and early this morning (and just now) and there wasn't anything. Thanks.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2021, 11:01:21 am »

I think you needed to register before the game went on sale. Probably to stop people like us buying them.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2021, 11:13:44 am »
I think you needed to register before the game went on sale. Probably to stop people like us buying them.

The registering isn't a problem for me. But where on the site did you actually see them for sale?

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2021, 11:33:28 am »

It’s under tickets, then Home Tickets. The game is listed above the Southampton game.

I registered at the start of the season so that may make a difference to what I can see.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2021, 11:34:43 am »

This is what I see

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2021, 11:40:05 am »
If you get the 14:46 from Watford Junction, you’ll be back at Euston for 14:58,  Victoria Line to Tottenham Hale for 15:20 & the 15:22 to Stansted arriving at 16:00.

Its a brisk 20 minute walk from the ground. Think you have your times wrong, takes longer than 12 minutes from Watford to Euston but it is the best route. Unless you walk down to Bushy station but again that is good 20-25 min walk.

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2021, 02:19:44 pm »

Try searching for the individual parts of the journey, as sometimes there's an earlier option.

For example, if you have to cross part of London via tube which I'm sure you will, it won't show you the very quickest, but it will factor in longer connection times than necessary. If you're fairly fit and comfortable dashing between mainline and tube, then you'll likely make earlier connections. Especially on lines like Stansted and Watford to London, which will have pretty regular trains.

So, having looked at this for you, you need to get to Tottenham Hale for the 15:52 to Stansted, to arrive there at 4.30pm

You would easily achieve this getting the 14:46 from Watford Junction, and changing at Euston to the Victoria line. You could also achieve this by getting the 14:59 from Watford Junction instead, however with the times to transfer, it doesn't allow more than a few minutes for delays.

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2021, 05:23:14 pm »
You will have to leave early and be prepared to leg it. Its a mile walk to the station.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2021, 06:01:29 pm »
A mile is about 15mins walking so sounds doable

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2021, 02:55:07 pm »

How did it end up?

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2021, 09:53:07 am »
How did it end up?

Perfect, ran to the station a minute after full-time. got there for a 2:33pm train and made the airport by 4:35pm  :)

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2021, 06:52:58 pm »
Nice one. That's a pretty good pace to get out the ground and to Watford Junction in that time!