Author Topic: Javier Mascherano  (Read 401245 times)

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Mascherano hits out at Liverpool
« Reply #3480 on: February 3, 2011, 07:13:05 pm »
Fuck off Masch. You got your move by refusing to play for us. That meant we got fucked over on your fee. Show some gratitude to tjhe club who saved you from West Hams bench. Bellend.
He didn't even make the bench at West Ham he was playing in the reserves.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline MagicB8all

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh
« Reply #3481 on: February 3, 2011, 07:13:05 pm »
Yes it is, take these comments of him & Torres after leaving and compare them to Xabi's comments 10 days ago and you'll get your answer.
Rafa was in charge when Xabi left .............
Goodbye & thank you Rafa. You've given us more than we ever had a right to expect from you and you stayed loyal and fought for us even when some of our own turned on you. I truly hope that you find somewhere with the support that you deserve & win everything in sight.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #3482 on: February 3, 2011, 07:14:07 pm »
Those splinters in his arse must be really killing him.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
« Reply #3483 on: February 3, 2011, 07:14:12 pm »
would be hilarious when Argentina' captaincy is taken away from him.......bench player

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3484 on: February 3, 2011, 07:14:26 pm »
Rafa was in charge when Xabi left .............
Xabi's comments were just 10 days ago.
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=269583.0

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3485 on: February 3, 2011, 07:15:00 pm »
Yet he is the one that refused to play and rejected a new contract...

That is completely wrong Mascherano wanted to stay was on the verge of signing a new deal and Purslow stopped talking.

"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3486 on: February 3, 2011, 07:15:32 pm »
It is sad that the people who did something important with the club have to leave by the back door.

You were rescued from West Ham's reserves and played 94 games for Liverpool, Masch. Which makes you marginally less important to the history of Liverpool Football Club than Barry Venison. And much less successful.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline JasbinderX

• Rashid? Is that you Rashid? Doesn't understand football
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3487 on: February 3, 2011, 07:16:04 pm »
Mascherano is a little misguided there.

We're angry because Torres was a hero, he pledged legiance to the fans and supporters a little over a month before he left. And he also left us for the Rent boys. He's played shite all season, and last yet we still supported him. We hate him because we love him. AND CHELSEA?! Many other arguments too, which is a little different to Mascherano leaving.

No one bars any grudges to Mascherano. Yes the club might have been dissapointed, but i can only recall positives things said about him on here and around Anfield, he still remembered effectionality.

On a personal level, what a stupid move it was from him. Barring injuries he'll never get into that Barcelona team. Ironically we were probably his rite level.

Offline _Lfc_

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *YNWA*
« Reply #3488 on: February 3, 2011, 07:16:44 pm »
Your not good enough for barcelona you little c*nt,i hope you end up at  Sevilla or the likes

I cant believe this,we as spporters gave these c*nts our unconditional support and loyalty,we adored and admired them,we sang songs for them,which they sure as fuck wont get anywhere else,and then they come out and say shit like this? wheres the respect?
« Last Edit: February 3, 2011, 07:18:35 pm by _Lfc_ »

Offline JasbinderX

• Kopite
« Reply #3489 on: February 3, 2011, 07:17:02 pm »
That is completely wrong Mascherano wanted to stay was on the verge of signing a new deal and Purslow stopped talking.

Mascherano wanted out the season before last. Nothing to do with a contract.

Offline kneeys

• We know the TRUTH,now give them JUSTICE.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Around long enough to know better...
« Reply #3490 on: February 3, 2011, 07:17:09 pm »
It's a game of opinions and obviously mash is entitled to his no matter how how poor his judgment is ! This smacks of advice I was given by an old stager when I started a new job."Never blame yourself, there are enough fuckers out there that will do that for you".
The s*n so full of shit you could not even use it to wipe your arse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3491 on: February 3, 2011, 07:17:13 pm »
I think Mascherano was the one who refused to hold talks after Rafa left, could be wrong though.

Offline KeithK83

• Kopite
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #3492 on: February 3, 2011, 07:17:57 pm »
Mascherano is talking about a time before the ownership was resolved, his and nando's exits are completely different. Mascherano left because his wife didnt like life here, he got cheered during the arsenal game when it was clear that he wanted to leave. sounds like promises were definitely broken to the players but thats no excuse for treating the fans with disrespect. If Torres left this club in a more respectful manner im sure he would have gotten a nice farewell from the supporters cos we all recognise that it must have been difficult under H&G. with Fenway and Kenny in charge I imagine the things Masch is complaining about no longer exist. there is no excuse for Torres' selfish and disrespectful behaviour. Im confident that the Liverpool way is now back in all aspects of our club....
Walk on... Walk on... With Hope... In Your Heart

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3493 on: February 3, 2011, 07:18:02 pm »

Why? I know Purslow's an idiot but surely even he could see Mascherano's quality. Why would we want to get rid of our best players unless their wage demands were too high?
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3494 on: February 3, 2011, 07:18:25 pm »
his wife was putting all the pressure on him to go iirc. don't think he would have signed a new deal.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3495 on: February 3, 2011, 07:19:09 pm »
Gutted he's said this to be honest. Love Masch for the commitment he showed on the pitch while he was here.

Any player that walks out on the new Dalglish regime must really not want to be here IMO and to get £50 mil for Torres was remarkably good business for us.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline StormyDog

• You know had only 4 shots on target
  • Legacy Fan
  • Give yourself the chance to be Heroes
« Reply #3496 on: February 3, 2011, 07:19:15 pm »
What the fuck is he on about, he spent 2 years dreaming of a move to Barca and when we finally let him go he claims we didn't try hard enough to keep him.

Torres forced a transfer at the worst time for us (days before the closure of the winter transfer window) and we are accused of not showing any interest as keeping him.

So according to him any player who throws his toys out of the pram should be placated by throwing money at them, wanker.
Pep Guardiola: "We knew immediately when the draw was made - Anfield, they won it five times, the fans believe - it will be hard. We were beaten by an exceptional team."

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3497 on: February 3, 2011, 07:20:07 pm »
Considering the how the press manages to mess up translations of foreign interviews I am guessing he actually was trying to order the shrimp and it became this story.
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline Danny_

• Amnesiac_
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3498 on: February 3, 2011, 07:20:08 pm »
Difference between Xabi who doesn't have a bad word to say about us and this twat.  Maybe, there is a reason why he was rotting in West Ham's reserves.  I guess he's just sticking up for his mate Torres but he should have a bit more respect for us.  We gave his career a new lease of life and he could have stayed if he had wanted to.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3499 on: February 3, 2011, 07:20:21 pm »
Mascherano wanted out the season before last. Nothing to do with a contract.

Let's get it straight both Alonso and Mascherano wanted out, Alonso to Madrid and Mascherano to Barcelona one of them put in a transfer request and demanded a move and the other one stayed and played his heart out for the Club for a season and then agreed in principle to sign a new contract.

"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline -Sad Fuck-

• ... is rather queer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tiny dancer
« Reply #3500 on: February 3, 2011, 07:21:05 pm »
Yes it is, take these comments of him & Torres after leaving and compare them to Xabi's comments 10 days ago and you'll get your answer.

You're a massive twat for insinuating Mascherano deserves to be in the same bracket as Torres.

Do people know the exact terms of the contract Mascherano was offered? I'd love them to share it with us.
hi

Offline redrockydennis

• Annie Wilkes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • gonna paint me jarg wheelie bin purple
« Reply #3501 on: February 3, 2011, 07:21:16 pm »
fuck em, millionaire lady boys the lot of em.
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes,
of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3502 on: February 3, 2011, 07:21:26 pm »
WTF has this to do with Masch? Please have some dignity and avoid commenting on Torres. That he's seeking to draw parallels between their exits clearly shows he still has an axe to grind, and it's obviously not helping when he's rooted to the bench at Camp Nou.

Xabi Alonso, a class act and LFC family, puts you both to shame.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Living Legends

• Legacy Fan
  • 5 Times Baby! Make that 6 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #3503 on: February 3, 2011, 07:22:38 pm »
Enjoying the bench Mash...once the wife is happy though, hey. STFU

Offline JasbinderX

• Kopite
« Reply #3504 on: February 3, 2011, 07:22:43 pm »
To be honest i think all that wife nonsense was a load of horse poo too.

Offline lfc_fan2005

• Legacy Fan
  • La Liga enthusiast
« Reply #3505 on: February 3, 2011, 07:23:23 pm »
"Liverpool didn't show the interest in keeping us in the club"

Not sure why he's saying that, whether it's true or not, isn't that exactly what he wanted?

Offline EnRafaConfiamos

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3506 on: February 3, 2011, 07:24:28 pm »
Hows that bench at barca mash? Is it better than the one at West Ham?

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3507 on: February 3, 2011, 07:24:54 pm »
You're a massive twat for insinuating Mascherano deserves to be in the same bracket as Torres.

Do people know the exact terms of the contract Mascherano was offered? I'd love them to share it with us.
To be fair to Masch, he wanted to leave a year earlier when Xabi went but the club refused to sanction it and he got on with it as a professional. So he eventually got his dream move (not so 'dream' now of course) amidst the decay and chaos of Purslow and Hodgson, and yes, he may have been treated a bit shittily but he didn't help his own cause talking about being a "prisoner" in his luxury 10-room apartment. So why he's still seemingly angry and a little bitter I don't understand?
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #3508 on: February 3, 2011, 07:25:47 pm »
The only thing I want to hear from either of them is thanks for making our careers, other than that  :wave

Offline SamiSamiHyypia

• Kopite
  • Justice For The 96
    • The Homes Of Football
« Reply #3509 on: February 3, 2011, 07:26:22 pm »
NEWSFLASH: Glory Hungry Mercenary Supports Glory Hungry Mercenary

Not going to cry myself to sleep over that.
I can confirm that on this subject at least, there is an almost cultish obsession, which I find quite unnerving.
Cult Of Lucas - Proud Member

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3510 on: February 3, 2011, 07:26:38 pm »

First you called me a c*nt and then deleted your post and then you called me a twat for no apparent reason, and it seems you completely miss the point. You said if what he said was "hitting out" and I said yes, I didn't put Mascherano in the same bracket as Torres, I just said that getting his comments comparing it to Xabi's shows that he is hitting out at us, same thing with Torres (though Masch comments are a little more dignified than Torres').

I didn't put them both in the same bracket (Torres is in the Owen bracket for me), sorry that my comment wasn't as straightforward as it should, perhaps.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3511 on: February 3, 2011, 07:27:13 pm »

Masch has put himself in the same bracket as Torres in his quotes; both leaving the club "by the back door" and "unfairly" criticised.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3512 on: February 3, 2011, 07:27:14 pm »
Let's get it straight both Alonso and Mascherano wanted out, Alonso to Madrid and Mascherano to Barcelona one of them put in a transfer request and demanded a move and the other one stayed and played his heart out for the Club for a season and then agreed in principle to sign a new contract.

Go on Al, first I've heard about this. You telling me Masch wanted to stay last summer? Really? Doesn't seem like it. Hmmm.

Online Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3513 on: February 3, 2011, 07:27:33 pm »
Why? I know Purslow's an idiot but surely even he could see Mascherano's quality. Why would we want to get rid of our best players unless their wage demands were too high?

Purslow did exactly the same with Chamakh, Chamakh advisers went public about Purslow's treatment of their client. Benitez wanted deals for both Chamakh and Mascherano agreements were made between the Club and the players advisers.

Purslow was left to tie up the deals and he backtracked and stopped talking, Benitez was being forced out and we were chasing Joe Cole and Christian Poulson.

For me Torres and Mascherano have made their beds and now have to lie in them but I think it is ridiculous to discount the part Purslow played in treating both players incredibly shabbily.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #3514 on: February 3, 2011, 07:28:08 pm »
Master Cecil's reign of glory re-surfaces.

Offline Tom_B

• Suffering from Keyboard Diarrhea? Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #1
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #3515 on: February 3, 2011, 07:28:24 pm »
Dear oh dear Masch.

My favourite player while he was here, but I can't condone these comments, really dickish.

Still not on the same planet as Torres is terms of being a twat though, Masch stayed for a year when he was promised he could go, and he always gave 100% and more, unlike the former.
We're on our way to glory...

Offline wedge the ruttle

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3516 on: February 3, 2011, 07:28:29 pm »
He went from playing every week where fans sang his song.

To having worn out his own ass groove on a bench.

You can understand him being a bit bitter.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #3517 on: February 3, 2011, 07:28:36 pm »
wtf is he talking about?  he was worshiped like a god here and offered long term contract but his wife was apparently unhappy in England!!
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #3518 on: February 3, 2011, 07:29:45 pm »
what more can you say but .....

Offline -Sad Fuck-

• ... is rather queer