Author Topic: Colin Wanker  (Read 103120 times)

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Re: Colin Wanker
« Reply #560 on: January 13, 2019, 06:53:19 pm »
If I was Vincent Tan, I'd hope that he keeps them up and then promptly sack him after the final day of the season.

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #561 on: January 13, 2019, 06:58:01 pm »
Lineker just called him Colin on twitter...

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #562 on: January 13, 2019, 07:18:07 pm »
Lineker just called him Colin on twitter...
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #563 on: January 13, 2019, 07:19:39 pm »
Imagine being his wife. That thing throwing the sausage up you.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Thumbing it up there like some old rope.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #564 on: January 13, 2019, 08:10:50 pm »
His quote about Henchoz - "He's not English, is he, so you expect one or two things like that."

Shouting at Phil Thompson on the touchline - "Fuck off Pinocchio, get back in your fucking cupboard"

His quote about Rafa - "I’d never heard of them but when you are a foreign manager like Rafa Benitez, you probably don’t give two hoots about what Sheffield United think."

His quote about us and Rafa - "I'm still very bitter about it and personally I hope Liverpool never win another trophy under Benitez. I like them as a club but I would be very pleased to see them win nothing."

His quote about Liverpool - After the Reds' 1-0 win presenter Jake Humphrey apologised that the BT Sport studio was as cold inside as it was outside on the pitch.

Steve McManaman replied: "I'm fine, I'm from Liverpool. It doesn't bother me the cold.

Warnock, ever the comedian, chipped in with a dig: "They don't have windows there, do they?"

And of course last week claiming the club has 'no class'.

The question is, why have we been so soft on the brexit loving womble headed c*nt? Seriously, that c*nt should be in tears every time he steps inside Anfield.

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #565 on: January 13, 2019, 08:17:15 pm »
Have any leave voters told him to “stick to football” like they normally do when someone  offers an opinion?  Or are they quite happy to let it slide in this case?   ::)

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #566 on: January 13, 2019, 09:01:27 pm »
Just how fucking thick do you have to be to say "the hell with the rest of the world" when your boss is Malaysian and the majority of the players in your squad are foreign as well? Bodes well for any potential future signings as well.

I think the c*nt will call it a day at the end of the season and doesn't care what he says anymore. And good riddance. The faster the old dinosaurs like him fuck off from the game the better.

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
« Reply #567 on: January 13, 2019, 09:17:26 pm »
I can’t fucking stand the angry gringotts elf make up wearing eyebrowless tw*t
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #568 on: January 13, 2019, 09:28:29 pm »
Fuck the rest of the world...

Whilst sitting in front of an advert saying visit Malaysia

c*nt.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
« Reply #569 on: January 13, 2019, 09:31:28 pm »
Why is this tw*t never dragged in front of the FA? I seriously don’t remember him being pulled up for any of his inflammatory remarks ever.
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #570 on: January 13, 2019, 09:40:41 pm »
Why is this tw*t never dragged in front of the FA? I seriously don’t remember him being pulled up for any of his inflammatory remarks ever.

Because the FA are exactly the same?

Offline Reds Flag

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #571 on: January 14, 2019, 12:01:20 am »
Wanker by name, wanker by nature. I hope he stays true to his principles and never takes a holiday further afield than Bognor, the xenophobic twat.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #572 on: January 14, 2019, 10:04:04 am »
This title from Reddit soccer page is pure gold:

Colin Wanker says UK will be much better after Brexit: “To hell with the rest of the world.” Warnock has players from 11 countries in his squad. Cardiff are owned by Malaysian billionaire & run by a Cypriot banker. Warnock in France last week trying to sign an Argentinian striker

You just KNEW Colin would be a Brexiter.

c*nt.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #573 on: January 14, 2019, 11:06:24 am »
This title from Reddit soccer page is pure gold:

Colin Wanker says UK will be much better after Brexit: “To hell with the rest of the world.” Warnock has players from 11 countries in his squad. Cardiff are owned by Malaysian billionaire & run by a Cypriot banker. Warnock in France last week trying to sign an Argentinian striker

You just KNEW Colin would be a Brexiter.

c*nt.

Every time you think that not all Brexit supporters are fuck wits someone like Wanker comes along.

I've yet to see a Brexit supporting politician or "celebrity" who aren't copper bottomed perverts.

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #574 on: January 14, 2019, 12:27:16 pm »
Cardiff distance themselves from Warnock Brexit remarks

Cardiff have distanced themselves from comments made by manager Colin Wanker about Brexit,

After Saturday's game against Huddersfield, Warnock criticised the Government's handling of Brexit negotiations and admitted he could not wait to get out of Europe.

"Comments made by our manager following Saturday’s fixture are representative of his personal political stance," said a club statement

"These comments do not reflect the political position of Cardiff City Football Club, nor its board of directors."

Cardiff are owned by Malaysian businessman Vincent Tan and chief executive Ken Choo is also from that country, while chairman Mehmet Dalman was born in Cyprus.

Wouldn't put much money on him being there next season......

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #575 on: January 14, 2019, 12:42:08 pm »
Hope he gets sacked or atleast get disciplined by the chairman. Twats like him deserve every bad thing that happens to them and I hope we continue to piss him off every chance we get.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #576 on: January 14, 2019, 12:49:43 pm »
“To hell with the rest of the world.”

What a moron.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #577 on: January 14, 2019, 01:16:40 pm »
We all know we'll get blamed for relegation with the Clyne debacle.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #578 on: January 14, 2019, 01:26:41 pm »
Didn't Guardiola get fined for expressing his political point of view vis-à-vis the political prisoners of the Catalonian Independence vote?

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #579 on: January 14, 2019, 01:35:19 pm »
Didn't Guardiola get fined for expressing his political point of view vis-à-vis the political prisoners of the Catalonian Independence vote?

I think that was because the hypocritical tosspot was wearing a politial emblem on his jacket during matches, something managers are not allowed to do.

Jürgen Klopp has expressed his views on Brexit and what side of the political divide he is on during interviews more than once. There isn't an issue with managers doing that.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #580 on: January 14, 2019, 01:41:59 pm »
I think that was because the hypocritical tosspot was wearing a politial emblem on his jacket during matches, something managers are not allowed to do.

Jürgen Klopp has expressed his views on Brexit and what side of the political divide he is on during interviews more than once. There isn't an issue with managers doing that.
I don't think it was a political emblem - it wasn't a pro independence emblem. It was a solidarity with political prisoners emblem. I.e. sticking up for - what he views as - Catalonia's democratic rights, be it leave or remain.

Offline Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #581 on: January 14, 2019, 03:47:59 pm »
He sounds like one of those old codgers, who saw World War 2 as the happiest time of their lives.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #582 on: January 14, 2019, 08:05:02 pm »

Does he wear anything in support of political prisoners of the despotic regime that employ him?, asking for a friend

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #583 on: January 14, 2019, 08:17:11 pm »
He sounds like one of those old codgers, who saw World War 2 as the happiest time of their lives.

Yea, the ones that stayed at home and dodged the action.

The ones who actually witnessed death weren't so happy.

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #584 on: January 18, 2019, 12:41:27 pm »
To hell with the rest of the wor...well not the Senegalese, obviously.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46893849

Online MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #585 on: January 18, 2019, 01:15:20 pm »

For the spivs that dodged war work and exploited bad times for their own gain, it was probably a happy time.
Justice for the 96!

Offline OLDIE

• WORLDIE
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #586 on: January 18, 2019, 01:23:18 pm »

Yes I think Pep did get fined for this.

I don't know why Mr Wanker has not been pulled up for his comments.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #587 on: January 18, 2019, 03:18:11 pm »
Yes I think Pep did get fined for this.

I don't know why Mr Wanker has not been pulled up for his comments.

You expect him to be fined? I wasn't aware managers aren't allowed to speak politics, even if they are spouting utter shite. Unless there is some rule about speaking politics in a press conference/post match interview or something...

I was sure Guardiola was fined for wearing that yellow ribon, not for actually speaking politics. May be wrong though, being as you and 2 or 3 others seem to be comparing these two situations!

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #588 on: January 18, 2019, 04:15:56 pm »
You expect him to be fined? I wasn't aware managers aren't allowed to speak politics, even if they are spouting utter shite. Unless there is some rule about speaking politics in a press conference/post match interview or something...

I was sure Guardiola was fined for wearing that yellow ribon, not for actually speaking politics. May be wrong though, being as you and 2 or 3 others seem to be comparing these two situations!

Warnock could be fined for not wearing eyebrows...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #589 on: January 18, 2019, 04:20:03 pm »
Warnock could be fined for not wearing eyebrows...

That would certainly raise a fe...oh, forget it.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #590 on: January 18, 2019, 04:53:26 pm »
That would certainly raise a fe...oh, forget it.

ha ha ha

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #591 on: January 18, 2019, 05:33:27 pm »

Problem is all those old codgers are dead.
All the pricks who go on about the war and Dunkirk and the Battle of Britain, never lived through it.

They all saw the movie though
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #592 on: January 19, 2019, 06:08:21 am »
I love the fact that a Google search for Colin Wanker brings up Warnock as its top result.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #593 on: January 19, 2019, 06:27:24 am »
I love the fact that a Google search for Colin Wanker brings up Warnock as its top result.

Same with Wiki.  :D
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #594 on: January 19, 2019, 09:46:33 am »
I hope this pig ignorant little fucking gobshite gets humilliated today.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #595 on: January 19, 2019, 09:46:58 am »
 . . . . and every day.

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #596 on: January 19, 2019, 11:19:56 am »
We all know we'll get blamed for relegation with the Clyne debacle.

And we'll all very happy about that won't we.   :D
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #597 on: January 19, 2019, 11:41:31 am »

Be careful.....he's exactly the pig ignorant gobshite Ashley would employ.

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #598 on: January 19, 2019, 12:14:11 pm »
Can we not just chuck all yer PFMs like Wanker, Allardyce, Moyes, Pulis, Pardew etc into a big rocket and fire it off into to the sun?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 12:16:36 pm by mattD »

Offline Chavasse1917

• Legacy Fan
  • “Winning trophies has made me put on weight.”
« Reply #599 on: January 19, 2019, 12:43:06 pm »

Cant think of two more different characters as managers than Rafa and CW ....... one is humble, modest, generous, successful and simply class. The other is a loud mouthed, opinionated, self important little twat. (IMHO)
"Everything has an end...except a sausage, which has two".