Author Topic: Wasps  (Read 78901 times)

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: wasps
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2011, 10:47:22 pm »
I remember getting stung on me arse round the back of one of the stands when I was 7. My trousers down in the street! :(

Can we keep this on topic please?

Anyone else want to get back on the subject of wasps?

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2011, 11:02:30 pm »
i have killed three of them in the past week.  they had it coming.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2011, 11:32:02 pm »
Last year there was a wasps nest above the plneighboursghbours and I had to put our bins out.

They were fucking covered in wasps, swarming with them.

So I used to go and get my bin with a can of raid in each hand and massacre the fuckers.

There was a certain beauty in the mass slaughter of these little bastards, 40 or 50 eating shit each time the bins went out.

It was a bit hair raising though, the potential to be stung to buggery seemed quite high at first until I got my double raid can murdering act down to a fine tea.

I was even quite grateful for fortnightly bin collections at one point.

Now I look back on my wasp slaughtering days with a certain fondness, a tear glistens in my eye as I think of their putrid, vile little sting filled bodies piling up on the pavement.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline RedRabbit

• Rampant but without the batteries.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2011, 11:33:51 pm »
@Crosby Nick  :lmao

Offline katy_lfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2011, 12:36:12 am »
I stood on a dead one in the garden once. It still stung me the bastard!

Offline generic_name

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2011, 03:53:03 am »

Enjoy.

Offline NineTails20

• Solomon's "Mrs Robinson".
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2011, 12:05:06 pm »
Hey, bees can be little bastards as well!

Bees swarmed an elderly couple at their South Texas ranch, killing both and injuring their son, officials said.

Jim Hogg County sheriff’s deputies said 90-year-old William T. Steele was spraying insecticide on a bees’ nest when the bees attacked him, his 92-year-old wife, Myrtle Steele, and their 67-year-old son, Richard Steele.

Richard Steele’s wife, Judy Steele, told the Valley Morning Star of Harlingen that her father-in-law was pronounced dead at the scene.

She said her mother-in-law was airlifted to a hospital, where she died on Tuesday.

Judy Steele says her husband had to drive several miles to the nearest phone to get help because there was no cell service at the ranch. She says her husband was released from the hospital on Tuesday.

Read more: http://breakingnews.ie/world/elderly-couple-killed-by-colony-of-bees-502025.html#ixzz1K3nmlPR2
From his stupid, ugly, pug-faced, smarmy, poncing, play-acting, Oh-look-at-me greasy hair to his crybaby, stupid, cheating, dirty antics he can fuck off the horrible little poodle faced gazumpadum.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2011, 12:46:23 pm »

Bees swarmed an elderly couple at their South Texas ranch, killing both and injuring their son, officials said.

Jim Hogg County sheriff’s deputies said 90-year-old William T. Steele was spraying insecticide on a bees’ nest when the bees attacked him, his 92-year-old wife, Myrtle Steele, and their 67-year-old son, Richard Steele.

Richard Steele’s wife, Judy Steele, told the Valley Morning Star of Harlingen that her father-in-law was pronounced dead at the scene.

She said her mother-in-law was airlifted to a hospital, where she died on Tuesday.

Judy Steele says her husband had to drive several miles to the nearest phone to get help because there was no cell service at the ranch. She says her husband was released from the hospital on Tuesday.

Read more: http://breakingnews.ie/world/elderly-couple-killed-by-colony-of-bees-502025.html#ixzz1K3nmlPR2

Defending your home when you're being sprayed with a toxic gas doesn't really constitute as being little bastards to me!
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Beav

• Football is impatient. Loves Vader's Helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2011, 02:22:00 pm »
First kill of the season today. Was buzzing about for ages, then it settled on the window.

Pair of scissors, snip! Cut off the bastards head. The body kept squirming around for a good few minutes afterwards.

One stung me in the head when I was younger, ever since then, ive made it a mission to destroy them wherever I find them. Caught one in a glass then drowned it in washing up liquid one time. Part of me wants to get a wasp nest in my garden so I can go out and torch it!
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/__Beav

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline miguelcooper

• Main Stander
  • I love Mad Men - purely for the storylines though
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2011, 03:39:12 pm »

Fair play to the bees. If someone comes round my gaff with toxic gas to kill me I'm going to do everything I can to kill them too
I was reading the other day that, apparently, 1 in 5 people are Chinese...and there are 5 people in my family, so, which one is it?

Well, it's not me...so, it’s either my mum......or my dad......or my older brother Colin......or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu.   Hmm...it's probably Colin.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2011, 04:12:38 pm »

Not mine...half an hour ago...

Unless you're doing something spectacularly stupid to them, in which case you deserve everything that they can do to you.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline rotistgeil

• Unflabbable in the face of lesbian scenes in public park.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2011, 05:44:45 pm »

Unless you're doing something spectacularly stupid to them, in which case you deserve everything that they can do to you.

Cool vid. I leave them be. Why would I want to kill something that creates something as good as Honey. And Wasps kill a lot of pests that ruin food stuff in Gardens.

Offline MassDriver

• Custom Tit... Shithouse lover... Politically correct and metrosexual cave dweller.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta la victoria siempre
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2011, 05:55:38 pm »
My ex flat-mate's father got attacked by a swarm of africanized bees or 'killer' bees(She is from GA). Had anaphylactic shock , had to be hospitalized for a week. Apparently they get excited by certain colors and it triggers them into 'attack mode'. Scary shit.
You will never walk alone , Shanklyboy. RIP.

I am the Eye in the Sky, looking at you, I can read your mind. I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools, I can cheat you blind. Looking at you, I can read your mind

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2011, 06:06:10 pm »
First kill of the season today. Was buzzing about for ages, then it settled on the window.

Pair of scissors, snip! Cut off the bastards head. The body kept squirming around for a good few minutes afterwards.

One stung me in the head when I was younger, ever since then, ive made it a mission to destroy them wherever I find them. Caught one in a glass then drowned it in washing up liquid one time. Part of me wants to get a wasp nest in my garden so I can go out and torch it!
Well done fella.

Keep it up and we will overcome.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2011, 06:08:22 pm »
Killed my first one of the season yesterday and got two more today while in work. Use the fly/wasp spray. Just a little bit of spray so it takes them a good 30 minutes to die. :)
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2011, 07:18:12 pm »

And yet everyone on here is like OH WE SHOULD KILL WASPS?

People see wasps as stinging little brats. Sure they are, but they serve a crucial purpose.They lay eggs on things like catepillars and other crop parasites, which inturns kill the crop parasites and continue to breed more. Without wasps, alot more crops would die and food would skyrocket

However, it is fair do that we need to kill wasps. They do attack us for no reason than being parasites. Fucking wasps. Can't you see we are bigger than you?
My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2011, 07:24:25 pm »
And yet everyone on here is like OH WE SHOULD KILL WASPS?

People see wasps as stinging little brats. Sure they are, but they serve a crucial purpose.They lay eggs on things like catepillars and other crop parasites, which inturns kill the crop parasites and continue to breed more. Without wasps, alot more crops would die and food would skyrocket

However, it is fair do that we need to kill wasps. They do attack us for no reason than being parasites. Fucking wasps. Can't you see we are bigger than you?

Wasps must die

End of debate
W

Offline Scarlet`

• Low profile with wide rims
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96!!!
    • Laconius Arts and Design
« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2011, 08:05:02 pm »
If Ayre got Ł25m out of them he's willing to fuck all the female members of my family on Sunday's.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2011, 08:14:58 pm »
My dad got stung on his eyelid as he slept. Looked like the elephant man.

...and then getting stung too. Talk about bad luck.

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: June 7, 2011, 12:09:59 am »
Weirdest thing ever.

Just sat here on my computer, felt something tickling my stomach. Thinking it was a spider, I lifted my shirt to find a friggin wasp crawling across my belly. WTF!!

I flicked it rather hard, and now can't find it anywhere, not sure if its dead or alive but going to be thinking about the damn thing all night now in case it gets in the kids or our room.

Got my electrocutor at the ready - the damn thing is going to fry if its still alive (or possibly even if it isn't).
RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: June 7, 2011, 12:27:07 am »
Found it, fried it, threw it out the window, so any other wasps thinking of trying it on will have second thoughts.

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #101 on: June 7, 2011, 12:28:14 am »
Weirdest thing ever.

Just sat here on my computer, felt something tickling my stomach. Thinking it was a spider, I lifted my shirt to find a friggin wasp crawling across my belly. WTF!!

I flicked it rather hard, and now can't find it anywhere, not sure if its dead or alive but going to be thinking about the damn thing all night now in case it gets in the kids or our room.

Got my electrocutor at the ready - the damn thing is going to fry if its still alive (or possibly even if it isn't).

Just think... when you go sleep that wasp will want its revenge for being flicked...and you wont know a thing about it!

Honesty though I wouldnt worry about it ;D I tend to find anything I attempt to kill (insects/wasps) that disappears, I never see it again. If not there are countless spiders somewhere in my house right now  :-\

EDIT: Well that was quick  ;D
Justice for the 97

Offline damian

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: June 7, 2011, 12:37:04 am »
Just think... when you go sleep that wasp will want its revenge for being flicked...and you wont know a thing about it!

Honesty though I wouldnt worry about it ;D I tend to find anything I attempt to kill (insects/wasps) that disappears, I never see it again. If not there are countless spiders somewhere in my house right now  :-\

EDIT: Well that was quick  ;D

:)

Found it hiding behind my surround sound unit, chomping at a fly. I can relax now.

For once I'm glad my trousers are so tight - hate to think where it would have ended up!

Offline caspertheghost

• Legacy Fan
  • When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you
« Reply #103 on: June 7, 2011, 12:53:20 am »
fucking hate them more than spiders but nowhere near as scared of them.
 ???
What kind of work gets you the nickname Casper the ghost?

Offline caspertheghost

• Legacy Fan
  • When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you
« Reply #104 on: June 7, 2011, 12:54:13 am »
That's freaking disgusting stupid as feck.
What kind of work gets you the nickname Casper the ghost?

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #105 on: June 7, 2011, 05:23:30 am »
I remember when my brothers and I were kids, playing near the woods with our friends, one of them (the friends) threw a frisbee at us and missed hitting a large nest and 12 of them descended upon my brothers helpless ear... it soon swelled to the size of a baseball mit... stayed that way for nearly 3 weeks. my brother is still sacred like a little girl when ever he sees one.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #106 on: June 7, 2011, 04:03:15 pm »
Kill them, kill them with fire.
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: June 7, 2011, 04:07:02 pm »
Kill them, kill them with fire.

Evil....one day the wasps (the ones that you haven't killed with fire) will get their revenge.

Offline harmar

• Red Red Wine....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: June 9, 2011, 05:21:35 pm »
Pointless wankers.
"To be prepared is half the victory"   Miguel Cervantes

Offline flw

• Famous Last Words
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • History is made so we never forget
« Reply #109 on: June 9, 2011, 09:28:48 pm »
If you get stung rub a penny on it , the copper  stops any infection or itching.  Years ago we had a next in our loft, my son sprayed some kerosene into the nest, they went berserk  but died within minutes.
If you have faith, you have everything.
Without it  , you have nothing.

If you are blind, you cannot see, If you are deaf you cannot hear, but if you are dumb God help you

We are like grains of sand, one amongst millions ,  and like sand ...when you walk this earth we leave behind out footprints

Offline Daranoza

• Legacy Fan
  • Once more unto the breach, dear friends.
« Reply #110 on: June 9, 2011, 09:37:01 pm »
Got stung when I was five. Cried. My uncle told me to grow up. Lovely.
Blank.

Offline skooma

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our change into rain is no change at all.
« Reply #111 on: June 9, 2011, 09:48:34 pm »
The Ch*vs of the animal kingdom. Over-aggressive useless twats

Offline Aztera

• Anny Roader
  • Stresshead
« Reply #112 on: June 9, 2011, 10:02:38 pm »
My cat eats them.

Offline BRdispatch05

• Avian maculation. Aural Tetanus Fetishist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: June 9, 2011, 10:22:40 pm »
I don't think I would kill a wasp unless I'm stuck in a car with one and act on impulse. They piss me off more than scare me. I'll just be sitting there eating my lunch, or standing around anywhere outside, and some asshole wasp decides it's his territory and tries running me off. They're just tiny little bullies

The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. - Joseph Campbell

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: June 10, 2011, 12:07:28 am »
My cat eats them.
Are you telling everyone that you have a pussy that swallows anything angry?

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: June 10, 2011, 08:37:50 am »
haven't  tried it myself but apparently if you want to keep wasps away from your garden you should hang a white balloon up somewhere. the wasps think its another wasp's nest and will stay away.

Offline mattsant

• Legacy Fan
  • SOS #9517
« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2011, 08:45:50 am »

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2011, 09:07:33 am »
:D

Offline Aztera

• Anny Roader
  • Stresshead
« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2011, 06:48:02 pm »
Are you telling everyone that you have a pussy that swallows anything angry?
Doesn't HAVE to be angry :P

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #119 on: June 10, 2011, 07:42:30 pm »
Annoying, but not as annoying as mozzys.  >:(