Author Topic: Newcastle - RIP Jamal Khashoggi; Free Salma al-Shehab  (Read 1923634 times)

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Re: NUFC - Commence Operation Destroy & Exit!
« Reply #14440 on: November 30, 2019, 09:26:51 pm »
Well in Jonjo.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #14441 on: December 8, 2019, 05:06:17 pm »
9 points better off than they were at the same stage last season. Fat head not doing such a bad job after all.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14442 on: December 9, 2019, 12:18:22 am »
9 points better off than they were at the same stage last season. Fat head not doing such a bad job after all.

The way some went on in the summer, youd think they would be fucked!
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #14443 on: December 9, 2019, 12:53:55 am »
Does this suggest that Brucie is a better fit for NUFC than Rafa?

The team/squad is basically the same, no?

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14444 on: December 9, 2019, 01:19:17 am »

From memory, they were awful first half and ended in a decent spot. Might go the opposite with Bruce.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #14445 on: December 9, 2019, 11:06:51 am »
Two fast tricky players who can't seem to score and one lump who can't seem to score, one injured lump who can't score and one ginger blob who can't score....am I missing anyone? Such an odd club! Shame as they could be a great club challenging instead of little clubs like City

Offline Paully

• Not the BlackAndWhitey one!
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14446 on: December 10, 2019, 12:21:12 pm »
Desperate times from the fat wanker dishing out 10,000 free half season tickets

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #14447 on: December 10, 2019, 12:24:27 pm »

Is he balls!

Rafa had no Rondon for the first six matches and we only signed Almiron in January. Our form from his arrival was 7th best in the league and 5th highest scorers! Bruce tried to play 4-4-2 but we got hammered twice so he reverted to Rafa's tactics as the players are so well drilled into them (his words). Dubravka virtually alone won us seven points last week - we were horrendous against Sheff Utd and Southampton and lucky to win both.

Rafa was superb on MNF last night - hopefully one day he returns under different owners.

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #14448 on: December 18, 2019, 07:34:33 am »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #14449 on: January 1, 2020, 05:03:54 pm »
Surprised to see in The Guardian's transfer guide that Saivet and Colback are both still on Newcastle's books, but not in their 25 man squad, while making a combined £100k a week

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14450 on: January 1, 2020, 05:10:30 pm »
Wheels coming off for fathead, they could easily be sucked back into the shit

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14451 on: January 1, 2020, 05:13:34 pm »
Schar pulls his hamstring, did they actually try to tape the area up and give him a few minutes? The tape can do a lot of things but that is more sci fi tech instant regeneration chamber territory.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14452 on: January 1, 2020, 05:17:14 pm »
Schar pulls his hamstring, did they actually try to tape the area up and give him a few minutes? The tape can do a lot of things but that is more sci fi tech instant regeneration chamber territory.
Can't believe that they didn't even try the Magic Sponge®

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #14453 on: January 1, 2020, 05:29:30 pm »
Has Keys noticed the job Fat head is doing?
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #14454 on: January 3, 2020, 09:40:28 am »
Wheels coming off for fathead, they could easily be sucked back into the shit

We should really be bottom - Dubravka and random goals from CHs is the reason we aren't.

We've been dreadful all season bar a few matches.

Offline Chig

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA!
« Reply #14455 on: January 3, 2020, 11:47:39 am »
They are fucking lucky so far this season, but apparently we haven't given Fat Head enough credit and respect........ I think he is running out of luck and is getting relegated.
KD7 SG8 RF9 JB10

Online thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #14456 on: January 3, 2020, 08:39:36 pm »
What is the injury list like now? Any of the central defenders left to play?

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #14457 on: January 8, 2020, 12:06:03 pm »
Apparently we're close to getting Lookman on loan - was he any good for those shite?

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14458 on: January 8, 2020, 12:14:15 pm »
He was decent in Germany. Everton failed or refused to use him. I don’t know that this season has been too good though.

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14459 on: January 10, 2020, 11:04:46 am »
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/01/09/newcastle-united-embarrassed-release-official-club-calendar/

Newcastle's official 2020 Desk Calendar is now available, the player featured on January is Ayoze Perez, who scored against Newcastle for his new club Leicester on New Year's Day.
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #14460 on: January 10, 2020, 11:47:01 am »
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/01/09/newcastle-united-embarrassed-release-official-club-calendar/

Newcastle's official 2020 Desk Calendar is now available, the player featured on January is Ayoze Perez, who scored against Newcastle for his new club Leicester on New Year's Day.

It will soon be with all the Chelsea and Arsenal shite memorabilia in a Sports Direct near to you, everywhere.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #14461 on: January 10, 2020, 11:49:57 am »
:lmao brilliant

though the Liverpool desktop calendar last year had Karius for January. He was on loan about 6 months at that stage

i cant find the pic of a fan giving a gesture. anyone got it?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 11:57:32 am by Hellrazor »
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline AmanShah21

• May be Frank Colombo. Never seen with Frank Colombo in the same room at the same time. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes, do you Miss Marple?
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm is a golden sky!
« Reply #14462 on: January 13, 2020, 08:31:23 pm »
I kinda like Newcastle.

Especially because they had Rafa, but I am surprised they are still stuck with Ashley and he keeps mugging them off season after season.

They are both bottom 5 in both goals scored and top 5 in goals scored. Somehow, they are 13th, but I don't want them staying up. They deserve better than that fat c*nt, and he isn't going away as long as Newcastle keep making money. The only way he goes is if the investment suddenly becomes a burden, and for that to happen, they need to go down and stay down. Let the parachute payments dry up and then he'll realize he's just turned a 300 million club into a 30 million club by being an arsewipe. That's what I want to see.

One of the biggest satisfaction I got from the Hicks and Gillette fiasco was how it finally ended with both of them ending up losing money on us and cry "Epic swindle". I loved every bit of it. I wish they'd get something similar for their pain if not more.

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #14463 on: January 14, 2020, 11:59:36 am »
I kinda like Newcastle.

Especially because they had Rafa, but I am surprised they are still stuck with Ashley and he keeps mugging them off season after season.

They are both bottom 5 in both goals scored and top 5 in goals scored. Somehow, they are 13th, but I don't want them staying up. They deserve better than that fat c*nt, and he isn't going away as long as Newcastle keep making money. The only way he goes is if the investment suddenly becomes a burden, and for that to happen, they need to go down and stay down. Let the parachute payments dry up and then he'll realize he's just turned a 300 million club into a 30 million club by being an arsewipe. That's what I want to see.

One of the biggest satisfaction I got from the Hicks and Gillette fiasco was how it finally ended with both of them ending up losing money on us and cry "Epic swindle". I loved every bit of it. I wish they'd get something similar for their pain if not more.

Dubravka is the reason we aren't in the bottom three now.

That fat bastard has been here 14 years and we haven't reached the FA Cup fifth round ONCE! We'll never get a better chance of doing so this season!

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #14464 on: January 19, 2020, 12:00:21 am »
Good win for this lot today, really puts Chelsea in trouble.

Anybody see that lad get hit in the jewels off the corner flag at the end though?
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #14465 on: January 22, 2020, 03:05:13 pm »
Feel free to send to any of your blue pals  ;D

https://t.co/rQeyYm85cm

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14466 on: January 22, 2020, 04:00:51 pm »
Has Bruce been that much of a down grade on Rafa?

Newcastle are 6 points better off than they was last season after the same amount of games had been played.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #14467 on: January 22, 2020, 04:08:24 pm »

Newcastle are 6 points better off than they was last season after the same amount of games had been played.

Not having a go at you in particular but seems a very trolly question whenever I see it.

They broke their transfer record twice in the summer, I’d wager Rafa would be doing even better if given that opportunity. And it seems to me that Bruce is pretty much riding on the selection and tactics of Rafa and if any deeper thinking is required...they get battered. Plus whenever I’ve seen them pick up points they’ve looked incredibly lucky whereas under Rafa it seemed very organised. Defensive and pretty dull, but organised. Bruce is where he is more by luck than judgement.

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #14468 on: January 22, 2020, 04:58:10 pm »
The smartest thing Bruce did was to switch back to Rafa's setup after initially trying to change it to a 4-4-2 kind of a lineup. The things he has done on his own, like rotation or resting players, has been a disaster looking at the number of injuries they have picked up. I have not seen them enough to know for sure if any of the new players, or for that matter old players, have 'improved' their overall game. My guess for now, peppered with some bias, is that Newcastle is riding the Rafa wave this season, and as soon as Bruce tries to change it all up, they will crash like a house of cards.

Offline red_bird

• Main Stander
« Reply #14469 on: January 22, 2020, 06:25:55 pm »
i've been thinking the same idea, Napoli's success in recent years after Rafa left(with some of the key players bought while he was there) and this Newcastle team's performance this year, it's hard to ignore... even though that seems to be the case with what media does now days.

The smartest thing Bruce did was to switch back to Rafa's setup after initially trying to change it to a 4-4-2 kind of a lineup. The things he has done on his own, like rotation or resting players, has been a disaster looking at the number of injuries they have picked up. I have not seen them enough to know for sure if any of the new players, or for that matter old players, have 'improved' their overall game. My guess for now, peppered with some bias, is that Newcastle is riding the Rafa wave this season, and as soon as Bruce tries to change it all up, they will crash like a house of cards.
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #14470 on: January 23, 2020, 12:10:25 pm »

Look at my posts on here these past few months!

If it wasn't for Dubravka then we'd be bottom three comfortably!

We've scored 24 league goals this season - TWELVE from defenders! Look at the attacking stats - we're virtually rock bottom in every one!

Bruce had to revert back to Rafa's tactics (his quote) as we were getting humped when using his!

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14471 on: January 25, 2020, 12:41:30 pm »
Saudi Sovereign-Wealth Fund in Talks to Buy U.K. Soccer Team Newcastle United

https://www.wsj.com/articles/saudi-sovereign-wealth-fund-in-talks-to-buy-u-k-soccer-team-newcastle-united-11579950242

Another State sponsored club in the Premier League  :butt

Online LFCEmpire

• Legacy Fan
  • Icelandic Kopite
« Reply #14472 on: January 25, 2020, 01:49:47 pm »
Saudi Sovereign-Wealth Fund in Talks to Buy U.K. Soccer Team Newcastle United

https://www.wsj.com/articles/saudi-sovereign-wealth-fund-in-talks-to-buy-u-k-soccer-team-newcastle-united-11579950242

Another State sponsored club in the Premier League  :butt

Hope this goes to shit, imagine another club like Man City ruining the premier league and football in general...

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14473 on: January 25, 2020, 02:30:35 pm »
It’s that time of the year again, if they actually were interested I doubt it’d be leaked when it’s the ‘talks’phase
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 02:41:59 pm by Lush is the best medicine... »

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14474 on: January 25, 2020, 02:40:11 pm »
MBS as your owner Paul and other Newcastle fans, how you feeling?  :o

Saudi Arabia’s sovereign-wealth fund is in talks to buy U.K. Premier League soccer team Newcastle United F.C. for about £340 million ($445 million), according to people familiar with the discussions.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #14475 on: January 25, 2020, 02:41:01 pm »
I’m sure they’ll easily pass the fit and proper owners test.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14476 on: January 25, 2020, 02:43:09 pm »
 ;D

Craig you and I could pass that one easily as well.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #14477 on: January 25, 2020, 02:44:22 pm »
Great. Just what we needed. Another doped up club to compete against

"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14478 on: January 25, 2020, 02:46:28 pm »
Fuck sakes it's already started.  ;D

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14479 on: January 25, 2020, 02:46:41 pm »
Great. Just what we needed. Another doped up club to compete against

And the Saudi's are the richest of the lot  :no