Author Topic: SORRY - He's got to go....  (Read 44527 times)

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
Re: SORRY - He's got to go....
« Reply #440 on: October 3, 2010, 07:52:03 pm »
But... And Its a BIG but, if we get relegated then we are really totally and utterly fucked. We can't ignore the manager totally.  I do agree that it shouldn't get in the way of getting the vermin out though

I see what you're saying, but with the October deadline looming that should be our sole focus (imo).

When (fucking if) they're out, then we say how the land lies....for the record, I don't want Hodgson, never have and never will.

I might be suffering from tunnel vision at the moment but ALL I can think about is getting those two fuckers out.
JFT97

Offline spudlington77

• Main Stander
« Reply #441 on: October 3, 2010, 07:52:11 pm »
Fuck Hodgson off. Ask John Mc Mahon to take over for rest of season/till new owners. Or Rodolfo.
Anyone but Hodgson really.
Dont know much 'bout dancin'
That's why i's got this song
one of my legs is shorter than the other
and both my feets too long....

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #442 on: October 3, 2010, 07:52:24 pm »
so he can do to us what he did last time .......................walk out when the going gets tough. Dalglish should never be appointed manager . if we have to get rid of Roy it has to be after we get new owners then appoint a proper manager with good tactical know how and balls of steel  RAFA .
absolutely disgraceful comment. you really should be ashamed.

Offline exile kopite

• Anny Roader
« Reply #443 on: October 3, 2010, 07:53:06 pm »
He has indeed. However, I am not going to judge him now, only a couple of months after taking arguably the most difficult job in football Management right now. I will judge him at the end of the Season, and I think that is fair.

Well, someone with his CV should then know that he would not even agree terms with us at the moment, or never.
Its the same when you apply for a normal job, a IT-Support technican with basic skills would never agree to a difficlut development position in a company that really need to deliver, cus he know he would be sacked asap.

Ofc, the footy world and the standard word is a bit different, but you got my point.

Why even be a arse and just sit there when you are not good enough, its so obvious.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE GHOSTS IS EVERYWHERE

Offline Walk on, walk on

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll never walk alone.
« Reply #444 on: October 3, 2010, 07:54:29 pm »
they are taking the piss

Nah, it was Roy who posted that.
Liverpool don't turn up against shit teams so Wenger picks the shittest line up possible.
The man is a genius!

Offline exile kopite

• Anny Roader
« Reply #445 on: October 3, 2010, 07:54:35 pm »
Borrell is a good shout.

Why not Monk? :P

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #446 on: October 3, 2010, 07:55:50 pm »
If Hodgson was to go now, wouldn't Sammy take over?
Whatever happened to Hodgsons' ex-assistant, thought he joined us too? Never seen him at all.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #447 on: October 3, 2010, 07:56:05 pm »
Its a fucking disaster, i wasn't for one minute ever confident that he was the man for us but frankly the sideshow of the manager is a complete distraction to the over riding problem of ownership.

Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #448 on: October 3, 2010, 07:56:12 pm »
I see what you're saying, but with the October deadline looming that should be our sole focus (imo).

When (fucking if) they're out, then we say how the land lies....for the record, I don't want Hodgson, never have and never will.

I might be suffering from tunnel vision at the moment but ALL I can think about is getting those two fuckers out.
Clearly part of the problem is that no one cares what is happening on the pitch.  Everyone is just focused on ownership.  Somehow Rafa managed to do both.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Danny_

• Amnesiac_
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #449 on: October 3, 2010, 07:57:34 pm »
I have to support the "Get Kenny in calls".  There is a large section of our fans that would be prepared to give him the time he needs because we remember what it was like in the 80's under him - that team that went 29 games unbeaten, just shy of the record.  I think we have to stop living in the past and worrying about how it will affect his legacy.  The owners will be blamed mostly anyway if he can't turn this around and lets face it - the past is the past.  If Kenny can help us get on track NOW, then we should let him do it.

I can't think of anyone else available.  Someone like Capello would be great but he is tied up with England.  The sickening thing is that we actually paid Rafa 6 million to leave.  It makes you want to smack your head against the wall.

Offline silver 5 star

• Mistter Gramatticle. Heell corecct you're spelinng mistaikes
  • Legacy Fan
  • BUILD A NEW STADIUM - NO GROUNDSHARE!!!
« Reply #450 on: October 3, 2010, 07:58:14 pm »

« Reply #455 on: Today at 07:56:05 PM »
Its a fucking disaster, i wasn't for one minute ever confident that he was the man for us but frankly the sideshow of the manager is a complete distraction to the over riding problem of ownership.

Thank You.

You have chosen THE NAME.

SIDESHOW ROY HODGSON.
Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate; "To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds, For the  ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his gods. " FENWAY - Do not let us down! RAWK is boss lid

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #451 on: October 3, 2010, 07:58:26 pm »
Has to be said, I've been trying my hardest to hope that Roy can pull something out of the bag. I really thought that today would be the day, we'd start to see results. It's starting to look like a lot of you are right, maybe Roy isn't the man to turn it around. I sincerely hope that we can get rid of Gillett and Hicks soon and then maybe the board can start to concentrate on football matters.

If Roy is to be replaced, then Kenny is really the only logical solution. Unfortunately, I'm not sure even King Kenny will be the answer to our prayers. We are in pretty much dire straits.

Offline xerxes1

• Arch Revisionist. Lord Marmaduke of Bunkerton. Has no agenda other than the truth. Descendant of Prince John.
  • Legacy Fan
  • L-I-V,E-R-P-,double OL, Liverpool FC.
« Reply #452 on: October 3, 2010, 07:59:24 pm »
Rafa recommended Kenny to begin with and we should of gone with that.
I wouldn't take that at face value if i were you. Firstly Kennys position re Rafa was "ambiguous". Therefore his motivation for any recommendation, if true, should be treated with some circumspection. Secondly, Kenny would have been, and still is, the wrong call.
"I've never felt being in a minority of one was in any way an indication that I might be in error"

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #453 on: October 3, 2010, 08:00:17 pm »
Its a massive risk taking Dalglish. It will not happen, and should not happen. Dalglish isnt the man to take us out of this mess. The Manager and the players ARE the ones to sort it in the short time. Collectively, I am sure they will.

In the first 14 or so competitive games that Roy has been in charge of us, what evidence is there in any of our performances to suggest he will get things right and start to get us winning again? If you are just using blind faith and hoping that in time he will figure out what is going wrong then you really must have your head in the sand. We are a piss poor side right now, losing to relegation candidates and failing to beat lower league teams AT HOME and there really is no evidence that I have seen of it changing any time soon.

Offline Greyfox

• Silver Fox's less distinguished brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird on my chest
« Reply #454 on: October 3, 2010, 08:00:26 pm »
Clearly part of the problem is that no one cares what is happening on the pitch.  Everyone is just focused on ownership.  Somehow Rafa managed to do both.

This ....we are capable of having two lines of thought at the same time.....
but 'kin elll..........the stuff on the field, it needs sorting too
The boardroom and finances need sorting......

Offline exile kopite

• Anny Roader
« Reply #455 on: October 3, 2010, 08:01:13 pm »
I wouldn't take that at face value if i were you. Firstly Kennys position re Rafa was "ambiguous". Therefore his motivation for any recommendation, if true, should be treated with some circumspection. Secondly, Kenny would have been, and still is, the wrong call.

Tought so to, that Kenny would be the  wrong pick. Not so sure about it anymore, really.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #456 on: October 3, 2010, 08:04:13 pm »

I would say if we get rid of him now we go into freefall, but as far as I can tell, we are already in freefall.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline evenflow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #457 on: October 3, 2010, 08:04:40 pm »
just no clarity on what roy had planned for the club-
completely out of his depth.
god help us!
go roy
and fuck off yanks!
Quote from: rowan_d on Today at 05:49:28 PM
And though Jacob once did ascend unto the Holy Mountain, Christ the Healer declared unto him, 'Mad Men has had a mare in this thread.'

Jacob, 3:16

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #458 on: October 3, 2010, 08:04:57 pm »
And what's worse, he still thinks that was a decent performance!

Offline Walk on, walk on

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll never walk alone.
« Reply #459 on: October 3, 2010, 08:05:42 pm »
And what's worse, he still thinks that was a decent performance!

One sentence he thinks its a decent performance, another sentence he thinks its unacceptable. Round and round we go!
Liverpool don't turn up against shit teams so Wenger picks the shittest line up possible.
The man is a genius!

Offline Craigthered

• Still Raging at Rafa. FAQ Off.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #460 on: October 3, 2010, 08:05:59 pm »
when will i wake up from this nightmare?
STILL CENSORED BY CLOWN MODS. FAQ OFF!

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #461 on: October 3, 2010, 08:06:52 pm »
I would say if we get rid of him now we go into freefall, but as far as I can tell, we are already in freefall.

We're Jerry fucking Maguire mate.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline RedsofAnfield

• Main Stander
« Reply #462 on: October 3, 2010, 08:07:46 pm »
There's more shit to come. Of the following fixtures I cant see many wins. Sunday, 17 October 2010
Barclays Premier League
Everton v Liverpool, 13:30
Thursday, 21 October 2010
Uefa Europa League
Napoli v Liverpool, GpK, 18:00
Sunday, 24 October 2010
Barclays Premier League
Liverpool v Blackburn, 15:00
Sunday, 31 October 2010
Barclays Premier League
Bolton v Liverpool, 16:00
Thursday, 4 November 2010
Uefa Europa League
Liverpool v Napoli, GpK, 20:05
Sunday, 7 November 2010
Barclays Premier League
Liverpool v Chelsea, 16:00

Why in god's name am I worried about fixtures against the likes of Blackburn and Bolton, and now Blackpool? Which god damn team do I follow?!?

Offline Roy of the rovers

• TORY Supporter - proof being he voted for Blair...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #463 on: October 3, 2010, 08:09:01 pm »

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #464 on: October 3, 2010, 08:09:50 pm »
yanks and the other twats in charge instigated this mess, in some small way i feel for roy. his repuation is in shreds and he'll never get another chance to manage a club of reasonable size before he retires. hes lost any support bar the die hard leave him alone mob, quite rightly to, playing poulson is a sackable offence in itself. his post match interviews reek of plain desperation, so so sad.

im also quite suprised he didnt resign after today, perhaps after xmas when we are on 12 points and 2nd from bottom ..
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #465 on: October 3, 2010, 08:14:33 pm »

if kenny was the wrong call what is hodgson?

Offline exile kopite

• Anny Roader
« Reply #466 on: October 3, 2010, 08:14:54 pm »
just no clarity on what roy had planned for the club-
completely out of his depth.
god help us!
go roy
and fuck off yanks!

Well his plan was to get some stable players that at least should not sink us.
He failed.

Offline Craigthered

• Still Raging at Rafa. FAQ Off.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #467 on: October 3, 2010, 08:17:08 pm »
NEVER WANTED ROY, RELUCTANTLY ACCEPTED HIS APPOINTMENT.  IM SORRY I JUST CANT SUPPORT HIM, WHEN MY HEART BLEEDS FOR RAFA.
STILL CENSORED BY CLOWN MODS. FAQ OFF!

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #468 on: October 3, 2010, 08:17:14 pm »
yanks and the other twats in charge instigated this mess, in some small way i feel for roy.

Got no hard feelings towards him at all. Decent man. Just in the right place, at the wrong time.

Don't think anyone on the board will make this decision though. We are in a shitstorm.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline spudlington77

• Main Stander
« Reply #469 on: October 3, 2010, 08:19:43 pm »
I've always thought Carra was happy for Hodgson to be here for 2/3 years because when he stops playing, him an Gerrard would fancy their chances at taking over. The timing would suit them.
The new Clough an Taylor!
Dont know much 'bout dancin'
That's why i's got this song
one of my legs is shorter than the other
and both my feets too long....