Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2059742 times)

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #24760 on: May 12, 2022, 10:16:39 am »
Because it encourages people to buy all 19 and pass on regardless, imagine having a 19 sale where you get the same seat then the rest after that, be shit seats for the others they wont want them and will whinge like fuck they cant get kop tickets so they'd buy 19 and pass on

Suppose that could be prevented if you lose the credit for any ticket you distribute?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #24761 on: May 12, 2022, 10:24:25 am »
Do you think to combat this there should be a max amount of times the NFC pass can be reset on a phone? Like three times a year or something. I just assumed you could delete and redownload but when my sister accidentally deleted hers I had to contact the club to reset it before I could download it again. I know this might promote the use of burner phones but it’s a start.
also needs to be time limited QR codes

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24762 on: May 12, 2022, 10:31:54 am »
Suppose that could be prevented if you lose the credit for any ticket you distribute?

But then do you tell season ticket holders they are not allowed one next season as they passed on two or three times due to commitments outside of their control?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24763 on: May 12, 2022, 10:33:11 am »
But then do you tell season ticket holders they are not allowed one next season as they passed on two or three times due to commitments outside of their control?
two or three is probably too few but 13/19 seems more than acceptable

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #24764 on: May 12, 2022, 10:39:47 am »
Hopefully stop people passing on more than X times a year, and if they do, they lose the credit

Credit needs to be applied at the point of attendance, not purchase

It's been discussed

Amen to that. should especially be the case when you need prior credits to attend future games.

I can’t get my head around being able to distribute a closed shop ticket. There’s an exchange in place for people who can’t attend, it’s quite simple really

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24765 on: May 12, 2022, 10:48:47 am »
Several STs by me have different people there each game. Have done for years. They deffo shouldn't be allowed to do that, so I am hoping they do something to stop it
We are a team of one half.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24766 on: May 12, 2022, 10:49:16 am »

Agree with this. Given the threshold for being guaranteed a ticket is 13 for members, if there is a limit for the member to attend games it should be 13. I see no reason why a season ticket holder should be any different.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #24767 on: May 12, 2022, 10:55:32 am »

Think this is fair, the issue comes when you start talking cups

How many cup games can you miss to still get the next round?? Will people buy and not attend just so they can get the next round of the CL? Can you enter final ballots if you passed on?

All these need to be answered, isn't a good solution to it without being too firm, be plenty of backlash on it if they said you cant get the next round if you pass on or if you dont attend

You'll have burner galore and people scanning their pals phones in to get the credit for attending

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24768 on: May 12, 2022, 10:58:31 am »
Think this is fair, the issue comes when you start talking cups

How many cup games can you miss to still get the next round?? Will people buy and not attend just so they can get the next round of the CL? Can you enter final ballots if you passed on?

All these need to be answered, isn't a good solution to it without being too firm, be plenty of backlash on it if they said you cant get the next round if you pass on or if you dont attend

You'll have burner galore and people scanning their pals phones in to get the credit for attending
maybe they need to be more firm for cups and say that you lose the credit if you don't go given the implications credits have for finals although you're right if they don't sort QR/downloading passes then people will start scanning in etc. Can see it on twitter already "£15 and I'll scan your code"

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24769 on: May 12, 2022, 10:59:01 am »
Just wanna say the biggest issue is the way people view tickets

Just because a ticket is in your name does not mean it is yours to do as you please with.

The club view it as a license you have where you have an agreement that YOU will use that seat for a fixture, not your pal or whoever else you see fit

Just because you have a season ticket or a members card with 13+ or whatever doesn't mean you own it in the clubs eyes. I suppose you could say you rent the seat, and you have to follow the owners (the club) rules on subletting

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24770 on: May 12, 2022, 11:00:34 am »

Just because a ticket is in your name does not mean it is yours to do as you please with.

The club view it as a license you have where you have an agreement that YOU will use that seat for a fixture, not your pal or whoever else you see fit

Just because you have a season ticket or a members card with 13+ or whatever doesn't mean you own it in the clubs eyes. I suppose you could say you rent the seat, and you have to follow the owners (the club) rules on subletting
This 100% I see it everywhere, I paid good money I can do with it what I like. Well you can't though can you
YNWA

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #24771 on: May 12, 2022, 11:05:54 am »
Totally agree ….some people using them as an income! Pick and choose what games they want and have this power trip over who they can and can’t sell to (making a profit in a lot of cases essentially paying for the season ticket / 19 homes )
Something defo needs to be done

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24772 on: May 12, 2022, 11:06:01 am »
All 19

I'm expecting a revamp with the process though and implications of passing tickets on from a credit perspecitve
Do hope you’re right about the cat C matches and those on 13+ being guaranteed and not needing to enter a ballot.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24773 on: May 12, 2022, 11:14:28 am »
The 13+ will drop eventually when they get this right for credit on attendance, and those doing all the cups would have a better chance at the final tickets for actually attending games, I'd imagine season tickets would be the same with the cup final thing, because they have season tickets for the premier league only and buy the rest on top

Eventually they'll have a system where different fixtures have different requirements to buy, a bit like the points system at other clubs - it'll become more accessible for all because there wont be people credit hunting

Will take time, a few years I think - big big changes will come when the new stand is done, but nothing is finalised

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #24774 on: May 12, 2022, 11:38:04 am »
Yeah I doubt I'll ever do them all but in that scenario I'd probably be better off overall.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24775 on: May 12, 2022, 11:44:14 am »
maybe they need to be more firm for cups and say that you lose the credit if you don't go given the implications credits have for finals although you're right if they don't sort QR/downloading passes then people will start scanning in etc. Can see it on twitter already "£15 and I'll scan your code"

;D ;D

To be fair I know people with burner phones already - they dont even tout them, but with the changes that were supposedly coming in from game 4 this season they prepared and dugout some old phones

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24776 on: May 12, 2022, 11:45:20 am »
The club obviously have all the data on pass ons etc... if they see someone passing on most games this year and always to different people - you'll be getting targeted next year

Offline wild_wild_wild

• Main Stander
« Reply #24777 on: May 12, 2022, 11:55:31 am »
despite the bumpy-ish start, it does feel like it has been easier to get tickets this year though with the NFC passes. maybe it's because i was on +4 for 18/19. think it's funny how the fa cup final is paper tickets, when everyone in ballots etc are members and have been NFCing for most of the season...

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24778 on: May 12, 2022, 01:02:19 pm »
Several STs by me have different people there each game. Have done for years. They deffo shouldn't be allowed to do that, so I am hoping they do something to stop it

Same. The two people on my left are always different people an are usually from Coventry ways.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24779 on: May 12, 2022, 03:26:18 pm »
We’ve sat in the same seats for the second half of the season, which we bought in the November bulk sale. Every game apart from a couple of the ‘bigger games’ we’ve had the exact same four seats next to us empty. A bit of a farce when you consider the Season Ticket waiting list and the general demand for tickets. Do wonder what the score is with then.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24780 on: May 12, 2022, 05:10:04 pm »

Wolves members sale on Thursday next week! That's leaving it rather late.

If City win on Sunday there may well be a few returns so maybe they want that to play out before the sale.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24781 on: May 12, 2022, 05:17:24 pm »
We’ve sat in the same seats for the second half of the season, which we bought in the November bulk sale. Every game apart from a couple of the ‘bigger games’ we’ve had the exact same four seats next to us empty. A bit of a farce when you consider the Season Ticket waiting list and the general demand for tickets. Do wonder what the score is with then.
Have you reported them?

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24782 on: May 12, 2022, 07:27:33 pm »
Have you reported them?
I have done, yes. Sent them an email earlier in the week and waiting for a reply.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24783 on: May 12, 2022, 08:55:23 pm »
Few angry tweets from a known tout from back in Ireland today giving off he didn’t get anything in the ballot. Despite two of his cards having all champions league games on them etc etc. there in lies the problem. Why have you got two
YNWA

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24784 on: May 12, 2022, 09:27:58 pm »
Few angry tweets from a known tout from back in Ireland today giving off he didn’t get anything in the ballot. Despite two of his cards having all champions league games on them etc etc. there in lies the problem. Why have you got two

You should report him to the club. Screenshot posts etc. Showing he's a tout over time.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24785 on: May 12, 2022, 09:29:57 pm »
You should report him to the club. Screenshot posts etc. Showing he's a tout over time.
Have done a while ago
YNWA

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24786 on: May 12, 2022, 10:51:51 pm »
Have done a while ago
Not the one with all the hospitality tickets is it?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24787 on: May 12, 2022, 10:58:25 pm »
Not the one with all the hospitality tickets is it?
Nah. This lad has a load of 13+ cards
YNWA

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24788 on: May 12, 2022, 11:47:54 pm »
Nah. This lad has a load of 13+ cards
Not noticed him to be honest. The fan update clearly worked a treat then, didn’t it? Massive problem this within our fan base, an issue the club seem to be facing an uphill task in cleaning up too.

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #24789 on: May 13, 2022, 01:35:25 pm »

The thing is it's not even just touts, seen loads of good lads over twitter/in groups who are entering multiple cards every ballot :no

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24790 on: May 13, 2022, 03:29:13 pm »
Not-so-good lads then? Club beed to do more to ensure it's one per person

Offline kopte4ever

• Main Stander
« Reply #24791 on: May 13, 2022, 03:32:26 pm »
Have i missed something, i though the NFC was to cut allot of this out. are people handing out phones with tickets or do print outs / copy of the QR code work?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24792 on: May 13, 2022, 03:38:52 pm »
Have i missed something, i though the NFC was to cut allot of this out. are people handing out phones with tickets or do print outs / copy of the QR code work?
phones with tickets and screenshots of QR codes

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24793 on: May 14, 2022, 01:22:39 pm »
Have you reported them?
Just had a reply back;

“ Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club.

They may be a few reasons why the seats are empty.

They maybe season ticket holders who have taken a holiday for last season or they could be ticket exchange seats or members sale seats as the whole stadium is not season ticketed as we do have over 10,000 seats available per game for members.

I hope this helps with your enquiry.”

The seats have literally been empty for every game apart from Manchester United and Everton. Naïve from the club or just not arsed?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24794 on: May 14, 2022, 01:46:50 pm »
Just had a reply back;

They maybe season ticket holders who have taken a holiday for last season or they could be ticket exchange seats or members sale seats as the whole stadium is not season ticketed as we do have over 10,000 seats available per game for members.

The seats have literally been empty for every game apart from Manchester United and Everton. Naïve from the club or just not arsed?
It’s like they don’t realise ticket exchange seats are sold within seconds every time
YNWA

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24795 on: May 14, 2022, 06:13:01 pm »
Just had a reply back;

Could be either but naive at best! I feel at times they seem to treat us like idiots when we are trying to help. Wolves would be a good measure I think and maybe worth another email pointing out that they said they don't want seats to be left empty and you are just trying to support that ::)

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24796 on: May 15, 2022, 09:49:10 pm »

This isn’t just with football tickets either, look at concert tickets, theatre tickets etc not sure there is a real way to stop it to be honest.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24797 on: May 15, 2022, 10:10:20 pm »
This isn’t just with football tickets either, look at concert tickets, theatre tickets etc not sure there is a real way to stop it to be honest.
the issue is that those are one off events so whether you go or not has no bearing on the next concert or whatever, although they are hotbed for touts too but at least they can't credit hunt like they do here

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24798 on: May 15, 2022, 11:01:25 pm »
Could be either but naive at best! I feel at times they seem to treat us like idiots when we are trying to help. Wolves would be a good measure I think and maybe worth another email pointing out that they said they don't want seats to be left empty and you are just trying to support that ::)
Will see whether they’re empty for Wolves and if they are I’ll get back in touch with them. I emailed the generic contact us email address, so perhaps that’s partly to do with the generic and pointless response from them.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24799 on: May 15, 2022, 11:10:15 pm »
Will see whether they’re empty for Wolves and if they are I’ll get back in touch with them. I emailed the generic contact us email address, so perhaps that’s partly to do with the generic and pointless response from them.

The club are weird sometimes, but what do you expect them to do ? the seats could have been bought by genuine supporters, maybe by touts - who knows - they are not being used - so what ? no offence mate - but you have no right to be informed about anything.. its GDPR etc -
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.