Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 584125 times)

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #3760 on: April 1, 2022, 01:16:31 pm »
I agree but then there needs to ge a separate list for ppl you buy for. We initially thought there'd be too lists but as there's one...

It's a hard one....

Exactly. I have loads as I buy for mates who are not fortunate enough to be in front of a pc in the day. if you only have 5 F&F, you are doing going the match wrong.
They need to have 2 lists.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3761 on: April 1, 2022, 01:28:41 pm »
I have a load on my F&F just for buying tickets together etc. in the bulk sales and so on. Like someone said above, should be separate lists.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3762 on: April 1, 2022, 03:49:27 pm »
How can you select ticket cash to put towards ST renewal? It just took me straight to credit card payment screen without offering me chance to use ticket cash

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #3763 on: April 1, 2022, 05:07:06 pm »
At a guess they haven't setup that facility yet!? Just an educated guess based on previous experience :D
We are a team of one half.

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3764 on: May 4, 2022, 12:42:39 am »
I check mine fairly regularly but couldn’t remember how many it had dropped by.

I’m hoping they can do some kind of audit of the list before the new stand goes up.

I was 13,107 in Feb 2019
I’m now 10,882.
2,225 closer to getting one in 3 years. I’ll take that rate if they can factor in a few extra with the new stand. I’m sure I read a while ago that the average around 200 ‘new’ season tickets a season so anything that makes that number greater is a plus for me.

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #3765 on: May 6, 2022, 09:23:47 pm »
I check mine fairly regularly but couldn’t remember how many it had dropped by.

I’m hoping they can do some kind of audit of the list before the new stand goes up.

I was 13,107 in Feb 2019
I’m now 10,882.
2,225 closer to getting one in 3 years. I’ll take that rate if they can factor in a few extra with the new stand. I’m sure I read a while ago that the average around 200 ‘new’ season tickets a season so anything that makes that number greater is a plus for me.

Don't want to dampen your enthusiasm too much but I've moved roughly 200 in that time and now position 2300 odd

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #3766 on: May 8, 2022, 07:57:55 pm »
Don't want to dampen your enthusiasm too much but I've moved roughly 200 in that time and now position 2300 odd

Online chat last week and was told they are lucky to issue 50 ST a year
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #3767 on: May 8, 2022, 08:47:15 pm »
Its completely fucked...

Now that your waiting list position is linked to your account surely they can do something and I think they should remove anyone who doesnt attend 10+ matches a season for example? If you dont go the game now then why should you then go to all of them just because you put your name down 25 years ago?

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #3768 on: May 8, 2022, 09:20:29 pm »

Depends what happens with the new stand and how many STs will be made available from it?

Offline dobbouk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3769 on: May 8, 2022, 11:14:43 pm »
Its completely fucked...

Now that your waiting list position is linked to your account surely they can do something and I think they should remove anyone who doesnt attend 10+ matches a season for example? If you dont go the game now then why should you then go to all of them just because you put your name down 25 years ago?

Because some people whose name on that list have been scrapping for tickets off other people for the last twenty years

And members with less than 13 league home credits have never had a chance to do Fan Update.

« Last Edit: May 8, 2022, 11:17:05 pm by dobbouk »

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #3770 on: May 8, 2022, 11:29:58 pm »
Because some people whose name on that list have been scrapping for tickets off other people for the last twenty years

And members with less than 13 league home credits have never had a chance to do Fan Update.
Im not being funny but it wasnt hard to get on the homes ladder as soon as 5 or 6 ish years ago, if you've been on the list for 20+ years you must be dying to get to every game possible and you would have easily gotten the credits by now.

Offline dobbouk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3771 on: May 9, 2022, 07:56:58 am »
Im not being funny but it wasnt hard to get on the homes ladder as soon as 5 or 6 ish years ago, if you've been on the list for 20+ years you must be dying to get to every game possible and you would have easily gotten the credits by now.

Using other people's season tickets. I'm in that position and I'm sure there are others the same.( Strangely  my cup credits are on my mum's fancard dating back to Marseille 2003).

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #3772 on: May 10, 2022, 01:04:03 pm »
Its completely fucked...

So what you're saying is that because I - and others like me - have not been able to do multiple matches in the interim (which is not in my control) that I should be kicked off the list after over 20 years of waiting??

When the list went up, we knew it was a minimum 15 year wait and when the time came to obtain one, it was certain that situations would improve. It did not stop us from getting to every game that we could in the interim, but in the 22 years I've been on the list, the best I ever managed to do was 6 league games in one season. As for going to 10+ games, it takes a lot of luck and entering ballots left, right and centre to build the credits and even then, it's always to midweek matches against the lower sides in the league.

I've used other peoples tickets, but that does not go towards your account and record and also when desperate, have paid for hospitality just to get the credit and quite simply put, it's just not sustainable to do things this way. A ST will make things so much easier and in fact considerably cheaper to come to games, so why should I miss out on a ST after doing all that I possibly could?

The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline 205mob

• Main Stander
« Reply #3773 on: May 11, 2022, 03:55:39 am »
So what you're saying is that because I - and others like me - have not been able to do multiple matches in the interim (which is not in my control) that I should be kicked off the list after over 20 years of waiting??

When the list went up, we knew it was a minimum 15 year wait and when the time came to obtain one, it was certain that situations would improve. It did not stop us from getting to every game that we could in the interim, but in the 22 years I've been on the list, the best I ever managed to do was 6 league games in one season. As for going to 10+ games, it takes a lot of luck and entering ballots left, right and centre to build the credits and even then, it's always to midweek matches against the lower sides in the league.

I've used other peoples tickets, but that does not go towards your account and record and also when desperate, have paid for hospitality just to get the credit and quite simply put, it's just not sustainable to do things this way. A ST will make things so much easier and in fact considerably cheaper to come to games, so why should I miss out on a ST after doing all that I possibly could?

I’m on a membership card I have 19 Homes that I have built up in the last 10 years mainly when hodgson was here also have 2 euro away so you could of easily got the credits, aways in the league we’re going to general sale aswel so the best you could do was 6 homes in 22 years should of tried harder because now it’s very hard I can’t even bring my nephew as he is in the same boat in the ballots and the local sales where the bots sweep them up

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #3774 on: May 11, 2022, 08:13:05 am »
Remove anyone from the list who doesn't have a L post code is the only solution IMO  :D

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3775 on: May 11, 2022, 08:15:53 am »
16,961 - joined in around 2009

at 200 / season I'll be 121 when the offer comes through
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 08:17:24 am by Thomas »
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #3776 on: May 11, 2022, 08:20:27 am »
Just do another cleanup exercise on the list, it must be 10 years since the last one?
If people haven't kept their details up to date with the club they either aren't going regular as they don't have a membership or they are no longer bothered.

I reckon that would knock a few thousand off the list.

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #3777 on: May 11, 2022, 11:06:06 am »

I’m on a membership card I have 19 Homes that I have built up in the last 10 years mainly when hodgson was here also have 2 euro away so you could of easily got the credits, aways in the league we’re going to general sale aswel so the best you could do was 6 homes in 22 years should of tried harder because now it’s very hard I can’t even bring my nephew as he is in the same boat in the ballots and the local sales where the bots sweep them up
Point the post I was replying to said if you don't have 10+ league games a season, you should be struck off. I've done 10+ games a season for many years, but not in the league. I could have, but to be honest, I got fed up with having to watch the likes of Burnley, Portsmouth, Norwich, etc, especially after dining on the best fayre like the Derby, Utd, Arsenal, etc.

I've been on the list well over 20 years (2000) and am now 2104 on the list. I've gathered league games whenever I could over the years, but like I said, the most was 6 in one seasonn ut this was always suuplimented by whatever FA/League and European cup games as well, but getting ad-hoc tickets and sometimes having to pay fuck knows what via hospitality as well as using my mates tickets as well, has cost me christ know how much more than a ST would cost me and yet the inference is that because I don't get to 10+ league games because of that, that I should be struck off the list?!

I've paid my dues - and then some. I've waited patiently knowing that getting to see my club would be easier and more possible by getting a ST. I really do take offence when someone implies that what I (and others like me) have done somehow means we're unworthy of obtaining what we have deserved.

I'm no glory hunting, Johnny-come-lately part time supporter. In the past I went everywhere, home and away as well as actoss Europe and when the ground became all seater still put in some hours and then some more (I live in Reading, as I always have) to come up whenever I was lucky enough to get tickets to the best City on the Planet to watch the best Team on the planet.

Am counting down the days where I don't have to struggle anymore and can get to all the games as I get my ST.

The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3778 on: May 11, 2022, 12:07:08 pm »
I heard when the new stand is done another amnesty will happen, anyone else heard this ?

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3779 on: May 11, 2022, 12:49:15 pm »
Point the post I was replying to said if you don't have 10+ league games a season, you should be struck off. I've done 10+ games a season for many years, but not in the league. I could have, but to be honest, I got fed up with having to watch the likes of Burnley, Portsmouth, Norwich, etc, especially after dining on the best fayre like the Derby, Utd, Arsenal, etc.

I've been on the list well over 20 years (2000) and am now 2104 on the list. I've gathered league games whenever I could over the years, but like I said, the most was 6 in one seasonn ut this was always suuplimented by whatever FA/League and European cup games as well, but getting ad-hoc tickets and sometimes having to pay fuck knows what via hospitality as well as using my mates tickets as well, has cost me christ know how much more than a ST would cost me and yet the inference is that because I don't get to 10+ league games because of that, that I should be struck off the list?!

I've paid my dues - and then some. I've waited patiently knowing that getting to see my club would be easier and more possible by getting a ST. I really do take offence when someone implies that what I (and others like me) have done somehow means we're unworthy of obtaining what we have deserved.

I'm no glory hunting, Johnny-come-lately part time supporter. In the past I went everywhere, home and away as well as actoss Europe and when the ground became all seater still put in some hours and then some more (I live in Reading, as I always have) to come up whenever I was lucky enough to get tickets to the best City on the Planet to watch the best Team on the planet.

Am counting down the days where I don't have to struggle anymore and can get to all the games as I get my ST.

Couldn't agree more. Joined list around 2001 and about +1k above you in the STWL. Hoping and praying for a ticket when Annie road is completed!

Offline 205mob

• Main Stander
« Reply #3780 on: May 12, 2022, 01:49:00 am »
Yeah the sacred manuscript but yeah there should be a shake up on it, I’m not even on it, does r bother me like but would make life a little bit easier for me, totally agree should bring out some criteria with the current people on the list like Membership status, how many years had membership/fan card in last 10 years, location possibly but I do know 2 fellas who fly in every game on the kop nothing agiainst  people not from the city aswel the problem I have is the middle class scousers that go stand there miserble in there Italian clothes hahaha but anyway it needs needs sorting with the new stand and what else needs sorting is then ballots for cups personally this is what I reckon should be put in place for new stand because it’s just going to harder for season ticket holder and members because there been a few this season who have missed out to new members this season.

Domestic Cups, Champions League

Guaranteed Sale

All home from last 3 seasons and 1 away from each season.

Ballot
All homes from last 3 season

Second Ballot
All Homes from last 2 season

And so on

Nothing against new members but if the club want to base it on loyalty them over a couple season criteria would be the best option becuae new members coming in get 3 homes and get a final ticket over possibly a season ticket holder who has been going for 20 years.The new member would have to build up and be consistent to be eligible.

If there only 1500 Priority rights buy them out or offer them a season ticket with auto cup go in the ballots, they only want a day out because there guaranteed bear in mind the snide allocations you get in final.

Would be good to know the figures of all homes last 3 season for STH + Members  in all cup competitions.

But yeah anyway that’s my introduction  been on the site for years and that’s my second post 🤣🤣🤣

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
« Reply #3781 on: May 12, 2022, 08:48:09 am »
I heard when the new stand is done another amnesty will happen, anyone else heard this ?

Where you hear this mate ?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #3782 on: May 12, 2022, 10:02:41 am »
ild up and be consistent to be eligible.

If there only 1500 Priority rights buy them out or offer them a season ticket with auto cup go in the ballots, they only want a day out because there guaranteed bear in mind the snide allocations you get in final.

The promise was a ST when the new ground was built - it never was

One I know asked when the new main stand was under construction if he could exchange it for a ST given there was not going to be a new ground and he was told no.

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3783 on: May 12, 2022, 11:11:58 am »
The promise was a ST when the new ground was built - it never was

One I know asked when the new main stand was under construction if he could exchange it for a ST given there was not going to be a new ground and he was told no.

Bet there glad the club said no now with all these cup finals they've been able to buy for the past few years.
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3784 on: May 12, 2022, 11:46:28 am »
Bet there glad the club said no now with all these cup finals they've been able to buy for the past few years.

;D ;D ;D

Can picture Phil D now :butt

Offline forrest1980

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #3785 on: May 19, 2022, 11:26:49 pm »
Currently 2,056 in the ST Waiting List (On since 1999 as mentioned previously).............surely after the Annie Road is done I'll get one then :)

Or there will be 2,050 ST's released  :butt  ;)
"If you can't support us when we lose or draw , don't support us when we win" - Bill Shankly.......the best quote the great man ever said.

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3786 on: May 20, 2022, 10:20:55 am »
Currently 2,056 in the ST Waiting List (On since 1999 as mentioned previously).............surely after the Annie Road is done I'll get one then :)

Or there will be 2,050 ST's released  :butt  ;)

I'd say you'll be ok there.

Offline forrest1980

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #3787 on: May 21, 2022, 08:14:39 am »
I'd say you'll be ok there.

Hope so lad 😁
"If you can't support us when we lose or draw , don't support us when we win" - Bill Shankly.......the best quote the great man ever said.

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3788 on: May 22, 2022, 07:53:16 am »
Have they stated their intentions regarding the extra capacity anywhere ? Eg [8,000] extra seats 2,000 hospitality , 4K seasons tickets , 2k general sale ?

Something at back of mind tells me it was roughly the above but can’t find any press releases …

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3789 on: May 23, 2022, 04:12:34 pm »
Have they stated their intentions regarding the extra capacity anywhere ? Eg [8,000] extra seats 2,000 hospitality , 4K seasons tickets , 2k general sale ?

Something at back of mind tells me it was roughly the above but can’t find any press releases …

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/anfieldroadexpansion/plans

This gives the numbers as 1800 hospitality and 5200 general admission, but to my knowledge there has never been any info given by the club about how many of those 5200 will be STs. I did a bit of number crunching further up the thread somewhere based on the numbers from the Main Stand expansion. Another thing to maybe consider is that at the moment, we have the lowest % of Season Tickets to capacity in the league, by quite some distance. Various sources give our ST numbers as between 26/27,000, which is about half of our current capacity. Compare that for example to Everton, where about 79% of seats are Season Tickets.

If the club wanted to keep our percentage at around the 50% mark, once we're at 61,000 capacity that would be a case of adding around 3,500 new Season Tickets, if we take that top figure of 27,000 as our current ST number.

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3790 on: May 23, 2022, 04:41:47 pm »
I emailed the club about this and their response was they plan to keep the % as current which like you say is circa 50%…so you would expect in the region of 3500. They can always change their mind of course but will see.
Personally still think they could go further given how low our % is but like I’ve stated in this thread before I can see both sides to this argument.

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3791 on: May 23, 2022, 04:49:55 pm »
I emailed the club about this and their response was they plan to keep the % as current which like you say is circa 50%…so you would expect in the region of 3500. They can always change their mind of course but will see.
Personally still think they could go further given how low our % is but like I’ve stated in this thread before I can see both sides to this argument.

That's interesting and would put me personally in with a shout - I'm currently 3699 on the list, so maybe with a bit of turnover this and next summer I could squeak in. When did you get that email from them?

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3792 on: May 23, 2022, 04:54:05 pm »
27th Jan this year …so relatively recent in terms of it being this season

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3793 on: May 23, 2022, 05:01:48 pm »
Nice one, at least we know roughly what their plan is then.

Offline Roy Cropper

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3794 on: May 23, 2022, 05:07:42 pm »
Question - If/when you get offered a season ticket from the club, can you accept the ticket and give it over to someone else.
e.g. i expect to get offered one when the new Anny Road is complete. However i would rather my son have it on my behalf.

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #3795 on: May 23, 2022, 05:46:26 pm »
Question - If/when you get offered a season ticket from the club, can you accept the ticket and give it over to someone else.
e.g. i expect to get offered one when the new Anny Road is complete. However i would rather my son have it on my behalf.

Unless it coincided with an amnesty then I would be amazed if it didn’t have to be in your name.

Offline rk1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3796 on: May 23, 2022, 06:26:39 pm »
That's interesting and would put me personally in with a shout - I'm currently 3699 on the list, so maybe with a bit of turnover this and next summer I could squeak in. When did you get that email from them?

I’m 3650, so I hope you’re right!!!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3797 on: May 24, 2022, 07:14:09 am »
Yes it'll be the same % ratios, I've had that confirmed elsewhere too

However, I believe the number of GA ST's is around 29,000, plus the Hospitality ST's which I think is about 4,000

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3798 on: May 24, 2022, 09:36:14 am »
Yes it'll be the same % ratios, I've had that confirmed elsewhere too

However, I believe the number of GA ST's is around 29,000, plus the Hospitality ST's which I think is about 4,000

If that's the case, then keeping the same ratios at the new capacity would lead to around 3,700 new GA STs, and around 500 new Hospitality ones being issued.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 10:03:27 am by gregor »

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #3799 on: May 25, 2022, 03:25:58 pm »
Glad I had a look in here now. Fills me with some optimism that my lad will get sorted he's 2990. Application was originally an additional one for me all those years ago and now it looks like it can go to my lad instead!