Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2059154 times)

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #15640 on: November 27, 2020, 03:00:45 pm »
They have said 75% of the 2,000 are for general sale to Liverpool city region fans so that's 1,500 local tickets.

Criteria for entering the ballot looks like
  • 19 homes from last season
  • L Post code needed
  • Completed Fan Update

Wonder how many are going into the ballot?

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15641 on: November 27, 2020, 03:06:43 pm »
LCR isn't just L postcodes.

Navigating that new site is a pain in the ass, but confirmation I have the 19. Happy fucking friday.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15642 on: November 27, 2020, 03:09:50 pm »
It will be a strange experience being at Anfield with such a small crowd. Will be like an old school central league game, only with better players. Good luck to everyone who qualifies. It'll probably be a record low crowd for a 1st team game.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #15643 on: November 27, 2020, 03:10:22 pm »
  • L Post code needed
  • Completed Fan Update

It’s not L postcode only. You can live in St. Helens, Widnes and Runcorn and still be eligible for a ticket.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline lucho07072016

• Main Stander
« Reply #15644 on: November 27, 2020, 03:14:20 pm »
I'm on 18/19 from the 18-19 season. Didn't get Cardiff because it was in the free for all despite refreshing the ticketing site thousands of times hoping for that red dot. Scandalous they've decided you need all 19 to qualify as a member. Should either be 13+ as that was the magic number or 19 minus however many free for all's there were in that season (think there was 3).

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15645 on: November 27, 2020, 03:15:53 pm »
It's not scandalous at all, there's a very limited number of tickets and they have to have a limited amount of people on it. There were about 7500 people with 13+ from the 18-19 season and it would take 5 matches just to get through those and that's before you've even given the season ticket holders a sniff.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #15646 on: November 27, 2020, 03:19:04 pm »
Haha! I think it will be a surreal experience for those who get to go. Sort of like an intimate gig up close and personal.

2000 will be loud I would have thought... so it will drown out Klopps/Hendos yelling and shouting? Something I’ve enjoyed watching, well listening too 😂

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15647 on: November 27, 2020, 03:30:07 pm »
  • L Post code needed
  • Completed Fan Update

Liverpool City Region includes Wirral, Halton and St Helens.

I would hazard a guess at maybe 20,000 eligible, and probably only half of those would go in the ballot. 

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #15648 on: November 27, 2020, 03:54:22 pm »
All of those decisions made by the club are good, nice to see them getting things right. Happy with them and they don't benefit me in the slightest.

It'll be odd for those that get to go but in a few years it'll be one of those things you'll be able to talk about. Imagine shouting tactical advice at Klopp and him being able to hear it!
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #15649 on: November 27, 2020, 03:55:40 pm »
There's over 10 of us who go together / meet up in a WhatsApp group who all qualify. We'll all have a go at the ballot but not overly fussed if we don't get in. It won't be the same as all going together. Be interesting to see the success rate. And then if success blocks your chances for subsequent games.
Long live the King

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15650 on: November 27, 2020, 03:55:56 pm »
Haha! I think it will be a surreal experience for those who get to go. Sort of like an intimate gig up close and personal.

2000 will be loud I would have thought... so it will drown out Klopps/Hendos yelling and shouting? Something I’ve enjoyed watching, well listening too 😂

You are not allowed to shout, and will probably have to wear a mask.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15651 on: November 27, 2020, 03:56:11 pm »

You're not allowed to shout or sing although I can't see that being monitored much!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15652 on: November 27, 2020, 03:57:03 pm »
There's over 10 of us who go together / meet up in a WhatsApp group who all qualify. We'll all have a go at the ballot but not overly fussed if we don't get in. It won't be the same as all going together. Be interesting to see the success rate. And then if success blocks your chances for subsequent games.

Can you put all your names in together? Lessens your chances maybe but if you want to be together...or in smaller groups maybe?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15653 on: November 27, 2020, 03:57:04 pm »
All of those decisions made by the club are good, nice to see them getting things right. Happy with them and they don't benefit me in the slightest.

It'll be odd for those that get to go but in a few years it'll be one of those things you'll be able to talk about. Imagine shouting tactical advice at Klopp and him being able to hear it!

15/15 from last season would make more sense

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #15654 on: November 27, 2020, 03:58:00 pm »
That not allowed to shout and sing nonsense has been rebutted by the FSA.
Long live the King

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15655 on: November 27, 2020, 03:58:00 pm »
You're not allowed to shout or sing although I can't see that being monitored much!

Imagine being kicked out of Anfield for cheering :D

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15656 on: November 27, 2020, 03:58:06 pm »
15/15 from last season would make more sense

Yeah, that's essentially the same as what the STs need isn't it.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #15657 on: November 27, 2020, 03:58:55 pm »
Can you put all your names in together? Lessens your chances maybe but if you want to be together...or in smaller groups maybe?

Still can't bevy together before or after the game so I think we'll just apply individually.
Long live the King

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15658 on: November 27, 2020, 03:59:34 pm »
Imagine being kicked out of Anfield for cheering :D

;D

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15659 on: November 27, 2020, 04:00:07 pm »
Yeah, that's essentially the same as what the STs need isn't it.

It just makes no sense that attending every game in a title winning season means nothing in terms of the next season. I don't qualify either way but just seems odd, although what someone said earlier about the fan update makes total sense so I think that's the reason they've done it that way

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15660 on: November 27, 2020, 04:50:25 pm »

I would hazard a guess at maybe 20,000 eligible, and probably only half of those would go in the ballot.

Can someone put a link that clearly define Liverpool city region? I thought it was just limited to the city its self and surround suburbs.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #15661 on: November 27, 2020, 04:51:22 pm »
Can someone put a link that clearly define Liverpool city region? I thought it was just limited to the city its self and surround suburbs.
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=liverpool+city+region

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #15662 on: November 27, 2020, 05:29:47 pm »
It just makes no sense that attending every game in a title winning season means nothing in terms of the next season. I don't qualify either way but just seems odd, although what someone said earlier about the fan update makes total sense so I think that's the reason they've done it that way
that's fine but they've also had 8 months to get everyone else done on the fan update and they haven't bothered

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #15663 on: November 27, 2020, 05:33:36 pm »

A lot more would go in the ballot than actually taking a ticket. Not sure how many would go the game on their own!?? Happy to go myself like ha

What are they gonna do for the cups  ???

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15664 on: November 27, 2020, 05:35:47 pm »
that's fine but they've also had 8 months to get everyone else done on the fan update and they haven't bothered

True mate, but that would mean them keeping the ticket office staff on rather than furloughing them!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15665 on: November 27, 2020, 05:37:17 pm »
True mate, but that would mean them keeping the ticket office staff on rather than furloughing them!
would've been affordable and proactive from the club so exactly why they were all sent home to do nothing for weeks

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15666 on: November 27, 2020, 05:40:10 pm »
Only have 8 from 18-19 and don't live near Liverpool now so not really sure about getting a membership, there's no reason they can't use 19-20 for UCL knockouts, maybe have a chance of something then but probably locked out for this season, if they continue to disregard 19-20 I'll lose my ucl too and that would real be tough to take

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15667 on: November 27, 2020, 05:44:22 pm »
Only have 8 from 18-19 and don't live near Liverpool now so not really sure about getting a membership, there's no reason they can't use 19-20 for UCL knockouts, maybe have a chance of something then but probably locked out for this season, if they continue to disregard 19-20 I'll lose my ucl too and that would real be tough to take

They can't disregard that season, they just can't. When they released the selling info back in October when they thought we were going to have 12k back in, it included 19/20 so hopefully this is just for these 2k tickets as an easy means of doing it with just having people who've completed fan update

In any case, any tickets bought this season won't count as credits anyway, so there should be no falling off ladders

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15668 on: November 27, 2020, 05:48:58 pm »
They can't disregard that season, they just can't. When they released the selling info back in October when they thought we were going to have 12k back in, it included 19/20 so hopefully this is just for these 2k tickets as an easy means of doing it with just having people who've completed fan update

In any case, any tickets bought this season won't count as credits anyway, so there should be no falling off ladders
I agree with no credits for these games but in reality i can see a mix between 18/19 and 19/20 for the future when it opens back up which really doesn't help me, either league or UCL

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15669 on: November 27, 2020, 06:00:40 pm »
I agree with no credits for these games but in reality i can see a mix between 18/19 and 19/20 for the future when it opens back up which really doesn't help me, either league or UCL

Yeah, that's what I'm assuming too.

Also, there's going to be few people who've fallen off due to Fan Update issues, so I wouldn't be surprised if somehow it mainly evens itself out with a few disgruntled people. I can imagine those that paid hospo for 19/20 to get full credits are probably in a bit of a precarious position though.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 10:49:06 am by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15670 on: November 27, 2020, 06:00:56 pm »
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=liverpool+city+region

Thanks, I did a search and it decided to bring up a map not including the wirral.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15671 on: November 27, 2020, 06:02:39 pm »
Personally, I'd be totally fine missing this season as long as seasies within the Liverpool region can go. A little irresponsible travelling the country for 90 minutes football imo.

Hoping they do a little allocation for NHS workers etc somehow, if at all possible.
YNWA.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15672 on: November 27, 2020, 06:11:26 pm »

Hoping they do a little allocation for NHS workers etc somehow, if at all possible.

Yes please :D

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15673 on: November 27, 2020, 06:12:46 pm »
Telegraph are running a story saying clubs are hopeful of up to 50% capacity even before the vaccines coming in

Can't see that happening, but the club should be preparing for such a scenario by getting the rest of the fan updates sorted!

Offline JoeKopite

• Kemlynite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #15674 on: November 27, 2020, 09:20:06 pm »

I am in the same boat mate.
And I hope they don't kick off members with UCL criteria but without fan update, that would drive me mad

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #15675 on: November 27, 2020, 09:25:12 pm »
I am in the same boat mate.
And I hope they don't kick off members with UCL criteria but without fan update, that would drive me mad

Yeah defo. The club have had months to sort out the fan update for all members. Surely they’re not gonna only give the chance to those that have already completed the fan update. Happy to bring ID to prove it’s my membership

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15676 on: November 27, 2020, 09:35:52 pm »
They cant punish people for not doing something they never had the opportunity to do.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #15677 on: November 27, 2020, 10:31:43 pm »
Out of the loop on this one, will there be fans at the Wolves game next week?
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Kenny19

• Anny Roader
  • Dreaming our dreams and drifting within
« Reply #15678 on: November 27, 2020, 10:54:08 pm »
Out of the loop on this one, will there be fans at the Wolves game next week?
Yep, 2000 spread accross the main stand

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #15679 on: November 27, 2020, 11:06:10 pm »
Yep, 2000 spread accross the main stand
Cheers
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored