The Liverpool FC Forum > The Boozer

Exams, Uni, College, Lesson Help.. Discussion here.

<< < (4/1828) > >>

Rizla:

--- Quote from: Shaun - Beef™ on November 28, 2005, 01:05:36 pm ---They can't do that in the real exam though can they? Let people go 15 minutes early and fuck everyone's concentration up?

--- End quote ---

No

Shouldnt be doing it even for mock exams. Depends what school you go to but some really dont give a fuck about those under their care and I suspect your school may be one of these in all honesty

HIF Red:

--- Quote from: Rizla on November 27, 2005, 10:59:45 pm ---Be aware they always mark mock exams harshly in order to scare you in to properly revising for the real things, which are marked more generously!

--- End quote ---

This is true. I got 7% (yes 7%) in my pure maths A-level mock. Grade U=ungraded I think!! 

I ended up with an E in the real thing. I was well chuffed as I'd only been to about half the lessons anyway and the teacher was a fucking arsehole who told me to give up as I was "one of the laziest students he'd ever met".  I thought this was quite an accolade as he had also taught my brother. 

My parents weren't too impressed as I'd been sponging off them for two years spending most of my time in the pub - especially as also I managed to get an N in chemistry.

BTW another member of this forum who will remain nameless still employed me as an accountant, though I think I may have forgotten to mention my A-level results in the interview.

Little Alex:
Mine start Thursday, they're just to scare you so you revise more for the proper ones. At my school we get a fancy dress at the end of them.  8)

I'd remember your french though for speaking, last time I tried to make it up on the spot and said 'I live in a banana'.

LFC on tour:
They mean fucking bollocks mat,e just chill out and dont stress with them. Did mine last year, didnt do any revision and spent all the time the school gave me off for revising in the park with the lads playing footie or gettin pissed, got 7 Cs,1 B and a F Couldnt of given any less of a shit. Real ones came round and i did exactly the same thing, fuck all. Sat in the park,kicked a footie round and had a laugh came home with 3 Bs,5 Cs and 2 Ds. They mark down on the mocks so that you get a shock and try harder for the end of the school term Just relax and make sure you answer all the questions. You'll probably find out you finish early on most of your exams- that was the case with mine. graphics was finished in half n hour, during a 2 hour paper so i got a kip. probably accounts for the D ;)
Just relax

Hightown Phil:

--- Quote from: Shaun - Beef™ on November 28, 2005, 01:05:36 pm ---They can't do that in the real exam though can they? Let people go 15 minutes early and fuck everyone's concentration up?

--- End quote ---

Yes they can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version