Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091151 times)

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #17120 on: May 8, 2021, 12:32:48 pm »
Harinder, any info on away credits counting for next season or will we use 18/19 for the next 2 seasons like homes? I assume cups will be OK as all were completed?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #17121 on: May 8, 2021, 12:33:41 pm »
If you haven’t already seen, someone has created a WhatsApp group for the 300 affected by the recent announcement. Already got 50 or so people in there.

PM if you need link
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 09:14:40 am by Lfcameron7 »

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17122 on: May 8, 2021, 12:39:48 pm »
Rightly they need to go through the waiting list first, however if they do ever open it again priority to go on it should go to those in the 13+ plus group.

Win/win for the club you get more GA tickets by adding them to the waiting list but saying that I expect to be dead before I would ever get a chance at a season ticket.

The season ticket list should be the next thing they look to sort out. What's the point of it when the vast majority of people on it will never get one if it carries on in its current format.
If the understanding of most of us is correct, the club are effectively making the 13+ season tickets with very little chance of anyone else in the future breaking in to it. It wouldn't be hard to consolidate the list against current members who have the 13+ over a number of seasons to promote a fair approach to it.
I'd imagine there must be a lot of people on the list who are no longer members at all, should they still be on a list just because they paid a fiver 10 years ago?
« Last Edit: May 8, 2021, 12:56:24 pm by Barrowred »

Online anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #17123 on: May 8, 2021, 01:29:05 pm »
Yea just got my mail confirming my autorenewal and 5 quid off this years renewal.

I haven't had an email about auto renewal or the £5 off haha.. any idea how you can check your status?
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #17124 on: May 8, 2021, 01:33:57 pm »
There would still be demand for tickets at 80,000. We should've built 250,000 just to be sure. Fuck the 140 years of history, the intimidating atmospheres that can be created at Anfield, if we have 250,000 then anyone will be able to go when they can be arsed.

I’m glad someone agrees with my sentiment  ;D
There would still be a demand but far less than what you’re implying haha

I’ve been in the kop for every cup comp for the last 5+ years now. It’s great at times but that can happens in another stadium with an even bigger stand...not like we’ll be moving

Online anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #17125 on: May 8, 2021, 02:54:26 pm »

Is it even possible for demand to outstrip supply aslong as full loyalty from 19/20 is used?
This is what concerns me.. there had been pre-covid some talk about if you were in the ACS for 19/20 you were guaranteed it for 20/21.. but not sure if that will now still apply as due to the limited cup games played in 19/20, surely the eligibility for certain competitions outstrips the maximum places in the ACS. I can't recall a home cup game I didn't attend since I started going on my own card.
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #17126 on: May 8, 2021, 03:33:08 pm »
This is what concerns me.. there had been pre-covid some talk about if you were in the ACS for 19/20 you were guaranteed it for 20/21.. but not sure if that will now still apply as due to the limited cup games played in 19/20, surely the eligibility for certain competitions outstrips the maximum places in the ACS. I can't recall a home cup game I didn't attend since I started going on my own card.
the overall number of eligible people is more than ACS seats but in theory you could just guarantee ACS seats to the same people that were on it in 19/20 but that's very closed shop like

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #17127 on: May 8, 2021, 04:57:32 pm »
Harinder, any info on away credits counting for next season or will we use 18/19 for the next 2 seasons like homes? I assume cups will be OK as all were completed?

No credits home or away will be used from next season, the club have already said this.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17128 on: May 8, 2021, 05:08:19 pm »
No credits home or away will be used from next season, the club have already said this.

Thanks, I actually remember reading that now you've said it!

Are they using 18/19 for PL aways?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #17129 on: May 8, 2021, 05:15:07 pm »
Yes they will use them for this season's aways and next season's

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17130 on: May 8, 2021, 05:36:58 pm »
Just on this, I think it was to all members but every 13+ member I know is fully against a ballot for anyone, so please don't blame us all! Plus, we didn't know if we'd be included in them anyway!

Anyone who thought a ballot was a good idea will soon change their minds when they see them in action I imagine.

Absolutely no blame to the 13+ people :) I imagine that even if the feedback from the ballot came back negative they'd still have gone with it anyway. Was probably always their intention.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17131 on: May 8, 2021, 05:53:48 pm »
Absolutely no blame to the 13+ people :) I imagine that even if the feedback from the ballot came back negative they'd still have gone with it anyway. Was probably always their intention.

W I had the survey I told them its a rubbish idea the ballot, but know the majority of members would go for it as most struggle for tickets
« Last Edit: May 8, 2021, 05:56:28 pm by ChrisLFCKOP »

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #17132 on: May 9, 2021, 12:45:29 am »

If stadiums aren't at full capacity next season then I doubt people will be guaranteed ACS if you were previously in it, plus next season is a free hit and no credits will be awarded.  However, the season after it could well happen and they would go back to people who were in the ACS last season.

the overall number of eligible people is more than ACS seats but in theory you could just guarantee ACS seats to the same people that were on it in 19/20 but that's very closed shop like

Not really and not as closed shop like away games are.  Giving people guaranteed ACS is rewarding loyalty, just like STH are rewarded, or people with x amount of aways are awarded, or people with 18 homes etc.  In all cup competitions last season and the season before, there were still plenty of tickets on sale for people who weren't in the ACS.  Yes CL were harder to come by in later rounds, but they were still available and there were loads for the League Cup.  FA Cup was a bit harder when we drew Everton to get tickets, but I've not been in the ACS for the FA Cup before and I've always managed to get a good amount of games over the last few years.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17133 on: May 9, 2021, 01:40:30 am »
Not really and not as closed shop like away games are.  Giving people guaranteed ACS is rewarding loyalty, just like STH are rewarded, or people with x amount of aways are awarded, or people with 18 homes etc.  In all cup competitions last season and the season before, there were still plenty of tickets on sale for people who weren't in the ACS.  Yes CL were harder to come by in later rounds, but they were still available and there were loads for the League Cup.  FA Cup was a bit harder when we drew Everton to get tickets, but I've not been in the ACS for the FA Cup before and I've always managed to get a good amount of games over the last few years.
away games are a different issue because such a small allocation and people don't actually use their own tickets, the ACS is really luck if you get on or not and I agree there was loads of tickets if you didn't get on it and you had full credits but later in the UCL is becomes a real problem (17/18 and 18/19) and that's why the club probably want to guarantee ACS place forever but in reality it's just the club taking back more tickets just like they are with league games

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #17134 on: May 9, 2021, 08:43:33 am »
The club made a mess of the waiting list years ago and I remember contacting them to ask where I was on it and they "couldn't find me" so I joined again only obviously much further down.

If they got to a point of offering people not on the list a ST because of their "loyalty" over the years I'd probably get a permanent ban on here.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17135 on: May 9, 2021, 09:27:04 am »
The club made a mess of the waiting list years ago and I remember contacting them to ask where I was on it and they "couldn't find me" so I joined again only obviously much further down.

If they got to a point of offering people not on the list a ST because of their "loyalty" over the years I'd probably get a permanent ban on here.
Similar story here. Joined my lad at birth in 2001. Five years later there was no record of it, so we both joined the list together in 2006. When we got numbers we were 2000 apart at 16000 & 18000. Total mockery!! I’m not sure the club care about the ST waiting list they just want more day trippers
« Last Edit: May 9, 2021, 04:46:13 pm by willss »

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17136 on: May 9, 2021, 12:13:35 pm »
They fucked that right up, I joined in 2004 and last I checked 22k on the list.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #17137 on: May 9, 2021, 02:19:49 pm »
Similar story here. Joined my lad at birth in 2021. Five years later there was no record of it, so we both joined the list together in 2006. When we got numbers we were 2000 apart at 16000 & 18000. Total mockery!! I’m not sure the club care about the ST waiting list they just want more day trippers
Are you a time traveller ?   ;)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #17138 on: May 9, 2021, 03:00:18 pm »
Will a ballot be in place for eligible supporters to enrol into the auto cup schemes, similar to Premier League games?

If the number of qualifying Members exceeds availability for the any of the cup schemes, a ballot process will take place for supporters.

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-will-a-ballot-be-in-place-for-eligible-supporters-to-enrol-into-the-auto-cup-schemes-similar-to-premier-league-games

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17139 on: May 9, 2021, 03:00:36 pm »
Will a ballot be in place for eligible supporters to enrol into the auto cup schemes, similar to Premier League games?

If the number of qualifying Members exceeds availability for the any of the cup schemes, a ballot process will take place for supporters.

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-will-a-ballot-be-in-place-for-eligible-supporters-to-enrol-into-the-auto-cup-schemes-similar-to-premier-league-games

Ballot for CL ACS :S

Well... all ACS... but we all know League cup and FA cup won't sell out on max credits it never does
« Last Edit: May 9, 2021, 03:26:09 pm by 30fiver »

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17140 on: May 9, 2021, 03:31:47 pm »
Absolute shite that, I'd rather take my chances in an online queue.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17141 on: May 9, 2021, 03:32:58 pm »
Absolute shite that, I'd rather take my chances in an online queue.

Think we all would mate

Online NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #17142 on: May 9, 2021, 04:30:47 pm »
Been in the European ACS for 11 years now...
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17143 on: May 9, 2021, 04:47:20 pm »
Are you a time traveller ?   ;)
Oops 2001 I meant

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #17144 on: May 9, 2021, 05:02:40 pm »
Oops 2001 I meant

Yeah, had a feeling it was that......I was being facetious, sorry.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17145 on: May 9, 2021, 05:38:35 pm »

A load of crap that is. What’s the clubs obsession with ballots all of a sudden? Just because they can’t be arsed sorting out proper selling criteria or getting a decent ticketing website?

I’m yet to see or hear of anyone in favour of ballots. What’s the point in surveying fans, yet taking little or no notice of the feedback?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #17146 on: May 9, 2021, 05:43:01 pm »

If they go off the 2019/20 season a lot of us are screwed as we didn’t get far in the CL. Can’t be a ballot for that cup...surely they need to reward loyalty for those who put up with the Europa league for so many years

The European games are literally the only ones I’ll be gutted to lose out on

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17147 on: May 9, 2021, 06:00:53 pm »
If they go off the 2019/20 season a lot of us are screwed as we didn’t get far in the CL. Can’t be a ballot for that cup...surely they need to reward loyalty for those who put up with the Europa league for so many years

Unfortunately it will be.. they have already said it'd be using 19/20 for cup comps :/

The chances are technically the same as having the queue and wait scenario... but it removes the 'advantages' people would give themselves by trying on several devices or knowing ways around the system, being better at refreshing than 70 year old Bob

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17148 on: May 9, 2021, 06:27:41 pm »
Unfortunately it will be.. they have already said it'd be using 19/20 for cup comps :/

The chances are technically the same as having the queue and wait scenario... but it removes the 'advantages' people would give themselves by trying on several devices or knowing ways around the system, being better at refreshing than 70 year old Bob
and those people have no more right to a ticket just because they know work arounds the system, the bulk sale is literally a ballot in all but name, total luck unless you know how to get in quick

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17149 on: May 9, 2021, 06:28:34 pm »

you won't lose out on any European games, maybe not be ACS although probably still a very good chance anyway

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17150 on: May 9, 2021, 08:47:49 pm »
Didn't someone say the club had said everyone on the ACS was guaranteed a place on it next season? What's happened to that?

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17151 on: May 9, 2021, 09:22:44 pm »
Anyone had any luck registering for the ballot for Palace?  When I log in there is just the word “ballots” in red and no link.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17152 on: May 9, 2021, 09:27:19 pm »
Anyone had any luck registering for the ballot for Palace?  When I log in there is just the word “ballots” in red and no link.

Was in there for me... Do you qualify? Only shows up if you do.. Some issues with fan update cards apparently

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17153 on: May 9, 2021, 09:28:17 pm »
Didn't someone say the club had said everyone on the ACS was guaranteed a place on it next season? What's happened to that?

That was what I think graeme (could be wrong) said probs 18 months ago now

But yeha ballot where numbers exceed availability, which is always

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17154 on: May 9, 2021, 09:28:46 pm »
and those people have no more right to a ticket just because they know work arounds the system, the bulk sale is literally a ballot in all but name, total luck unless you know how to get in quick

Couldn't agree more

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17155 on: May 9, 2021, 09:29:58 pm »
Was in there for me... Do you qualify? Only shows up if you do.. Some issues with fan update cards apparently

Yes on 19 credits.  Utter shit system.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #17156 on: May 9, 2021, 09:44:30 pm »
And you didn't go to any of the Dec games?
Yes on 19 credits.  Utter shit system.
We are a team of one half.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17157 on: May 9, 2021, 09:52:34 pm »
And you didn't go to any of the Dec games?

I retract my criticism of the system, just checked and I missed Fulham that season so on 18🤔
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17158 on: May 9, 2021, 09:58:22 pm »
I retract my criticism of the system, just checked and I missed Fulham that season so on 18🤔

Bugger mate :(

Online stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17159 on: May 10, 2021, 07:03:46 am »
So when I have full European credits for the last 10 years when we've been in it, I'll now have to go in a ballot to get on the ACS with someone who could have gone just 4 games in Europe for the first time? Who makes this shit up?