Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2060107 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #16840 on: May 6, 2021, 04:18:39 pm »
Let's see how bitter you are when they ban flights from Ireland next season

I'll be fine mate, don't you worry  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16841 on: May 6, 2021, 04:25:37 pm »
But it's alright for him to bait me because I have been fucked over whilst he sits there on his 19 credits all fine and dandy I suppose.

If you invite people to self harm, you deserve all the shite you get.

Offline viewing only

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16842 on: May 6, 2021, 04:36:59 pm »
Aside from the in-fighting. The real issue here is that 300+ proper fans have been shafted by the club. In no way is that ok. Just make an extra 1-2,000 tickets available to everyone with 10 games or more last season who don’t have 18-19 required credits, there can’t be many... Someone is buying those tickets all the same. Better it be those people than someone with 0 credits.

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16843 on: May 6, 2021, 04:43:43 pm »
Aside from the in-fighting. The real issue here is that 300+ proper fans have been shafted by the club. In no way is that ok. Just make an extra 1-2,000 tickets available to everyone with 10 games or more last season who don’t have 18-19 required credits, there can’t be many... Someone is buying those tickets all the same. Better it be those people than someone with 0 credits.

Hopefully the club reconsider and reward loyalty as they always have done instead of null and voiding efforts.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16844 on: May 6, 2021, 04:46:49 pm »
If you invite people to self harm, you deserve all the shite you get.

haha the state of this.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16845 on: May 6, 2021, 04:48:09 pm »
Sent two carefully worded and polite emails to the club, hopefully every one of the 300 does the same.

Online stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #16846 on: May 6, 2021, 04:50:00 pm »
So basically: if you went to 13 games out of 19 in 18/19 you can buy any tickets for the next season. If you went to 13 games out of 15 in 19/20 you're fucked. It's a disgrace and it's unfair. You expect these kind of decisions from the club but to think that SOS agreed with this, it makes me wanna vomit. It's not too late from the club and SOS to review this decision and do the right thing

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #16847 on: May 6, 2021, 04:54:06 pm »
Spot on,especially the last bit.

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #16848 on: May 6, 2021, 05:10:30 pm »
Does anyone think the club is just using Covid as an excuse to reduce the number of people in the guaranteed sales. After seeing how many extra tickets were available for games in the second half of 19/20, we know that more than 300 members with 13 failed fan update. Even if they allowed these 300 on 13+ for the first time into the guaranteed sale (assuming that number is accurate), there would still be fewer people in the sales than there were before.

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #16849 on: May 6, 2021, 05:12:55 pm »
Would be nice if the TO released all these numbers in their announcement tomorrow.

Offline viewing only

• Main Stander
« Reply #16850 on: May 6, 2021, 05:13:43 pm »
So basically: if you went to 13 games out of 19 in 18/19 you can buy any tickets for the next season. If you went to 13 games out of 15 in 19/20 you're fucked. It's a disgrace and it's unfair. You expect these kind of decisions from the club but to think that SOS agreed with this, it makes me wanna vomit. It's not too late from the club and SOS to review this decision and do the right thing

Spot on.

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #16851 on: May 6, 2021, 05:18:23 pm »
Would be nice if the TO released all these numbers in their announcement tomorrow.

Is there definitely going to be an announcement?

It would be nice to see some transparency on numbers, and who and who isn't being considered.
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16852 on: May 6, 2021, 05:21:11 pm »
How do you find out if your membership is on auto renew? I can't find it in the members area or on the new ticketing website.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16853 on: May 6, 2021, 05:22:53 pm »
How do you find out if your membership is on auto renew? I can't find it in the members area or on the new ticketing website.

Under memberships it should be but mines been blank, you should get an email about the auto-renew (I got mine today).

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #16854 on: May 6, 2021, 05:22:55 pm »

Someone asked this the other day and I had a look and couldn't find it like it used to say. But you would probably have had an email this afternoon to say your membership is auto-renewing next week.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16855 on: May 6, 2021, 05:37:26 pm »
Someone asked this the other day and I had a look and couldn't find it like it used to say. But you would probably have had an email this afternoon to say your membership is auto-renewing next week.

Yeah I have but my mum hasn't and we couldn't find it. We think she's on the autorenewal but not sure.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #16856 on: May 6, 2021, 05:38:35 pm »
Hard to see how they could have counted 2019/20, even pro rata.

Would those who had bought tickets in the bulk sales for matches that were postponed and then cancelled have kept the credit towards the 13? If not and people are proposing that it was just going to be on matches that took place then that's not fair.

Also not fair on those who could have got up to 13 or more by buying tickets and attending one of the cancelled matches on a game by game basis.

Those who attended 13 or more games at least got to go to the games, unless they were just buying tickets to get their credits up.
Legacy fan

Online stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #16857 on: May 6, 2021, 05:41:58 pm »

Would those who had bought tickets in the bulk sales for matches that were postponed and then cancelled have kept the credit towards the 13? If not and people are proposing that it was just going to be on matches that took place then that's not fair.

Also not fair on those who could have got up to 13 or more by buying tickets and attending one of the cancelled matches on a game by game basis.

Those who attended 13 or more games at least got to go to the games, unless they were just buying tickets to get their credits up.

But what about if someone  attended 13 games, even without the last 4 games. Dont you think it's fair that they can buy any tickets next season?

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #16858 on: May 6, 2021, 05:45:08 pm »
But what about if someone  attended 13 games, even without the last 4 games. Dont you think it's fair that they can buy any tickets next season?

Not ahead of someone who maybe had attended 11 and had tickets for two more which got cancelled. Not their fault they didn't end up on 13 is it?

Assuming that's what has happened of course, if tickets bought for the cancelled matches weren't going to be counted for credits then I don't think it's fair to count any of the games. If they could count them then maybe they should do something different.
Legacy fan

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16859 on: May 6, 2021, 05:50:00 pm »

Everyone that got fucked over only thinks they got fucked over because they believe what the club have decided to do isn't fair. What would have been fair to do from the club was make a decision that doesn't fuck them over, but fuck someone else over instead. 

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16860 on: May 6, 2021, 05:50:42 pm »

It’s not that hard to see, really.

This is about looking after as many people as possible, and rewarding their loyalty.

I do think anyone that actually had a ticket for the postponed games should have their credit counted. They too have been through the arduous process of trying to secure a ticket.

Whatever works best for an individual from the below two options...

1. Pro-rata on the 15 games that took place at 68%, like every other season. So 11+ games attended guarantees it.

Or 2. Whether they would have been on 13+ because they had already secured tickets for the postponed matches.

THAT is the fairest way which ensures last season isn’t null and void loyalty.

However, that said, I am almost certain that the TO has already wiped off the history for tickets that were purchased and postponed. So that’s fucked up my beautiful suggestion if so.

Online stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #16861 on: May 6, 2021, 05:54:32 pm »
Not ahead of someone who maybe had attended 11 and had tickets for two more which got cancelled. Not their fault they didn't end up on 13 is it?

Assuming that's what has happened of course, if tickets bought for the cancelled matches weren't going to be counted for credits then I don't think it's fair to count any of the games. If they could count them then maybe they should do something different.

It's not their fault that they didnt reached 13 beacuse the last 4 games were cancelled. And if it was for me I would allow tickets for whoever had 11/12 tickets in that season. But I can understand that it could be hard to decide what to do in this situation. But i also think that  people that had 13 credits (without the last 4 games) deserve to buy tickets like fans that bought 13 games in the 18/19

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #16862 on: May 6, 2021, 05:55:42 pm »
Everyone that got fucked over only thinks they got fucked over because they believe what the club have decided to do isn't fair. What would have been fair to do from the club was make a decision that doesn't fuck them over, but fuck someone else over instead.

Exactly

I think that writing 19/20 off as far as credits is concerned is probably the fairest thing to do but someone is always going to lose out. If you got to 13 for the first time last season and are looking at losing that then that's a shame, but it would also be a shame if you were on 13 from the season before and would have been on 13 again but for the cancelled matches.
Legacy fan

Online stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #16863 on: May 6, 2021, 06:05:14 pm »
Exactly

I think that writing 19/20 off as far as credits is concerned is probably the fairest thing to do but someone is always going to lose out. If you got to 13 for the first time last season and are looking at losing that then that's a shame, but it would also be a shame if you were on 13 from the season before and would have been on 13 again but for the cancelled matches.

But these people wont be losing out because they're gonna take into consideration credits from 18/19. Was it that hard including in the sale, fans with 13 games for the season 19/20. What happened to the tickets that few supporters lost because they failed the fan update?

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #16864 on: May 6, 2021, 06:10:29 pm »
I actually benefit from the announcement today as I only managed 8 in 19/20 and 14 in 18/19. I’d be in the guaranteed sale but if I wanted to go with a mate who only accrued 10 in 18/19 I’d have to risk my guaranteed seat in a ballot with potentially 100,000 others?
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16865 on: May 6, 2021, 06:12:36 pm »
I actually benefit from the announcement today as I only managed 8 in 19/20 and 14 in 18/19. I’d be in the guaranteed sale but if I wanted to go with a mate who only accrued 10 in 18/19 I’d have to risk my guaranteed seat in a ballot with potentially 100,000 others?

There won't be 100,000 in a ballot. But yes you would.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #16866 on: May 6, 2021, 06:13:47 pm »
But these people wont be losing out because they're gonna take into consideration credits from 18/19. Was it that hard including in the sale, fans with 13 games for the season 19/20. What happened to the tickets that few supporters lost because they failed the fan update?

If you didn't have 13 in 18/19 but would have got them in 19/20 but for the cancellations then you would lose out.

I don't think they could have found a solution that would have satisfied everyone, maybe their systems just aren't up to it.

I think the biggest issue is letting people have a list of up to 20 people that they can transfer tickets to, can't see the thinking behind that at all.
Legacy fan

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #16867 on: May 6, 2021, 06:19:26 pm »
There won't be 100,000 in a ballot. But yes you would.
That’s crazy. So if you had 12 games from 18/19 you’d have the same chance as someone who buys a membership this summer and has never previously attended a game? I don’t know why they’ve brought a ballot into play. They’ve replaced the previous outdated ticketing system with a new one which was supposed to resolve the issues of the one before and decided against using it properly. Why not keep the staggered members ticket sales of 4+ or 8+?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16868 on: May 6, 2021, 06:27:26 pm »
That’s crazy. So if you had 12 games from 18/19 you’d have the same chance as someone who buys a membership this summer and has never previously attended a game? I don’t know why they’ve brought a ballot into play. They’ve replaced the previous outdated ticketing system with a new one which was supposed to resolve the issues of the one before and decided against using it properly. Why not keep the staggered members ticket sales of 4+ or 8+?

To be fair nothing has changed in that regard except a few category A games. The introduction of a ballot doesn't change anything for 12 or 13 of the games. 

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #16869 on: May 6, 2021, 06:36:03 pm »
To be fair nothing has changed in that regard except a few category A games. The introduction of a ballot doesn't change anything for 12 or 13 of the games. 
True but at least in the bulk sales the power (albeit very limited) was in your hands as it was in the late availability sales which a lot of us scrapping for tickets over the last few seasons have benefited from. A ballot is virtually a closed shop if the uptake was 100% (which it won’t be but how far does it trickle down to people who were unsuccessful?). What I’m getting at is I have an extremely limited chance of going the match with my mates unless we’re both successful in a ballot for the same game. They got 10 and 8 games in 18/19 so they’re as much fucked over by this as people with 13+ from 19/20 in my opinion.

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16870 on: May 6, 2021, 06:36:23 pm »
Anyone else on auto renew but not received an email yet?

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16871 on: May 6, 2021, 06:46:50 pm »
True but at least in the bulk sales the power (albeit very limited) was in your hands as it was in the late availability sales which a lot of us scrapping for tickets over the last few seasons have benefited from. A ballot is virtually a closed shop if the uptake was 100% (which it won’t be but how far does it trickle down to people who were unsuccessful?). What I’m getting at is I have an extremely limited chance of going the match with my mates unless we’re both successful in a ballot for the same game. They got 10 and 8 games in 18/19 so they’re as much fucked over by this as people with 13+ from 19/20 in my opinion.

Late availability sales remain
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16872 on: May 6, 2021, 06:48:48 pm »
Anyone else on auto renew but not received an email yet?

Yep.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16873 on: May 6, 2021, 06:59:42 pm »
Those who are in the 'could have got 13 if the last 4 games were on late sale' club

Bearing in mind there would have been about 4 tickets returned for those 4 matches during a title run in and trophy presentation..

They should bring back the old site, put those 4 games on and then flash some mock red blocks for a couple of seconds at a time sporadically throughout the day.

If you get one you're in next season.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #16874 on: May 6, 2021, 07:07:47 pm »
Those who are in the 'could have got 13 if the last 4 games were on late sale' club

Bearing in mind there would have been about 4 tickets returned for those 4 matches during a title run in and trophy presentation..

They should bring back the old site, put those 4 games on and then flash some mock red blocks for a couple of seconds at a time sporadically throughout the day.

If you get one you're in next season.
that Burnley game was my nailed on 13th absolutely no doubt about it considering I was 12/12 in games I tried last season

Offline choi

• of sex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Toto
« Reply #16875 on: May 6, 2021, 07:09:09 pm »

No it's not their fault, but it's not like they paid for the ticket and then just didn't get to go - they got a full refund which is a fair enough reason for them to 'lose' that credit.
I'd honestly like to know if anyone in that boat would be bothered/hurt if the 300 who attended 13+ got into the guaranteed sale? Can they at least see that the 300 people should be ahead of them?

What happened to the tickets that few supporters lost because they failed the fan update?

A very good point. Adding 300 more people to the guaranteed wouldn't have changed anything in terms of allocation (compared to the start of 19/20) as according to Graham, 1000 members on 13+ failed to do the fan update last season. It feels like the decision has been based solely on keeping the number of complaints down to a minimum.

1000 did not do the Update who could have.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16876 on: May 6, 2021, 07:09:42 pm »
that Burnley game was my nailed on 13th absolutely no doubt about it considering I was 12/12 in games I tried last season

Was that a midweek, I can’t remember?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16877 on: May 6, 2021, 07:10:01 pm »
In all fairness this was the result I expected when I thought about this situation last March so really just confirming the inevitable, feels like 3 wasted years in England to be honest, at least I can live basically where I want now and keep my cup credits for a few trips a year, the ballot system I do agree with but also it makes getting 13+ even more difficult now, friends and family system won't help either.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16878 on: May 6, 2021, 07:10:46 pm »
Was that a midweek, I can’t remember?
Saturday lunchtime at the end of April, league would've been wrapped, doubt they would've taken full allocation too, Villa would've been another very good chance too

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16879 on: May 6, 2021, 07:10:55 pm »
How do you register for tickets without membership?

I've got kids and I'm too stingy to get them a membership but want them to be on friends and family lists for people with seasies and memberships. Can't work out how I register them. Can anyone help?
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!