Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2090396 times)

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #16800 on: May 6, 2021, 03:37:19 pm »
So you are saying it was bad when you were in there then?!?  Not really helping your argument there mate!

That’s exactly what I’m saying. Interesting enough, I alone do not have the voice of ten thousand men.

Grow up.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16801 on: May 6, 2021, 03:38:27 pm »
That’s exactly what I’m saying. Interesting enough, I alone do not have the voice of ten thousand men.

Grow up.

I am fully grown thanks.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #16802 on: May 6, 2021, 03:38:49 pm »
There are no bulk sales now though are there?!

Actually, that's a fair point, unless people try their luck on the 13+ sale as we know there's plenty of people who don't read the instructions properly, but yeah it shouldn't be as bad although the 13+ sales are still pretty stressful even being guaranteed a ticket!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #16803 on: May 6, 2021, 03:43:32 pm »
Don't bring VAR into this as well ffs  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16804 on: May 6, 2021, 03:44:24 pm »
Ahh ok, I get that part. What I don't know is if there's a pre login to prevent lots of folk who don't qualify trying to login or overload on day of a bulk sale like we've had historically

What is needed for bulk sales is not even being able to get in a queue to log in though. You'll still gets thousands blocking the queue only to get to the front and then realise once they log in that there's nothing for them to buy.

Edit - yes, as Harinder said above.

Yeah the way it functions will be that way
Just got to make sure the pre-login page doesnt crash hahahaha

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16805 on: May 6, 2021, 03:45:31 pm »
There are no bulk sales now though are there?!

Actually, that's a fair point, unless people try their luck on the 13+ sale as we know there's plenty of people who don't read the instructions properly, but yeah it shouldn't be as bad although the 13+ sales are still pretty stressful even being guaranteed a ticket!

Yeah there is bulks still, just have to fight for the best seats though

I want 305 :D

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16806 on: May 6, 2021, 03:47:43 pm »
And the vice chair of Spirit of Shankly is on the ticketing committee that came up with this criteria with the club

And that vice chair said I’d be alright with my 13 games from 19/20 just a few weeks ago

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #16807 on: May 6, 2021, 03:48:12 pm »
Yeah there is bulks still, just have to fight for the best seats though

I want 305 :D

Just give us a fucking season ticket and make our lives easier ffs! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16808 on: May 6, 2021, 03:48:58 pm »
Well this is a complete and utter lie isn't it.

I certainly didn't spend all season saying that, in fact I spent all season saying I DIDN'T know the secret, because everyone assumed I did.

I worked it out towards the end of the season. And do you know how many tickets I got using the secret?

Absolutely fucking none.

And also to be clear, because I know nobody believes me, I have absolutely no idea what this secret is. Still not sure there even is one.

To be fair you did say this but forgive me for not believing you when there were multiple posts like these afterwards:

I knew there was a magic ‘straight in’ time so a bit like you I created 60 different profiles in Chrome and I joined the queue every minute from 7.15 to 8.15 until I figured the correct time.

I know mate, it's why I'm not saying a word :)

I know, I worked it out myself.

But it's not on me to say, I'm still scared in case we keep this system somehow :D

3 mins

Every ticket sale would see you do this by the way just to show how good you were at getting into the ticket system on time.

I've been in on 4 different browsers. Sorted myself and helped someone else out

Definitely, definitely not bragging about how good you were at getting into the old ticketing website

Sorted, nice and easy

No sir, not at all...

That's all I can be arsed going through to be honest but there's only one person lying here and that's you. I've actually got some sympathy for some of the others who are missing out but for you? Absolutely none whatsoever. This is karma for you.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16809 on: May 6, 2021, 03:49:31 pm »
And that vice chair said I’d be alright with my 13 games from 19/20 just a few weeks ago

Diddums, cry me a river!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16810 on: May 6, 2021, 03:50:16 pm »
Attend or buy?

Well priorty to those who attend

Because that’s literally what credits and loyalty are

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16811 on: May 6, 2021, 03:54:27 pm »
Well it's not happening, so you will need to find something else to be bitter about  :wave

Let's see how bitter you are when they ban flights from Ireland next season

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16812 on: May 6, 2021, 03:57:01 pm »
Just give us a fucking season ticket and make our lives easier ffs! ;D

I'd pay the same as a member if i could have the same seat every year and not worry about the bloody bulks for decent seats!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16813 on: May 6, 2021, 03:58:51 pm »

To be fair you did say this but forgive me for not believing you when there were multiple posts like these afterwards:

Every ticket sale would see you do this by the way just to show how good you were at getting into the ticket system on time.

Definitely, definitely not bragging about how good you were at getting into the old ticketing website

No sir, not at all...

That's all I can be arsed going through to be honest but there's only one person lying here and that's you. I've actually got some sympathy for some of the others who are missing out but for you? Absolutely none whatsoever. This is karma for you.

Er, yeah because I always logged in at the same time every time. And I always got in.

So I knew there was something behind it.

It was then, towards the end of the season when I tested it out with the 60 browsers and worked it out, and then had it confirmed.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #16814 on: May 6, 2021, 03:58:59 pm »
Well priorty to those who attend

Because that’s literally what credits and loyalty are

So you are advocating attendance over buying?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #16815 on: May 6, 2021, 03:59:51 pm »

No sir, not at all...

Yep I agree, got sympathy for others but this is a joke.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16816 on: May 6, 2021, 04:00:24 pm »

No sir, not at all...

Also, hahahaha

Serves me right for being good at getting tickets on the old site?

Whatever. I don't need sympathy from anyone mate, least of all you

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #16817 on: May 6, 2021, 04:01:15 pm »

You are quite the charmer aren’t you.  God forbid anyone disagrees with you.  Others I have sympathy for, you my sympathy has evaporated.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16818 on: May 6, 2021, 04:02:01 pm »

[/quote]
So you are advocating attendance over buying?

I don't know where you're going with this, but yes, of course I am.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #16819 on: May 6, 2021, 04:02:23 pm »

I suppose you would prefer scousers to get tickets ahead of everyone else as well then?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16820 on: May 6, 2021, 04:02:51 pm »
You are quite the charmer aren’t you.  God forbid anyone disagrees with you.  Others I have sympathy for, you my sympathy has evaporated.

I don't give a single fuck mate to be honest

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16821 on: May 6, 2021, 04:03:41 pm »
I suppose you would prefer scousers to get tickets ahead of everyone else as well then?

Not really as then I'd never get one.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16822 on: May 6, 2021, 04:03:55 pm »
Now now ladies :lickin

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #16823 on: May 6, 2021, 04:04:29 pm »
Not really as then I'd never get one.

So why wind someone up due to their location?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16824 on: May 6, 2021, 04:05:18 pm »
How dare I become good at getting tickets through the ticket site (without knowing of any secret, just using the same method that I found had worked)

How dare I help several people out on here with getting tickets last season

What a bastard I am.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #16825 on: May 6, 2021, 04:05:25 pm »
Now now ladies :lickin

😂😂 just don’t like it when people’s location is brought into things.  Totally unnecessary

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16826 on: May 6, 2021, 04:06:10 pm »
How long is loyal though? 12 months or 60?

Could have someone whos done 13,13,13,13,9 (plus had 4 cancelled games) compared to someone who had 0,0,0,4,13

And this for me is the issue the club has to deal with.  There's no right answer to this. 
« Last Edit: May 6, 2021, 04:07:52 pm by Jon_YNWA82 »

Offline Samio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16827 on: May 6, 2021, 04:07:04 pm »
Getting a bit sidetracked here...

Can we all get back to rewarding loyalty for last season as it has been for every other season. Attend 68% of games, guaranteed tickets.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16828 on: May 6, 2021, 04:07:38 pm »
Those lads who would have missed out on Atletico but now have full CL credits because I was able to get in and help them.

I deserve shafting for that. What a twat I was.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16829 on: May 6, 2021, 04:08:27 pm »
😂😂 just don’t like it when people’s location is brought into things.  Totally unnecessary

But it's alright for him to bait me because I have been fucked over whilst he sits there on his 19 credits all fine and dandy I suppose.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #16830 on: May 6, 2021, 04:09:01 pm »
Getting a bit sidetracked here...

Can we all get back to rewarding loyalty for last season as it has been for every other season. Attend 68% of games, guaranteed tickets.

We can, I sympathise with you but the club cannot win here, it was not a normal season and will not be a normal season next year either!

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16831 on: May 6, 2021, 04:09:40 pm »
From what I've heard, the buy or attend argument will soon be a thing of the past. Just is what I heard from a mate on the ticketing forum a while back

It was meant to be that if the ticket isn't scanned you will lose the credit, whether or not that is still the case I don't know

Any ideas Harinder? Obviously with the caveat that next season is not valid credits, but surely if it is the case they'd be trialling it next season, before implementing it for 22/23 and removing real credits

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #16832 on: May 6, 2021, 04:09:52 pm »
But it's alright for him to bait me because I have been fucked over whilst he sits there on his 19 credits all fine and dandy I suppose.

No it isn’t, just don’t bring someone’s location or background into it. Simple.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16833 on: May 6, 2021, 04:10:03 pm »
Those lads who would have missed out on Atletico but now have full CL credits because I was able to get in and help them.

I deserve shafting for that. What a twat I was.

Those lads would have been able to get their own tickets if you had told them the secret to getting into the site but then you wouldn't get the kudos for being such a top bloke would you? Oh and before you say it no I don't believe you when you say you didn't know what it was

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16834 on: May 6, 2021, 04:10:28 pm »
We can, I sympathise with you but the club cannot win here, it was not a normal season and will not be a normal season next year either!

The fact it's not a normal season isn't an excuse.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16835 on: May 6, 2021, 04:11:36 pm »
Those lads would have been able to get their own tickets if you had told them the secret to getting into the site but then you wouldn't get the kudos for being such a top bloke would you? Oh and before you say it no I don't believe you when you say you didn't know what it was

And as I keep telling you, I didn't know the secret at that point.

Offline Samio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16836 on: May 6, 2021, 04:11:54 pm »

What the club can do is reward loyalty for last season like they have done for every other season, though ;)

68% of games attend, guaranteed sales.

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #16837 on: May 6, 2021, 04:12:23 pm »

It wasn't his decision to make and in fairness to him I remember him posting at the time and he didn't actually say you would be fine.
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16838 on: May 6, 2021, 04:12:33 pm »
no I don't believe you when you say you didn't know what it was

First, I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not.

But if I did know, then I would be on 15/15 and not 13/15 wouldn't I, genius.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16839 on: May 6, 2021, 04:13:19 pm »
It wasn't his decision to make and in fairness to him I remember him posting at the time and he didn't actually say you would be fine.

He literally did.