Author Topic: SSC NAPOLI vs LIVERPOOL match tickets  (Read 161287 times)

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
Re: SSC NAPOLI vs LIVERPOOL match tickets
« Reply #1040 on: September 19, 2019, 06:46:24 pm »
It’s probably  the same people who were advising supporters  not to go to the Hull away a few years back during the protest. They still bought for loyalty.They are now filling their pockets with dosh selling on tickets.This racket is common place and I’m glad you’ve bought it up.

The Hull protest was part of the Twenty's plenty campaign which eventually helped securing the £30 away ticket price. If fans hadn't have brought for that game the protest would have been pointless as somebody else would have brought the ticket.
As for the European away credits until LFC start asking for 100% pick up and no chance of changing the name on the pick up from the name of the person on the season ticket this issue wont stop as it encourages people to buy for credit or pass it on as everybody knows once your off the ladder you've got no chance on getting back on it. Just like the league and cup aways. 

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1041 on: September 19, 2019, 07:13:42 pm »
It’s probably  the same people who were advising supporters  not to go to the Hull away a few years back during the protest. They still bought for loyalty.

That's one of the maddest connections I've ever heard of.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #1042 on: September 19, 2019, 09:13:54 pm »
We saw 1 other LFC fan on his own before we got into the ground Tuesday and he had a spare. We made our own way to the ground, was surprised all the vendors outside sold ice cold beer in bottles. I'd say our end was half full.

The weather was great and it was great to catch up with a few friendly faces but hopefully we don't draw these again.

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #1043 on: September 20, 2019, 10:10:46 am »
I remember Fulham last year guys opposite me on the train had about 40 tickets all in separate envelopes, both had 2 phones going the whole way down to London ,

Ha I am sure all regular match goers know who this person is......

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1044 on: September 20, 2019, 04:06:56 pm »
We saw 1 other LFC fan on his own before we got into the ground Tuesday and he had a spare. We made our own way to the ground, was surprised all the vendors outside sold ice cold beer in bottles. I'd say our end was half full.

The weather was great and it was great to catch up with a few friendly faces but hopefully we don't draw these again.

No issues making your own way in I take it?
YNWA.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #1045 on: September 20, 2019, 09:08:47 pm »
No issues making your own way in I take it?

Had no problems, the 3 of us wasn't thrilled about the buses in Naples last season or Belgrade hence why we Fucked them off.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #1046 on: September 20, 2019, 10:32:58 pm »
Had no problems, the 3 of us wasn't thrilled about the buses in Naples last season or Belgrade hence why we Fucked them off.
We did it in Belgrade as well, no issues at all. Mates that went to Napoli were staying in a hotel right next to the away end so no need for buses either.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.