Author Topic: Genk away  (Read 59186 times)

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
Re: Genk away
« Reply #200 on: October 6, 2019, 10:34:16 am »
There are no trains or buses that go from Genk to Hasselt after the game and yes taxis are quite expensive here and there are no uber available outside Brussels.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #201 on: October 6, 2019, 11:54:41 am »
£57.50 for a ticket. Just noticed that. Again. Why???
We’ve got UEFA to thank for that with the price cap of €70 that they have set, it just means that every club will charge us full whack...or in the case of Genk, a whole €5 less.

Well in UEFA, that really showed them  ::)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: October 6, 2019, 01:55:39 pm »
£57.50 for a ticket. Just noticed that. Again. Why???
because that's what Genk want to charge for it probably  it's under the price cap so nowt wrong with it

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #203 on: October 6, 2019, 02:57:58 pm »
because that's what Genk want to charge for it probably  it's under the price cap so nowt wrong with it

It was €120 for a three group game ticket for Genk fans in the same area.
Long live the King

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #204 on: October 6, 2019, 03:37:51 pm »
And yet so far Salzburg and us have been charged 65 each?? Don't we still have to be charged the same as home fans or can they get away with that as they are paying for the set ::no

UEFA have just made it worse :wanker
We are a team of one half.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: October 6, 2019, 04:45:18 pm »
It was €120 for a three group game ticket for Genk fans in the same area.
group discount good idea shame we dont do the same when buying in bulk but if they are charging people buying one off the same price nowt wrong with it

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #206 on: October 6, 2019, 06:18:04 pm »
Mates of mine have booked the Eurostar to Hasselt, just had a look on the website at trains to Brussells and it says ''Your ticket is valid on any local train in Belgium for 24hrs from the time your Eurostar arrives, and for 24hrs before your Eurostar departs on your return journey.''

Does anybody know if this covers Hasselt or not? I'm on 11 credits so will only book up if I get sorted.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: October 6, 2019, 06:33:25 pm »
Mates of mine have booked the Eurostar to Hasselt, just had a look on the website at trains to Brussells and it says ''Your ticket is valid on any local train in Belgium for 24hrs from the time your Eurostar arrives, and for 24hrs before your Eurostar departs on your return journey.''

Does anybody know if this covers Hasselt or not? I'm on 11 credits so will only book up if I get sorted.

Yeah, you don't need the to worry about the Belgian train.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: October 6, 2019, 08:04:27 pm »

Fuck sake. I booked a train. Thankfully just one way so far.
YNWA.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #209 on: October 6, 2019, 10:42:03 pm »

Thanks Phil.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #210 on: October 6, 2019, 11:04:50 pm »
Is that all Eurostar tkts though as I think ours just say Brussells Midi. Hope so :)

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: October 7, 2019, 07:34:34 am »
There are no trains or buses that go from Genk to Hasselt after the game and yes taxis are quite expensive here and there are no uber available outside Brussels.

Given the fact that taxi's are expensive, would you advise pre-booking? As don't see any other way of getting back to Hasselt other than taxis. (If we get tickets as we're in the 11 credit scrum)

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #212 on: October 7, 2019, 10:14:02 am »
Liverpool FC have released the following ticket details for the Champions League fixture with KRC Genk at the Luminus Arena on Wednesday October 23.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 9pm local time.

LFC has received an allocation of 1,037 tickets for supporters to purchase. 

Please note seats situated on the first three rows (rows 0, 1 and 2) are severely restricted in view due to the accessibility structure and advertising boards at pitch level within the stadium.

We have also received a further allocation of 240 top category seats that, in line with UEFA guidelines, will be used as part of the players' allocation, the club’s UEFA Youth League team’s players and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

Ticket collection process

The club will implement a random ticket collection process for this fixture. Bookings will be selected at random and all supporters within that booking will be required to collect their ticket from a designated location in Genk. Further details can be found below.

Ticket prices

Adults: £57.50

Sale dates

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand executive box holders, premium level and centenary club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled supporters: Within the allocation, we have received 10 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Official Members who recorded previous ticket purchases for wheelchair bays for UEFA Champions League away fixtures -  please click here for full details.

All other supporters

The below sales will take place online only and you may have to queue at times.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Official Members based on UEFA Champions League away fixtures recorded during 2019-20, 2018-19 and 2017-18 seasons:

SSC Napoli (2019-20)
FC Barcelona (2018-19)
FC Porto (2018-19)
Bayern Munich (2018-19)
Paris Saint-Germain (2018-19)
Red Star Belgrade (2018-19)
SSC Napoli (2018-19)
AS Roma (2017-18)
Manchester City (2017-18)
FC Porto (2017-18)
Sevilla (2017-18)
Maribor (2017-18)
Spartak Moscow (2017-18)
12 or more games: from 8.15am on Wednesday October 9 until 10.30am on Thursday October 10.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

11 or more games: from 11am on Thursday October 10.

The above sale will take place on a first come, first served basis and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

The number of qualifying supporters will far exceed the number of tickets available during this sale and therefore no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Details to be provided at time of booking for all supporters travelling to and attending the game.

The correct details for the supporter attending the game must be provided on the online form for the following reasons:

If your booking is randomly selected for collection in Genk, ONLY the person named will be able to collect the ticket - no exceptions.
The ID required for supporters selected for collection must match the details provided.
For supporters selected to collect in Genk, full collection details will be sent to the email address and mobile number provided – please ensure you provide a valid email address and mobile number.
Changes cannot be made once you have completed your purchase. 

Please have the following details ready prior to making your booking:

Forename
Surname
Address
Date of birth
Country of birth
Passport or National Identity Number
Mobile number
Email address
Outbound travel date
Method of travel into Genk: plane/car/coach/train
Estimated time of arrival into Genk
Accommodation details
Return travel date
Delivery/collection of tickets

A ballot to select supporters who must collect their ticket in Genk will take place AFTER the main sales have ended.

Therefore, all supporters must select one of the following fulfilment methods during the booking:

1. Collect

Tickets will be held for collection at ANFIELD only.
Collection dates will be updated here.
Tickets should be collected before 3pm, Saturday October 19.
2. UK post

Tickets will be sent special delivery to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £5.65.
Royal Mail will send a tracking number to the email address registered on our ticketing system.
3. Overseas post

Tickets will be sent via DHL to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £12.46.
Please note: The fulfilment method chosen will be disregarded for those supporters selected to collect their ticket in Genk.

Ticket collection process in Genk

On Friday October 11, an email and SMS will be sent to the contact details provided on the form for every supporter selected to collect their ticket in Genk.

On Friday October 18, a further email and SMS will be sent to the contact details provided on the form:

EMAIL will include:
A unique reference number
Full details of the collection point
The identification required to collect the ticket
Supporters will be required to show this email when collecting their ticket.

SMS will include:
A unique collection reference number
Link to full details regarding ticket collection
A full list of Q&As can be viewed here.

Following the game, should your ticket remain uncollected, the purchase will be cancelled from the record the ticket was registered to with no refund given.

There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.

We would also like to remind supporters that important safety information for supporters travelling to Genk will be provided in the lead up to the game.

The information provided is in conjunction with Belgian authorities and LFC club officials, and we strongly advise that you follow all the information and instructions given.

We urge supporters not to travel without a ticket.

For a step-by-step guide to purchasing tickets online, please click here.
For away support information, click here.
For general information, click here.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: October 7, 2019, 10:42:59 am »
Given the fact that taxi's are expensive, would you advise pre-booking? As don't see any other way of getting back to Hasselt other than taxis. (If we get tickets as we're in the 11 credit scrum)

Any of your lads drive? Not sure if there's a car rental place in Hasselt but I had a look from Brussels - was about EUR60 for a day. I just don't really trust myself to drive on the other side of the road. I have no idea what I'm doing after the game still!
YNWA.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: October 7, 2019, 10:57:23 am »
Any of your lads drive? Not sure if there's a car rental place in Hasselt but I had a look from Brussels - was about EUR60 for a day. I just don't really trust myself to drive on the other side of the road. I have no idea what I'm doing after the game still!

Yeah, but like you wouldn't trust myself on the other side of the road. Have never done it in my life and not sure I'd be confident at midnight not knowing where I'm going in Belgium :D ;D ;D ;D

If we get tickets on Thursday, not holding out much hope, sure there'll be plenty looking to share cabs and minibuses back to Hasselt, as that appears to be where most are staying, if not no idea how to get back

Offline Kenny19

• Anny Roader
  • Dreaming our dreams and drifting within
« Reply #215 on: October 7, 2019, 11:35:18 am »
Seems like loads will struggle to find travel from the ground to Hasselt after the game with no public transport and a lack of cabs

If there would be enough interest, I'd be willing to get a coach organized right from the ground to Hasselt. Done a few footie coaches before and prices over here are not very expensive.

I'll contact some local coach companies right away to check availability/prices. Don't spend too much time on this forum so maybe send a whatsapp to +32476351432 if you might be interested or have any questions.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #216 on: October 7, 2019, 12:20:22 pm »
One of my mates booked for us all yesterday, an 8 seater and a 6 seater back to Hasselt after the match for €10 each.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #217 on: October 7, 2019, 02:34:56 pm »
One of my mates booked for us all yesterday, an 8 seater and a 6 seater back to Hasselt after the match for €10 each.
That sounds good. Who was that with please?

Seems like loads will struggle to find travel from the ground to Hasselt after the game with no public transport and a lack of cabs

If there would be enough interest, I'd be willing to get a coach organized right from the ground to Hasselt. Done a few footie coaches before and prices over here are not very expensive.

I'll contact some local coach companies right away to check availability/prices. Don't spend too much time on this forum so maybe send a whatsapp to +32476351432 if you might be interested or have any questions.
If we get tickets then possibly.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #218 on: October 8, 2019, 05:37:02 pm »
Sorry no idea as I never use taxis here. But my experience with Belgians is that they never give discount.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #219 on: October 9, 2019, 08:20:41 am »
Sorted. Went for the upper.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #220 on: October 9, 2019, 08:35:02 am »
Is it just me or does there seem to be less available this morning than there should be?

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: October 9, 2019, 08:44:11 am »
Is it just me or does there seem to be less available this morning than there should be?

How do you mean? There’s around 1100 dots on the seating plan from what I’ve just counted, but granted that could be wrong. Which is more than the allocation.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: October 9, 2019, 08:46:45 am »

Seems about right to me. 1k allocation, less corporate ballot, sponsors etc.
Still about 400 left inc the restricted views. I thought more would be gone already.

People get on very early too. I had mine in 2 baskets in 2 windows (a 6 and a 5) by 9:15:04

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #223 on: October 9, 2019, 09:02:59 am »

Me and the misses are booked in a hotel in Hasslet for the night of the game. i was going to book a car hire from Brussels (that we we arrive from) but decided against that as wanted to enjoy the Ale  ;D. anyone got any decent links to book a taxi (please) there will be space for 2 more people if anyone wants to share the cab.

Thanks in advance.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #224 on: October 9, 2019, 10:29:25 am »
That sounds good. Who was that with please?
If we get tickets then possibly.

Me and the misses are booked in a hotel in Hasslet for the night of the game. i was going to book a car hire from Brussels (that we we arrive from) but decided against that as wanted to enjoy the Ale  ;D. anyone got any decent links to book a taxi (please) there will be space for 2 more people if anyone wants to share the cab.

Thanks in advance.
The e-mail address of the taxi firm that we used to pre book is info@eco-taxi.be

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #225 on: October 9, 2019, 11:12:21 am »
How many likely to be left for tomorrow? And how many of us fighting for them?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #226 on: October 9, 2019, 11:16:11 am »
Showing sold out which means that some dickhead is basketing everything in order to count how many are left  :butt

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: October 9, 2019, 11:38:52 am »
How many likely to be left for tomorrow? And how many of us fighting for them?

I reckon max 250, with at least 1300 chasing them

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #228 on: October 9, 2019, 11:43:38 am »

Cheers. :-\
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: October 9, 2019, 11:54:41 am »
Cheers. :-\

No worries and probably 150 or less that aren't severely restricted

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: October 9, 2019, 12:34:33 pm »

Thanks in advance.

If you happen to be leaving after 4.30pm from Brussels I'd be in mate (just the one)  :)
YNWA.

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #231 on: October 9, 2019, 12:37:05 pm »
If you happen to be leaving after 4.30pm from Brussels I'd be in mate (just the one)  :)

Sorry mate. we are getting the train from Brussels to Genk.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #232 on: October 9, 2019, 02:36:35 pm »

Gonna be some scrap! Was hoping for a better than 1 in 5 chance.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: October 9, 2019, 02:57:11 pm »
Gonna be some scrap! Was hoping for a better than 1 in 5 chance.

Yeah me too, but looking highly unlikely to be any better than that, but it's dropping by the minute, probably better off checking in the morning to get a rough idea of how many are left, after the guaranteed ones have bought tonight when they get in from work

I wouldn't be shocked if it's less than 200 come 11am tomorrow, with over 100 in the severely restricted view bit

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #234 on: October 9, 2019, 10:16:05 pm »
Only 169 tickets left there now. If 1300 qualify it's going to be deadly getting one.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: October 9, 2019, 10:24:45 pm »
Only 169 tickets left there now. If 1300 qualify it's going to be deadly getting one.

Needle in a haystack job mate. If you don't get straight on there's zero chance. If nigh on 900 have got tickets in this sale, then there's only 1100 chasing the 169 🤣🤣
« Last Edit: October 9, 2019, 10:27:01 pm by Tiz Lad »

Online kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #236 on: October 10, 2019, 01:25:18 am »
I got the nod on two earlier today at face value. Is right .
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #237 on: October 10, 2019, 04:44:23 am »
48 non restricted and 104 restricted tickets left for the sale later today.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: October 10, 2019, 07:00:45 am »
48 non restricted and 104 restricted tickets left for the sale later today.

Based on the above that says 885 qualified for the first sale, don't think many thought there would so few left over for the second sale. So a 14.6% chance, going to be very tough

Basically if you're not straight on the site when the sale starts you've a zero chance of getting tickets

Offline Hightown Phil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: October 10, 2019, 09:52:42 am »
Based on the above that says 885 qualified for the first sale, don't think many thought there would so few left over for the second sale. So a 14.6% chance, going to be very tough

Basically if you're not straight on the site when the sale starts you've a zero chance of getting tickets

There's also the corporate ballot to take in to consideration.