Author Topic: Local dining gift ideas  (Read 1231 times)

Online Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
Local dining gift ideas
« on: November 30, 2022, 05:42:08 pm »
My brother has been spending more and more time with his partner close to Liverpool. This year we've decided on 'experience' Xmas gifts as none of us really have stuff we need. I wanted to get the two of them some sort of dining voucher somewhere, but have no idea what the options are being so far away. Is there anywhere 'notable' in the city to look at? I'm not looking for Michelin star prices, and she's a vegetarian so steak places etc are out.

Googling this really just brings up a bunch of Tripadvisor lists which I have no real reason to trust.

P.S. Don't have a go but places in Manchester are also a possibility if anyone knows any...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 05:46:38 pm by Riquende »
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Local dining gift ideas
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 06:25:59 pm »
How about bouchon deluxe , also allowed to be used at there salt house tapas restaurants , haven’t had a bad meal in any of them

https://salthousebouchon.co.uk/