Author Topic: Elon Musk  (Read 76946 times)

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
Elon Musk
« on: October 28, 2022, 09:49:16 am »
Obnoxious, wax-faced, pound-shop-Steve-Jobs, brain-dead narcissist, Elon Musk has acquired Twitter. Vows to reinstate Trump, stop wokeness and the ‘far-left’ and is already preaching about how ads are actually great.

The Twitter cesspit is about to become, er, a bigger cesspit. This could have a significant effect on the midterms.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Elon Musk
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 09:53:19 am »
It will end up worthless. People will just switch off and the right wingers will be left with yet another empty echo chamber with no one to argue with.

It will also kill Truth Social, leaving millions of idiots out of pocket and Digital Acquisition under investigation for a property they don't even want to buy anymore.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 09:55:57 am »
Never really knew much about the bloke except that he was championing electric cars and renewable energy, so I originally thought he was a good egg. Then came the Thai cave rescue. I've despised him ever since.

So if he plans to stop wokeness and the far left, how can he claim to be a free speech absolutist.

The idea of twitter becoming a cesspit terrifies me!

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 09:57:10 am »
It will end up worthless. People will just switch off and the right wingers will be left with yet another empty echo chamber with no one to argue with.

It will also kill Truth Social, leaving millions of idiots out of pocket and Digital Acquisition under investigation for a property they don't even want to buy anymore.

So it's a good thing, then? Agreed!

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2022, 09:57:12 am »
Saviour complex coming to the fore again

I didn't do it because it would be easy, I didn't do it to make more money. 

I did it to try and help humanity, whom I love. And I do so with humility, recognising that failure in pursuing this goal, despite our best efforts, is a very real possibility

the bird is freed
Believer

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2022, 09:58:06 am »

Nauseating.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2022, 09:58:17 am »
Obnoxious, wax-faced, pound-shop-Steve-Jobs, brain-dead narcissist, Elon Musk has acquired Twitter. Vows to reinstate Trump, stop wokeness and the ‘far-left’ and is already preaching about how ads are actually great.

The Twitter cesspit is about to become, er, a bigger cesspit. This could have a significant effect on the midterms.

Elon Must more like it.

Has to put his fingers into everything. Taiwan, Ukraine, US elections, crypto, Thai Cave Rescue, pronouns, stupid kids names.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2022, 10:01:51 am »
Never really knew much about the bloke except that he was championing electric cars and renewable energy, so I originally thought he was a good egg. Then came the Thai cave rescue. I've despised him ever since.

So if he plans to stop wokeness and the far left, how can he claim to be a free speech absolutist.

The idea of twitter becoming a cesspit terrifies me!
He’s both great and awful all wrapped up in one person…

Changing the face of transport, space travel largely through his own efforts is really quite something
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2022, 10:11:58 am »
Time to bin off Twitter I think. Hopefully something better comes along to replace it as it is really useful.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2022, 10:16:48 am »
He's a tit. No w needed in there.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2022, 10:19:45 am »

Considering he tried to buy it, fell out with the board, tried to pull out of the deal and was threatened with a court date to complete it - not sure how much he really wants to "save twitter"
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 10:31:10 am by redbyrdz »
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2022, 10:22:46 am »
He’s both great and awful all wrapped up in one person…

Changing the face of transport, space travel largely through his own efforts is really quite something

But I thought he didn't actually change anything, he just bought the companies making changes with daddies Apartheid money.

Also his plans for The Loop are fucking atrocious. And his self driving cars consistently run test dummies over. From what I can gather the things he wished to implement beyond what the companies he acquired were already doing, have failed.

He just spent money to make himself some techbro libertarian philosopher king - a small man with a god complex.

Online B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2022, 10:24:53 am »
Can't stand Twitter as it is right now so don't think it's the worst thing in the world personally. It used to be a lot more fun of a platform in the early years. If it dies that would be great. But as it is it's full of self important people with blue check marks used to strum up controversy, bad blood and pile ons. A million verified 'journalists' and paid political shills posting their hypocritical takes and political cheerleading. Not a fan.

It wouldn't be so bad but the trending algorithm and so on makes it impossible not to get sucked in.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2022, 10:34:24 am »
Wrong ‘un.

Just another rich daddies boy who has bought things & pretended to invent them.

I hope he destroys Twitter, good people leave in droves & it becomes another far right echo chamber where the remainders flail around looking for someone to bully.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2022, 10:36:59 am »
But I thought he didn't actually change anything, he just bought the companies making changes with daddies Apartheid money.

Also his plans for The Loop are fucking atrocious. And his self driving cars consistently run test dummies over. From what I can gather the things he wished to implement beyond what the companies he acquired were already doing, have failed.

He just spent money to make himself some techbro libertarian philosopher king - a small man with a god complex.

That's not fair.  He used Daddy's apartheid money AND billions of dollars of tax-payer-funded subsidies.  Oh, and he now campaigns against tax-payer-funded subsidies for businesses, especially those who compete with his businesses.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2022, 10:45:08 am »

No, Tesla would never have made it without him and his input…. He transformed them.

And space x even more so. 

These two companies will literally change the world and they wouldn’t have just happened anyway…starlink will bring internet to areas where it was previously unthinkable

Remarkable really.. He’s an incredible engineer and software engineer he really is…

And I think he’s being genuine when he says he did them for the betterment of mankind…

Portent to remember that Musk is someone with Asperger’s, I think many of his ‘quirks’ could be put down to that.

Some very worrying  other stuff form him though…

But I think he’s a perfect case of someone who isn’t black or white but is a really complex mix of conflicting values and impacts
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2022, 10:46:02 am »
No, Tesla would never have made it without him and his input…. He transformed them.

And space x even more so. 

These two companies will literally change the world and they wouldn’t have just happened anyway…starlink will bring internet to areas where it was previously unthinkable

Remarkable really.. He’s an incredible engineer and software engineer he really is…

And I think he’s being genuine when he says he did them for the betterment of mankind…

Portent to remember that Musk is someone with Asperger’s, I think many of his ‘quirks’ could be put down to that.

Some very worrying  other stuff form him though…

But I think he’s a perfect case of someone who isn’t black or white but is a really complex mix of conflicting values and impacts

He is an absolute beaut mate, simple as.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2022, 11:08:36 am »
I may be oversimplifying but isn't Tesla just the Apple of electric car makers?  The've established themselves as the must-have brand but their products are largely mundane?

Ignoring the niche GM EV1 (late 1990s) they were the first to start mass producing 'proper' cars unlike the quirky electric boxes that went before.  Credit to them for that - the Roadster was their iPad moment and it seemingly rattled a few of the more estasblished manufacturers.  Pretty much every car manufacturer now has electric models and, ignoring the hype, many have surpassed Tesla.  If Tesla accelerated that change then good on them.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2022, 11:13:23 am »
Really surface level thinking that. He’s a complex character … often conflicting and conflicted
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2022, 11:17:57 am »
I may be oversimplifying but isn't Tesla just the Apple of electric car makers?  The've established themselves as the must-have brand but their products are largely mundane?

Ignoring the niche GM EV1 (late 1990s) they were the first to start mass producing 'proper' cars unlike the quirky electric boxes that went before.  Credit to them for that - the Roadster was their iPad moment and it seemingly rattled a few of the more estasblished manufacturers.  Pretty much every car manufacturer now has electric models and, ignoring the hype, many have surpassed Tesla.  If Tesla accelerated that change then good on them.
They’ve created the market …. They are streets ahead of anyone else.

This is good for humanity …
W

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2022, 11:19:26 am »

When he facilitates Trump and the GOP getting back into power we can see whether this statement still stands.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2022, 11:25:09 am »
Really surface level thinking that. He’s a complex character … often conflicting and conflicted

The problem is, he thinks he knows everything and just wades in. He needs to learn to keep his gob shut at times. Maybe that is some sort of Asperger's trait (lack of social awareness), and with normal people, it wouldn't be much of an issue. The problem is, with his money and power, people automatically listen to him. Plus he's really bad of accepting he might be wrong.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2022, 11:26:00 am »
The problem is, he thinks he knows everything and just wades in. He needs to learn to keep his gob shut at times. Maybe that is some sort of Asperger's trait (lack of social awareness), and with normal people, it wouldn't be much of an issue. The peoblem is, with his money and power, people automatically listen to him. Plus he's really bad of accepting he might be wrong.

Absolutely agree with that ….

W

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2022, 11:26:01 am »
I'm kind of "meh" in relation to Twitter. I do use it especially when there's interesting stuff linked like on here, on other websites (like news sites) or in one of my WhatsApp group by people I know. I agree that there is loads of interesting stuff and good contributors on Twitter, but at the same time absolute shite and complete c*nts are just one click away (or often it's just scrolling down a bit to see some of the replies to a good post). It's why I could never be "fully" on Twitter, i.e. tweeting and commenting stuff or following loads of people and reading all their tweets. I also don't really see how it could really change, because it already is a fucking cesspool and I can't see how it could get much worse. The only way would be, if all the decent people decided to leave, but that's not going to happen in my view.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2022, 11:30:07 am »
It seems like once Twitter becomes a big part of your life it's difficult to not end up swinging to one extreme or the other.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2022, 11:38:02 am »
They’ve created the market …. They are streets ahead of anyone else.

This is good for humanity …
I agree on the first and third points  ;D

I don't think they're ahead of other car manufacturers anymore.  There's better cars in the premium price range (Porsche, Audi, BMW) and at £50k the entry point for a Model 3 is still out the reach of most.  It's going to be the likes of the Fiat 500, Nissan Leaf or the MG4 at £20-25k that will change the world.  As a premium brand Tesla will always have a particular target audience.

Edit: Sorry to reduce this to a discussion about cars.  It was more the wider point that Musk may have been a great innovator but that's been and gone, if he's just going to use his amassed billions to stoke culture wars then he'd be better off boarding one of his rockets.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2022, 11:41:45 am »
He's an absolute tw@t who is on the way to going Full Kanye. You would think he was some Tony Stark type who was personally designing space ships himself if you believed his hype machine. The nerd's answer to Taylor Swift.

Where's he even getting the money? Last I heard he could only do this by selling Tesla.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2022, 11:51:55 am »
I'm kind of "meh" in relation to Twitter. I do use it especially when there's interesting stuff linked like on here, on other websites (like news sites) or in one of my WhatsApp group by people I know. I agree that there is loads of interesting stuff and good contributors on Twitter, but at the same time absolute shite and complete c*nts are just one click away (or often it's just scrolling down a bit to see some of the replies to a good post). It's why I could never be "fully" on Twitter, i.e. tweeting and commenting stuff or following loads of people and reading all their tweets. I also don't really see how it could really change, because it already is a fucking cesspool and I can't see how it could get much worse. The only way would be, if all the decent people decided to leave, but that's not going to happen in my view.

If he turns Twitter into some sort of Truth Social on steroids he's going to see a mass exit of advertisers and that impacts his income (unless he starts charging people for subscriptions like YouTube). He obviously wants to drive down the staff costs and maximise the audience and revenues but allowing it be a festering pool of left/right wing vitriol is not going to last long.

I know he's objected to the AI and the 'impending' singularity but self-drive cars and algorithm driven censoring on Twitter are actually facilitating this.

His whole push towards colonising Mars is batshit crazy. It would probably cost a lot less to fix the planet we're actually on then to start from scratch on a planet that's about 9 months travel away.

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2022, 11:53:34 am »
If Elon Musk really thinks that the best way he can help humanity is by spending however many billions on Twatter, then I think that really says more than enough about his priorities, and probably his sanity (and certainly his wisdom). I suspect, like most other billionaires, that all he really cares about is power and prestige, hence his various grandiose projects, including his obsession with sending people into space.

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2022, 11:57:46 am »

I love Twitter and am very much addicted. But I follow <300 people (mostly science/work related, for which it is excellent, and political commentators/journos along with a few football/sport related accounts and misc). So I mostly only see what I want to see and what I find informative, engaging and fun. Lately I've followed a few war commentators (the ones always posted in the Ukraine thread) that provide amazing insights into what's going on.

Going into threads/replies can be problematic (depending on topic) but again that's down to choice. No point engaging or even reading replies to e.g. LFC account or contentious political posts - it's just gibberish and/or people being aggressive and contrarian for the sake of it.

Musk may well make Twitter a lot worse as a whole (by letting Trump back in for instance), but as long as he doesn't fuck around with the current way it works too much, it probably won't affect me much as a user (assuming it doesn't lead to a lot of interesting people leaving).

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2022, 12:10:29 pm »
He's an absolute tw@t who is on the way to going Full Kanye. You would think he was some Tony Stark type who was personally designing space ships himself if you believed his hype machine. The nerd's answer to Taylor Swift.

Where's he even getting the money? Last I heard he could only do this by selling Tesla.

That's something only a paedophile would say  ;)
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2022, 12:15:52 pm »

Fair point on Tesla and Space X, don't know enough to say other than he bought the companies and claims them as his own (to the point that the co-founder of Tesla had to sue if I remember correct)

I do not for a second believe he is genuine on doing it for the better of mankind. You see how he talks to his billionaire friends and his cronies like Joe Rogan, and I think he does this because he is an immensely wealthy individual who sees himself as better than everyone else, and he can play with certain aspects of life as he chooses.

I think he is a rich kid told he is the greatest at everything and now he sees himself as a king.

I think he is an incredibly dangerous man who should not be trusted in the slightest. Same with all Tech Billionaires to be quite frank.

As someone a bit behind on the market, as a genuine question, why is it considered he has cornered the electric car market - he is still making high end electric cars which most cannot afford, and you still have massive car manufacturers shifting to electric now. Tesla brought more attention to electric cars for sure, made them more than the terrible boxy designs originally, but it still feels like a brand catered more towards the silicon valley types than the mass market, while other companies who can mass market are out there making electric designs rapidly now.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2022, 12:19:54 pm »
Well I am surprised that Musk completed this deal. I know it has been, pretty much, a done deal for a few weeks now, but a few months back I could not see it. But it seems he never really wanted it, and is somewhat forced into it because he'd lose a 1 billion in financial damages to Twitter if he did not complete, and he's probably worried too about the reputational damage this would do to his brand and his ability to raise revenues (loans and backers) in the future.

If he goes ahead with what he has suggested for Twitter, I think it will - as others have suggested - end up destroying the platform. Yes, Trump was very important for driving engagement for the platform, but it was becoming too toxic and Twitter, belatedly, recognised this. It is not possible to have both an open platform where nearly anything might be expressed, and at the same time provide space which most people, across the political and social spectrum, will be happy to use in one way or another. Only the most naive believe it is possible to have a social media platform to, effectively, no rules. And, the problem only gets worse with scale. RAWK could not exist without rules - Twitter without rules will be a 'delight to behold'.

As for the man: well, maybe his Asperger's is part of the reason why he engages the way he does online; but I think there are fundamental character flaws too. People with Asperger's often miss social cues and tend to lack the ability to empathise. But they are generally capable of learning to appreciate how others might feel and are affected by their actions, even if the ability is not innate. It is not that they don't care - conversely, Musk appears to not care about anyone but himself. I feel Asperger's is used to excuse much of his bad behaviour. I expect that the primary cause of his lack of empathy is arrogance and sociopathy, not Asperger's. I appreciate that I am going out on a limb with my comments here - they are my feelings on the matter and largely unsupported by facts. Though, his ego-crushed tantrum at not being allowed to hijack the plight of the trapped children in the Thai cave, suggests Asperger's is not the problem here.

I don't know enough about the history of Tesla and SpaceX. But Musk must have a damn good idea of what he is doing there. Maybe Tesla will flounder in the end, as it is up against some mighty competition. But the company has driven forward electric cars like no other company. Would electric cars be a thing without Tesla/Musk? I think not - or, at least, nowhere near as well developed.

SpaceX is responsible for some incredible developments. But I am concerned about the huge increase in use of rockets - they are very ungreen. This also ties into Starlink: a lot of rockets for that too (and their impact on the environment); and we do not know where lies the tipping point for space debris, and the resulting cascading effect of obliterated satellites obliterating more satellites (some think we have already surpassed the tipping point).

Stupid space tourism: https://theconversation.com/space-tourism-rockets-emit-100-times-more-co-per-passenger-than-flights-imagine-a-whole-industry-164601

Stupid shit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_debris#Debris_growth

I am not suggesting that there should be no space flights or no Starlink. Obviously, Starlink promises to be a boon for many people around the world. But the launching of rockets should not be a free-for-all - they should occur in a considered way, instead of being left to corporations and the worst governments on the planet.

Even stupider shit: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/old-russian-rocket-motor-explodes-in-orbit-creating-more-space-debris/

Anyway. If Musk brings back Trump and effectively does away with any content moderation controls, it will be interesting to see the effects upon membership numbers. If they plummet and the platform becomes even more of a cesspit, Twitter will also lose its importance for news. That could be a very good thing.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2022, 12:28:52 pm »
I hope Twitter goes to shit (even more than it already is) and it signals the end of the cancer that is social media.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2022, 12:33:13 pm »
Considering he tried to buy it, fell out with the board, tried to pull out of the deal and was threatened with a court date to complete it - not sure how much he really wants to "save twitter"

Already fired the CFO, CEO and Head of Legal Policy and Safety.

The thing he seems to have overlooked is people will always gravitate to a different medium. People moved on from MySpace, Flickr and Tumblr. Even Facebook's parent company is losing value

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2022, 12:34:46 pm »

The thing he seems to have overlooked is people will always gravitate to a different medium. People moved on from MySpace, Flickr and Tumblr. Even Facebook's parent company is losing value

What's the alternative media though?

There's really nothing like twitter out there except Truth Social (no one is going there). Instagram maybe?

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2022, 12:38:11 pm »

All very true, particularly Facebook in the coming years. I can tell you now that as the father of a 17 year old girl she and all her mates don`t have facebook at all. It's all about tiktok and snapchat with them (and probably other stuff I don`t know about !).

I cannot work out with Musk if he is an evil genius or just a genius. He says and does some very strange stuff but then I do think he is a visionary when it comes to tech and ambition.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2022, 12:39:44 pm »
I cannot work out with Musk if he is an evil genius or just a genius.

Settle for 'c*nt'

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2022, 12:40:17 pm »
Even Facebook's parent company is losing value

That's a bit of an understatement! It has lost about $700bn in market cap, down about 70% from it's peak.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2022, 12:42:26 pm »

Settle for 'c*nt'

Oh he's deffo a c*nt but he is a clever c*nt, but not sure if he is a clever evil c*nt
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019