Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2187075 times)

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
Re: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)
« Reply #26640 on: February 4, 2023, 11:36:25 am »
Dyche "make no mistake, do I want to roll it around the keeper, the six yard line...no"

Arsenal fans better get their "Hoof" shout ready

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #26641 on: February 4, 2023, 11:37:15 am »
To the tune of 'sack the board' and 'you're not fit to run the club' just now on the way to the Ground.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #26642 on: February 4, 2023, 11:50:20 am »
Any sign of a dog being held in the air?
AHA!

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #26643 on: February 4, 2023, 11:50:58 am »
To the tune of 'sack the board' and 'you're not fit to run the club' just now on the way to the Ground.

I thought it was a crowd of autograph hunters who has spotted Isco in the shop buying some bling furniture for his new house… ;)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #26644 on: February 4, 2023, 11:56:37 am »
There was a 'No Headlock' banner in the crowd...all pretty peaceful though, if they get thrashed today it could be a different story later on!

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26645 on: February 4, 2023, 12:12:47 pm »

Could probably get more people at the local bingo than that pathetic turn out.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #26646 on: February 4, 2023, 12:19:41 pm »
I had no idea Dyche was held in such high esteem.

It's not so much a case of high esteem,..more like recognizing the compatibility of a dog of a manager taking over a dog of a team.......I think everyone's aware of the tactics he and they will employ to keep them up...sadly, in this hugely overrated league, that'll probably be enough
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #26647 on: February 4, 2023, 12:21:07 pm »
Did they put any passing middle-aged women in headlocks on their walk up?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #26648 on: February 4, 2023, 12:39:37 pm »
"Time to go Bill"

Love how he's getting all the blame & the crook gets off scot free
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26649 on: February 4, 2023, 01:25:29 pm »
Seems fitting the Everton thread has reached 666 pages.

I think even Beelzebub himself would swerve a contract with this lot if they begged, offering up their withered soul.
80 pages until g.o.t hits 1995
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26650 on: February 4, 2023, 01:47:54 pm »
"Time to go Bill"

Love how he's getting all the blame & the crook gets off scot free
Let me guess.

It's the incompetent guy with no money who is getting the flak, rather than the incompetent guy pissing billions into the Mersey?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26651 on: February 4, 2023, 02:04:44 pm »
Random shouts of "shithouse" with regular boos

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #26652 on: February 4, 2023, 02:17:18 pm »
Was fun while it lasted. They'll be shit again next season.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #26653 on: February 4, 2023, 02:22:49 pm »
This game is the perfect example of a team who had downed tools for even single game that came before it this season. Disgusting really. Paid all that money and couldn’t even be arsed making an effort.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #26654 on: February 4, 2023, 02:24:00 pm »
This game is the perfect example of a team who had downed tools for even single game that came before it this season. Disgusting really. Paid all that money and couldn’t even be arsed making an effort.

Exactly, the BS should feel ashamed but instead they will revel in it.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #26655 on: February 4, 2023, 02:25:08 pm »
Year all suddenly fit to weer the shurt
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #26656 on: February 4, 2023, 02:27:35 pm »
Fewming with arsenal
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #26657 on: February 4, 2023, 02:30:44 pm »
Watch now as all the sack the board sit-ins, headlocks and histrionic bollocks mysteriously vanishes in a puff of ginger smoke....while they still refuse to accept that their beyond fuckin awful performances were mainly down to them appointing and then getting (and staying) behind a manager who got them - but who in all seriousness is League one or Championship level at best....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline mikeb58

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #26658 on: February 4, 2023, 02:31:24 pm »
Haha...'Keep the board, keep the board keep the board'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26659 on: February 4, 2023, 02:31:40 pm »
I think it's more a case of previously having had a fuckwit as a manager, but now having a manager who (despite all his other flaws) knows how to set up a solid if unspectacular team, I'll give Dyche his due for that, even though the football is shit on a stick.
« Last Edit: February 4, 2023, 02:33:18 pm by Flaccido Dongingo »

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #26660 on: February 4, 2023, 02:32:05 pm »
Arsenal thought they had a headlock on the title.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline latortuga

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26661 on: February 4, 2023, 02:32:19 pm »
WOW!

Everyone saw this coming a mile away. 

I was dead wrong, I just thought Arsenal were better than this.

They looked clueless at times, soft and showed those vulnerabilities that they've shown for many seasons.

Dyche showed the Premier League that if you want points against Arsenal as the home team just give them a physical game with lots of crosses and set pieces.  It was a total aerial bombardment and Arsenal just could not cope. 

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26662 on: February 4, 2023, 02:33:31 pm »
Fewming with arsenal

We all said it before the game they'd drop points. Hope they'd at least grind something out.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26663 on: February 4, 2023, 02:33:35 pm »
They Everton board get it right yet again.

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #26664 on: February 4, 2023, 02:35:28 pm »
Let's not get too carried away. Everton are still shite, like

A bounce can be a short lived thing

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26665 on: February 4, 2023, 02:36:50 pm »
Once Wolves beat us they'll be back into the bottom three, so nothing to worry about ;D
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26666 on: February 4, 2023, 02:41:24 pm »
At least no middle-aged women will be put in headlocks this afternoon by gobshites in north face jackets.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26667 on: February 4, 2023, 02:44:21 pm »
At least no middle-aged women will be put in headlocks this afternoon by gobshites in north face jackets.
There may still be a few toddlers being launched in celebration.

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26668 on: February 4, 2023, 02:44:55 pm »
Latest deflection News.
Fitting out two of the stands already. It’s almost as though they are trying to get it to the point where it can’t be abandoned by almost completing two of the stands. In my ignorance, I would have thought the way to go would be to build the stadium structure and then fit it out. They seem to be completing half the ground before actually finishing the structure
Moshi La spending way more on this than he'd of hoped to I'll bet, fucker must be close to going into his overdraft at this point surely 😂

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26669 on: February 4, 2023, 02:46:35 pm »

I bloody hope it's a short lived thing or they will be overtaking us in a few weeks 😬😂

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #26670 on: February 4, 2023, 02:50:58 pm »

Everton board members, run for your lives?
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26671 on: February 4, 2023, 06:08:04 pm »

I watched the first half and from what I saw, they deserved the win.

Arsenal were shit like, not impressed with them at all.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26672 on: February 4, 2023, 07:05:05 pm »
They were 17/2 to win earlier this week. This soft sod decided against throwing a tenner on them.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26673 on: February 4, 2023, 08:23:30 pm »
They were 17/2 to win earlier this week. This soft sod decided against throwing a tenner on them.

Same here. I was toying with the idea last night and I though "nah fuck it" and put it on the Superbowl instead.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26674 on: February 4, 2023, 09:12:58 pm »
Thought he'd keep them up and evidence looks good so far. Shame really. Turd just won't flush.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #26675 on: February 5, 2023, 09:07:04 am »
Once Wolves beat us they'll be back into the bottom three, so nothing to worry about ;D

Great foresight 👍

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26676 on: February 5, 2023, 09:49:09 am »
Southampton and Bournemouth having really crap managers for the level doesn't help (same reason Everton were down there in the first place). They're down unless they get a new manager bounce of their own.

The likes of Wolves and West Ham should be okay. Then it's the likes of Leeds and Forest.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #26677 on: February 5, 2023, 12:00:51 pm »
Same here. I was toying with the idea last night and I though "nah fuck it" and put it on the Superbowl instead.

Ashamed to admit I put a tenner on an Everton and Wolves double at the weekend, frankly.

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26678 on: February 5, 2023, 12:22:16 pm »
Lampard was the wire hanger, Dyche with contribution from ian woan has thrown down the adult sized kleenex into the bowl.
No time for caution.

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #26679 on: February 5, 2023, 12:27:35 pm »
His Burnley premier League win rate suggests they'll only win 1 of their next 6 so enjoy it bitters  :wave