Author Topic: Guide to watching Liverpool around the world  (Read 466306 times)

Offline CN23

• Has one so long that he can't hold it himself......yeah right.....
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Guide to watching Liverpool around the world
« Reply #120 on: December 23, 2015, 04:28:39 pm »
Anyone knows, where to watch LFC v Leicester in Victoria Falls Zimbabwe?

Thanks for help!

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Moses said "come forth" but we came first
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2016, 10:44:06 pm »
Few updates on Riga, Latvia.

Paddy Whelans is still going strong and does have english commentary for games.   Other options as of January 2016 are;

Moloney's Pub in Old Town, just off main street.    Multiple screens with different channels but typically German commentary.
address: Riharda Vagnera street 3, Riga, Latvia

Funny Fox Bar in Old Town, right next to Paddy Whelans.   Small bar with only 3 screens but usually different matches shown.
Address: Grēcinieku iela 1, Rīga

Donegans also still shows games it seems but I didn't try it.   Address:  1050, Šķūņu iela 4, Rīga

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2016, 10:49:28 pm »
Update for Athens, Greece

Athens Sports bar shows multiple games on different screens.  Cheap beer, great Mojitos and good food, particularly the Fish & Chips!
Address:  Veikou 3, Athens  (pretty central location not far from the Acropolis Metro station and visitor centre)
Website details full calendar of games plus they can usually stream most online also.

Offline Callaghan.

• Enjoys a roasted nut (preferably the 'TonyTheRedNosedReindeer' variety)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: January 22, 2016, 12:51:37 pm »
Good on you, red number 9. OPs updated.  :thumbup

Offline MinnyRed

• Kopite
« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2016, 12:58:31 pm »
Ok, long shot ... Santo Domingo, Domincan Republic?

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan

Offline MinnyRed

• Kopite

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: January 22, 2016, 03:23:48 pm »
^^  ;D

Ok, long shot ... Santo Domingo, Domincan Republic?

I don't know what your timescale is but you might want to ask in here: http://dr1.com/forums/forum.php

It seems the best place in the country for watching British footy is the north coast (e.g. Sosua and Playa Dorada). Maybe here, for instance: www.britanniapubsosua.com. But Eddy's Sports Bar (in Sosua), which gets mentioned a lot, has been closed for a few years now.

This is one place in Santo Domingo that's mentioned a few times: Champions Bar in the Hotel Jaragua, Santo Domingo - Google Search

You might find some info in these threads:

http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php/43308-EUROPEAN-SOCCER-in-STO-DOM
http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php/81733-Where-to-watch-soccer-on-TV-in-SD
http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php/96168-Where-is-a-good-Sports-Bar
http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php/58796-Best-sports-bar-for-English-Premiership-and-Champions-League-football

Good luck.

Offline MinnyRed

• Kopite
« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2016, 04:57:07 pm »
^^  ;D

I don't know what your timescale is but you might want to ask in here: http://dr1.com/forums/forum.php

It seems the best place in the country for watching British footy is the north coast (e.g. Sosua and Playa Dorada). Maybe here, for instance: www.britanniapubsosua.com. But Eddy's Sports Bar (in Sosua), which gets mentioned a lot, has been closed for a few years now.

This is one place in Santo Domingo that's mentioned a few times: Champions Bar in the Hotel Jaragua, Santo Domingo - Google Search

You might find some info in these threads:

http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php/43308-EUROPEAN-SOCCER-in-STO-DOM
http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php/81733-Where-to-watch-soccer-on-TV-in-SD
http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php/96168-Where-is-a-good-Sports-Bar
http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php/58796-Best-sports-bar-for-English-Premiership-and-Champions-League-football

Good luck.

Many thanks

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2016, 10:24:02 pm »
Lisbon Update:

Premier League rights in Portugal are presently awarded to Benfica TV which has 2 channels so there's often only 1x Saturday 3pm game available plus the usual Saturday lunchtime & evening games and Sunday games.   O'Gilin's is still going plus the two below bars within 100m also.

Hennessy's Irish Pub - multiple screens, located near O'Gilans
Address:  Rua Cais do Sodré, 32-38, 1200-450 Lisboa
Phone: +351 21 3462467

British Bar  -  small bar located near O'Gilins & Hennessys. 
Address: R. Bernardino Costa 52, 1200 Lisboa, Portugal
Phone: +351 21 342 2367

If struggling for a Saturday 3pm game, Irish & Co does have Setanta so shows alternative Sat 3pm games - an option but a little out of the centre.  They also have a brach in the centre but not sure if it shows Saturday 3pm games.

Irish & Co
Address: Doca de Santo Amaro, Lisboa, Portugal
Phone: +351 21 894 0558
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 10:28:10 pm by red number 9 »

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: January 25, 2016, 11:16:24 am »
Some idiot booked a few days in Brussels only checking league game dates and not carling cup semi final dates any recommendations for boozers to watch match tmrw

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: January 25, 2016, 01:19:29 pm »
Some idiot booked a few days in Brussels only checking league game dates and not carling cup semi final dates any recommendations for boozers to watch match tmrw

I'm sure you've seen these already on the first page but just in case ...

Brussels
Celtica
Rue du Marché aux Poulets 55, 1000
jpg map
www.celticpubs.com/celtica/celticabxl.html
www.facebook.com/Celtica-190357264342175
+32-(0)2-514.22.69
George.Celtica@CelticPubs.com
[10 May 2006]: Pretty much always shows the Liverpool games. Dingy-ish bar but very cheap drink - 1 euro for bottles of Stella and Maes. Mixed crowd of people just happy to watch any game with the odd sprinkling of reds for the smaller games, livelier for the bigger games. Near the tourist areas so Brits pop in who are here for the weekend.

Brussels
Fat Boys Sports Bar & Grill
5 Place du Luxembourg, 1050 Ixelles
Google map
www.facebook.com/Fat-Boys-Sports-Bar-Grill-113342625446787
+32 2 511 3266
ianreds@gmail.com
[3 May 2006]: A good place for a pint or several, 10 tvs, 1 big screen, several sat dishes which means they can show all liverpool games even if sky arent showing it (but ring them up to be 100%, you can check the website but they dont always put down all the games they are showing), good mix of supporters creates a lively atmosphere, shows most Premier League matches aswell so you can keep an eye on whats going on elsewhere, mostly expats, very good food for soaking up hangovers from the night before.

Celtica's Facebook page says: "We have Belgian local TV plus Irish and English satellite TV available so you can catch all your favourite sporting events at Celtica on one of the many full High Definition Big TV screens."

And Fat Boy's sounds all right too: www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d1058106-Reviews-Fat_Boys_Sports_Pub-Brussels.html ...

"best sports bar in Brussels by far. Huge delicious burgers. Great service and atmosphere. The place to see American & European sports. The people there remember and make you feel welcome."

Possibly a bit on the American side though?

Their Facebook page says: "Fat Boy's Sports Bar & Grill is one of the biggest players when it comes to the combination of sport, music and food in Brussles. Now with two locations available; 5 Place du Luxembourg, 1050 Ixelles and our new addition 36 Avenue de Cortenbergh, 1040 Brussels. Decorated with sporting memorabilia and boasting multiple screens all over the bar, this is the place to watch any sporting action! As we can show several games of varying sports at once, you are guaranteed not to miss anything!!"

Celtica:

Fat Boy's:

Here are the details of the two Belgian Official Liverpool Supporters Clubs, in case you feel like asking them.

Belgium Flemish Official LFC Supporters Club - Flemish Reds

www.flemishreds.be
@FlemishReds4LFC
Schietbaanstraat 10/13, 8400 Oostende

Belgium Liege Official LFC Supporters Club

www.fanclubliverpoolbelgium.be
0032-486.21.65.50
roufosse@fanclubliverpoolbelgium.be

Hopefully I'm not just getting in the way, KOTP, and someone else with proper ITK info will come along too. Brussels anyone?

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: January 26, 2016, 05:08:54 am »

Or ...

www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC - Good Pubs to watch LFC in Brussels?
25 Jan 2014

hmm try fatboys or oreilly, maybe even Six Nations
25 Jan 2014

O'reillys is the best I used to go to. Good football nights there

The Old Oak
theoldoakirishpubbrussels.tumblr.com
www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1143367152339987&id=215687501774628

Churchill's The English Pub, Brussels - Restaurant Reviews & Photos - TripAdvisor

O'Reilly's
oreillys.com/brussels-whats-on-events.html

Or Vincent Kompany's place? Vincent Kompany's sports bar in Brussels revealed as Manchester City skipper fulfils dream away from football

From the Flemish Reds' forum (liverpool-fc.be/redfor/index.php Login: liverpool Password: anfield):
tepy75 - Sep 24, 2008 3:53 pm
Any experience about Celtica or O'Reillys in Brussels?

I know that you are mostly from the West but...maybe

Thanks
tepy75 - Sep 25, 2008 8:25 am

I've tried to reserve a table at Celtica but Tom (the owner) wrote that it's not possible. I need to hurry to get a decent sit close to the screen.

I read that it's a cheap but uncomfortable pub and Tom adviced the O'Reallys bar at Brussels' centre.

OK, but I need atmosphere Smile

Any advices? (Brussels or East)

Thanks
grizze - Sep 25, 2008 8:44 pm

... Also some experiences about Celtica/OReillys (which I used to go to during the last 2 years for the CL matches):

- Celtica is very cheap to drink beer. Happy hour between 13hrs and midnight! Beer for 1 euro, pints 2 euros and Belgian trappist beers for 2 euros as well. Liverpool does not always get the highest priority.
- OReillys is much more expensive, but Liverpool always gets priority.

So my advice: go to Celtica, usually the atmosphere is nicer than in Oreillys, though that's not a rule of thumb. It depends. Anyway, if liverpool doesn't get the right priority, you can still move to Oreillys. How to find out if liverpool gets "right" priority: talk to the bar tenders and ask were liverpool will be broadcasted. If it's upstairs, you may want to move to Oreillys.

And of course, Celtica is they place to try a couple of Belgian trapppist beers! :)

Hi all,

Having assisted some people from this forum while Levski Sofia - LFC during my traineeship in Bulgaria, Liverpool seems to cross my path again. This time you'll face my favourite team.

Around the grand place is the best location but also the most expensive. I guess Liverpool fans will gaher at the stock exchange where you'll find the Irish pub O'reilys. There are nice possibilities to put banners there. Its also very close to the grand place. If you wanna try another Eirish pub, go to Celtica. On walking distance of Stock Exchange (would say 5 minuuts by foot). From noon till (I thinkh 23h, you can buy Stella for 1 euro, Duvel for 2 euro.

I would kindly advice you to have all of our nations specialities; beers, chips & chocolate. So don't visit only Irish pubs.

I cant imagine you'll have any kind of problems with any Belgian football suporters. Most of them worship English football teams. Mind the "new Belgians" tough. They somehow fance to trouble English fans, especially at the Stock Exchange.

I wont be able to go to the game as tickets will be sold out in no time. But I sincerly hope you'll enjoy everything my city can offer you. By the way, Brussels Velvet is called the Empire and is close to Stock Exchange aswell.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Tom

The O'Reilly's

Celtica

We (Club Brugge, big rivals of Anderlecht) played the last 2 years the Cup Final in Brussels, and before the game we were at O'Reillys and at the Grand Place.
According to a bloke i work with, the grand place is very expensive for drinking. (just another way we will get ripped off). Where is O'Reillys, presume it's an irish bar. Sounds good to me ;D
O'Reillys is in front of the Bourse, just take the tube to Bourse/Beurs.

Good places in Brussels:

Central area:
-Dansaertstraat and Beurs-area, with great bars such as Café Kafka, Mezzo, Monk, Walvis, Bonnefooie (about next to concert hall Ancienne Belgique)
-Place Sainte-Cathérine (Fish market) with bars such as Madame Moustache and Roskam (live very close to it actually, hehe)
-the great old market place (don't drink there though, too expensive)
Everywhere there's good restaurants as well.
-Avenue Louise: pretty impressive thoroughfare

Great parks:
-Cinquantenaire,
Sonian Forest (a Belgian Central Park but without a real plan)

Somewhat bad places:
-Les Marolles don't have a good name, and actually, most streets around the South-station are pretty dangerous at night. But do try to visit it on sunday-morning... Great atmosphere at the weekly flea-market.
Also: one of the best techno-clubs in Europe is to be found there, Fuse.
-The Rue Des Bouchers is very famous for its international restaurants, but ridiculously expensive and really, not that great.

Worst places:
-Sint-Jans-Molenbeek is pretty dangerous, also try to avoid Kuregem in Anderlecht (don't know why you would go there though). Also: the subway is pretty easy, but pretty dangerous as well.

All in all: I like living in Brussels, but it's an 'acquired taste'. It's a pretty dirty, dangerous, chaotic city, but if inspected closely, there's a lot of beauty too, and, in certain areas, an undeniably artistic 'vibe' (although I hate that word). It has a lot of potential: the anarchistic mixture of architectural styles, lots of culture (a gig almost every night, lots of museums and cinemas, some great theatres) and history (Baudelaire and Marx lived a while in Brussels, for example, Horta was a great architect who was located there), great food and a great night-life.

And for your amusement - a long, good read: A story of coats, coitus and the Captain of the Shop (blurred's Brussels report)

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2016, 12:25:01 pm »

Offline Jonny-LFC

• Kopite
  • Yorkshire Red
« Reply #134 on: February 2, 2016, 03:20:49 pm »
Found a pub in Halifax (West Yorkshire) that shows the games not on tv - not sure I'm allowed to advertise that, so if anyone does live in that area and wants to know, then send me a message!

Apologies if that's against the rules, didn't see anything in the OP.
@JonnYNWA

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: February 5, 2016, 01:19:17 pm »
This is my recommendation for Cologne. 2 mins walk from the Cathedral/Hbf. They've had every Liverpool game I've wanted to see in there over the years, and they'll even help you get something set up on a stream if they can't get it on TV. They have UK Sky and BT Sport in there as well as German Sky.

http://www.barneyvallelys.com/

Nice one, Rhi. A new city.  :scarf

Have you been to Zanzibar yet? Any luck?

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: February 6, 2016, 06:35:40 am »
Yep! I rather unluckily managed to catch our drubbing by Watford in Zanzibar :( haha! It was at my hotel bar, though. But non-guests can also visit the bar, have "the best pizza in Zanzibar" and watch the match. It's a bit of a trek from Stone Town or the major resorts, but if you combine it with a trip to the spice plantations then it could be a good day out. The pizza is worth the trip even if the footy isn't, to be honest ;).

http://www.waikikiafrica.com/restaurant.html

:wave

Nice one, Rhi. A new COUNTRY!  :scarf

I know your hotel isn't a Liverpool bar but with your info and the stuff I posted before - and the super-cool Liverpool Restaurant in Mambo, I think there's enough there to warrant a Tanzania section. You never know, it might help someone one day.

Gonna be in Dubai for both Augsburg games (work has been clashing with the footy far too much this season), so will either review one of the ones already on here, or scout out somewhere new.
Good on you. You seem to travel a lot, so keep the reports coming in. And safe, happy travelling.

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #137 on: February 7, 2016, 09:26:06 pm »
Abu Dhabi update [Feb 2016]

Given the drinking rules, if you want a pint whilst watching the match, you're limited to the hotel bars.  Best options I've found recently were;

Heroes Bar @ Crowne Plaza Hotel. 
12+ screens with all the beIn sports channels so they can show any/all games including Saturday 3pm games.  Also one of the few bars open late enough to allow you to watch midweeks games to the end.
Address:  Sheikh Hamdan Street Pob 3541, Abu Dhabi - 3541, United Arab Emirates
Website: http://www.ihg.com/crowneplaza/hotels/us/en/abu-dhabi/auhua/hoteldetail?cm_mmc=GoogleMaps-_-cp-_-AEEN-_-auhua

Belgian Beer Cafe @ Intercontinental Hotel (Horse & Jockey is no longer there).
Approx 4-6 screens including 1 large screen outdoors.
Address:  King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St
Website: http://www.ihg.com/intercontinental/hotels/gb/en/abu-dhabi/auhha/hoteldetail

Hemingway's @ Hilton Hotel
10+ screens with different games but closes around midnight to 1am so no good for midweek games.
Address:  Corniche Rd West
Website: http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/uae/hilton-abu-dhabi-AUHHITW/index.html?WT.mc_id=zELWAKN0EMEA1HI2DMH3LocalSearch4DGGenericx6AUHHITW

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #138 on: February 7, 2016, 09:31:54 pm »
Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt

Camel Bar @ Camel Dive Club
Multiple screens with all beIn sports channels
Address:  Centre of Na'ama Bay, Sharm El Sheikh

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: February 8, 2016, 10:33:34 am »
red number 9, you're a peripatetic legend.  :thumbup

Offline Rexy

• Main Stander
« Reply #140 on: February 10, 2016, 02:06:47 pm »
Any suggestions for watching the Reds while in Rome?
I'm there for the Cup Final against City, what a blunder  :butt

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2016, 10:06:59 am »
Any suggestions for watching the Reds while in Rome?
I'm there for the Cup Final against City, what a blunder  :butt
I presume you've seen the pubs listed on the first page, Rexy. I've put them in this post below anyway, just in case.

The Highlander "... where you'll never drink alone ..." sounds all right.

RAWK user, the good half - who is currently online as I type - used to work at Finnegans so maybe you could ask him. Lots of other people in that thread - some of them very illustrious RAWKites - have been to Rome. Maybe give it a bump and ask the same question in there; it might get more interest given that it's got Rome in the title, unlike this generic guide thread. This is the quote about Finnegans from that Rome thread ...
It's only a great pub because I used to work in it. ;)

Then there's the official Italian supporters club. I can't find anything on their websites about where they meet for games. But here's their info anyway ...

Italy Official LFC Supporters Club

Based in Napoli according to this www.liverpoolfc.com/fans/lfc-official-supporters-clubs/europe
www.facebook.com/liverpoolitalia
@OLSCItaly
www.liverpoolitalia.it
info@liverpoolitalia.it

Just a couple of things to add:
The locals will also try to pinch your wife's arse, so be warned.
Or if they're is footy on, will stab you in the arse...

Here's the Rome stuff from the first page ...

Rome
Finnegans
Via Leonina, 66 (by Via Cavour, opposite the steps leading up to Piazza San Pietro in Vincoli, 100m from metro Cavour)
jpg map

www.finneganpub.com
www.facebook.com/groups/107672598933
www.facebook.com/pages/Finnegans/152291628149072
+39 06 4747026
Finnegan's is THE ONLY Irish owned, of all the Irish Pubs in Rome and Florence. We show all English and Scottish Premiership football and all other sporting events being aired. If it's on, and you want to see it, you can see it here.
[5 May 2005]: Managed to catch the Liverpool matches in this Liverpool friendly bar (thanks Rushian).
[19 Jan 2006]: If you want to catch a Liverpool match, Finnegans is pretty good, saw us lose to Crystal Palace in there... :-\  all in all friendly to Liverpool fans...
[2007/8]: GREAT ATMPOSHERe and PINT
[29 Nov 2015]: I lived in Rome over a decade ago and we always went to Finnegans. Bit cramped but always had the game. Remember watching us beat Wolves 1-0 in there, Hyypia header, 92ns minute or something silly. Place went mad. The Abbey was the other pub with all the footy.
[Photo 20 Dec 2015]

Rome
Highlander Pub Rome
Vicolo di San Biagio 9 (cornering Via della Lupa)
jpg map
www.highlanderome.com
www.facebook.com/TheHighlanderPubRome
@HighlanderRome
+39 06 6880 5368
info@highlanderome.com
Cosy little Scottish pub "... where you'll never drink alone ..."
[Sept 2015]: Maybe try?

Rome
Abbey Theatre Irish Pub
abbey-rome.com
Via del Governo Vecchio 51 (just off Piazza Navona)
+39 06 6861 341
abbeypub@hotmail.com
[29 Nov 2015]: I lived in Rome over a decade ago and we always went to Finnegans. The Abbey was the other pub with all the footy.

Rome
The Druid's Den
Via San Martino ai Monti
www.druidspubrome.com/druids_den_rome_welcome.htm
06 48904781
thedruidspub@yahoo.it
[2 Apr 2005]

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2016, 12:53:41 pm »
Reykjavik
Iceland Official LFC Supporters Club
Spot
Bæjarlind 6, 201 Kópavogur (opposite the mall)
www.spot.is
www.facebook.com/spot.kopavogi
+354 544 4040
spot@spot.is
[Sept 2015]

Reykjavik
Glaumbar
Tryggvagata 20, 101 Reykjavík
www.glaumbar.is
www.facebook.com/glaumbar
+354 552 6868
glaumbar@glaumbar.is
Only open on Weds & Thurs 8pm till 1am and Fri & Sat 8pm till 4:30am
TheHulk [Jan 2008]: Sports bar in central Reykjavik

Iceland
www.liverpool.is - Where to meet to watch the games (Google translation here)

Liverpool FC OSC:
Iceland Official LFC Supporters Club

Heading to Iceland on Friday, anyone been to any of the above bars? Looking for guidance on which will be the best spot for Sunday?

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2016, 12:57:30 pm »
Disneyland Europe?

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2016, 12:59:15 pm »
The cup final is not being televised in Malaysia, not via the normal Astro anyway. 
I believe there are a few RAWKITES based in KL, anyone have any suggestions? 

Alternatively can anyone confirm if its been shown on TV in either Thailand or Singapore?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2016, 01:58:04 pm »
Heading to Iceland on Friday, anyone been to any of the above bars? Looking for guidance on which will be the best spot for Sunday?

You missed out the top one: The English Pub ...

Reykjavik
The English Pub (Enski barinn)
Austurstræti 12, Miðborg

www.enskibarinn.is/en
www.facebook.com/EnglishPubReykjavik
+354 578 0400
info@enskibarinn.is
[24 Apr 2014]: The gaumbar that is listed for Iceland was not open. I watched the game in a very friendly pub full of Icelandic Liverpool fans called the English Pub. Just incase anyone else is on their travels. They had 6 massive screens

It's in there cos of this:
Just back from Iceland where I watched the Norwich game- The gaumbar that is listed for Iceland was not open. I watched the game in a very friendly pub full of Icelandic Liverpool fans.  The pub was called the "English Pub".

Just incase anyone else is on their travels. They had 6 massive screens

http://www.reykjaviknightlife.is/Cat/Bars/The_English_Pub/

Also, I'm sure the Iceland official group still meet at Spot.

All the best.

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2016, 02:08:10 pm »
Has anyone been in Prague for a match recently? Will be over there for the Augsburg match this week and just wondering which one on the bars in the OP would be best to catch it in.
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2016, 09:49:07 am »
Nice one Cally.

Offline lapapa

• Anny Roader
« Reply #148 on: February 27, 2016, 03:09:31 pm »
Any Miami reds here? Any pubs to recommend for the final tmr?

Offline kaz1983

• "Bloody Memory Wavers" Currently in debt with RAWK.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well dunno what to say, honest
« Reply #149 on: February 28, 2016, 07:43:31 am »
Go to the - Heckle and Jeckle, Makati - if your in Manila, Philippines.

Offline JoeCole

• Spoiler!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: February 28, 2016, 07:48:33 am »
I'm going to be in New York for the 2 Europa League games against Utd. Before the draw I was planning on just turning up to Carragher's Bar near Times Square about an hour before kick off, but with it being against Utd I'd imagine it would be more busier than usual? Anyone ever been before and know if it gets so busy that I'd need to make a reservation/turn up even earlier than an hour?

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: February 28, 2016, 10:22:59 am »
Posting for the miniscule chance you should be in this little part of the world, Stavanger, Norway, and wonder where to go.

Get to Stavanger Sportscafe, it'll be packed, but good atmosphere.
@Yvanicuzz

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #152 on: March 5, 2016, 10:26:43 am »
Will be in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, for our game tomorrow and the one on Thursday. Anyone know any place they can recommend to watch the matches?

Offline Macca201188

• Kopite
« Reply #153 on: March 5, 2016, 09:07:23 pm »
Going to be in Amsterdam for the United game Thursday. Any recommendations on where to watch? Very nervous about watching this game somewhere that might be full of mancs, as no way i will be able to contain myself!!!
The reds are comin up the hill boys....

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: March 6, 2016, 09:54:39 am »

Very nervous and in Amsterdam... hmm... if only there was something that could calm your nerves...
@Yvanicuzz

Offline Zapata316

• Kopite
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #155 on: March 6, 2016, 11:41:15 am »
Any decent places in Stuttgart to watch Liverpool (or Premier League) in general?

Offline Macca201188

• Kopite
« Reply #156 on: March 7, 2016, 10:27:57 am »
Very nervous and in Amsterdam... hmm... if only there was something that could calm your nerves...

Haha fair shout mate.

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: March 7, 2016, 10:41:28 am »

Or it could go the other way and just worsened the worried mind...

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: March 7, 2016, 11:45:14 pm »
Going to be in Amsterdam for the United game Thursday. Any recommendations on where to watch? Very nervous about watching this game somewhere that might be full of mancs, as no way i will be able to contain myself!!!

I think I have the answer for you ...

Dan's Murphy's Irish Bar
Leidseplein 24

Answer kindly provided provided by the official Liverpool supporters club "The Dutch Branch".

Listing is now here: http://www.YNWatchA.com/netherlands.html
« Last Edit: March 8, 2016, 03:23:32 pm by Callaghan. »

Offline Macca201188

• Kopite
« Reply #159 on: March 8, 2016, 08:26:45 am »
I think I have the answer for you ...

Dan's Murphy's Irish Bar
Leidseplein 24

Answer kindly provided provided by the official Liverpool supporters club "The Dutch Branch" here: https://www.facebook.com/liverpoolsupporters.com.thedutchbranch/posts/550380985144343

Listing is now here: http://www.YNWatchA.com/netherlands.html

Spot on, thanks for that, will definitely head to one of those!