Author Topic: Adam Morgan  (Read 87517 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Re: Adam Morgan
« Reply #520 on: January 4, 2013, 11:41:11 am »
Pretty sure Yesil has ONLY played as a striker for us when he's got games, maybe i'm wrong but i dont remember him playing in a single other position and just because Borini hasn't played up top much yet doesn't mean he couldn't if we was needed to. Ngoo is fifth on that list for a reason, its simply an option while Morgan is not here. We are still in the Europa but what would the chances be of Morgan playing a substantial amount against a team like Zenit ? again we are no longer in the group stage. We will be fine without him, as others have said i forgot Shelvey too who did well in that role when used there. Its only a short loan there is absolutely nothing to panic about

What are the chances all of our other options will be unavailable and people will be screaming where's Morgan when you need him ?

Sorry my mistake. I was getting Yesil mixed up with Assaidi.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #521 on: January 4, 2013, 12:08:22 pm »
Might be sending a message.

He sees suso, sterling, Jonjo, wisdom all getting first team games in the league. I wonder if he has attitude issues.

i know our fans are intuitive but how in gods name did you get this attitude problem idea?

He is a striker the guy keeping him out of the team is Suarez and now Sturridge as well, Suso and Sterling where already ahead of him as is Jonjo, as for Wisdom he is a defender?

Seems like a better options problem rather than an attitude one to me!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline shizzledizzle

• Kopite
« Reply #522 on: January 4, 2013, 12:12:20 pm »
Its great of him to get into a club which is in good form, he would find it wasier to fit in rather than getting to a side who is struggling and will do anything possible to stay up... the fact that they are doing well in league two can suggest that they are a club with higher standards than those around it...

Offline johnhouldinglfc

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #523 on: January 5, 2013, 05:01:50 pm »

Came on at half-time against Aldershot when Rotherham were 2-0 down.

Finished 3-1

Rotherhams's goal came from a penalty via a handball. They hit the post and went down to 10 men late on.

Downside of the result is that Rotherham miss out on the 4th round of the FA Cup.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #524 on: January 7, 2013, 12:29:44 pm »
saw on twitter he reckoned he played well
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline KirkVanHouten

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #525 on: January 7, 2013, 01:06:03 pm »
Might be sending a message.

He sees suso, sterling, Jonjo, wisdom all getting first team games in the league. I wonder if he has attitude issues.

You could be a 'journalist' with that imagination.

Offline johnhouldinglfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #526 on: January 12, 2013, 05:47:07 pm »
Started against Barnet today.

Subbed off on 56 mark.

Rotherham were 1-0 down when he was taken off ; ended up losing 2-0

Offline kopitecrash

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #527 on: January 12, 2013, 06:29:26 pm »
Went to the Rotherham forum and there was good and bad. The good was that apparently Morgan was okay, and sensible. The bad, is the fact that Rotheram seem in a rut. The fans are hammering Evans (The manager) pretty bad - and to be honest it doesn't bode well for Morgan if the team is misfiring as a whole. That said, if he pulls himself together he can pull them out of their rut, and whatever happens the experience will be good for him. We'll just have to wait and see.
You could open a door with him, he's such a knob.

Online B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #528 on: January 12, 2013, 07:46:30 pm »
Went to the Rotherham forum and there was good and bad. The good was that apparently Morgan was okay, and sensible. The bad, is the fact that Rotheram seem in a rut. The fans are hammering Evans (The manager) pretty bad - and to be honest it doesn't bode well for Morgan if the team is misfiring as a whole. That said, if he pulls himself together he can pull them out of their rut, and whatever happens the experience will be good for him. We'll just have to wait and see.

That's why it's only a month mate. Like you said, it's good for him either way. If he gets a goal or two it'll be terrific for him.

Offline johnhouldinglfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #529 on: January 19, 2013, 09:14:47 pm »
Rotherham's game was postponed due to the snow. Next game is Barnet Saturday at home.

On the flip-side with the Liverpool U21 game postponed its not as if Morgan lost out on playing this weekend by being on loan as he would have lost out if he hadnt gone on loan.

Offline kevin87

• Kopite
« Reply #530 on: January 20, 2013, 03:34:21 pm »
has he been going ok there?? seems to be getting some reasonable minutes

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #531 on: January 20, 2013, 03:35:47 pm »
has he been going ok there?? seems to be getting some reasonable minutes

A game and a half so far. Looks like he might not have enough time to impress if he's only there a month.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #532 on: January 20, 2013, 04:03:39 pm »
Rotherham's game was postponed due to the snow. Next game is Barnet Saturday at home.

On the flip-side with the Liverpool U21 game postponed its not as if Morgan lost out on playing this weekend by being on loan as he would have lost out if he hadnt gone on loan.

They have already played Barnet at home and lost 2-0 (Saturday 12th January). Morgan started but was substituted early in the second half. Rotherham's next scheduled fixture is at home to bottom club Bristol Rovers this coming Saturday (26th January).

Offline johnhouldinglfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #533 on: January 27, 2013, 12:05:35 am »
Didnt make it off the bench today in Rotherham's 3-1 loss against Bristol Rovers

Rotherham did have a player sent off in the first half so that might have affected matters.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #534 on: January 28, 2013, 12:15:58 pm »
Didnt make it off the bench today in Rotherham's 3-1 loss against Bristol Rovers

Rotherham did have a player sent off in the first half so that might have affected matters.
thanks

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #535 on: January 28, 2013, 12:21:28 pm »
Pacheco tweeted before that he is back with the reserves today. Has he been sent back, recalled or what?

We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #536 on: January 28, 2013, 12:23:49 pm »
Pacheco tweeted before that he is back with the reserves today. Has he been sent back, recalled or what?

short loan, maybe they wont have another game so he was sent back

« Reply #537 on: January 28, 2013, 12:24:22 pm »
Seems he may be back from his loan according to Pacheco twitter

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #538 on: January 28, 2013, 12:25:56 pm »
short loan, maybe they wont have another game so he was sent back

Just realised it will have been a month since he was sent out on loan.

That went quick!
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline johnhouldinglfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: January 28, 2013, 12:45:26 pm »
Just realised it will have been a month since he was sent out on loan.

That went quick!

Loan was due to end on 9th of February initially but was said to be extendable if all parties agreed.

Rotherham lost the last three games so the mood there wouldnt be great.

However as experience of what life is like for a pro lower down the divisions it would be a good eye opener for Morgan.

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #540 on: January 28, 2013, 09:43:16 pm »
Loan was due to end on 9th of February initially but was said to be extendable if all parties agreed.

Rotherham lost the last three games so the mood there wouldnt be great.

However as experience of what life is like for a pro lower down the divisions it would be a good eye opener for Morgan.
I think a few of them got that experience yesterday afternoon.

Offline Styf

• Lyttle Fyngers
  • Anny Roader
  • You can't buy atmosphere
« Reply #541 on: January 29, 2013, 11:11:56 pm »
According to this link Morgan are available for both Rotherhams first team and Liverpool reserves, because it's a "youth loan". Didn't know that rule, but they got quotes from the Rotherham manager.

http://www.liverpool.no/newspg.aspx?id=35847&zone=1
BOUNCEBACKABILITY

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #542 on: January 29, 2013, 11:33:42 pm »
If he doesn't play a game for Rotherham in any given week we can call him back to the ressies for game time
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #543 on: January 29, 2013, 11:59:22 pm »
According to this link Morgan are available for both Rotherhams first team and Liverpool reserves, because it's a "youth loan". Didn't know that rule, but they got quotes from the Rotherham manager.

http://www.liverpool.no/newspg.aspx?id=35847&zone=1
Wow, never would have thought that rule existed. Quite bizzare really. If Rotherham have a paid a loan fee and Morgan comes back to play for the ressies and gets an injury, do Rotherham get part of their money back? Or more infuriating for the manager if the player was part of his 1st team plans and he picked up an injur.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 12:01:06 am by oddball »
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline johnhouldinglfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #544 on: January 30, 2013, 12:23:49 am »
Wow, never would have thought that rule existed. Quite bizzare really. If Rotherham have a paid a loan fee and Morgan comes back to play for the ressies and gets an injury, do Rotherham get part of their money back? Or more infuriating for the manager if the player was part of his 1st team plans and he picked up an injur.

Very very unlikely Rotherham are paying a youth fee in this case.

I think a few of them got that experience yesterday afternoon.

I was talking more about life off the pitch in terms of crappy training pitches, the atmosphere in a squad of players on a lot less money for whom win bonuses can be important in terms of paying the bills, that kind of thing.

Will be interesting to see how much of a chance in the remaining games on loan.

The loan was initially stated to expired on Feb 9th. Rotherham have two games in that time - Northampton at home on Sat and away to Burton on the 9th. I presume he is eligible for the Burton game. There was talk about the loan possibly being extended if all parties agree.

So far he has played 45 mins against Aldershot and 56 minutes against Barnet. He didnt play against Bristol.

I think he played the full 90 minutes in the reserve game against Wolves.

In terms of the competitive action he has missed out on at most he missed out of 180 mins of football with Liverpool so far - the NextGen game against Inter and the reserve game against Southampton.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #545 on: January 30, 2013, 12:52:33 am »
Very very unlikely Rotherham are paying a youth fee in this case.

Yea, I thought that when I was typing it. You never know though.

Offline biddogg1984

• Main Stander
« Reply #546 on: January 30, 2013, 06:37:10 pm »
Being from Rotherham and a Liverpool supporter I can tell you he is training and played well in both games. Its just Evans the manager is not getting it right Rotherham are in a big rut losing the last 3 home games with a tough game vs Northampton this weekend.

Steve Evans went to watch him today as he played for Rotherham reserves upfront with former Everton player K.Agard

I believe Morgan will be starting for Rotherham saturday as all the other strikers Nardiello, Agard and Oddjob are all bigtime out of form

Offline Shannon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #547 on: January 31, 2013, 08:03:27 pm »
LOL Go on Adam

adam morgan ‏@AMorgan94
Talking about series' does anybody no where I can watch hero to zero surely someone must no !!! @themichaelowen
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Martin Luther King

Offline DannyCool

• Main Stander
  • Norwegian Kopite
« Reply #548 on: January 31, 2013, 08:12:48 pm »
LOL Go on Adam

adam morgan ‏@AMorgan94
Talking about series' does anybody no where I can watch hero to zero surely someone must no !!! @themichaelowen

Hahahaha, get in

Offline seal75

• Kopite
« Reply #549 on: January 31, 2013, 08:16:45 pm »
LOL Go on Adam

adam morgan ‏@AMorgan94
Owen can reply that Morgan is still a zero (for now  ;)); let's hope he doesn't reply though
"Ni pour, ni contre. Bien au contraire!", Coluche.

Offline DannyCool

• Main Stander
  • Norwegian Kopite
« Reply #550 on: January 31, 2013, 08:18:40 pm »
Owen can reply that Morgan is still a zero (for now  ;)); let's hope he doesn't reply though

Wouldn't say he is a zero just because he hasn't broke into the first-team in Liverpool.

Owen on the other hand, he is,

Offline dakid

• Legacy Fan
Re: Re: Adam Morgan
« Reply #551 on: January 31, 2013, 08:36:15 pm »
Being from Rotherham and a Liverpool supporter I can tell you he is training and played well in both games. Its just Evans the manager is not getting it right Rotherham are in a big rut losing the last 3 home games with a tough game vs Northampton this weekend.

Steve Evans went to watch him today as he played for Rotherham reserves upfront with former Everton player K.Agard

I believe Morgan will be starting for Rotherham saturday as all the other strikers Nardiello, Agard and Oddjob are all bigtime out of form
Did he score or have good game for Rotherham reserves today?

Offline johnhouldinglfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #552 on: February 9, 2013, 04:41:45 pm »
Morgan not in the team or not on the bench for Rotherham today.

When his loan was announced it was until Feb 9th.

Presume the loan is up for the moment  unless we hear something else.

So far he has played 101 minutes in 2 appearances for Rotherham with no goals (although he did hit the post)

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #553 on: February 9, 2013, 04:54:59 pm »
Morgan not in the team or not on the bench for Rotherham today.

When his loan was announced it was until Feb 9th.

Presume the loan is up for the moment  unless we hear something else.

So far he has played 101 minutes in 2 appearances for Rotherham with no goals (although he did hit the post)

its ended, he returned to Liverpool when it was snowing a couple of weeks ago

Offline johnhouldinglfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #554 on: February 9, 2013, 05:12:26 pm »
its ended, he returned to Liverpool when it was snowing a couple of weeks ago

He was back for a reserve game but that's allowed under the terms of a youth loan.

If you read the thread you will see that he lined out for Rotherham reserves after that appearance with the Liverpool reserves.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #555 on: February 10, 2013, 07:58:27 am »
Those who have watched him. Is he any better than the likes of Craig Linfield?

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Adam Morgan
« Reply #556 on: February 10, 2013, 08:19:54 am »
He's a good finisher is Adam but he still comes across as less mature than lads his own age or even younger. I remember watching the dortmund game and he just shoved the defender when it went out of play, then squared up to him for no reason. Nobody watches him train but his attitude might hold him back...

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #557 on: February 11, 2013, 11:32:32 am »
Lied to the reserves manager about having a wedding this weekend so he could go to london for his birds 18th.

Someone grassed him up and he's been dropped from the under 21s squad today.
cyas

Offline Harris96

• Kopite
« Reply #558 on: February 11, 2013, 11:44:27 am »
He's a good finisher is Adam but he still comes across as less mature than lads his own age or even younger. I remember watching the dortmund game and he just shoved the defender when it went out of play, then squared up to him for no reason. Nobody watches him train but his attitude might hold him back...

Didn't rodgers specifically pick out morgan for his good attitude on being liverpool though? Not sure, i can't remember but i think he did. Attitude can't be too bad, unless he just picked it up for the start of rodger's reign to try and impress him

Offline Quaid

• Thinks clinical is cretinous. Takes one to know one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #559 on: February 11, 2013, 01:55:54 pm »
Lied to the reserves manager about having a wedding this weekend so he could go to london for his birds 18th.

Someone grassed him up and he's been dropped from the under 21s squad today.

If that's true he's a proper bell end. Birds 18th who gives a shit!
“By definition, you have to live until you die. Better to make that life as complete and enjoyable an experience as possible, in case death is shite, which I suspect it will be.”