Author Topic: West Ham Away  (Read 13519 times)

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: West Ham Away
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2017, 01:50:14 pm »
Questions do need to be asked. Like for example just from looking at tiger Tony's spreadsheet how can Palace (2900ish) be guaranteed on 13 and yet people with 14 supposedly aren't guaranteed for this (3000). It doesn't make sense. I know they'll probably be more of a corporate STH take up for this but the club need to come out and clarify how they calculate what quantity of tickets go to what parties and then disclose how much of that amount is actually taken up.

They do it for home games so why can't they do it for aways?
Arsenal same number of tickets as Man City and West Ham sold out on 9. Arsenal always one of the most popular corporate/sponsor aways. They have been giving tickets to lower level corporates as the season has gone on. FACT

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2017, 03:22:57 pm »
Slim pickings going to be available for 14 tomorrow morning, but some showing for lower tier now.  Will make sure I'm awake for 1100 tomorrow, to try & get my 10th away of this season.  Glad Newcastle have been promoted, as we should get a decent allocation from them.  Hope Fulham go up in the play-offs, as again we should get near to 3,000 tickets from them as well.  Would like Swansea to go down, as we get a s**t allocation from them.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarįs Solo.
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2017, 03:41:32 pm »
Slim pickings going to be available for 14 tomorrow morning, but some showing for lower tier now.  Will make sure I'm awake for 1100 tomorrow, to try & get my 10th away of this season.  Glad Newcastle have been promoted, as we should get a decent allocation from them.  Hope Fulham go up in the play-offs, as again we should get near to 3,000 tickets from them as well.  Would like Swansea to go down, as we get a s**t allocation from them.

Bournemouth need to fuck off, they're stopping me from hitting the full 19!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2017, 04:05:53 pm »

Think they are expanding their stadium in the near future, possibly next year I think, but could be wrong
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2017, 05:32:14 pm »
ditto!

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2017, 07:27:24 pm »
Where have those extra lower tier tickets come from? Odd

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2017, 11:49:45 pm »
Only 85 tickets left on the site now. 28 of those in the lower. What a joke

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2017, 12:26:14 am »

Same here.  But Graham from SoS/Supporters' Committee said he was trying to get our credit from that reinstated, so I'm hopeful something will come of that.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2017, 08:37:59 am »
Same here.  But Graham from SoS/Supporters' Committee said he was trying to get our credit from that reinstated, so I'm hopeful something will come of that.
What do you mean exactly?

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2017, 08:58:01 am »
We are row 16 in 119

we are row 17 in 119 too but I did notice a section was missing on the side of ours and I was logged in on 8:15.

Been on 19 for few years but because Bournemouth didn't go to members with 19 this year, due to all the hospos, I am down to 18 even though I managed to get a spare and went to the game. So really hope they increase the allocation of their ground
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."
Rafa Benitez

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2017, 09:43:37 am »
What do you mean exactly?

Think SOS were trying to get the club to give an additional 'credit' to those who previously had 19 league aways (but lost out in the Bournemouth sale a couple of years ago), thereby bringing them back up to 19.

Can't see it happening though, otherwise you'd get a stampede of people who missed out on the Wimbledon FA Cup sale, or Burton, or Sion etc... Where would it end?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 10:06:57 am by stoz »

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2017, 10:14:19 am »
Think SOS were trying to get the club to give an additional 'credit' to those who previously had 19 league aways (but lost out in the Bournemouth sale a couple of years ago), thereby bringing them back up to 19.

Can't see it happening though, otherwise you'd get a stampede of people who missed out on the Wimbledon FA Cup sale, or Burton, or Sion etc... Where would it end?
I think the difference being that with Wimbledon, all those on maximum credits had the chance to buy a ticket. Even when it dropped to 12 of the 13 games, it didn't sell out instantly.

Likewise with Burton, those on full credits all got one and those in the second sale could get one 40 minutes later if they kept refreshing, like I did.

Sion was the same I think. I think that first went to anyone with Kazan, then 9 out of 9 of the rest (4 in 12/13, 4 in 14/15 and Bordeaux). I got one easy enough on 8 out of 9 and it did drop to 7 out of 9 I believe.

So the issue here is that people who have been on 19 for years, not all of them got a chance last season to get Bournemouth. It sold out within a minute when a handful went to members with 19. This season it didn't even get that far. So while I understand the point you are making Stoz, I think this is a unique case. All the others you mention above, everyone on full credits got a chance to purchase a ticket. For Bournemouth, that has not been the case. Is it fair for those who have lost their 19 credits due to the low Bournemouth allocation to then be lumped in with everyone else on 18 in the event of any Bournemouth scraps being left over from first sale next season?

I think the best way to do Bournemouth next season would be:

-Season tickets with 19

If tickets remain:

-Members with 18 from 16/17 season and 19 from 15/16 season

-Members with 18 from 16/17 season and 15/16 season, and 19 from 14/15 season.

That then keeps those who missed one or two Bournemouths through no fault of their own above those who never had 19.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 10:24:45 am by Tiger Tony »

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2017, 11:02:59 am »
Got 1 sorted in 118 this morning on 14, so end up with 10 aways this year.  We'll see what happens next season.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2017, 11:06:15 am »
Showing sold out now, but there may still be 1 or 2 available later in the day until it officially shows sold out on the ticket availability page.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2017, 11:19:49 am »
Yes, I see what you're saying Tony. Seems quite reasonable your suggestion of going back a couple of seasons for members on 18. After all, they go back ten years and more for cup games.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2017, 12:05:50 pm »

Why would someone on 18 credits because they missed out on Bournemouth due to a very small allocation,feel they should get a credit to bring them back to 19,if this logic was applied then whatever a game sells out on for example 13 then those who had 13 credits but missed out should be awarded the credit without actually getting a ticket.My heart bleeds for someone on 19 credits has to suffer the appalling bad fortune to drop to 18 credits.SOS would be better off trying to get those of us on fuck all credits next season looked after.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2017, 12:19:50 pm »
Why would someone on 18 credits because they missed out on Bournemouth due to a very small allocation,feel they should get a credit to bring them back to 19,if this logic was applied then whatever a game sells out on for example 13 then those who had 13 credits but missed out should be awarded the credit without actually getting a ticket.My heart bleeds for someone on 19 credits has to suffer the appalling bad fortune to drop to 18 credits.SOS would be better off trying to get those of us on fuck all credits next season looked after.
The difference is Pat, these people were not even given a chance. In other cases when people have missed out, they have at least had a chance.

But I agree with what you are saying about getting answers about the whole away scandal this season

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2017, 02:30:08 pm »
The difference is Pat, these people were not even given a chance. In other cases when people have missed out, they have at least had a chance.

But I agree with what you are saying about getting answers about the whole away scandal this season
Thanks Tony and when you look at the away scandal this season it's amazing that Arsenal dropped to 9 I suppose it's because it was the first away of the season and they hadn't quite figured out how to get the maximum amount of tickets into sponsors hands.
Kenny Godglish

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2017, 03:25:37 pm »
Bollocks - relying on a 13 credit sale on returns.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2017, 03:27:35 pm »
The simple fact is more aways have been given to lower level corporates such as Dugout. I know someone who has 2 in there, and they said a load were complaining about lack of access to aways and threatened to not renew if it does not change.

Arsenal just over 3000 sells out on 9. Games with 2450-2550 approx allocations sell out on 15. So does Everton with 2870! Stoke sells out on 12 with a smaller allocation than Everton! Man City sells out on 12 and West Ham looking like 13 or 14 with approx 20 less tickets than Arsenal. Man U with 3100+ sells out on 12!

Chelsea selling on 13 when Palace sold out on 12 with slightly less tickets I can accept as maybe a slightly higher demand from players/sponsors etc. But the others above are a clear indication of what is going on. Utter disgrace

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2017, 06:45:29 pm »
It is obvious the figures don't add up. Players don't get many so it can only have been "partners" and those with corporate tickets - or both!! Makes me sick....

Maybe if Graham could present them with the maths you have, they would need to be more transparent??
We are a team of one half.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2017, 09:36:06 pm »
The simple fact is more aways have been given to lower level corporates such as Dugout. I know someone who has 2 in there, and they said a load were complaining about lack of access to aways and threatened to not renew if it does not change.

Arsenal just over 3000 sells out on 9. Games with 2450-2550 approx allocations sell out on 15. So does Everton with 2870! Stoke sells out on 12 with a smaller allocation than Everton! Man City sells out on 12 and West Ham looking like 13 or 14 with approx 20 less tickets than Arsenal. Man U with 3100+ sells out on 12!

Chelsea selling on 13 when Palace sold out on 12 with slightly less tickets I can accept as maybe a slightly higher demand from players/sponsors etc. But the others above are a clear indication of what is going on. Utter disgrace
Tony the approximate price for hospitality season tickets is reds bar 2200, premier club 3000,dugout 3500,centenary club 4500,premium level lounge 5400.Reds premier and dugout are considered low level hospitality (but just how you could consider 3500 low level is beyond me) anyway these three levels cannot get aways through hospitality.But i see your point if someone in the dugout is threatening not to renew unless they are given access to aways maybe its possible that those who protested the loudest have being fixed up.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2017, 10:26:20 pm »
Missed out on this with 14 credits  :(

Chances of a late availability sale anyone?
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2017, 10:37:55 pm »
Will be one but probably not many in it - unless we mess things up on Monday and next week ;)

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2017, 01:58:23 pm »
Tony the approximate price for hospitality season tickets is reds bar 2200, premier club 3000,dugout 3500,centenary club 4500,premium level lounge 5400.Reds premier and dugout are considered low level hospitality (but just how you could consider 3500 low level is beyond me) anyway these three levels cannot get aways through hospitality.But i see your point if someone in the dugout is threatening not to renew unless they are given access to aways maybe its possible that those who protested the loudest have being fixed up.
I know the prices Pat and what they say.

But the evidence clearly points to lower level corporates getting some, look at the numbers in my spreadsheet.

Arsenal has always been one of the biggest corporate hijacks historically. So if that sold out on 9, especially when it was the ticket to get the biggest reduction with the £30 away cap, then the others just do not make any sense!

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2017, 05:26:11 pm »
Unless partners get more given we have so many these days?!  We know they get some (Honda/OT debacle) ???

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2017, 06:42:34 pm »
Unless partners get more given we have so many these days?!  We know they get some (Honda/OT debacle) ???
Why the discrepancy between Arsenal and City/West Ham/Man U though? And why did Everton sell out on 15 with near 2900 yet Stoke sold on 12 and games with 400 less tickets than Everton sold out on same criteria?

Soon it will only be people with 15 or  more aways getting any. Our club are a fuckin joke

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2017, 10:02:10 pm »
Why the discrepancy between Arsenal and City/West Ham/Man U though? And why did Everton sell out on 15 with near 2900 yet Stoke sold on 12 and games with 400 less tickets than Everton sold out on same criteria?

Soon it will only be people with 15 or  more aways getting any. Our club are a fuckin joke
Agree it's looking like the 10 percent the club declare are for corporate/sponsors etc is closer to 30 percent.I have 4 credits for next season and wouldn't be surprised if I get no aways the only ones I have a sniff of getting are Southampton  Newcastle and Leicester and as I said I'm not confident of any maybe Leicester if it's on its customary midweek or Monday slot.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2017, 11:03:03 pm »
Maybe lots were on holiday in the summer when we played Arsenal  or hadn't got their arses in gear that soon??

The rest are in line I think - they lie to go and watch games they have heard of - like Utd, Everton, but less so Stoke.....

I def think we need more transparency wrt partners and corporates as the number don't add up, and you do have to wonder where we are heading if they take more - even maximum credits not enough?? But money talks and that is the language our club speaks!  :-\

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #69 on: May 1, 2017, 01:06:56 pm »
Anybody had these through the post yet?

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #70 on: May 1, 2017, 01:13:28 pm »
Anybody had these through the post yet?

Yes had them last Thursday mate

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #71 on: May 1, 2017, 03:20:55 pm »
Me too

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #72 on: May 1, 2017, 06:09:34 pm »
Yes had them last Thursday mate

Happy days hopefully me mate brings mine along tonight.

Offline ChrisSOSred

• Kemlynite
« Reply #73 on: May 7, 2017, 05:49:01 am »
If corporate want to buy away tickets, let them go in the corporate parts of the away grounds.

On a late train back next week, looking forward to few pints near Euston. Should be interesting around Euston when Man U fans turn up after spurs away.

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: May 8, 2017, 10:11:44 am »
Anyone know where the best place to head to for a drink is on Sunday? Looking at othe websites it doesn't seem there is a dedicated away pub yet for a few beers and a sing song.

Online sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #75 on: May 8, 2017, 10:24:29 am »
Could exchange go up please.
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #76 on: May 8, 2017, 10:42:54 am »
Anyone know where the best place to head to for a drink is on Sunday? Looking at othe websites it doesn't seem there is a dedicated away pub yet for a few beers and a sing song.

You cant sing  ;D

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarįs Solo.
« Reply #77 on: May 8, 2017, 12:12:50 pm »

Have been looking too. Also somewhere good to watch the game after.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: May 8, 2017, 01:36:34 pm »
You cant sing  ;D
Never stopped you in the past :)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #79 on: May 8, 2017, 03:23:07 pm »
Returns sale :

14+ @ 1100 tomorrow

If any remain...

13+ @ 1500 tomorrow
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.