Author Topic: Leicester Away 27/02/17  (Read 14099 times)

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Leicester Away 27/02/17
« on: January 30, 2017, 11:22:12 am »
Liverpool have released the following ticket selling details for the forthcoming Premier League clash with Leicester City at the King Power Stadium on Monday February 27, kick-off 8pm.

The club have received a total allocation of 3,305 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Following the Premier League announcement, ticket prices are as follows:

Adult - £30
Over 65 - £25
18-21 years (young adult) - £25
12-17 years (junior) - £20
2–11 years - £10

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked for ID at the turnstiles. Children under the age of two years will not be permitted entry into the ground due to health and safety reasons.

Hospitality members

Executive suite holders, Centenary Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option three.

Disabled supporters

The club have received within the allocation 17 pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets priced at £30 per pair, concessions apply. Ambulant tickets are also available.

For further information, please click here or telephone one of our advisors on 0151 264 2500 and select, option two.

Ticket sales

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders, official Members and fan card holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during season 2015-16 on the following days:

Attendance at seven or more games: On sale Monday February 6 from 8.15am.

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Fans can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

Attendance at six or more games: On sale Tuesday February 7 from 11am.

Tickets purchased during the above sale are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.

Only in the event tickets remain:

Attendance at five or more games: On sale Wednesday February 8 from 11am.

Tickets purchased during this sale are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Fans can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for any sale updates.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Leicester Away 27/02/17
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 12:04:45 pm »
Is there any way this might be moved from the Monday night? I read something about if Leicester have a fifth round FA Cup replay it would be that midweek?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline corbyRed

• Kopite
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 12:14:48 pm »
Is there any way this might be moved from the Monday night? I read something about if Leicester have a fifth round FA Cup replay it would be that midweek?
I think this is correct so could still get moved to the Saturday or Sunday

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 12:18:26 pm »
I think this is correct so could still get moved to the Saturday or Sunday

Cheers, means we might get it changed pretty late on then I guess.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 02:10:06 pm »
Thought it would start lower than 7

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 02:15:36 pm »
Thought it would start lower than 7

Same Southampton was 3312 and that started on 6.

7 less tickets and it makes a difference in the guaranteed credits!?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 02:19:31 pm by matt_lfc »

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 02:45:28 pm »
Would be VERY late to find out about a change  :-\

I have booked this day off as I didn't realise....
We are a team of one half.

Online quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 02:48:16 pm »
Same Southampton was 3312 and that started on 6.

7 less tickets and it makes a difference in the guaranteed credits!?

Has to be a line somewhere!

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2017, 03:01:44 pm »
This will be the last away i will be able to secure on my 11 credits from last season,leaving me with a grand total of 4 away credits going into next season.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2017, 03:31:33 pm »
This will be the last away i will be able to secure on my 11 credits from last season,leaving me with a grand total of 4 away credits going into next season.
😞

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2017, 04:32:19 pm »
That's crazy how much it has moved on this season. I was on 18 last year and should be able to maintain that this season. Still can't get a shot at Bournemouth and they look like staying up for another season as well.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2017, 05:03:12 pm »
That's crazy how much it has moved on this season. I was on 18 last year and should be able to maintain that this season. Still can't get a shot at Bournemouth and they look like staying up for another season as well.
See my analysis on page 38 of away games thread.

Looking very much like:

2 or 1 credits last season = 0 this season.
3 credits this season = 1or 2
4-8 credits = 3
9-11 credits = 4

Others dropping down too. Only 16 and above likely to maintain current level. Of course members with 19 down to 18

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2017, 07:13:36 pm »
Im on 13 and will have 7 after Leicester

Ridiculous

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2017, 07:25:43 pm »
See my analysis on page 38 of away games thread.

Looking very much like:

2 or 1 credits last season = 0 this season.
3 credits this season = 1or 2
4-8 credits = 3
9-11 credits = 4

Others dropping down too. Only 16 and above likely to maintain current level. Of course members with 19 down to 18
Thanks for that Tony. A real sea change this season and not for the good for a lot of people. I only really started going to aways when Hodgson was in charge and I could get tickets. Glad I stuck at it then when it was miserable because at least it's benefitting me now.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2017, 08:39:20 pm »
Thanks for that Tony. A real sea change this season and not for the good for a lot of people. I only really started going to aways when Hodgson was in charge and I could get tickets. Glad I stuck at it then when it was miserable because at least it's benefitting me now.

Same here, really took advantage of Hodgson to build up credits. The only possible positive of that time!

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2017, 09:17:13 pm »
Same here, really took advantage of Hodgson to build up credits. The only possible positive of that time!

I only hear about those who gained, imagine those who stopped and can never get back on the ladder

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2017, 09:33:14 pm »
I only hear about those who gained, imagine those who stopped and can never get back on the ladder
Their own fault. For all the arguments on credit hunting, I know a few people who credit hunted a few games under Hodgson to get on the ladder. They had to take a financial hit as well as they couldn't even give them away. They now go pretty much every game

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 10:44:12 am »
Their own fault. For all the arguments on credit hunting, I know a few people who credit hunted a few games under Hodgson to get on the ladder. They had to take a financial hit as well as they couldn't even give them away. They now go pretty much every game

I don't understand that.

More people who couldn't be arsed to go benefitted.  I've credit hunted myself so I'm not getting on a moral high horse or anything.  I just don't know how buying a ticket and not going because we're shit can be an argument 'for'.

I kind of miss the old days.  If you were a regular then you were always sorted by an arl bastard Kemlyn season ticket holder anyway.  Or at least someone who knew someone, who knew an arl bastard Kem STH.

There were a lot less nobs in our away end, although that's debatable as to whether it's because it was made easy by giving a professional tout 'a ladder', or if it's just because of the ever growing #LFCFAM.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 10:57:56 am »
I perhaps worded that badly. These guys were going aways for years but never got the credits. A few who I know were getting sorted by others, but would then buy another ticket when it dropped down. So they had the spare that they were sorted, and then bought another to get the credit themselves. On a few occasions they had to take the hit. But was worth the short term hit so they could sort themselves in future

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2017, 11:12:33 am »
Ahh, OK.  So they were going the match anyway and wanted the credit for doing so.  Can't blame them and probably would have done it myself (probably have done it myself, can't remember).

Still, don't think it's a good thing.  Unsold seats bring the price down and although they wanted the credit (which I've done myself) they'd have still got sorted when we became good again because I assume they'd built up a network of contacts.

Can't blame them for it and done it myself but the whole system is falling apart.  I liked it when it first came in, it made sense.

Seriously think it's time for a rethink though.  Too many tickets in the hands of woolly come lately fam types and touts.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2017, 11:17:34 am »
Agree the system does need a rethink. Those who go everywhere deserve tickets first. If we got a tiny Euro away and I had to go into a raffle with everyone else I would be pissed off. Especially after going Moscow, Bordeaux, Sofia and Istanbul in recent years when we had low numbers at all of them but loads got credits for it.

However there needs to be something done to stop it being a closed shop forever

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2017, 01:02:17 pm »
I rang up hospitality the other day and they confirmed that there are no plans whatsoever to change the criteria for away tickets.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2017, 01:16:30 pm »
Prob not for them as they only came in this season I think....
We are a team of one half.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2017, 01:28:05 pm »
I rang up hospitality the other day and they confirmed that there are no plans whatsoever to change the criteria for away tickets.
What do you mean by that Pat? As in low level hospitality can't have them?

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2017, 01:56:50 pm »
Anyone have insight on which day (i.e. Saturday 25 Feb or Sunday 26 Feb) is the contingency day should the Leicester game have to be moved from the Monday due to Leicester having an FA Cup round 5 replay?

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2017, 02:05:46 pm »
may be our game might stay the monday night and the replay on the thursday with some changes on the weekend after !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2017, 02:24:35 pm »
What do you mean by that Pat? As in low level hospitality can't have them?
Hi Tony the low level hospitality is a given that they will never have access to aways again I just wanted to establish that the higher level hospitality were still going to be offered aways by "ballot" and could someone who gets 16 aways this season by ballot next season have two bites at the cherry ie getting aways by credits which he now has and also by the ballot they confirmed it would be one or the other ie not both,and finally they are still holding the party line that only ten percent of the away allocation is allocated to hospitality sponsors etc which we all know is utter bollocks,example how can united away sell out on 6 credits last season and this season with a hundred more tickets not all 12s got fixed up.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 03:33:05 pm by RedPat »
Kenny Godglish

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #27 on: February 1, 2017, 12:30:15 pm »
Hi Tony the low level hospitality is a given that they will never have access to aways again I just wanted to establish that the higher level hospitality were still going to be offered aways by "ballot" and could someone who gets 16 aways this season by ballot next season have two bites at the cherry ie getting aways by credits which he now has and also by the ballot they confirmed it would be one or the other ie not both,and finally they are still holding the party line that only ten percent of the away allocation is allocated to hospitality sponsors etc which we all know is utter bollocks,example how can united away sell out on 6 credits last season and this season with a hundred more tickets not all 12s got fixed up.

Do you know the exact hospitality packages that get access to the ballot?
Is it 2, 5, 10 different once?

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #28 on: February 1, 2017, 01:41:57 pm »
Do you know the exact hospitality packages that get access to the ballot?
Is it 2, 5, 10 different once?

On selling details it is these:

Hospitality members

Executive suite holders, centenary box holders, premium level and centenary club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 3.
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #29 on: February 1, 2017, 02:28:34 pm »
On selling details it is these:

Hospitality members

Executive suite holders, centenary box holders, premium level and centenary club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 3.

Are premium level one package or are there a few at that level and they just put them all together?

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #30 on: February 1, 2017, 03:03:28 pm »
Are premium level one package or are there a few at that level and they just put them all together?

Premium level is The Beautiful Game and the Chemistry Lounge, middle view of the pitch from the main stand
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: February 1, 2017, 03:14:32 pm »
Premium level is The Beautiful Game and the Chemistry Lounge, middle view of the pitch from the main stand
Essentially the people that leave all the seats empty for the 'shit' games

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #32 on: February 1, 2017, 03:32:50 pm »

Cheers for that.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #33 on: February 2, 2017, 07:30:33 pm »
Booked everything, gonna risk its monday. Luckily some bookings I can change as well if it changes.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #34 on: February 8, 2017, 01:54:26 pm »
Lets hope Derby finishes them off tonight, then its at least clear when the match is going to be.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #35 on: February 8, 2017, 07:47:35 pm »
Lets hope Derby finishes them off tonight, then its at least clear when the match is going to be.
Fuck I thought the Monday night was set in stone flights booked so really don't need a date change
Kenny Godglish

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: February 8, 2017, 08:44:57 pm »
The match will finish tonight so what's the risk of our game being moved?
We are Loyal Supporters

Online quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #37 on: February 8, 2017, 08:52:09 pm »
The match will finish tonight so what's the risk of our game being moved?

If Leicester win tonight and draw their 5th round match our game gets moved for the replay.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #38 on: February 8, 2017, 09:05:35 pm »
If Leicester win tonight and draw their 5th round match our game gets moved for the replay.
Come on the rams
Kenny Godglish

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #39 on: February 8, 2017, 10:16:18 pm »
If Leicester get a replay, what date is it likely to change to?