Author Topic: Members sale 2016/17  (Read 221521 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Member's sale 2016/17
« Reply #160 on: July 7, 2016, 12:16:34 pm »
Wonder if Burnley will be taken off the sales list now it's the away game first, you'd assume so.

It has been

Still showing on the official.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/226443-members-ticket-sale-process-confirmed

If they remove it, they really could just lump Hull in with the rest on Tuesday for the 13+ sale rather than have everyone trying just for that one on the Thursday.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: July 7, 2016, 12:33:20 pm »

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/226443-members-ticket-sale-process-confirmed

If they remove it, they really could just lump Hull in with the rest on Tuesday for the 13+ sale rather than have everyone trying just for that one on the Thursday.

Not a prayer of that, would make way too much sense

Offline chrisfletcher

• RAWK Pyschic. He knows what we're all thinking. He must be pretty pissed off at me then...Shit song writer.
  • Anny Roader
    • Twitter
« Reply #162 on: July 7, 2016, 12:40:16 pm »

Offline sowellred

• Anny Roader
  • Brainwashing the kids with Anfield delight
« Reply #163 on: July 7, 2016, 05:16:51 pm »
Spoke to a guy on the phones this morning and asked about buying a young adult ticket for my 15 year old daughter and he said that she could be pulled up and either sent out or made to pay the extra to make up the adult price.

Does anyone think this will really happen?
Yes, we are good enough.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #164 on: July 7, 2016, 05:29:41 pm »
Spoke to a guy on the phones this morning and asked about buying a young adult ticket for my 15 year old daughter and he said that she could be pulled up and either sent out or made to pay the extra to make up the adult price.

Just to make it clear your paying more for a young adult ticket for a child & the ticket office are saying they might make you pay even more or not let her in at all. Unbelievable.

Offline sowellred

• Anny Roader
  • Brainwashing the kids with Anfield delight
« Reply #165 on: July 7, 2016, 05:34:46 pm »
Just to make it clear your paying more for a young adult ticket for a child & the ticket office are saying they might make you pay even more or not let her in at all. Unbelievable.

That's right - they said its strictly for 17 - 21 year olds.

Might get my daughter a fake beard, Monty Python style! Half chips/half rice and a bag of flat ones.
« Last Edit: July 7, 2016, 05:38:56 pm by sowellred »
Yes, we are good enough.

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #166 on: July 7, 2016, 05:39:22 pm »

No, it won't happen. No steward will throw out a teenage girl for not being a 'Young Adult'. The TO staff were just playing by the rules, must have been a newbie on their best behaviour!
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #167 on: July 7, 2016, 09:05:46 pm »
Oh shit. I've got young adults for my kids 15 & 8 in acs.  We've done it before so not sure what the problem is. Reading the rules though a 16yo has the pay full price in the kop but a 17yo can go for half that even though they could have a job. That's wrong.

Offline Teigen

• RAWK doesn't post stuff from NOTW.
  • Anny Roader
  • YNWA
« Reply #168 on: July 7, 2016, 09:24:15 pm »
I'm trying to link my card with a friend of mine. I've asked her to log in to her account and add me, but apparently I'm already linked with her card. I can't find her on my account but she finds me. How can I sort this out? Need to have her on my account since I'm going to buy tickets for her this season. Any help is much appreciated.

Online nutsandbolts

• Main Stander
« Reply #169 on: July 7, 2016, 10:04:05 pm »
Oh shit. I've got young adults for my kids 15 & 8 in acs.  We've done it before so not sure what the problem is. Reading the rules though a 16yo has the pay full price in the kop but a 17yo can go for half that even though they could have a job. That's wrong.
Wouldn't worry about it. Took my 16 year old daughter and my mate took his 7 year old to every cup game last season on a young adult ACS ticket and nothing ever said. Think they're only concerned about 30 year olds going in as a young adult.

Offline lordcisse

• Kopite
« Reply #170 on: July 7, 2016, 10:13:56 pm »
I'm trying to link my card with a friend of mine. I've asked her to log in to her account and add me, but apparently I'm already linked with her card. I can't find her on my account but she finds me. How can I sort this out? Need to have her on my account since I'm going to buy tickets for her this season. Any help is much appreciated.

you linked with her, so you show up on hers, but for her to show up on yours she needs to link to you, even tho youre showing up. im pretty sure thats right anyway

Offline Teigen

• RAWK doesn't post stuff from NOTW.
  • Anny Roader
  • YNWA
« Reply #171 on: July 7, 2016, 10:23:17 pm »
you linked with her, so you show up on hers, but for her to show up on yours she needs to link to you, even tho youre showing up. im pretty sure thats right anyway

She tried that, but got an error saying I'm already a part of her friends family group. Guess I have to contact ticket office.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: July 7, 2016, 10:26:23 pm »

Its going to be a nightmare on that Thursday for one game. 

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #173 on: July 8, 2016, 12:21:06 am »
  Its going to be a nightmare on that Thursday for one game. 

I can remember buying Hull in the members sale after they scrapped the PTS. Page crashed on the payment screen and I then spent an hour trying to get back in to find out it has gone through.

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #174 on: July 8, 2016, 09:55:43 am »
Missed a decent spec in the ACS as away, but just having a look at what's left; am I right in thinking they have sorted the seats out so they are not mirrored on the selection page?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #175 on: July 8, 2016, 02:35:13 pm »
Missed a decent spec in the ACS as away, but just having a look at what's left; am I right in thinking they have sorted the seats out so they are not mirrored on the selection page?

Haven't checked recently but when I got my ACS seats they were still mirrored.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Panther

• Boys Pen
« Reply #176 on: July 8, 2016, 04:20:11 pm »
She tried that, but got an error saying I'm already a part of her friends family group. Guess I have to contact ticket office.

I had the same problem last season. I rang the ticket office & they sorted it for me.

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #177 on: July 8, 2016, 04:23:52 pm »

They're still mirrored mate.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: July 9, 2016, 09:36:28 am »
So have I got to go in late on Thursday 21st for ONE game now? Seriously Ticket Office?  :butt

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: July 9, 2016, 12:59:37 pm »
So have I got to go in late on Thursday 21st for ONE game now? Seriously Ticket Office?  :butt

Yep, and that one game is likely to be harder to get than all the Tuesday games put together.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: July 10, 2016, 02:02:22 pm »
Just wait until the late availability, it's not exactly going to be hard to get tickets for it is it?

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: July 10, 2016, 05:07:21 pm »
Just wait until the late availability, it's not exactly going to be hard to get tickets for it is it?
If you want kop tickets or kids tickets, then yes it will

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: July 10, 2016, 05:41:54 pm »
If you want kop tickets or kids tickets, then yes it will
Loads of kop regularly come up the week before. Fair enough if your after adult/child

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #183 on: July 12, 2016, 10:27:34 am »
Is the Hull game set for the Saturday or could it be changed for TV?
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Online J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: July 12, 2016, 11:35:53 am »
Is the Hull game set for the Saturday or could it be changed for TV?

Set for the Saturday as I understand it.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2016, 02:02:29 pm »
Hey guys.

I'd applied for 2 tickets to the Watford game on November 5th through a local OLSC. Apparently you can only get one ticket per membership though, so I still need to buy another ticket for a mate of mine I'm travelling with.

My question was can I still buy another ticket when the member's sale goes online on the 21st? Or is my membership account blocked from purchasing additional tickets for that particular game?

Any help would be greatly appreciated  :wave 

(it's my first ever visit to Anfield. Cannot wait!!)
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: July 15, 2016, 02:08:47 pm »
Hey guys.

I'd applied for 2 tickets to the Watford game on November 5th through a local OLSC. Apparently you can only get one ticket per membership though, so I still need to buy another ticket for a mate of mine I'm travelling with.

My question was can I still buy another ticket when the member's sale goes online on the 21st? Or is my membership account blocked from purchasing additional tickets for that particular game?

If you get a ticket through your membership from the OLSC, you will be unable to get another in the members sale

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #187 on: July 15, 2016, 02:10:27 pm »
If you get a ticket through your membership from the OLSC, you will be unable to get another in the members sale

Ah crap was afraid of that. Thanks for the info though.

"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #188 on: July 15, 2016, 03:30:27 pm »
Guess its still maximum 4 ticket per transaction?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: July 15, 2016, 03:42:14 pm »
Hey guys.

Fucking big game whopper. Why don't you pick a game when we aren't playing against a big team to attend your.......oh, hold on, carry on mate  :lickin
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: July 15, 2016, 03:57:42 pm »
I can't even login to see if I'm still a member or not, have had no emails about renewal or sales or anything. Can't remember if I ticked auto renew or not.

Usual great organisation from both me and the club there ;D
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #191 on: July 15, 2016, 06:16:06 pm »
I can't even login to see if I'm still a member or not, have had no emails about renewal or sales or anything. Can't remember if I ticked auto renew or not.

Usual great organisation from both me and the club there ;D

If you logon at the ticket site and check your purchase history you'd know in seconds :)

https://tickets.liverpoolfc.com/PagesPublic/Home/home.aspx

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: July 16, 2016, 05:02:28 pm »
If you logon at the ticket site and check your purchase history you'd know in seconds :)

https://tickets.liverpoolfc.com/PagesPublic/Home/home.aspx

Thanks. No membership currently.

I can log in to that bit of the site and check my purchase history but can't log in to the members area to renew for some reason.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: July 16, 2016, 05:12:19 pm »
OK so now I get it, my membership had expired so I couldn't log in to the membershp area ;D

Now renewed.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #194 on: July 16, 2016, 06:02:28 pm »
OK so now I get it, my membership had expired so I couldn't log in to the membershp area ;D

Now renewed.

:thumbup

Offline Dan6times

• "Oh, he's not seeing me, I'll get him later... DAN!"
  • Kopite
  • Imagine not supporting Liverpool
« Reply #195 on: July 17, 2016, 12:06:29 pm »
I presume Tuesday morning will be a nightmare in terms of trying to get Kop tickets?
“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!”

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #196 on: July 17, 2016, 12:43:13 pm »
I presume Tuesday morning will be a nightmare in terms of trying to get Kop tickets?

My guess is that if your not in within 6-7min they'll be long gone.

Offline stevesteve

• Anny Roader
« Reply #197 on: July 17, 2016, 01:29:24 pm »
Guess I should renew my membership today or I'll be getting fk all come Tuesday.

Offline tesh1e

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Believer
« Reply #198 on: July 17, 2016, 04:54:53 pm »
My guess is that if your not in within 6-7min they'll be long gone.

Tuesday is the day you're more likely to get KOP tix really as the pool of people buying much smaller. Free for all on Wednesday is likely to be unlikely.

Offline stevesteve

• Anny Roader
« Reply #199 on: July 17, 2016, 05:44:05 pm »
If your only buying singles you will get sorted easy.