The Liverpool FC Forum > The Away Ground Guide

Fulham

<< < (22/22)

RainbowFlick:
Just noticed Fulham home tickets re-sell for only around £30. Wondering whether to just sit in the home stand on Wednesday. Any thoughts?

RedRowan:
Rainbow flick - I sat in the home stand last year and it was a disaster.  I saw a Red kicked out for cheering when we scored, he was being abused and punched on his way out.

I think there are still tickets left in the Putney "neutral" end for £55 - I'd get one of those.

LFCStephen:
So I doubt many will even see let alone reply but....

Fulham away, “neutral end”, looks like from selling info for Spurs game of there’s, you need purchase history to buy tickets.

So worth purchasing some shite game to get purchase history or how has it worked in years gone by?

Thanks for any info/help 👌

Lfcameron7:

--- Quote from: LFCStephen on December 29, 2018, 10:41:57 pm ---So I doubt many will even see let alone reply but....

Fulham away, “neutral end”, looks like from selling info for Spurs game of there’s, you need purchase history to buy tickets.

So worth purchasing some shite game to get purchase history or how has it worked in years gone by?

Thanks for any info/help 👌

--- End quote ---

This is a good idea actually. Would be nice to get some more info on this. Looks like you can get tickets to Fulham v Oldham as little as £1, would that mean you have a purchase history and then have priority when it comes to the Liverpool game? We could end up filling the whole Putney stand  ;)

campioni:
Probably not relevant for a couple of years seeing as they’re going down this season but you need to get to the eight bells early to get in before the match. We were there about 11.15am, two hours before kick off and they’d already stopped letting people in. We went in after the match and could see why it fills up quickly, you can hardly swing a cat in it.

Beforehand we ended up in The Rocket just on the other side of the river. Decent size with plenty of home and away fans without any bother, although they didn’t start serving alcohol until 12pm. The ground is about a 15 minute walk from there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version