The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Lifts to games / spare coach tickets

<< < (402/403) > >>

portRUSHred:

--- Quote from: 1964allezallezallez on April  9, 2024, 04:22:04 pm ---I think Taxi One do shared transfers to Manchester airport http://taxi-one.co.uk/

--- End quote ---
Thanks I'll give them a try  :wave

Dagro:

--- Quote from: red79 on March  6, 2024, 04:29:03 pm ---Does anyone know if the West Midlands supporters club is still operating coaches on match days from Birmingham? I know there used to be a coach that picked up from Birmingham and Walsall some years ago, I’ve had a look, but their website hasn’t been updated for a few years, so not sure who to contact, if anyone knows could they let me know who I can contact please thanks

--- End quote ---

Did you find 1 mate?

theshirtmyfatherwore:
Anyone on here travel from manchester victoria to liverpool lime st regular on matchdays , share a few bevvies in town etc ?

Getting kind of fed up travelling to games on my own now, dont really want to stop going the match etc none of my mates go anymore and last few season 9/10 games a season im travelling 2hrs plus each way on my own, having a few pints on my own etc

Wondered if anyone else is in same / similar position getting a chore on my own hardly seems worth it.

Sounds proper grim i know, but when it comes to going match its grim feeling lonely all day, mentally cant do it anymore

theshirtmyfatherwore:

--- Quote from: theshirtmyfatherwore on May  9, 2024, 07:44:32 am ---Anyone on here travel from manchester victoria to liverpool lime st regular on matchdays , share a few bevvies in town etc ?

Getting kind of fed up travelling to games on my own now, dont really want to stop going the match etc none of my mates go anymore and last few season 9/10 games a season im travelling 2hrs plus each way on my own, having a few pints on my own. I normally just drink in lime st spoons then head upto kirkdale  etc

Wondered if anyone else is in same / similar position getting a chore on my own hardly seems worth it.

Sounds proper grim i know, but when it comes to going match its grim feeling lonely all day, mentally cant do it anymore

--- End quote ---

Dagro:

--- Quote from: theshirtmyfatherwore on May  9, 2024, 07:44:32 am ---Anyone on here travel from manchester victoria to liverpool lime st regular on matchdays , share a few bevvies in town etc ?

Getting kind of fed up travelling to games on my own now, dont really want to stop going the match etc none of my mates go anymore and last few season 9/10 games a season im travelling 2hrs plus each way on my own, having a few pints on my own etc

--- End quote ---

I don't go the match from Manchester, but I do go by myself also, if you wanted someone to have a couple of drinks with in town and then head to the ground together on a matchday, I'd be up for that. I come from Chester, so easy enough for me to get off at Lime Street. Feel free to send me a PM if you wanna arrange something pre Wolves

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version