The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Lifts to games / spare coach tickets

<< < (401/402) > >>

Ab125:
Anybody driving from Aberdeen tomorrow?

robertobaggio37:
Just found out there wonít be any bus service available for us to get to the JLA on early Friday morning (we need to be there around 4am). Any fellow red who could give me and my brother lift from Anfield area to JLA? Weíll pay of course  :D

red79:
Does anyone know if the West Midlands supporters club is still operating coaches on match days from Birmingham? I know there used to be a coach that picked up from Birmingham and Walsall some years ago, Iíve had a look, but their website hasnít been updated for a few years, so not sure who to contact, if anyone knows could they let me know who I can contact please thanks

Thepooloflife:

--- Quote from: red79 on March  6, 2024, 04:29:03 pm ---Does anyone know if the West Midlands supporters club is still operating coaches on match days from Birmingham? I know there used to be a coach that picked up from Birmingham and Walsall some years ago, Iíve had a look, but their website hasnít been updated for a few years, so not sure who to contact, if anyone knows could they let me know who I can contact please thanks

--- End quote ---
You could try the official OLFC supporters club via the LFC website under 'Fans' -

WEST MIDLANDS SUPPORTERS CLUB
NEWPORT, WEST MIDLANDS, UNITED KINGDOM
Covers all W Midlands and N Shropshire.

Contact

But, where it says 'Contact' it takes you to a form you have to fill in and submit - no other conatct details given..........good luck.

portRUSHred:
Anyone want to share a taxi from Anfield to Manchester airport after the last game v Wolves on 19/05/24?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version