The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Palace away selling details

<< < (2/9) > >>

MKB:

--- Quote from: monkeyharris on November 20, 2023, 08:20:19 am ---They've fixed the glitch where you name drops out of the filed when you autopilot your cc details...

--- End quote ---
Yes, I noticed that, but my usual credit card then failed three times, despite having all the correct details.  Switching to a different cc worked, so no idea what was going wrong there.

DougLFC94:
Was only 1 ticket in block R when the game popped up for me, which was 08.17...did it come up for anyone earlier than that?

MKB:

--- Quote from: DougLFC94 on November 20, 2023, 08:23:07 am ---Was only 1 ticket in block R when the game popped up for me, which was 08.17...did it come up for anyone earlier than that?

--- End quote ---
Bang on 08:15 for me, so it sounds like they've fixed one error (the first name removal) and re-instated another (random users loading late).

SingFongFC:

--- Quote from: DougLFC94 on November 20, 2023, 08:23:07 am ---Was only 1 ticket in block R when the game popped up for me, which was 08.17...did it come up for anyone earlier than that?

--- End quote ---

Bang on 8.15 for me but even then less than 10 tickets in R

uppercentenary92:
Straight in, NON NFC, had some, then eventually kicked me out stating that I was a bot !!!, so had to use my phone. Absolute joke of a system, cancel a few tickets and add a few and it thinks i am ticketmaster !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version