The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Man City away selling details

<< < (2/14) > >>

ABJ:

--- Quote from: 30fiver on November  3, 2023, 02:40:14 pm ---Good to see an increase in allocation

--- End quote ---
Should the club be claiming that 2780 is as a win though when although last season we got 2382, the season before that we got 2880 and the time before that 3028?

PaulKS:
Fair play to the club for at least getting a bit back on that joke last season

Could be worse - hopeful on 15 now

ABJ:

--- Quote from: DougLFC94 on November  3, 2023, 03:14:37 pm ---Sure someone who knows the maths will correct me but 17 seems abit high for that allocation ?

Edit: I've seen the answer. Over 450 tickets siphoned off by the looks of it. Makes sense now

--- End quote ---
Only a 2780 allocation but they'll siphon off well over 500 for this (they always do for this fixture), way more then the 400 odd that they siphon off for other aways with an allocation of 3K or more.

They'll claim contractual obligations so maybe there is a clause in the contracts that everyone gets more for City away? I'll leave that up to you to decide  ::)

30fiver:

--- Quote from: ABJ on November  3, 2023, 04:10:13 pm ---Only a 2780 allocation but they'll siphon off well over 500 for this (they always do for this fixture), way more then the 400 odd that they siphon off for other aways with an allocation of 3K or more.

They'll claim contractual obligations so maybe there is a clause in the contracts that everyone gets more for City away? I'll leave that up to you to decide  ::)

--- End quote ---

Just think the uptake is higher ;)

30fiver:

--- Quote from: nearly40 on November  3, 2023, 03:02:07 pm ---I guess that is sarcasm but what was the allocation last season?

--- End quote ---

No it's a fair increase on last season

Wasn't any trouble in the league tho we all fucked off after the 3rd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version